PM Compose Button Not Working in Full Screen Mode

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gelugon_baat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 656

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Gelugon_baat
Member since 2003 • 24247 Posts

The following is a picture of the Compose button for PMs when the Message user feature is displayed in full screen.

There was the mouse cursor hovering over the button (Print-Screen does not capture it), if only to show that there is no tool-tip at the bottom left of my Mozilla Firefox browser. (Note the disabled Ad-Block plug-in.)

There does not appear to be any link. I have to work around this by using the URL for message composition, as stated below:

http://www.gamespot.com/pm/compose/

If this is a problem which has been reported already, please direct me to the thread. I do the usual searches for existing topics, but GameSpot's search feature is not exactly the most reliable to be had among CBSI sites.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#2  Edited By RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

There is a link, however it's displaced - you have to hover near the top of the button (it's quite a thin part of it that actually has the link), even though the link is meant to be in the middle - I reported this one directly (so there's no previous thread, at least not to my knowledge) a little while ago so it should already be on the list of things to fix, the cause is uncertain though - everything in the page's source code suggests that it should be working fine, but it isn't, hopefully the dev team will do a better job of figuring out why than I could.