• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tsunami23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Tsunami23
Member since 2004 • 1352 Posts

id like to know since when is killing your opponent not enough? sure u may think its fun and funny, but 90% of the people u do it to wont. its an insult and u are sacrificing someone elses enjoyment of the game for your own selfish needs. do it to your friends in a custom game, sure, knock your self out. but when u go into a playlist with people u do not know why does your brain tell u 'i must insult and humiliate my opponent so they get angry and feel bad'. seriously the people who teabag are part of the reason why the xbox live community is so....badchaoscougar1

If your enjoyment is sacrificed by something so trite as teabagging, then you likely need a break from gaming.

naruto7777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 naruto7777
Member since 2007 • 8059 Posts
its great because it makes all the trash talkers mad
RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#153 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
If they are the instigator, then I might, and with my friends. I love to M.H.P.!
MitchellPot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 MitchellPot
Member since 2008 • 53 Posts
If you earned it. I dont care. But if your some newb that trys to do it, then it gets annoying.
TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 TROUTKILLA
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
[QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?wavey_gravey

after this post i really want to tea bag the sh!t outta you

Is a bit immature and doesn't show a lot of respect.

why show respect if your playing for fun maybe if your on gamebattles thats different but games were not made to be serious.

IMO if you don't show respect for people's differing abilities then you aren't playing for fun at all. No-one likes a poor loser and no-one likes an ungracious winner! Rubbing someone's nose in it when they have just lost is not good fun, and is not very sporting.

I really really want to tea bag you now
Icehearted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#156 Icehearted
Member since 2004 • 1461 Posts
It's a good way to help turn someone off from continuing the experience. Soon all you'll have are a bunch of strangers wiping their e-groins on each other to prove their manhood... however that makes any sense.
Firex777x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Firex777x
Member since 2008 • 697 Posts

lol tea bagging is super un-sportsman like,

however i find it funny when someone Tea Bags me when i have like 3 times as many kills as them?

oh wow you got me once yet i got you 10 times lol

wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#158 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts
[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?TROUTKILLA

why show respect if your playing for fun maybe if your on gamebattles thats different but games were not made to be serious.

IMO if you don't show respect for people's differing abilities then you aren't playing for fun at all. No-one likes a poor loser and no-one likes an ungracious winner! Rubbing someone's nose in it when they have just lost is not good fun, and is not very sporting.

Is that because I am a girl, or because you think it will annoy me?

Silent_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Silent_Jon
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts
Am I the only one who likes to shoot their bodies? I never teabag.... but if I completely work someone sometimes I'll shoot their body a couple of times before moving on.
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#160 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

Am I the only one who likes to shoot their bodies? Silent_Jon

Hell no - some times I like to unload a couple of clips into their dead body - or throw a nade at it.

Sometimes I like to shoot it whilst I teabag - or just use the beat down button as I teabag. Its not uncommon for me to teabag for soooo long that the guy comes and shoots me whilst I am still teabagging his old dead body

TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 TROUTKILLA
[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?wavey_gravey

oh I didnt know you are a girl, now is a mixture of both

*winks*

TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 TROUTKILLA
I just tea bagged someone else while i was downed in gears of war!!!! we both downed eachother at the same time but I landed on top of his head and kept bobbing up and down hhahaha!!!
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#163 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?TROUTKILLA

*winks*

well uve started off well trout, i think she really likes u:roll:

TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 TROUTKILLA
[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?chaoscougar1

*winks*

I dont think you have a sense of humor at all!! either that or your dad used to tea bag you when you were young
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#165 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

*winks*

I dont think you have a sense of humor at all!! either that or your dad used to tea bag you when you were young

i lack humour, u lack wit, we all seem to be missing something

pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
i think it adds more competetive play into the game. if u cant take it too bad, get over it.
califone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 califone
Member since 2008 • 302 Posts
I didn't realize that people actually got upset about tea bagging. It's not a barrel of laughs, but there are appropriate times for a tea bag.
nemesi609

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#168 nemesi609
Member since 2007 • 570 Posts
[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?chaoscougar1

*winks*

i lack humour, u lack wit, we all seem to be missing something

owned. i usually dont tea bag in game, unless im really going back and forth with someone and i destroy him, or if an annoying person is talking a lot of sh*t and i destroy them any way, or at the end of a match when its displaying the scores and you can still walk around, then i tea bag the last person i killed. but i never tea bag in game for no reason, then it just distracts from the overall goal. so basically owning annoying kids, if i did something particularly amazing, or if its the end of a match.

totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
i tea bag when someone sneaks up behind me...and still doesn't kill me
Ibaapzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 Ibaapzo
Member since 2003 • 253 Posts
The only time I tea bag is when I'm playing with guys I know. They think it's funny 'cause I don't exactly HAVE balls. Boys and their toys... Otherwise, no, I never tea bag. I think it sucks to beat a downed man into the ground, literally and emotionally. Tea bagging jsut adds to the stress that you're getting your butt kicked. As for the people who tea bag when they're losing, that's just stupid... *two cents!*
Yodas_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Yodas_Boy
Member since 2007 • 857 Posts
Teabag often and with enthusiasm.
Vandooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Vandooka
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

Teabag often and with enthusiasm.Yodas_Boy

agreed

Avatar image for AtomicBaconBits
AtomicBaconBits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#173 AtomicBaconBits
Member since 2006 • 8855 Posts
It's fun once in a while.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#174 gatsbythepig  Online
Member since 2003 • 11985 Posts

[QUOTE="Yodas_Boy"]Teabag often and with enthusiasm.Vandooka

agreed

especially when playing friends...
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
if the person is being a d-bag it's always ok to tea-bag:P
WingedReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 WingedReaper
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
if the person is being a d-bag it's always ok to tea-bag:PR7_3
Perfect way to put it.
summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts
i like to teabag on CoD4 during search and destroy when i am the last one and I just killed a guy on the other team and my team mates have to watch.
Vandooka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Vandooka
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts
when some1 teabags me i just laugh and congratulate them. if u get all angry about it i think u have some serious issues... its just a good laugh, i dont get how u can get upset about it...
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
i think it's stupid
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#180 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts

I hate it. whenever someone teabags me, I punch his dead body after I kill the guy in question.