com2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 com2006
Member since 2006 • 900 Posts

Had this beauty on the GC; just wondering why the greatest survival horror game of all time has been forgotten. I need number 2 please...

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7271 Posts

It kinda got forgotten because it's developer, Silicone Knights, died a slow death before finally imploding when they tried to kickstart a spiritual successor. It's all very unfortunate because the concept is great and I would have loved to see it explored again :(.

outworld222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 outworld222
Member since 2004 • 4225 Posts

Sad. Any chance of it being picked up by another developer??

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#4 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Game is fucking nails. Fantastic.

opegamani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By opegamani
Member since 2023 • 1 Posts

Hello I had a question about the temple. I got stuck playing in it around the section where I was looking for manotorks rune. Eventually I found it, and believe I did everything to open the door behind mantorok but I can't seem to figure out what I did wrong. I remember taking the metal staff from the statue in the room, as it's no longer in my inventory, but the door behind manotork is not open https://vlc.onl/ . Did I do something to somehow glitch the game? I no longer have the staff but is there any other place I could have incorrectly used it that isn't the place to open the door behind mantorok?