User Lists: 0
here is list of all bugs to those saying im lying:Game Specific Bugs & Single Player:
- Audio in Single Player is flawed. Loops sometimes forever/overlapping/different tracks playing at the same time/wrong sounds (More..).
- Completed Single Player games sometimes don't save.
- When playing co-op campaign, it seems impossible to finish a mission. The game is always disrupted with disconnects (More...).
- Campaign seems to randomly crash when attempting to start a mission.
- One user reports that he can't play Halo 3 at all. No single or multiplayer. Game freezes at the loading screen. As this happens only with one user so far we need more people confirming this here...
- Cross game singleplayer playlist skips mission (specifically Mission 6 on "Normal")
- The Master Chief Collection sometimes responds poorly to snapping. This behavior has exhibited crashing, freezing, and persistent significant frame drops.
- These are only a few things that happened to me and the players I played with last night. Please add more.
- If you switch between the playlists you lose your party most of the time. You can't take your party and often don't get asked if you want to.
- Sometimes the teams get shuffled during the loading screen. E.g If you are with friends in the "red" team while voting for the map it doesn't mean you are in the same team when the game starts. "Team formulation" seems very broken (More...).
- Colors/Emblems, etc. is not available in Matchmaking and you just get a generic/random emblem.
- It doesn't give priority to your party when creating the teams. I've played about 10 Team Slayer games and most of the time was in the opposite team of my friend.
- Big Team Battle description says it's 8vs8, but it's only 6vs6.
- Rank up bug that let's you get the highest rank via a Matchmaking/Custom Game bug. Details: http://redd.it/2lyo3c
Custom Game bugs:
- Team colours shuffle after each game. And because changing team colours is now a 4-5 step process this is very annoying.
- Settings shuffle if you make some changes after the game and you have to setup everything again.
- You can't join a game after it started. It always says it's full, even if it isn't.
- The game gives the host randomly to players depending on the game. We played a few H2A games with a perfect and lag-free host. When we switched to H2C with the same players the game was suddenly unplayable, because it gave the host to someone else.
Other problems / missing features:
- Game chat randomly doesn't work for some players. Many people meet in parties.
- Players randomly disconnect from the game.
- The game freezes sometimes during the loading screen. Often after a game ends.
- You can't see the ping in matchmaking or custom game. In any game. This is really important.
- Changing the team colour is now a 4-5 step process. We were able to press "x" and could right away change the team. Now you have to press "X" to open the roster. Scroll to your gamertag and select it with "A". Then choose "Change Color" from four different options with "A". Then select the colour and leave the menu again.
- Loading times for maps seem extremely long. It also doesn't seem to preload the map like it always did.
- The roster doesn't work right. It often doesn't show anyone or only a few of the people that are online and sometimes you can't invite players. Sometimes the game get's unresponsive/freezes after using the roster or a snapped app.
- You can't see anymore who's talking in game. This used to be an important feature in previous games. Now you are in matchmaking with new players and just have to "guess".
- You can't see who is wearing a mic unless they speak.
- Less customization options for game type settings in custom games.
- There should be an option to turn off (or at least lower the volume of) the menu music. It used to be only in the main menu in the past, but now it's everywhere and just far too loud.
- The roster always shows 1/16 players for every group/friend, even if they play with more people,
@davillain- @ghostwarrior786 it revolutionised CONSOLE fps
to all the people saying 'best collection ever' was the first fps u ever played halo? lolol
@lilant135 stop with ur bs, 343 even acknowledged the bugs and said they will release a update. i have lost my save file twice in halo ce so i stopped playing
@lilant135 i have the game, i preordered it and had it since day 1. i have yet to find a multiplayer game and the campaign is riddled with bugs so i stopped playing it until they update
@lilant135 multiplayer is half of the halo experience
i have to say this review sucks, was forza 5 deducted points for having 0 personality? no it was given a 9 #lol now of course forza is a better game but saying a racing game has no personality when it was designed just to be a racer is stupid
@deadline-zero0 @ghostwarrior786 im diversifying
and to think i was about to buy the game, thanks kevin u saved me money
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment