Xbox gold games horrible what u think

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I'm going to break this down for the short bus people. Why do you not understand that we are now getting more in free games than we pay in dues. Stop comparing Xbox Live games to PS+ games. This is exactly like comparing a lease car to a car you buy outright. In other words...it's not an even comparison. Whining about it is stupid and pointless. El_Zo1212o
... says the guy riding the short bus. The program is only guaranteed to run until the end of the year. It's like comparing a free rental on a new car to receiving '97 Kia for free.

I have an IQ in the 130s. If the Kia is free...why bitch? Nothing is guaranteed on either system...statements are just that..statements. Promotional items that can be changed or discontinued at any time.

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 HilbillyRokstar
Yeah...I glanced at his comment and thought he said hyundai. Then added the part about nothing being guaranteed afterward.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#54 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I'm going to break this down for the short bus people. Why do you not understand that we are now getting more in free games than we pay in dues. Stop comparing Xbox Live games to PS+ games. This is exactly like comparing a lease car to a car you buy outright. In other words...it's not an even comparison. Whining about it is completely pointless. The best equation would be to compare you to the kids in school that would whine because they wanted a different car than the ones their parents spoiled them with. Don't like that comparison? Stop whining!

HilbillyRokstar
You need live to get those games and some of those games have online? Yes? Therefore you need them afterwards aswell... Live could be a great service if they could have the same quality of games as ps+. I am not saying free games are bad. But if you see what the competition is doing it's not cutting it. It sounds like you are the fanboy when i just mention ps+, you seem to get angry...
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

I'm going to break this down for the short bus people. Why do you not understand that we are now getting more in free games than we pay in dues. Stop comparing Xbox Live games to PS+ games. This is exactly like comparing a lease car to a car you buy outright. In other words...it's not an even comparison. Whining about it is completely pointless. The best equation would be to compare you to the kids in school that would whine because they wanted a different car than the ones their parents spoiled them with. Don't like that comparison? Stop whining!

phbz
You need live to get those games and some of those games have online? Yes? Therefore you need them afterwards aswell... Live could be a great service if they could have the same quality of games as ps+. I am not saying free games are bad. But if you see what the competition is doing it's not cutting it. It sounds like you are the fanboy when i just mention ps+, you seem to get angry...

I am a xbox owner and I support this message. :D

I also have a 360, so calling me a fanboy is kind of stupid. I would love to get some awesome games for Live, but the last month's i have played PS3 mostly because i got ps+ and it's just quality you get there. They might not be the newest games on the market, but they are great games. Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, ICO and Shadow of Colossus, XCOM, Battlefield 3, inFamous, etc are all sublime games. These are all just in the last few month's. Just get some decent games for it, that's all i ask. You shouldn't settle for mediocre games. You could promote exclussive games or arcade games for live only. That would be a great way for people to get them interested in that alone.
Spartan_N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Spartan_N7
Member since 2013 • 581 Posts
Most of them have been rather good. Only downside is that theyre all older titles, but did anybody really expect anything new when it comes to Microsoft handing out free stuff? If they did, then they must not be too smart.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="phbz"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="phbz"] I am a xbox owner and I support this message. :D

I also have a 360, so calling me a fanboy is kind of stupid. I would love to get some awesome games for Live, but the last month's i have played PS3 mostly because i got ps+ and it's just quality you get there. They might not be the newest games on the market, but they are great games. Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, ICO and Shadow of Colossus, XCOM, Battlefield 3, inFamous, etc are all sublime games. These are all just in the last few month's. Just get some decent games for it, that's all i ask. You shouldn't settle for mediocre games. You could promote exclussive games or arcade games for live only. That would be a great way for people to get them interested in that alone.

Everytime I see xcom for free on PS i just want to cry myself to sleep.

Then quit crying and buy it for $15 on Gamefly.
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

Well considering I have over 150 games in my 360 library it's hard to find a good game that I don't already own. That said, they're ok even though I own most of them. What I do though is download them and then delete them. That way if I ever to want to go back and play them again I can do so without putting in the disk. Magic 2013 I am happy about, I have all before 2013 and now that one as well. As far as the quality of them, meh... they are not bad games, but also by no means are they the big guns.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="phbz"] I am a xbox owner and I support this message. :D

You aren't a fanboy...just a run of the mill spoiled middle class whiner. You are like the kid that gets my 93 f150 xcab step side and whines because it's not as cool as your pissy friends 2005 F150 his rich daddy gave him!

i guess i won the argument, because you aren't being rational in this discussion...
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"] I also have a 360, so calling me a fanboy is kind of stupid. I would love to get some awesome games for Live, but the last month's i have played PS3 mostly because i got ps+ and it's just quality you get there. They might not be the newest games on the market, but they are great games. Sleeping Dogs, Hitman, ICO and Shadow of Colossus, XCOM, Battlefield 3, inFamous, etc are all sublime games. These are all just in the last few month's. Just get some decent games for it, that's all i ask. You shouldn't settle for mediocre games. You could promote exclussive games or arcade games for live only. That would be a great way for people to get them interested in that alone.

You aren't a fanboy...just a run of the mill spoiled middle class whiner. You are like the kid that gets my 93 f150 xcab step side and whines because it's not as cool as your pissy friends 2005 F150 his rich daddy gave him!

i guess i won the argument, because you aren't being rational in this discussion...

Sooo...now I'm being irrational? How...by calling you a whiner? If you don't understand what I'm saying it's due to your own poor comprehension. Not the quality of my statements. You brought a butter knife to a gun fight my friend. LOL
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HilbillyRokstar

omfg I just can´t tell if he is trolling or just retarded. :(

phbz
I just hate whiners.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 The_Last_Ride

phbz
I think it's better to just ignore guys like him. He is entitled to his own opinion. But he is being rude and arrogant forcing his view on other people. But we are also entitled to our own aswell. I just hope Live will do better games next month. Bring Halo or Forza in to the mix and people would be happy as hell
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 HilbillyRokstar
[QUOTE="phbz"]

The_Last_Ride
I think it's better to just ignore guys like him. He is entitled to his own opinion. But he is being rude and arrogant forcing his view on other people. But we are also entitled to our own aswell. I just hope Live will do better games next month. Bring Halo or Forza in to the mix and people would be happy as hell

I'm not forcing anything...you have a right to complain and I have a right to dislike it when you do.
knockouts72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#73 knockouts72
Member since 2007 • 324 Posts
You can all Sony leaveing games but most of the time you finish a game onece or twice you won't play it again and Sony games ill stay their or the years you keep playstation plus
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I'm going to break this down for the short bus people. Why do you not understand that we are now getting more in free games than we pay in dues. Stop comparing Xbox Live games to PS+ games. This is exactly like comparing a lease car to a car you buy outright. In other words...it's not an even comparison. Whining about it is stupid and pointless. HilbillyRokstar

... says the guy riding the short bus. The program is only guaranteed to run until the end of the year. It's like comparing a free rental on a new car to receiving '97 Kia for free.

I have an IQ in the 130s. If the Kia is free...why bitch? Nothing is guaranteed on either system...statements are just that..statements. Promotional items that can be changed or discontinued at any time.

Before I continue, let me applaud you for flaunting the number you received from some online IQ test that you probably took more than once. Carrying on- you can say "changed and discontinued," but PSN+ has been around for a year now and nothing was stated about an end date for the program. Games with Gold, on the other hand, was announced with a very specific end date. Until such time as Microsoft announces otherwise, it is a temporary program and should be viewed as such.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 HilbillyRokstar
You can all Sony leaveing games but most of the time you finish a game onece or twice you won't play it again and Sony games ill stay their or the years you keep playstation plus knockouts72
This is a horrible excuse for a forum posting.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"] ... says the guy riding the short bus. The program is only guaranteed to run until the end of the year. It's like comparing a free rental on a new car to receiving '97 Kia for free.El_Zo1212o

Before I continue, let me applaud you for flaunting the number you received from some online IQ test that you probably took more than once. Carrying on- you can say "changed and discontinued," but PSN+ has been around for a year now and nothing was stated about an end date for the program. Games with Gold, on the other hand, was announced with a very specific end date. Until such time as Microsoft announces otherwise, it is a temporary program and should be viewed as such.

Mine was an actual IQ test taken a few years back as part of a career assessment done for me after a career altering car accident wisenhiemer. I also tested in the top 3% for mechanical comprehension and became a certified large hydraulic crane operator as a result.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I have an IQ in the 130s. If the Kia is free...why bitch? Nothing is guaranteed on either system...statements are just that..statements. Promotional items that can be changed or discontinued at any time.

HilbillyRokstar

Mine was an actual IQ test taken a few years back as part of a career assessment done for me after a career altering car accident wisenhiemer. I also tested in the top 3% for mechanical comprehension and became a certified large hydraulic crane operator as a result.

*applause* Can you address the real point of my comment now?
Dmorris88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Dmorris88
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

I hve come to the conclusion that some people will never be happy or appreciate anything anyone gives them...FOR FREE!!!HilbillyRokstar

Why would I be happy for a outdated card game and a seven year old shooter when PS users are getting good games for their money?

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 HilbillyRokstar
I already did. Nothing is guaranteed. We will see after the new console releases. In the mean time...I, and my whole family, will enjoy the best online program available. In the future, we have 27000 cloud servers and improved Skype headset communication to look forward to as well. We will be able to share online use of the console and even be online on the 360 and X1 at the same time without having to buy multiple memberships. Enjoy your lease games. I will continue the use of PS+ on my PS3 til they quit giving me free loaner games for it. Too many bad memories of lag fest no mic PS3 MP experiences for me to invest in a PS4 right now.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I hve come to the conclusion that some people will never be happy or appreciate anything anyone gives them...FOR FREE!!!Dmorris88

Why would I be happy for a outdated card game and a seven year old shooter when PS users are getting good games for their money?

I would rather drive my ol truck than lease a new one. All you are getting with PS+ is a glorified lease. Good or bad, I will own those outdated games forever.

Dmorris88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Dmorris88
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

[QUOTE="Dmorris88"]

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I hve come to the conclusion that some people will never be happy or appreciate anything anyone gives them...FOR FREE!!!HilbillyRokstar

I would rather drive my ol truck than lease a new one. All you are getting with PS+ is a glorified lease.

I'd rather lease good games then old outdated ones. I would always keep playstation plus. What would you rather have ? a free 2006 Hyundai Elantra with xxx miles on it or a 2013 Hyundai Elantra (free lease for 5 years) I'd rather have the lease

HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="Dmorris88"]

Dmorris88

I would rather drive my ol truck than lease a new one. All you are getting with PS+ is a glorified lease.

I'd rather lease good games then old outdated ones. I would always keep playstation plus. What would you rather have ? a free 2006 Hyundai Elantra with xxx miles on it or a 2013 Hyundai Elantra (free lease for 5 years) I'd rather have the lease

Neither.
storm487

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 storm487
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey guys, I just got a working 1 year Xbox Live Gold Code and 4000 Microsoft Points from this website http://freexboxlivecodesgold.com/ their legit, I can highly recommend checking them out
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 HilbillyRokstar
Hey guys, I just got a working 1 year Xbox Live Gold Code and 4000 Microsoft Points from this website http://freexboxlivecodesgold.com/ their legit, I can highly recommend checking them outstorm487
Good golly...where do I sign up...can I use a credit card to do it?
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 El_Zo1212o
I already did. Nothing is guaranteed. We will see after the new console releases. In the mean time...I, and my whole family, will enjoy the best online program available. In the future, we have 27000 cloud servers and improved Skype headset communication to look forward to as well. We will be able to share online use of the console and even be online on the 360 and X1 at the same time without having to buy multiple memberships. Enjoy your lease games. I will continue the use of PS+ on my PS3 til they quit giving me free loaner games for it. Too many bad memories of lag fest no mic PS3 MP experiences for me to invest in a PS4 right now.HilbillyRokstar
What're you, some kinda moron? Pinning your hopes on Microsoft's generosity? And if you've been paying attention, you'd be aware that I detest the PS3 almost as much as I do your ridiculous arguments.
El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 El_Zo1212o
[QUOTE="storm487"]Hey guys, I just got a working 1 year Xbox Live Gold Code and 4000 Microsoft Points from this website http://freexboxlivecodesgold.com/ their legit, I can highly recommend checking them outHilbillyRokstar
Good golly...where do I sign up...can I use a credit card to do it?

HAH! That's the only clever thing you've said all day!
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 HilbillyRokstar
I believe they will continue to give me my money's worth just like they have all along.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I already did. Nothing is guaranteed. We will see after the new console releases. In the mean time...I, and my whole family, will enjoy the best online program available. In the future, we have 27000 cloud servers and improved Skype headset communication to look forward to as well. We will be able to share online use of the console and even be online on the 360 and X1 at the same time without having to buy multiple memberships. Enjoy your lease games. I will continue the use of PS+ on my PS3 til they quit giving me free loaner games for it. Too many bad memories of lag fest no mic PS3 MP experiences for me to invest in a PS4 right now.El_Zo1212o
What're you, some kinda moron? Pinning your hopes on Microsoft's generosity? And if you've been paying attention, you'd be aware that I detest the PS3 almost as much as I do your ridiculous arguments.

There's no need for insults. I simply have a different value system than you. Ask someone you know and trust over age 40 whether they would rather lease something nicer or own something less nice...but still serves the purpose. We can both agree which one offers superior quality service...so that's really what we are talking about.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 El_Zo1212o

[QUOTE="El_Zo1212o"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]I already did. Nothing is guaranteed. We will see after the new console releases. In the mean time...I, and my whole family, will enjoy the best online program available. In the future, we have 27000 cloud servers and improved Skype headset communication to look forward to as well. We will be able to share online use of the console and even be online on the 360 and X1 at the same time without having to buy multiple memberships. Enjoy your lease games. I will continue the use of PS+ on my PS3 til they quit giving me free loaner games for it. Too many bad memories of lag fest no mic PS3 MP experiences for me to invest in a PS4 right now.HilbillyRokstar

There's no need for insults. I simply have a different value system than you. Ask someone you know and trust over age 40 whether they would rather lease something nicer or own something less nice...but still serves the purpose. We can both agree which one offers superior quality service...so that's really what we are talking about.

"No need for-" remind me again, who was calling people short bussers? And we don't agree on any such thing. I personally think the value is the same- you trade ownership for newer titles. I prefer owning my games, and they're free, so I don't particularly feel the need to complain.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 HilbillyRokstar

I was referring to the person that was incapable of doing simple math...if that was you..so be it. I still never lowered myself to calling you or anyone else here a derogatory name...unless you count whiner as one. Maybe you are a little less intelligent if you think the quality of service on both systems is equal. I said the service...not the perks. Maybe it's above your capabilities to understand the difference. Did you ask an adult the value question yet? I'm waiting...

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 El_Zo1212o

I was referring to the person that was incapable of doing simple math...if that was you..so be it. I still never lowered myself to calling you or anyone else here a derogatory name...unless you count whiner as one. Maybe you are a little less intelligent if you think the quality of service on both systems is equal. I said the service...not the perks. Maybe it's above your capabilities to understand the difference. Did you ask an adult the value question yet? I'm waiting...

HilbillyRokstar
In most civilized societies, calling someone retarded is generally considered an insult. As is implying they are of substandard intelligence. So, in short, you're a dick and I no longer intend to bang my figurative head against the metaphorical wall of your douchebaggery. Good day, sir.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

555I was referring to the person that was incapable of doing simple math...if that was you..so be it. I still never lowered myself to calling you or anyone else here a derogatory name...unless you count whiner as one. Maybe you are a little less intelligent if you think the quality of service on both systems is equal. I said the service...not the perks. Maybe it's above your capabilities to understand the difference. Did you ask an adult the value question yet? I'm waiting...

El_Zo1212o

In most civilized societies, calling someone retarded is generally considered an insult. As is implying they are of substandard intelligence. So, in short, you're a dick and I no longer intend to bang my figurative head against the metaphorical wall of your douchebaggery. Good day, sir.

For the record...I was referring to the kids I shared a ride with when I was a child with behavior issues that led me to be bussed across town and put into a special ed class. NOT RETARDED KIDS. I'm still not going to be sucked in to your lowbrow level of communicating. I never said you...or any one else..were retarded. I resent that word, and unbeknownst to you have a brother that actually is. The naval cord wrapped around his neck in the womb. You are among the lowest of the low sir. And you really need to take a look at yourself and how you respond to those around you. I have never...in my 49 yr existence...referred to someone in that manner. You..for example...I would categorize as a vulgar simpleton. A smug little brat with a bad attitude and a propensity to anger quickly. Work on yourself and stop worrying about me.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"][QUOTE="Dmorris88"]

Dmorris88

Sony is pleased with your decision *rubs hands together*
XboxStache

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 XboxStache
Member since 2013 • 1530 Posts

I hve come to the conclusion that some people will never be happy or appreciate anything anyone gives them...FOR FREE!!![QUOTE="Dmorris88"]

[QUOTE="adders99"]

How can you be angry when they are giving away games for free... They may not be the best and, yeah it would have been awesome to get better games for free, but they are still FREE!

HilbillyRokstar

How Can I be angry?

Playstation users are getting FREE RELEVANT games. Great games that are new. What do we get? a year old magic the gathering game(its like microsoft is giving us madden 13) and a 7 year old rainbow six game. Give me Gears of war 3 , far cry 3 or MW3 not this walmart bargain bin games. They've just infuriated me to the point that I've made my decision in buying a ps4 after I get bored of GTAV

No...Sony is LEASING you SIX MONTH or older games as a ploy to undercut Microsoft. Don't believe me? Cancel your paid subscription and try to play YOUR games!

Yep. Also, just imagine wanting to play the "free PSN GAMES" on PSN if your internet goes down or PSN is hacked. Microsoft is literally "giving" Xbox owners their games to keep forever even after we're done with Xbox live.