Uncharted Trophies available now!

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 rragnaar
Member since 2005 • 27023 Posts

Trophy whores unite! I have it on good authority from the old NeoGAF that Sony has released a trophy patch for Europe and America today.

Here are the trophies:

First Treasure
Find one treasure

Beginner Fortune Hunter
Find five treasures

Novice Fortune Hunter
Find 10 treasures

Enthusiast Fortune Hunter
Find 15 treasures

Intermediate Fortune Hunter
Find 20 treasures

Skilled Fortune Hunter
Find 25 treasures

Proficient Fortune Hunter
Find 30 treasures

Advanced Fortune Hunter
Find 35 treasures

Professional Fortune Hunter
Find 40 treasures

Senior Fortune Hunter
Find 45 treasures

Expert Fortune Hunter
Find 50 treasures

Crack Fortune Hunter
Find 55 treasures

Master Fortune Hunter
Find 60 treasures

Relic Finder
Find the Strange Relic

Brutal Brawler
Kill five enemies with a brutal combo

Brutal Slugger
Kill 20 enemies with a brutal combo

Brutal Expert
Kill five enemies in a row with a brutal combo

Stealth Attacker
Kill 20 enemies melee-attacking from behind

Steel Fist
Kill five enemies with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire

Steel Fist Expert
Kill five enemies in a row with a single punch, after softening them up with gunfire

Headshot Expert
Kill five enemies in a row with headshots

10 Headshots
Kill 10 enemies with headshots

30 Headshots
Kill 30 enemies with headshots

100 Headshots
Kill 100 enemies with headshots

Dyno-Might!
Kill three enemies with one explosion

Expert Dyno-Might
Kill three enemies with one explosion five times

Run-and-Gunner
Kill 20 enemies by shooting from the hip (without aiming with the L1 button)

Hangman
Kill 10 enemies by aiming while hanging from a ledge

Grenade Hangman
Kill 10 enemies with grenades by aiming while hanging from a ledge

Survivor
Kill 50 enemies in a row without dying

50 Kills: PM - 9mm
Kill 50 enemies with the PM - 9mm

50 Kills: 92FS - 9mm
Kill 50 enemies with the 92FS - 9mm

50 Kills: Micro - 9mm
Kill 50 enemies with the Micro - 9mm

20 Kills: Wes - 44
Kill 20 enemies with the Wes - 44

20 Kills: Desert - 5
Kill 20 enemies with the Desert - 5

30 Kills: MP40
Kill 30 enemies with the MP40

50 Kills: AK-47
Kill 50 enemies with the AK-47

50 Kills: M4
Kill 50 enemies with the M4

30 Kills: Dragon Sniper
Kill 30 enemies with the Dragon Sniper

50 Kills: Moss - 12
Kill 50 enemies with the Moss - 12

50 Kills: SAS - 12
Kill 50 enemies with the SAS - 12

30 Kills: M79
Kill 30 enemies with the M79

20 Kills: Mk-NDI
Kill 20 enemies with Mk-NDI grenades

Charted! - Easy
Finish the game in Easy Mode

Charted! - Normal
Finish the game in Normal Mode

Charted! - Hard
Finish the game in Hard Mode

Charted! - Crushing
Finish the game in Crushing Mode

Platinum Trophy

The platinum trophy is awarded when you have collected all 47 trophies.

I know I will be going back through this. W00t!

Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#2 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts
Yep, more incentive to play Uncharted again. I love the game.
jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts
They are not out in US. Hopefully by tonight they will be out.
CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CarnageHeart
Member since 2002 • 18316 Posts

I'm not a big trophies guy, so while I'll get around to playing Uncharted again (love the AI) I'm not going to do it anytime soon since I have Civ Rev, Warhawk and Eden on my plate.

One observation: I don't think its humanly possible to beat 50 enemies without dying on Crushing (though of course one can go after the achievement on any difficulty level).

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rragnaar
They are not out in US. Hopefully by tonight they will be out.jfcundiff

From what I've heard, it is up worldwide now. It was Europe first, but the guys at GAF are downloading/have downloaded the US patch.
argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#6 argianas
Member since 2005 • 6779 Posts

They are not out in US. Hopefully by tonight they will be out.jfcundiff

They ARE out in the US. Just picked up two silvers and three bronzes by replaying the first chapter three times. :P Just a tad from level 3!

Yeah, I was wondering what game I was going to play next. Now I know!

Graphics here are still outright amazing, moreso now that I had time to go back and play other major releases in the last 9 months. Man, Halo 3 characters had such relatively blocky heads, makes Uncharted characters just that much more impressive.

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 argianas

One observation: I don't think its humanly possible to beat 50 enemies without dying on Crushing (though of course one can go after the achievement on any difficulty level).

CarnageHeart

It MAY be possible in the sub base, due to the relative weakness of the enemies there. But otherwise, yeah, play another difficulty.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rragnaar

WOOOOOOOOOO!

I love trophies so much, if I had a 360 I would be going insane getting achievements (in games I like, I wouldn't go out of my way to play a crappy game to get points, my goal is to get all achievements in awesome games). What a great reason to play this game again, sadly I already did all this stuff but I dont mind doing it again, fantastic game.

dvader654

This will be funny to see. I imagine my friends list will be filled with people playing Uncharted again tonight, just like when they released the SSHD patch. Is it wrong that I bought Burnout Paradise because I knew it would have retroactive trophy support?
argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 argianas
[QUOTE="dvader654"]

WOOOOOOOOOO!

I love trophies so much, if I had a 360 I would be going insane getting achievements (in games I like, I wouldn't go out of my way to play a crappy game to get points, my goal is to get all achievements in awesome games). What a great reason to play this game again, sadly I already did all this stuff but I dont mind doing it again, fantastic game.

rragnaar

This will be funny to see. I imagine my friends list will be filled with people playing Uncharted again tonight, just like when they released the SSHD patch. Is it wrong that I bought Burnout Paradise because I knew it would have retroactive trophy support?

I bought it right after that announcement too (the day Cagney went live). Granted I was waiting for a price drop (it did) to see if I liked the game beforehand, and my friends list played it heavily so I felt like I was missing out. The retro trophies just sealed the deal for me. I imagine getting into Warhawk yet again (I've been off and on for a while) once it's patched (that has some retro trophies, but the majority are stuff that aren't retro).

Anyway, I'm going to try a hard run on Uncharted. Wish me luck! That's one thing I noticed about achievements and now trophies - I used to play the normal difficulty, but the added incentive to knock it up a notch is now there.

rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 rragnaar
[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="dvader654"]

WOOOOOOOOOO!

dvader654

It is if thats the only reason you bought it, like if you hate Burnout but only want trophies, but I doubt thats the case. Trophies is an incentive to play stuff for sure.

Definitely, I love the Burnout series, I had just ignored Paradise for whatever reason until it got cheaper, and until I found out it would have trophies and custom soundtracks. I don't think I will start playing stuff I don't like just to level up.
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rragnaar
I am just going to start on Crushing, that way I get all the difficulty trophies in one go, I have beaten this game enough times already, i just want to play it through once more.dvader654

I'm going to be very impressed if you can get all the trophies in one run. It sounds like madness.
Avatar image for 203762174820177760555343052357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 203762174820177760555343052357
Member since 2005 • 7599 Posts
Uncharted is one of the few games I wouldn't mind playing again. So how are these trophies displayed?
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#18 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
Sony's a little late to the party with the whole achievement thing.
OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts

I'm not a big trophies guy, so while I'll get around to playing Uncharted again (love the AI) I'm not going to do it anytime soon since I have Civ Rev, Warhawk and Eden on my plate.

CarnageHeart

civ rev has no trophies :(

this is nice though, ill play uncharted soon as i find it cheap. the only thing is that the coolness of achievements wears off. it used to be that i would auto buy a 360 game over ps3 just for achievements, but ill never do that again. they are fun to a point but the novelty wore off for me in the past year. i dont know why, it just did.

OneWingedAngeI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 OneWingedAngeI
Member since 2003 • 9448 Posts
i still dont like either system that much anyway. id rather each game have a % complete and then you have an overall % completion. maybe even by series or genre too. that would be cool and lead to less of the achievement whoring that we see now, i think anyway.
CrimsonpugTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CrimsonpugTwo
Member since 2004 • 2220 Posts

Does anyone know for sure that playing at higher difficulties will unlock the lower difficulty trophies? One would assume that it should, but from my experience on the 360 - there are a number of games where that doesn't always happen.

I don't think a "crushing" run is in my future.. but I'm all for hitting the Hard mode.

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :D
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rragnaar
And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :DGodModeEnabled

Yeah yeah yeah... *grumbles apology* They are fun. I still wish we were unlocking things in the games instead of trophies and points outside of the game.
Foolio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25 Foolio1
Member since 2003 • 7467 Posts

And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :DGodModeEnabled

I've always thought achievements were fun. Now I can finally get something similar with my PS3 games. I've already unlocked a bunch in Uncharted.

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 argianas

Does anyone know for sure that playing at higher difficulties will unlock the lower difficulty trophies? One would assume that it should, but from my experience on the 360 - there are a number of games where that doesn't always happen.

I don't think a "crushing" run is in my future.. but I'm all for hitting the Hard mode.

CrimsonpugTwo

They do. At least when I beat the game back in November on Normal, I got credit for the in-game rewards for both Easy and Normal. So there's a 99.99% chance you'll get credit for all three on Hard, which is what I'm doing now.

I noticed that two boats had guys climb on your boat at once during chapter 1, which surprised me and I died (used to only dealing with a pair of pirates at once). Don't remember any other encounters, but while there seems to be a few extra enemies, it's mostly you being able to take fewer shots and more importantly the enemy AI that makes it tougher. I still find myself being able to kill an enemy with three shots to the torso, so that seems the same.

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts
I personally like the built in to the game achievements that Uncharted already had and its good when it helps you unlock things for the game. I could care less about all these numbers.
argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 argianas

[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :Drragnaar

Yeah yeah yeah... *grumbles apology* They are fun. I still wish we were unlocking things in the games instead of trophies and points outside of the game.

We are, at least for Uncharted. The rewards system that was essentially the trophy system that was in place since launch unlocked a ton of things, from art to videos to player skins to weapons and silly features like the Next-Gen Filter (makes everything brown with a ton of bloom). In a way that's one thing I love about the game - all the skins and whatnot were in the game from day one, unlockable by doing stuff in the game, instead of having, you know, DLC available a couple of weeks after launch.

GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :Drragnaar

Id like that too, but I think there can be both. Its up to the individual developer to put unlockable stuff like that in their games however, so its not really something you can blame MS or Sony for. At least if they are putting the acheivments/tropys on both systems as standardized must have features for games on their platforms than lazy developers will have no excuses and we will always get fun stuff to unlock! :)
rragnaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rragnaar

[QUOTE="rragnaar"][QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]And aaaallll you PS3 only owners were saying how stupid and pointless achivments were just a few months ago even. Did you see, so you see? They are fun! :Dargianas

We are, at least for Uncharted. The rewards system that was essentially the trophy system that was in place since launch unlocked a ton of things, from art to videos to player skins to weapons and silly features like the Next-Gen Filter (makes everything brown). In a way that's one thing I love about the game - all the skins and whatnot were in the game from day one, unlockable by doing stuff in the game, instead of having, you know, DLC available a couple of weeks after launch.

Yup! This has been my biggest issue with achievements, and now trophies, the things that we used to get rewarded with are being withheld as DLC, and we've replaced in game unlockables with a number or a trophy. In any case, I think achievements/trophies are fun, I just want to see more games go the Uncharted route. I love all the extra crap in the game.
DeadlyZodiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DeadlyZodiac
Member since 2007 • 1367 Posts
I never could beat this game on Crushing. Certain parts just pissed me off way too much...and now I know I'm going to make myself try it again. Ugh...
S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts
so I guess I'll be playing Uncharted all night tonight. :)
argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 argianas

I'm early on in the fortress, and have 20 trophies (0/0/4/16) with 29% completion.

I'm playing on hard, and am shocked at how relatively easy it is for me. I played this game once after it released on normal, and had a rough time in sections. Now I'm playing it on hard 9 months later, and I'm moving through those parts with a lot more ease, so much that I've occasionally checked to see if it was on hard and not on some other mode on accident. Weird. We'll see how things change on later parts, particularly when snipers start to come into play. Actually I think I did more suicides for trophy farming purposes than actual deaths so far. Ironically I already died a few times on platforming, which is odd as I didn't on my first playthrough (I thought that dying on platforming was impossible actually, and was one of my complaints when I played it).

I think I'm enjoying this game even more this time around. I was still relatively new to shooters when I played it last year, and some areas were frustrating. And even then it was in my final four of best games of 2007 (with Galaxy, GoW2, and Persona 3), so enjoying it even more is rather surprising to me.

S0lidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#37 S0lidSnake
Member since 2002 • 29001 Posts

Why is everyone so afraid of Crushing mode, this game is not hard.dvader654

lol, why dont you post some youtube vids of you playing the sniper levels later on in the game! :P

PSN wont log me in on my brother's PS3 for some reason, :| so I cant do a Trophy run right now.

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 argianas

Before today, I wouldn't even consider crushing mode. Now, I'm kicking the idea around. Still need to see how the snipers would affect me in hard first. Also I hear horror stories of two areas that are killer in crushing.

Anyway, 0/0/5/20, 36%, early in chapter 8. How is Expert Dyno-Might not a silver? The points awarded would seem to suggest it. Then again, the points for finishing easy suggest the same. Oh well. I think the only thing that will be annoying on this playthrough, other than maybe finishing up some weapon medals/trophies, is the Survivor one. That one will probably be relatively simple picking a chapter on easy, so I should wind up mopping up all but crushing. And if crushing is all that's between me and the platinum, hrm...

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 CarnageHeart

Its not a matter of being afraid of it (I've beaten it) its just that beating 50 guys in a row without dying is a very tall order.

AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#40 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts
I have been waiting for the trophy update before I even bothered to start Uncharted. XD
CrimsonpugTwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CrimsonpugTwo
Member since 2004 • 2220 Posts

[QUOTE="dvader654"]Why is everyone so afraid of Crushing mode, this game is not hard.argianas

Before today, I wouldn't even consider crushing mode. Now, I'm kicking the idea around. Still need to see how the snipers would affect me in hard first. Also I hear horror stories of two areas that are killer in crushing.

Anyway, 0/0/5/20, 36%, early in chapter 8. How is Expert Dyno-Might not a silver? The points awarded would seem to suggest it. Then again, the points for finishing easy suggest the same. Oh well. I think the only thing that will be annoying on this playthrough, other than maybe finishing up some weapon medals/trophies, is the Survivor one. That one will probably be relatively simple picking a chapter on easy, so I should wind up mopping up all but crushing. And if crushing is all that's between me and the platinum, hrm...

The survivor one is relatively easy if you "work" around it...

Just save often, and then every time you are about to die just load up the last save. I think of it as the rewind button in Prince of Persia.

Granted I haven't gotten it yet.. though I HAVE gotten a Kill 50 with the PN... (or whatever that gun is)

Arkham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Arkham
Member since 2002 • 367 Posts

After completing the game first on hard then a couple times on crushing, I'm starting a new game from scratch (without any previous unlockables etc) to get the new trophies.

Now, what confuses me is that ND has said that it is not possible to get all the trophies on one play through, but if I've already unlocked Crushing and I play through to the end, that should get me all the trophies. Does that mean that when you start a new trophy-hunting game, you have to start on Hard or another difficulty?

After the first play-through, on Hard, I was rewarded medals for completing the lesser skill-levels. I wonder if that's not the case this time.

eregol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 eregol
Member since 2006 • 416 Posts

Stupid really.

Trophies have been available since the game was released. Although they were only in game. The only difference now is that you get some sort of bragging rights to your friends if you get them all.

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 argianas

On another semi-related note, Europe (and likely the US too) is getting trophies for Warhawk on August 27 in the 1.5 patch.

And yeah, I suppose I could just pop a couple of guys and then restart from the checkpoint, but eh. Sounds a ton easier to just mow down with the machine gun on chapter 19 in easy, will take minutes once I finish the game.

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 argianas
Oh wow. I just got Survivor early in chapter 10 (and I assume the streak was for much of chapter 9). Didn't think that would happen, especially not on hard. Maybe I'm ready to try a Crushing run after all. Leaves me with just treasures, weapons, the completion ones, and grenade hangman (which I'll be at the optimal point to do that soon).
CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 CarnageHeart

On another semi-related note, Europe (and likely the US too) is getting trophies for Warhawk on August 27 in the 1.5 patch.

And yeah, I suppose I could just pop a couple of guys and then restart from the checkpoint, but eh. Sounds a ton easier to just mow down with the machine gun on chapter 19 in easy, will take minutes once I finish the game.

argianas

The handful of announced Warhawk trophies are a mixed bag. Some reward selfless behaviour which benefits the team (ferrying a teammate to the flag) but some of it encourages behaviour which could hurt the team (a hero who doesn't want to die is a hero who cowers in a bunker while the enemy hero racks up points for his team) and some if just kind of pointless (a trophy for hosting 4 games in a row?).

Warhawk has a points, badges and medals system (ranking up gives one access to new insignias and paint schemes) which some people play to but most ignore (I prefer the second type of player since what's best for the team and what is best for one's stats aren't always one in the same).

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 argianas
[QUOTE="argianas"]

CarnageHeart

The handful of announced Warhawk trophies are a mixed bag. Some reward selfless behaviour which benefits the team (ferrying a teammate to the flag) but some of it encourages behaviour which could hurt the team (a hero who doesn't want to die is a hero who cowers in a bunker while the enemy hero racks up points for his team) and some if just kind of pointless (a trophy for hosting 4 games in a row?).

Warhawk has a points, badges and medals system (ranking up gives one access to new insignias and paint schemes) which some people play to but most ignore (I prefer the second type of player since what's best for the team and what is best for one's stats aren't always one in the same).

Yeah, the Hero one seems to promote you to screw your team, and the hosting for 4 hours is just one of those "um... ok?" trophies. Trophies that can be earned by just turning on the game and leaving the room to do something else just isn't great design (see: Blue Dragon's). Honestly I wouldn't have minded to see them make them all tied to the medals/awards/ribbons, since they're already there and people have been shooting for them for a while, and they can be done retroactively. Now we'll see a bunch of yahoos trying to cluster bomb other planes, while said planes likely easily shoot them down.

CarnageHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CarnageHeart
[QUOTE="CarnageHeart"][QUOTE="argianas"]

argianas

Yeah, the Hero one seems to promote you to screw your team, and the hosting for 4 hours is just one of those "um... ok?" trophies. Trophies that can be earned by just turning on the game and leaving the room to do something else just isn't great design (see: Blue Dragon's). Honestly I wouldn't have minded to see them make them all tied to the medals/awards/ribbons, since they're already there and people have been shooting for them for a while, and they can be done retroactively. Now we'll see a bunch of yahoos trying to cluster bomb other planes, while said planes likely easily shoot them down.

I suspect smart guys will herd infantry soldiers into planes, than cluster bomb them when they hop into said planes. I'm not much of a Warhawk pilot, but I've done it a time or two (the herding wasn't exactly intentional, but I was prepared for the eventuality of the guys reaching planes).

argianas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 argianas

Just finished my hard playthrough in 9 hours, and that included some intentional suicides to farm some weapon skills and the like (I think my previous game in November, which was on normal, took at least a dozen hours, and I didn't go out of my way to get too may medals). Ended up getting every trophy except for Crushing (and obviously platinum). I'm currently 41% ahead of dvader in Uncharted. I think I'll take a screenshot since that won't last for long. :P

I loved this playthrough even more than my first one back in November. It's probably due to being much more comfortable with shooters now, and knowing what to expect in the more dimly-lit areas. Easily one of the top games of 2007, despite it being very overlooked and relatively didn't sell all that well.