Are You Bothered That The Wii Doesnt Get Most Multiplats?

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

felix19194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#51 felix19194
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
[QUOTE="JuarN18"]

the only games i want for the wii are GTA4,MGS4 and Banjo kart

Pices

MGS4 and RE5 . I mean come on , all resident evil sequels (RE0 , 1 , 2 , 3 and 4) were on a nintendo console so why can't they just make this one for the wii .It won't matter if the graphics are worse , but at least make the graphics the same (or better if possible) as RE4 . As for MGS4 , Kojima did mention about the game moving to other platforms in an interview .

As always developers mention that they are moving games to other plats. But this never happens with some games, and some multiplats are really disspointing like raw vs samckdown 2008. Some fans are really worried about te graphics. personally I dont understand the reason why in order to make an new control system they had to take out graphical quality. If they hadnt done this we could be getting the same games as other plats, same graphics, and better controls THATS IT

Scsrhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Scsrhino
Member since 2005 • 232 Posts
Yes and no, we must realize that most third party games won't come our way but Nintendo has their own style of games that keeps us satisfied.
ineedmoney555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ineedmoney555
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

it would be nice butnot essential, plus multiplats seem to be improving on wii

BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#54 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts

last gen i would have been more bothered. By now, I really don't care.

all the major multiplats seem to be shooters of some sort, and i just don't like the genre. Even if they were released on the Wii, i wouldn't be buying them.

minowo2300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 minowo2300
Member since 2008 • 116 Posts
I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have any
minowo2300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 minowo2300
Member since 2008 • 116 Posts
I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have any
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#57 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have anyminowo2300

So then why did you buy a Wii?

That's like walking into McDonalds and saying "I want a Whopper!"

Picklechugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Picklechugger
Member since 2004 • 1465 Posts

[QUOTE="minowo2300"]I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have anyJaysonguy

Not necessarily. What if he bought it right away? I remember at launch everyone knew that the Wii would be awesome for FPS games, and we even had a launch one. At that point it seemed like we'd get a ton of them.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="minowo2300"]I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have anyPicklechugger

Not necessarily. What if he bought it right away? I remember at launch everyone knew that the Wii would be awesome for FPS games, and we even had a launch one. At that point it seemed like we'd get a ton of them.

I don't know.

I think most people would look at the last gen with Nintendo and then what games were slated for the Wii and be like "oh ok, Metroid will be there, you know EA is going to throw in some FPS games, and Activision is going to put some of theirs on it"

Stevendawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 Stevendawg
Member since 2006 • 500 Posts

[QUOTE="UnrealSin_X"]
Are you bothered by this at all?
nethernova

No, I knew what I was buying when I got my Wii and I don't regret it.

You sound like a pregnant teen.

When you bought your Wii you knew that most hit multi-platform games would be skipped over on the Wii?

Picklechugger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#61 Picklechugger
Member since 2004 • 1465 Posts
[QUOTE="Picklechugger"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="minowo2300"]I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have anyJaysonguy

I don't know.

I think most people would look at the last gen with Nintendo and then what games were slated for the Wii and be like "oh ok, Metroid will be there, you know EA is going to throw in some FPS games, and Activision is going to put some of theirs on it"

Well then atleast you can agree that it wouldn't be far fetched to be looking forward to FPS games, you don't need to criticize everyone who bought a Wii and ended up a little disappointed with the selection of software.

Lakmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Lakmann
Member since 2005 • 88 Posts

no, thats why i have a wii and a 360.

i mean, whos buying a nintendo console for 3rd party games...?

Wild_Card

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#63 Wild_Card
Member since 2005 • 4034 Posts
Call of duty 4 for example, or Battlefield and much more

Are you bothered by this at all?
UnrealSin_X
yes but im botherd by over all lack of good 3rd party games.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jaysonguy
[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"][QUOTE="Picklechugger"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="minowo2300"]I am very bothered i want a shooter game for the wii but they bearly have anyPicklechugger

I don't know.

Well then atleast you can agree that it wouldn't be far fetched to be looking forward to FPS games, you don't need to criticize everyone who bought a Wii and ended up a little disappointed with the selection of software.

Looking forward? Not at all, I think it's great

Disappointed? Yeah that does irk me because there's no reason to.

If you want to play everything gaming has to offer then you need to also be up for buying multiple pieces of hardware. That has always been the case and it's never going to go away.

Now I would expect the casualest of the casual to wonder why their console can't get every game. Like super novice, like Grandma who's not too sure if her computer can understand when she talks to it novice.

For everyone else who's played games before I would think that they would understand it right off the bat. They've seen it in the past.

It's like I've been saying for a long time. Gaming is expensive, spending 400 dollars for another console is nothing because that just gets you a console. Now if you want to make it halfway acceptable you're talking another 400 just to get a half dozen titles.

If people aren't willing to make that kind of commitment then maybe gaming isn't for them. Complaining about it just compounds everything because now not only are they ignoring everything that gaming has shown us but now they're yelling about ignoring everything gaming has shown us.

Niff_T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Niff_T
Member since 2007 • 6052 Posts

No, I have all three consoles so that this issue will never pertain to me.

da_monsta12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 da_monsta12
Member since 2006 • 666 Posts
[QUOTE="Picklechugger"][QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

I don't know.

I thought there would be a hell lot more shooters for Wii, but I was wrong. The only game I'm really disappointed about is GTA4 and I would like a Burnout.

PlasmaBeam44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67 PlasmaBeam44
Member since 2007 • 9052 Posts
Nope. I have a Wii and 360. I use my Wii for it's unique games and I use my 360 for well, gaming.