Bizarre glitch/bug on Elite Beat Agents. I need help!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dombot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 dombot
Member since 2005 • 1027 Posts

I'm playing the PAL version of the game on a DS Lite. When I play for about half an hour, I experience something weird and incredibly frustrating with the game: whenever a "spin-the-wheel" game pops up and I whole-heartedly spin, the game simply shuts off. The DS is still on, but the game has blacked out and there's nothing I can do about it. The only way I've managed to avoid this is to either play only in short bursts - which is agonising considering how addictive EBA can be - or to simply avoid spinning the wheel when it pops up, which is very bad for the Good/Bad meter and my ranking. Can anyone please help me out here?

If it helps, I've had the DS Lite for a year. The most touch screen-reliant game I have is Warioware Touched!, which I've played a good amount of. The other games I have are Mario Kart DS and Mario and Luigi, which are obviously much less so.

dombot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 dombot
Member since 2005 • 1027 Posts
Just to make it clear: it's generally after half an hour has elapsed in my playing session that the bug pops up.
diablo_human

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 diablo_human
Member since 2007 • 754 Posts
Take the game back and swap it for another copy, if the problem persists, take it back and get your money, then import a US version, I live in the UK and my american EBA works fine.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
Something wrong with either the game or the DS. I'm a PAL player too and I picked up the game a few days ago, playing hours on end has not made that happen in my game. It's something wrong with the game card or hardware, not a software wide glitch.