Final Update about E3 2010 Achievements

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blaketoberfest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 Blaketoberfest
Member since 2009 • 241 Posts

Yesterday, I got my Groupie and Tourist achievements, thank you. I'm still missing a few more though...

ClayMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 ClayMeow
Member since 2004 • 3697 Posts

Finally got my missing roadie and vacationer, so now I'm only missing special agent.

I'm guessing they fixed their data a while ago, but nothing triggered a check for emblems since nobody had watched emblem earning video since. If I'm right it means that earning the comic-con emblem is what's triggering the check for missing e3 emblems. Of course if anyone has gotten the e3 emblems without earning a comic-con emblem please prove me wrong.

Edit: ... and I just got agent.

kvadair
Interesting theory, though I hope you're wrong since I'm still missing emblems.
Giratina98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 Giratina98
Member since 2009 • 10751 Posts
[QUOTE="tmaclabi"][QUOTE="Giratina98"]

I still haven't got them, is it totally fixed?

I don't think it is yet. There are a lot of users who are still waiting for a couple of E3 emblems to appear in their profiles.

cool, thanks :)
Avatar image for crazyirishmikey
crazyirishmikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#105 crazyirishmikey
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

Finally got my missing roadie and vacationer, so now I'm only missing special agent.

I'm guessing they fixed their data a while ago, but nothing triggered a check for emblems since nobody had watched emblem earning video since. If I'm right it means that earning the comic-con emblem is what's triggering the check for missing e3 emblems. Of course if anyone has gotten the e3 emblems without earning a comic-con emblem please prove me wrong.

Edit: ... and I just got agent.

kvadair

You my friend were absolutely right ... just got my Comic-con emblem ... and guess what it triggered ... the two E3 emblems that I was missing!! :)

Thank-you Kvadair!

SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts
Yah I received the Roadie and the Special Agent after getting the comic-con emblem, thanks GS :D
Just-Adam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#108 Just-Adam
Member since 2009 • 597 Posts

I haven't followed anything Comic-con and I haven't gotten any of my missing emblems .. so I guess the theory might be true :(

Sheena321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Sheena321
Member since 2006 • 7489 Posts

I haven't followed anything Comic-con and I haven't gotten any of my missing emblems .. so I guess the theory might be true :(

Just-Adam
didn't work for me, i got the Comic-con emblem .. but im still missing some E3 emblems :(
pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#111 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

[QUOTE="Just-Adam"]

Sheena321

didn't work for me, i got the Comic-con emblem .. but im still missing some E3 emblems :(

Same for me. Got the comic-con emblem but did not recieve my 2 missing E3 emblems.

Dracula68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Dracula68
Member since 2002 • 33109 Posts

Please remember to read the first post by Jody as this is NOT a reporting thread yet people are still posting they are missing emblems:?

ClayMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ClayMeow
Member since 2004 • 3697 Posts

Please remember to read the first post by Jody as this is NOT a reporting thread yet people are still posting they are missing emblems:?

Dracula68

As there is lack of communication as to what has or hasn't been handled, it's the only way people can get a feel for the progress.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I feel this issue could use a slight nudge. It's nearing two months and still no update in sight.
Profilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Profilia  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 2226 Posts
I see there still isn't an update on the progress from any staff member. It feels as if we've been forgotten.. :(
JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

Looks like there was an official answer in the emblem union on August 16.

Sorry for the delay. We had to run through a bunch of server logs to get the rest of the E3 achievements handed out, and it unfortunately had to wait until we had handed out the Comic-Con achievement.

We are officially done giving them out now, so hopefully everyone got them!

Also, we've been working on improving the system for some time now. Automated Game Villain achievements shouldn't suffer delays (there are still a few manual ones in there), but we're still making changes on the backend.

LarkAnderson