Official Xbox Recommendation Thread (Updated 11/17/05)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 FuzzyBunny55
Member since 2003 • 2561 Posts
The purpose of this thread is to provide new Xbox owners and potential Xbox owners with a guide to what games and accessories are worth their, hard earned, money. If you can't find what you're looking for here, Gamespot's Xbox page is a good place to look. Also, the box shots for each game in this thread are linked to their respective Gamespaces. If you find that I have left anything out, please feel free to let me know. I am also open to any suggestions on ways to improve the thread.

Thanks,
Fuzzy B.

Note: Games highlighted in orange are the best of what the Xbox has to offer. These are games that every Xbox owner should have. If you are just starting out with and Xbox or building a library, I highly recommend starting with these titles.

First Person Shooter:

Halo: Combat Evolved

Gamespot Score: 9.7

"Not only is this easily the best of the Xbox launch games, but it's easily one of the best shooters ever, on any platform." - Joe Fielder

Halo 2

Gamespot Score: 9.4

Some may be a bit disappointed with the single player experience, but Halo 2 improves on its predecessor in almost every way. Halo 2 is a superb shooter and particularly shines in its online multiplayer.

Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack

Gamespot Score: 8.7

"The nine new maps are outstanding, making one of the best-ever multiplayer shooters even better." - Greg Kasavin

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay

Gamespot Score: 9.3

Riddick combines excellent presentation, superb graphics, and a unique blend of stealth, melee, and shooter gameplay to make one of the best games on the Xbox.

Far Cry Instincts

Gamespot Score: 9.2

"Far Cry Instincts is even better than its PC predecessor, and it's one of the best Xbox shooters ever." - Jason Ocampo

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30

"By bringing together the best aspects of squad-based shooters with the freedom of a more action-oriented shooter, Brothers in Arms offers a unique gameplay experience in the unlikeliest of genres." - Bob Colayco

Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood

"Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood offers a rather similar experience to its excellent predecessor, with improved enemy artificial intelligence and additional multiplayer options. The novelty has worn off just a bit, though." - bob Colayco

Half Life 2

Gamespot Score: 8.3

"Half-Life 2 faithfully captures the excellent single-player gameplay found in last year's hit PC game, but it also suffers from an erratic frame rate and there's no multiplayer." - Jason Ocampo

Doom 3

Gamespot Score: 8.6

"A new two-player cooperative mode really helps round out the experience, and those amazing good looks survived the translation to the Xbox well intact-along with pretty much everything else." - Greg Kasavin

Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Gamespot Score: 9.0

"While the concept of a first-person shooter going behind the back may sound a little strange at first, Unreal Championship 2 pulls it off with ease and, at the same time, provides a fantastic new twist on an old favorite." - Jeff Gerstmann

Star Wars Republic Commando

"A well-paced, albeit brief, single-player campaign will keep adrenaline junkies thrilled from the first dropship landing to the final dust-off." - Bob Colayco

Racing

Forza Motorsport

"Forza Motorsport is a stylish and challenging game that is easily one of the best racers on the Xbox." - Brian Ekberg

Burnout 3: Takedown

Gamespot Score: 9.5

"Burnout 3: Takedown is an amazing achievement that anyone with a pulse will probably love." - Jeff Gerstmann

Burnout Revenge

Gamespot Score: 9.1

"Burnout Revenge is one of the most exciting racing games ever made." - Jeff Gerstmann

Rallisport Challenge 2

Gamespot Score: 9.3

"Rallisport Challenge 2 isn't just a sequel--it is easily one of the most purely pleasurable driving experiences you're likely to encounter on any platform." - Alex Navarro

Project Gotham Racing 2

"Project Gotham Racing 2 is an excellent game overall, boasting a sheer quantity of features and options with which most other racing games simply cannot compare." - Greg Kasavin

Roleplaying

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Gamespot Score: 9.1

KOTOR is a superb RPG with a riveting storyline. You don't need to be a Star Wars, or even and RPG, fan to appreciate this game.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords

Gamespot Score: 8.5

"No other game since Knights of the Old Republic has managed to deliver this excellent style of role-playing." - Greg Kasavin

Fable: The Lost Chapters

Gamespot Score: 8.0

Fable is a truly imaginative and innovative game, unlike any other RPG out there.

Jade Empire

Gamespot Score: 8.4

"If the setting of Jade Empire appeals to you, along with the promise of a good storyline and some open-ended role playing, then you'll be more than satisfied with BioWare's latest game." - Greg Kasavin

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition

Gamespot Score: 7.9

"This reissued version includes a ton of new content as well as a few notable gameplay tweaks, making it easily recommended for Morrowind fans." - Greg Kasavin

Gladius

"Some aspects of the game could have used some more polish, but these shouldn't deter anyone who's looking for a deep, involved, great-looking, and memorable RPG from getting Gladius." - Greg Kasavin

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse

Gamespot Score: 8.1

"Even if you're only a passing fan of the comic book series, and even if you've already played the first game to death, you'll have a lot of fun with X-Men Legends II." - Greg Mueller

Action

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I recommend Prince of Persia to anyone wholeheartedly. It combines excellent gameplay and a great story in one superb package. Most importantly it has that undefinable aspect that seems to pull everything together to make the whole greater than the sum of the parts.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

"While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaing improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time." - Bob Colayco

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

"It's gpt to be the most fully featured stealth action game to date, so if you like the idea of high-tech espionage, it's certainly going to have plenty to offer you." - Greg Kasavin

Conker: Live and Reloaded

"Conker: Live & Reloaded definitely has some quirks, and even a few legitimate problems, but the whole of the experience is a great one. Xbox owners would do well to give it a go." - Alex Navarro

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2

Gamespost Score: 8.5

"Though Ghost Recon purists may find a lot to complain about in the sequel's entertaining but shallow single-player campaign, they should ultimately be mollified by the terrific multiplayer game." - Erik Wolpaw

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike

Gamespot Score: 8.2

"Summit Strike is every bit as enjoyable as its predecessor, with a varied campaign, wide-open levels, and a wealth of multiplayer options and modes." - Bob Colayco

Otogi: Myth of Demons

"Any Xbox owner looking for one of the best and most genuinely stylish action games so far this year should absolutely check it out." - Greg Kasavin

Otogi 2: Immortal Warriors

"Otogi 2 retains much of its predecessor's unique and awe-inspiring style, thanks to a great cast, some completely new types of challenges, and a presentation that's second to none." - Greg Kasavin

FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FuzzyBunny55
Action/Adventure

Ninja Gaiden Black

Gamespot Score: 9.4

"Ninja Gaiden Black fulfills the last bits of untapped potential in what already was a truly extraordinary game and an instant classic." - Greg Kasavin

Psychonauts

Gamespot Score: 8.8

While the gameplay is a pretty standard, albeit great, mix of platforming and action/adventure, it's the amazingly original story and presentation that make this a true work of art.

Grand Theft Auto Double Pack

Gamespot Score: 9.6

"If you're an Xbox owner who either hasn't played these games or is looking to play them again, the Xbox versions of GTAIII and Vice CIty are the best ones available." - Jeff Gerstmann

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a stupendous thrill ride that shouldn't be missed." - Jeff Gerstmann

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

"Stranger's Wrath is a great game that brings together a few styles of gameplay startlingly well." - Jeff Gerstmann

Beyond Good & Evil

"While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack that make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing." - Jeff Gerstmann

Mercenaries

"Mercenaries is dense with explosive content that satisfies on a fundamental level." - Ryan Davis

Miscellanious

Panzer Dragoon Orta

"Panzer Dragoon Orta is an outstandingly well-executed game, featuring gameplay that's easy to grasp but rewards continued practice, exceptional graphics and sound, and a lot of worthwhile extras." - Greg Kasavin

Dead or Alive Ultimate

"For a game that's so bold as to call itself "Ultimate," DOAU sure comes close. It truly is the best, most fully featured Dead of Alive fighting game yet." - Greg Kasavin

Mortal Kombat: Deception

"Mortal Kombat: Deception packs in some completely off-the-wall gameplay modes, but the core one-on-one fighting action--whether you play it offline or online--is easily its best part." - Greg Kasavin

Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders

"Once you climb The Crusaders' steep learning curve and experience the wild frenzy of its massive battles, all the game's complexity pays off in spades." - Brad Shoemaker

Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes

Gamespot Score: 8.2

"Heroes doesn't take any chances with the Kingdom Under Fire formula, but it adds just enough to move the series forward--if only incrementally." - Greg Mueller

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge

Gamespot Score: 8.9

"The awesome online mode and strong single-player segment combine to make Crimson Skies an easy game to recommend." - Jeff Gerstmann

Sid Meier's Pirates!

"Sid Meier's Pirates! packs more adventure in just 30 minutes than most games do in their entirety." - Jason Ocampo

JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future

"It's an unusual game that offers a serious challenge, as well as gorgeous graphics, a strong soundtrack, plenty of style, and a good replay value." - Ricardo Torres

FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FuzzyBunny55
Reserved for future expansion
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FuzzyBunny55
Reserved for future expansion
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Trickshot771
Member since 2005 • 12686 Posts
Hooray! Another recommendations thread! (not sarcasm)

You should add some more current games, though.
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FuzzyBunny55

Trickshot771

I'm working on it. I've been puting off the update until it was time to switch over to a new thread.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Trickshot771
[QUOTE="Trickshot771"]Hooray! Another recommendations thread! (not sarcasm)

FuzzyBunny55

I'm working on it. I've been puting off the update until it was time to switch over to a new thread.

K, cool. Doing a good job.
billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#8 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts
why is the xbox discussion going to be locked in 18 more posts
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 FuzzyBunny55
why is the xbox discussion going to be locked in 18 more postsbilljakybob

Because Gamespot automatically locks threads when they reach 500 posts.
SuperSkaJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SuperSkaJoe
Member since 2004 • 5418 Posts
Nice job Fuzzy
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FuzzyBunny55
Ok as you can probably tell I have been doing a lot of work updating the thread. For starters it's actually now an entirely new thread. Gamespot automatically locks threads once they reach 500 posts. Since the old recommendation thread was at 481 I decided it was time to start a new one. Thanks go to Shame-usBlackley for getting the old one down and the new thread floated quickly.

Since I posted it in Firefox the old thread had a lot of formatting problems. I've gone through the entire thing and redone everything so that it formats correctly. Gamespot really needs to work on their support for browsers other than IE. The "best of the best" orange highlighted titles are now done throughout the thread, not just in the FPS section. The games that I selected for this are:

Halo
Halo 2
Forza
KOTOR
Sands of Time
Ninja Gaiden
Psychonauts

I tried to pick at least one or two from each genre. If you haven't played any of these games I highly suggest you try them out. If you have played them and don't think they're all that good... well too bad. I do get some priveledges for doing all the work to make this thread.

There haven't been too many changes to the actual list though. I took off the first two Splinter Cell games cause I felt like Chaos Theory was by far the best game and they all offer such similar experiences. New additions to the list are Halo 2 MMP, Pirates, and Summit Strike.

Stay tuned for the return of the "Comming Soon" and "Hardware Recommendation" sections.

Dart_Mcloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Dart_Mcloud
Member since 2004 • 2040 Posts
Cool, this will be useful.
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 FuzzyBunny55
Added Gladius to the list. I was surprised myself that it wasn't on there already. It's not a game for everyone, but if you like deep strategy role-playing games there isn't really anything like it out there for the Xbox, or any console for that matter.
Racing_HART

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Racing_HART
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
yes I agree with most of these,,,but did these companies pay you to do this?!?!?!?! because i think some of them shouldn't have scores up that high i think that one thing Fable,,is good but i would give it a 7 or maybe a 7.5 bc of its extremely short length, and burnout three is not that good, its unrealistic handling gives it its downsides, although the crashes are cool i would give that game a 7 also.
gears_of_war

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gears_of_war
Member since 2005 • 530 Posts
yes I agree with most of these,,,but did these companies pay you to do this?!?!?!?! because i think some of them shouldn't have scores up that high i think that one thing Fable,,is good but i would give it a 7 or maybe a 7.5 bc of its extremely short length, and burnout three is not that good, its unrealistic handling gives it its downsides, although the crashes are cool i would give that game a 7 also.Racing_HART
Burnout 3 isn't meant to be realistic. It's an arcade racer and it is a very good game.
FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 FuzzyBunny55
yes I agree with most of these,,,but did these companies pay you to do this?!?!?!?! because i think some of them shouldn't have scores up that high i think that one thing Fable,,is good but i would give it a 7 or maybe a 7.5 bc of its extremely short length, and burnout three is not that good, its unrealistic handling gives it its downsides, although the crashes are cool i would give that game a 7 also.Racing_HART

I didn't score these. Those scores are what the Gamespot reviewers gave the games (hence the words "Gamespot score, right in front of each score). And not they are not paid off. If you think that Fable is too short and Burnout 3 has unrealistic handling then you are completely missing the point of both games. I recommend you actually sit down and play Fable, and I mean really play it, not just rush through it to see the ending. There's so much depth to that game that people just completely pass up in their rush to finish it. As for Burnout 3, well, if you're looking for realistic driving, this just plain isn't the game for you.
Trickshot771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Trickshot771
burnout three is not that good, its unrealistic handling gives it its downsides, although the crashes are cool i would give that game a 7 also.Racing_HART

If you want a racing sim get Forza. If you want an arcade racer with great crashes get Burnout 3. You can't criticize Burnout 3 because it isn't a sim, that's like criticizing a RPG because it's not a FPS.
J-Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 J-Freak
Member since 2003 • 19200 Posts
Cool stuff Fuzz. Thanks. :)
Ishy488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ishy488
Member since 2004 • 479 Posts

Cool, a thread to show me what games I've been missing : )

Defudge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Defudge
Member since 2004 • 787 Posts
For me, Fable wasn't crappy because of its length (Though I do like long games), nor because of how it failed to live up to the hype (Which I read none of), but the actual gameplay itself. Compared to a game like Jade Empire, its gameplay falls short. Sure, you have the "living world," but that's really just a novelty. On topic, UC2 and Jade Empire should have been must-haves, imo.
collective87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 collective87
Member since 2004 • 1462 Posts
I think Mortal Kombat: Deception deserves to be in this list.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
nice
gears_of_war

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gears_of_war
Is there a game that is like the Ghost Recons on Xbox that anyone can recommend me? And is Black Hawk Down good on Live?
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chaoscougar1

Is there a game that is like the Ghost Recons on Xbox that anyone can recommend me? And is Black Hawk Down good on Live?gears_of_war

Battlefiled 2 ON PC FIRST

cosmic315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 cosmic315
Member since 2004 • 2713 Posts

Trickshot771

yea i love these threads too

acidbug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 acidbug
Member since 2004 • 1160 Posts
can anyone help recommend something...cuz i'm not interested in any of these games anymore...i want something different, i am interested in otogi but it seems that it's really hard to find a copy of that game anywhere, so can anyone recommend me a game(don't give me games cuz of their online gameplay, i don't use xboxlive anymore) that has good split screen multiplayer, is long and is fun? thanks in advance.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 chaoscougar1

can anyone help recommend something...cuz i'm not interested in any of these games anymore...i want something different, i am interested in otogi but it seems that it's really hard to find a copy of that game anywhere, so can anyone recommend me a game(don't give me games cuz of their online gameplay, i don't use xboxlive anymore) that has good split screen multiplayer, is long and is fun? thanks in advance.acidbug

ghost recon 2

Avatar image for deactivated-60a0ac2b5cb92
deactivated-60a0ac2b5cb92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 deactivated-60a0ac2b5cb92
Member since 2003 • 431 Posts
Some games that might be making the list soon:

--> From Russia With Love
--> Burnout: Revenge
--> Prince of Persia 3
--> The Suffering 2 (I know the first one only got 7.6 , not exactly recommendation material, but the second one can only be better)
--> Ninja Gaiden Black

Now till Xmas is looking good for the xbox., even with the X360 on its way. Whoever says the Xbox's days are numbered, I say keep counting.
jamesag_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jamesag_14
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
Ghost recon 2

Ninja gaiden

Forza motorsport
Avatar image for deactivated-5a8f90fbb3d09
deactivated-5a8f90fbb3d09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 deactivated-5a8f90fbb3d09
Member since 2003 • 1505 Posts
they really should sticky this
gears_of_war

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 gears_of_war
It is stickied.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
they really should sticky thisdevildemondruid

It is. :|
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="devildemondruid"]they really should sticky thisJML897

It is. :|

lol

chriskedrowski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 chriskedrowski
Member since 2005 • 99 Posts
i want to know wat xbox games can be played on xbox 360
soulkeeper90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 soulkeeper90
Member since 2004 • 6153 Posts

I'm surprised I haven't even heard many of those games...

Iraku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Iraku
Member since 2005 • 50 Posts
You should also put in some old xbox games like... soul caliber or some even older than that.
Shadox_Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Shadox_Ultra
Member since 2005 • 513 Posts
dude those are like the best games for xbox:shock:
Avatar image for 188307113208203329775689713585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 188307113208203329775689713585
Member since 2002 • 1266 Posts

Shenmue IImust be included in the RPG section. Most fans of RPGs will like Shenmue II.

I also liked Deus Ex: Invisible War which could be included in the RPG section.

FuzzyBunny55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 FuzzyBunny55

Shenmue IImust be included in the RPG section. Most fans of RPGs will like Shenmue II.

tplarkin7

Hmm, I don't know about Shenmue, I haven't played it and I haven't really heard much about it. Gamespot only gave it a 7.3. If a few other people will request it I might add it. As for Invisible War, it's a decent enough game, but to anyone who has played the original it's a huge let down.
Avatar image for 188307113208203329775689713585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 188307113208203329775689713585
Member since 2002 • 1266 Posts
[QUOTE="tplarkin7"]

FuzzyBunny55

Hmm, I don't know about Shenmue, I haven't played it and I haven't really heard much about it. Gamespot only gave it a 7.3. If a few other people will request it I might add it. As for Invisible War, it's a decent enough game, but to anyone who has played the original it's a huge let down.

If you like RPGs, you must play Shenmue. You have to be the patient type and like more story than action (which is true of anyone that likes RPGs). It is also the most detailed world of any RPG in existence. It is a recreation of 1986 Japan (Shenmue 1) and 1987 Hong Kong (Shenmue 2). It is the only game that made me feel as if I had traveled to these places.

Deus Ex has great graphics, story, and a very cool physics engine very similar to Half-Life 2. It has elements of KOTOR.

These two titles may have fallen just shy of achieving AAA status, but they had AAA budgets and AAA team members. Each of these games were innovative and unique. They each took great risks and I think they deserve a recommendation.

essjc7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 essjc7
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
U have got to like wat fuzzy did. 8)
Private_Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 Private_Adam
Member since 2005 • 9864 Posts
can anyone help recommend something...cuz i'm not interested in any of these games anymore...i want something different, i am interested in otogi but it seems that it's really hard to find a copy of that game anywhere, so can anyone recommend me a game(don't give me games cuz of their online gameplay, i don't use xboxlive anymore) that has good split screen multiplayer, is long and is fun? thanks in advance.acidbug
get ghost recon 2 summit strike its a great game and you will enjoy it
centurion_cz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#43 centurion_cz
Member since 2005 • 53 Posts
I think GS2: summit strike is a good game, but I really dont like the view..I dont know why, but the view from SOCOM 2 (if you own PS2, its something ideal for wannabe soldiers) was much more usable for me ....
gdsmck954

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 gdsmck954
Member since 2005 • 2931 Posts
Thanks for the list. I just got my XBOX last Christmas so I've been wondering what games to get. And this list tells me which ones. Thanks a lot!
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 chaoscougar1

I think GS2: summit strike is a good game, but I really dont like the view..I dont know why, but the view from SOCOM 2 (if you own PS2, its something ideal for wannabe soldiers) was much more usable for me ....centurion_cz

yeh i agree, i dont really like Ghost recons view, all of them

Kravyn81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#46 Kravyn81
Member since 2005 • 9438 Posts
Bump.

Now these kinds of threads are helpful and that's why they're forced down to page 2 and 3, while the stupid, idiotic threads that ask the same questions about things that have already been answered are the first page.

-K
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 chaoscougar1

Bump.

Now these kinds of threads are helpful and that's why they're forced down to page 2 and 3, while the stupid, idiotic threads that ask the same questions about things that have already been answered are the first page.

-K
Kravyn81

yeh

rcg1977

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rcg1977
Member since 2003 • 888 Posts
I've seen a lot of people asking for games for their kids maybe you should add games for kids in the list, I say start with Lego Star Wars, Voodoo Vince, Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy. I've played all of them and are really good.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 chaoscougar1

I've seen a lot of people asking for games for their kids maybe you should add games for kids in the list, I say start with Lego Star Wars, Voodoo Vince, Sphinx and The Cursed Mummy. I've played all of them and are really good.rcg1977

what r u, 10? (you probably r)

Totally_Jesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Totally_Jesus
Member since 2005 • 406 Posts
How are fighting games miscellaneous? Oh, also is Riddick worth the purchase or just a rent?