GameSpot Activity- Who Looks Pretty In Pink?

• 159 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for crazyirishmikey
crazyirishmikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#151 crazyirishmikey
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

@Synthia

Hey what's going on ... NO Pretty in Pink emblem (yet) and NO E3 2011 Readers Choice emblem - which was promised to be handed out on June 27!!!- maybe you can help us and figure out whats going on with theE3 Readers Choice emblem!?!? :?

So needless to say I'm not a happy camper at the moment!! I had to kill myself in order to get some of those answers for the Pretty in Pink emblem.

MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts

Winners of the gift cards are now up on the Community Blog. I'd imagine it won't be long until emblems are given out, just have patience. :)

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts
Just this evening, I received my emblem. Now, I am waiting for my emblems for voting for the E3 2011 Readers' Choice Awards and for the Youtube Rollcall.
zablen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 zablen
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Winners of the gift cards are now up on the Community Blog. I'd imagine it won't be long until emblems are given out, just have patience. :)

MudkipMaster30

I could have sworn I got them all right. But since I'm not on the Winner's List, I guess I didn't then lol. Any chance that we could get the character's list just to satisfy our rampant curiousity? Thanks!

MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 MuddyMaestro

[QUOTE="MudkipMaster30"]

zablen

I could have sworn I got them all right. But since I'm not on the Winner's List, I guess I didn't then lol. Any chance that we could get the character's list just to satisfy our rampant curiousity? Thanks!

There were only ten individuals that could win the gift cards, who were randomly selected out of those who had at least fifteen of the characters guessed correctly. However, anyone who did guess fifteen or more characters correctly still receives the emblem, and I can see that you have earned one. ;)

Spincut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#156 Spincut
Member since 2004 • 4203 Posts

I thought there was talk of the emblem reaching legendary status, I guess it was not quite so legendary after all ;P .

MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 MuddyMaestro

Considering the fact the emblem was on equal status as having an emblem for being a moderator, I'd still say its no slouch. :lol:

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#158 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts
Got my emblem at least a few days ago.
juniorbrickie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 juniorbrickie
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Got my emblem at least a few days ago.SemiMaster
Congrates!
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#160 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts
[QUOTE="SemiMaster"]Got my emblem at least a few days ago.juniorbrickie
Congrates!

Thanks. I take it by me being the only response to the only other person posting, meaning you, tells us that everyone who did well probably got their emblems by now?