do u think a ds kh game will ever come out?

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kazekage1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kazekage1234
Member since 2007 • 1351 Posts
do u think a ds kh game will ever come out?:shock:
Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts
I hope so ^_^
MOM-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 MOM-D
Member since 2005 • 5222 Posts
Nah. But would be cool
OsotogariThrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 OsotogariThrow
Member since 2007 • 248 Posts
Maybe, we'll see :) It would be cool.
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_AI
Member since 2006 • 4791 Posts

After the DQ IX thing, I have to say...

It is inevitable.

fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fastvipa14
Member since 2004 • 4247 Posts
I actually do think so and i would really be looking forward to it.
m1k3m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 m1k3m
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts
KH is Kingdom Hearts right?
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_AI
Maybe a CoM sequel, but cut out the restrictive card battling system.  It's fun, but I just want to kill Heartless without micromanaging my attacks.
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 The_AI

KH is Kingdom Hearts right?m1k3m

Yup.  Great series.

IamSliM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IamSliM
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
You would think they would want to with so many ds owners out there.  IMHO the ds is the best console out today.
The_AI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_AI

You would think they would want to with so many ds owners out there.  IMHO the ds is the best console out today.IamSliM

Agreed!  The DS makes the PSP and the so-called 'amazing' PS3 look like complete jokes.

fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fastvipa14

look at my sigs. you can tell im a kh fan. especially that new secret ending final mix video that was just ripped yesterday. omg you have to check it out!!

SPOLIER!!!!!!

This is the kingdom hearts 2 final mix secret ending trailer. click this link to see it. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/articles.php?union_id=khanimeunion

kazekage1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kazekage1234

look at my sigs. you can tell im a kh fan. especially that new secret ending final mix video that was just ripped yesterday. omg you have to check it out!!

SPOLIER!!!!!!

This is the kingdom hearts 2 final mix secret ending trailer. click this link to see it. http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/articles.php?union_id=khanimeunion

fastvipa14
sweet!!!!!!!!!! thks it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
Maybe. With new characters and a new story.
Yo-gan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Yo-gan
Member since 2006 • 1878 Posts

SPOLIER!!!!!!

fastvipa14
Yeah a DS KH would be great, cheers for the link mate! that secret ending is amazing!:D
l-_-l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 l-_-l
Member since 2003 • 6718 Posts
Yes I do believe it was egm that I read something about they was making one for the DS. Something like Mushroom Kingdom Hearts I think was the name. I will have nintendo chars like mario in it. I may be wrong and it could have been the wii it is being made for, but I am sure it was the ds it was being made for.
TacticsMike33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 TacticsMike33
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts
A Kingdom Hearts game on the DS? What are you talking about...

Actually that doesn't sound too out of the equation.  I mean, the DS is selling better than the PSP and as such is a more popular, marketable portable platform.  They did make the "sequel" of sorts to Kingdom Hearts on the GBA (KH: Chain of Memories), so I definitely woukdn't say that it could never happen.  Yet...the chances are super high either, you know?
Avatar image for Kratos_Aurion56
Kratos_Aurion56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kratos_Aurion56
Member since 2005 • 6050 Posts
Yes I do believe it was egm that I read something about they was making one for the DS. Something like Mushroom Kingdom Hearts I think was the name. I will have nintendo chars like mario in it. I may be wrong and it could have been the wii it is being made for, but I am sure it was the ds it was being made for.l-_-l
I doubt thats true, but its not such a bad idea ^_^. Sora & Link vs Ganon!
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fastvipa14

my friend told me about mushroom kingdom hearts but he isn't even a fan of kh. I said that it couldn't be true but he didn't believe me. He doesn't even know what he is talking about. i know wayyyy more kh than him.

froggut198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 froggut198
Member since 2005 • 1369 Posts
Well... they do have it on cell phones.  Also, since DQIX is coming to DS (which, hopefully, will rock) I wouldn't doubt if the game a KH game was coming to DS.
kazekage1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kazekage1234
mushroom kingdom hearts was just a april fools joke and they said it was gonna be on the wii here http://www.joystiq.com/2007/03/10/mario-disney-mushroom-kingdom-hearts/
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bobstrife
Member since 2005 • 2657 Posts
mushroom kingdom hearts would be lame. Like the name, and nintendo characters would ruin it. But if they did and it wasnt stupid card battles i'd be fine. KHCoM was so easy too. Like the areas were really small and obvious.
whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
yeah they will most likely make one that will lead up to kh3, which will be really good^^
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Denjin_hadouken
They'll probably have to make everyone chibi though.
mlisette23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mlisette23
Member since 2004 • 354 Posts

SPOLIER!!!!!!

fastvipa14
That trailer looks hecka tight!!
ricothehat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 ricothehat
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts
[QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

SPOLIER!!!!!!

mlisette23

The silver Heckatite is known to scour tropical beaches in search of any unlucky minnows that come its way.  While not the largest of creatures, it is particularly voracious and their presence in an area can nearly decimate the population of other small fish.....But for real though, that trailer looks incredible.  As a side note, if you read the last word of the previous sentence as "in-cre-dee-blay," you might be my new hero. 

glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
It would be awesome.
-Murdock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 -Murdock-
Member since 2006 • 2767 Posts

[QUOTE="IamSliM"]You would think they would want to with so many ds owners out there. IMHO the ds is the best console out today.The_AI

Agreed! The DS makes the PSP and the so-called 'amazing' PS3 look like complete jokes.

Off topic much?

Anyway, a Kingdom Hearts game for the DS is far from being out of the question. The GBA saw one and it sold with relative success, and thanks to the slightly increased capabilities of the DS and the touch screen, I wouldn't be surprised if the developers didn't take a crack at putting it to some good use. They were happy to mess with the formula for Chain of Memories (that's the name right?) with a card battling system, no reason they wouldn't for the DS. It's not like Kingdom Hearts and the DS don't each have a huge fan base, though the PSP does have the audio and graphical advantage.

(Edit: Paragraph eaten) 

whitefirex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 whitefirex
Member since 2006 • 839 Posts
[QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

SPOLIER!!!!!!

mlisette23

My god that was beautiful!! I can't wait for the next kingdom hearts  I love kingdom hearts^^ I also want final mix 2 +

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Denjin_hadouken

SPOLIER!!!!!!

fastvipa14
Wow. Is the guy who ripped off his own helmet Leon?
Avatar image for _great_waddles_
_great_waddles_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 _great_waddles_
Member since 2005 • 832 Posts

Maybe a CoM sequel, but cut out the restrictive card battling system.  It's fun, but I just want to kill Heartless without micromanaging my attacks.The_AI

There is a sequel to CoM: KH2.

*KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SPOILERS*

There couldnt be another sequel anyway. Everyone in the organization, aside XIII, is dead. And, XIII is, well, you know...

*END KH2 SPOILER*

juanfraino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 juanfraino
Member since 2005 • 5660 Posts
The gba had one, so yes, It could happen.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#34 092093
Member since 2006 • 1696 Posts
[QUOTE="l-_-l"]Yes I do believe it was egm that I read something about they was making one for the DS. Something like Mushroom Kingdom Hearts I think was the name. I will have nintendo chars like mario in it. I may be wrong and it could have been the wii it is being made for, but I am sure it was the ds it was being made for.Kratos_Aurion56

Mickey & Mario vs. Bowser & pete
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts

[QUOTE="IamSliM"]You would think they would want to with so many ds owners out there.  IMHO the ds is the best console out today.The_AI

Agreed!  The DS makes the PSP and the so-called 'amazing' PS3 look like complete jokes.

Fan boys are just not cool
jasonharris48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jasonharris48
Member since 2006 • 21441 Posts
[QUOTE="Kratos_Aurion56"][QUOTE="l-_-l"]Yes I do believe it was egm that I read something about they was making one for the DS. Something like Mushroom Kingdom Hearts I think was the name. I will have nintendo chars like mario in it. I may be wrong and it could have been the wii it is being made for, but I am sure it was the ds it was being made for.092093

Mickey & Mario vs. Bowser & pete

You shouldn't belive EGM thay're the same magazine that said there will be a Final Fantasy 7 remake with FF 12 battle system
Avatar image for christ4ever9889
christ4ever9889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 christ4ever9889
Member since 2007 • 1349 Posts
there could totally be a sequal (sorry for the bad typing) anyway (spoiler) in the first the heartless were wiped out, new ones appeared. Organization 13 wiped out new leaders come (/spoiler) or something else. Nintendo is quete creative. Oh yah before I forget I really wish they release one the games are reat and always will be great!;)
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bobstrife

[QUOTE="The_AI"]Maybe a CoM sequel, but cut out the restrictive card battling system.  It's fun, but I just want to kill Heartless without micromanaging my attacks._great_waddles_

There is a sequel to CoM: KH2.

*KINGDOM HEARTS 2 SPOILERS*

There couldnt be another sequel anyway. Everyone in the organization, aside XIII, is dead. And, XIII is, well, you know...

*END KH2 SPOILER*

Yep, on like ps2 and ps3 i think its ps2 boards they are saying that KH Final Mix ending isnt for kh3, there isnt a kh3 but there is another kh. In other words, its not a numbered sequel. Just another KH game. Oh oops sorry for off topic lol But where did you here a KH CoM sequel??
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 fastvipa14
[QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

SPOLIER!!!!!!

Denjin_hadouken

Hmm i never thought of that.

bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bobstrife
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

SPOLIER!!!!!!

fastvipa14

Hmm i never thought of that.

It doesnt really look like him. At all.. :P At first i thought it was Sora as an adult, it could be but i doubt it. ( You guys are talking about the guy with brown hair and blue eyes right? )
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fastvipa14
I have the same theory of the kh secret ending that i had since May of last year. I think that this all took place BEFORE kingdom hearts 1.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bobstrife
I have the same theory of the kh secret ending that i had since May of last year. I think that this all took place BEFORE kingdom hearts 1.fastvipa14
Thats true. That could be the first apperence of heartless in the worlds. Like when Ansem first started studying them, but then why would it be a heartless from kh2? If it was before they'd have to have heartless from kh1.
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 fastvipa14
[QUOTE="fastvipa14"]I have the same theory of the kh secret ending that i had since May of last year. I think that this all took place BEFORE kingdom hearts 1.bobstrife
Thats true. That could be the first apperence of heartless in the worlds. Like when Ansem first started studying them, but then why would it be a heartless from kh2? If it was before they'd have to have heartless from kh1.

Who are you talking about when you said, "why would IT be a hearless from kh2?
meteorgun7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#44 meteorgun7
Member since 2003 • 25135 Posts
I hope that it does come out, it would be cool.
bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bobstrife
[QUOTE="bobstrife"][QUOTE="fastvipa14"]I have the same theory of the kh secret ending that i had since May of last year. I think that this all took place BEFORE kingdom hearts 1.fastvipa14

Who are you talking about when you said, "why would IT be a hearless from kh2?

oh yea oops lol. In the trailer doesnt it show a heartless?
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 fastvipa14

yes. the one that the bald guy suddenly creates next to him. It looks like it has the same costume riku had. it kinda makes sense that it is a heartless because riku was a heartless when he wore that costume. Is this your first time seeing the video? were you suprised?

Ok here's one of my recent theories: I think the bald guy is Xhanort...........respond to this if you want to know more.

bobstrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bobstrife

yes. the one that the bald guy suddenly creates next to him. It looks like it has the same costume riku had. it kinda makes sense that it is a heartless because riku was a heartless when he wore that costume. Is this your first time seeing the video? were you suprised?

Ok here's one of my recent theories: I think the bald guy is Xhanort...........respond to this if you want to know more.

fastvipa14
I've seen it twice. And your theory, I dont know who that is, I beat KH2 but dont own it so I know the organizations names
fastvipa14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 fastvipa14
[QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

bobstrife

I've seen it twice. And your theory, I dont know who that is, I beat KH2 but dont own it so I know the organizations names

Xhanort is not an organization member. In fact, his name isn't repeated too often in kh2. He doesn't even have a role in the game. Its really kind of confusing because.....uhhh.......he changes form....no actually, that was another theory. but never mind that.

Xhanort was one of six Ansem the Wise's apprentice. Do you remember? I had a whole theory straightened out last year. Ill post another one up if you want.

DoomdragonzX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DoomdragonzX
Member since 2006 • 480 Posts
please do fast cuz i haven't been frequenting the kh2 boards and i forgot all my theories about a month after i beat the game. however now that the secret ending finally has sound i want the next kh to come out so bad i wanna throw up haha i love that music.  anyway my theory is that this video is the creation of the dark.  the skin guy is some omni powerful descendent of ansem (possibly the man who taught ansem what he knows) and the guy who was killed was some ancestor of sora. anywhos i want kh3 to come out now or at least 2.5
ricothehat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ricothehat
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts
[QUOTE="bobstrife"][QUOTE="fastvipa14"]

fastvipa14

Xhanort is not an organization member. In fact, his name isn't repeated too often in kh2. He doesn't even have a role in the game. Its really kind of confusing because.....uhhh.......he changes form....no actually, that was another theory. but never mind that.

Xhanort was one of six Ansem the Wise's apprentice. Do you remember? I had a whole theory straightened out last year. Ill post another one up if you want.

Xehanort was also the guy that you thought was Ansem in the first game.  I would kinda like to know how that's him.  If, as the game says, "It all began with birth by sleep," one would assume that this whole bit happened before things in the game, but then that opens up too many other questions.Â