What Halo game has your favorite campaign? IGN speaks about their favorite

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

User Lists: 0

#51 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts

[QUOTE="chex81"]

meh, none of them have been above average for me...i honestly find them very boring and only continue to support based on multiplayer. with that said, i enjoyed them in this order:

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo Reach

Halo CE

again, none were exceptional or memorable

SpArKs424

Your obviousy expecting something your not gonna get . Better to just Embrace what we have for now the campaigns are awesome you just have to dig Deep in and pay attention to the story bet if i gave you a quiz on the storys you would fail.

lol, probably because for me its not memorable. I went into Halo CE with expectations, thought it was decent at the time...but every one after it had zero expectations, thought they were average. There are just many other FPS single player experiences i enjoyed far more than Halo. With that said, the multiplayer has me coming back here and there...thats where i find enjoyment of the series. To each their own, im not saying its bad...i just dont care for the story.

Tiger1535

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 Tiger1535
Member since 2004 • 1298 Posts

Out of the Halo's that i played, my order would be,

1. Halo CE

2. Halo: Reach

3. Halo 3

4. Halo 2

The-Tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 The-Tree
Member since 2010 • 3315 Posts

5. Halo 3: ODST

4. Halo

3. Halo Reach

2. Halo 3

1. Halo 2

blacktorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#54 blacktorn
Member since 2004 • 8299 Posts
i haven't played reach yet but will soon but i recerntly played odst and i really idn't enjoy it,i mean it wasn't bad but it was very meh and nothing amazing about it,i think in term's of the actual plot and story halo 2 wins but in terms of the actual gameplay/atmosphere and the playing part of the campaign i think halo 1 was the best,halo 2 has 0 atmospehre compared to halo 1 and was a massive disapointmnet,halo 3 was better but still not the same great feeling halo 1 had.
spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

1. Halo: Reach

2. Halo: Wars

3. Halo: Combat Evolved

4. Halo 3: ODST

5. Halo 3

6. Halo 2

bimmy233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 bimmy233
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

1.) Halo CE

2.) Halo 2

3.) Halo Reach

4.) Halo 3

5.) Halo 3: ODST

I don't get all the hate for Halo 2 and the Arbiter, I personally found the Elite side of the Halo story pretty intresting, and was quite dissapointed when Halo 3 essentially abandoned it. Halo CE still remains my favourite, since despite it's repetitive level design (backtracking) the game still plays great today. Plus if the original Halo's campagn wasn't great, the series never would have made such a large impact (as it didn't have Xbox live matchmaking). Halo Reach felt like a let-down to me. Although I enjoy the new gameplay additions, and the great/fun levels, I don't really feel invested into the characters or story, and didn't really care for their fate. Halo 3 was just alright, and Halo 3:ODST felt really lackluster in terms of overall story and character developement (similar to Halo Reach but to a greater extent).