• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts

I tea bag only because it says i have to in my contract it say that i have to tea bag someone for tea bagging a tea bagger its an ashamed but i think i might go professional also in my contract i that you have to pay me money everytime i say the word tea or bag o bagging or bagger or baged. so if your a tea bagger or like tea bagging or a currently being tea baged you get tea baged by a tea bagger and lose money. how does that make you feel i bet it feels like your being tea baged damn tea bagger

BenBenBen93

?:|

paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#102 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

I tea bag only under unquestionable ownage (if I manage to kill everyone who's ganging up on me, kill someone multiple times who decided to chase me for some reason, etc) or as a revenge teabag.

I played against some kid in halo 3 that teabagged everyone he killed, it was a lone wolf game, and we all devoted ourselves to killing him and teabag :p

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Heroldp813
I want everyone to try my different variations of teabaggin on Halo 3: 1) Power drain teabag 2) health regenerator teabag 3) power drain and health regenerator teabag 4) Multi teabag (your whole team teabaggin one guy b/f he spawns) 5) Mongoose teabag (drive mongoose ontop of oppenent body and jump on top of the mongoose and teabag the body and mongoose) 8)
jers3yd3vil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 jers3yd3vil
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts

I want everyone to try my different variations of teabaggin on Halo 3: 1) Power drain teabag 2) health regenerator teabag 3) power drain and health regenerator teabag 4) Multi teabag (your whole team teabaggin one guy b/f he spawns) 5) Mongoose teabag (drive mongoose ontop of oppenent body and jump on top of the mongoose and teabag the body and mongoose) 8)Heroldp813

haha i never knew their was so many ways to teabag!!..lol now to take what i have learned to the maps of halo3

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#105 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
Tea Bagging is pointless, immature and stupid, whoever does that needs a life.
paulokoenigkam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 paulokoenigkam
Member since 2005 • 3930 Posts

[QUOTE="Heroldp813"]I want everyone to try my different variations of teabaggin on Halo 3: 1) Power drain teabag 2) health regenerator teabag 3) power drain and health regenerator teabag 4) Multi teabag (your whole team teabaggin one guy b/f he spawns) 5) Mongoose teabag (drive mongoose ontop of oppenent body and jump on top of the mongoose and teabag the body and mongoose) 8)jers3yd3vil

haha i never knew their was so many ways to teabag!!..lol now to take what i have learned to the maps of halo3

I splattered a guy with my mongoose once, and parked over his corpse. :D

In the same game I splattered him again and ran over his corpse multiple times =)

(All that because he splattered me at the very beggining, left the mongoose and teabagged me >=( )

Silent_Jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Silent_Jon
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts
Maybe I'm just way too serious but I never tea bag. The most I'll do is shoot their corpse, if they are propped up against a wall or something I will melee their body... but that's about it.
Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Heroldp813

Maybe I'm just way too serious but I never tea bag. The most I'll do is shoot their corpse, if they are propped up against a wall or something I will melee their body... but that's about it. Silent_Jon

First off silent john is cool people. Man when your playing a good game and out of nowwhere some bum teabags you, i don't care who you are, your gonna get mad. Now some people get mad and just kinda sit there and take it while others relentlessly hunt the ucker down and kill him, then revenge teabag him. So i dont do it unless im provoked.

GAMERTAG: NYSFINEST01

Avatar image for Vote_For_McCain
Vote_For_McCain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Vote_For_McCain
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts
How do you get the tea bag out of the armor suit?
angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110 angryfodder
Member since 2007 • 20490 Posts

HELL YEAH! I teabag all the time - I like to "angryteabag" as well - this is where you melee the corpse as you are teabagging it.

I''ve ben shot quite alot in the act of teabagging

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#111 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

How did it become so big in the first place? I mean, Halo probably started the surge of teabagging (though it no doubt existed before), and Halo's audience is notoriously homophobic. And yet the Halo taunt of choice is the virtual recreation of dipping your testicles into an opponent's mouth?

Weird.

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Heroldp813

How did it become so big in the first place? I mean, Halo probably started the surge of teabagging (though it no doubt existed before), and Halo's audience is notoriously homophobic. And yet the Halo taunt of choice is the virtual recreation of dipping your testicles into an opponent's mouth?

Weird.

DJ_Lae

It adds a new element to the game. I do agree with you on the homo tenedencies on Halo though. For some reason whatever argument your having with someone, there's alaways that one person with the gay comment, why i don't know

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 angryfodder

Weird.

DJ_Lae

Its not gay if they are dead

there are rules

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

I do it for the lulz. People that gets offended needs to relax :/

Whenever I get teabagged (by non trash-talking people of course) I always think for my self: You're on BI***H! and laugh.

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]

Weird.

angryfodder

there are rules

it's not gay as long as balls aren't touching.

angryfodder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 angryfodder

I do it for the lulz. People that gets offended needs to relax :/

Whenever I get teabagged (by non trash-talking people of course) I always think for my self: You're on BI***H! and laugh.

Cyberfairy

Exactly bro - this ^^^ is the correct reaction

Cowing30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#117 Cowing30
Member since 2007 • 450 Posts

i have a friend who cannot shup up about teabagin every time he is in a game thats all you'll hear from him teabag teabag he also makes other things up like titybag he always talks about it and never shuts up about it gameroz

unfriend him.

josh92safc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 josh92safc
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

To be honest i just do it to get a reaction out of people; it also makes it more fun when you got a little rivalry goin on! :P

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Heroldp813

I want everyone to try my different variations of teabaggin on Halo 3: 1) Power drain teabag 2) health regenerator teabag 3) power drain and health regenerator teabag 4) Multi teabag (your whole team teabaggin one guy b/f he spawns) 5) Mongoose teabag (drive mongoose ontop of oppenent body and jump on top of the mongoose and teabag the body and mongoose) 8)Heroldp813

Can everyone who plays halo 3 give this a try

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

HELL YEAH! I teabag all the time - I like to "angryteabag" as well - this is where you melee the corpse as you are teabagging it.

angryfodder

lol i did that once cuz my team straight owned the other team in H3 and i got the last kill so the dud seriously had to watch me harass his corps for a while after the match was over lmfao!. that dude complemented my whole team then like any pissed off person in H3 called me gay etc. etc.

Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts

Teabagging, like many things in life, is good in moderation. Doing it too often makes you look immature. However, there is nothing wrong with celebrating a well deserved victory every now and again.

Besides, didn't someone important once say, "it is better to give than to receive." So get 'em before they get you!

MetalGearGhOsT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 MetalGearGhOsT
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts

I believe my opinion on tea bagging is the best one.

If you run into those guys on Gears or Halo, those "Your gonna get PWNED you nub!" guys who think their good at the game, then it is TOTALLY FINE. After you just destroy them round after round, tea bagging just rubs it in that they shouldn't have talked smack and just had a friendly and competetive game.

Another reason, is teabagging those who have cheated to kill you, or had a considerable advantage. For example, on Gears (I get this ALL the time), the host will host lancer or host shotty you from like 100000000 feet away, and then when your downed, they come up and teabag you. I don't know if you all know how powerful the host advantage on Gears is, but it's ridiculous (Non-host it takes almost a full clip of Lancer to down someone under most circumstances, with host, it's a quarter of clip most of the time). Or cheaters like stand-byers on Halo and crabwalkers on Gears. If yo umanage to kill/down these fools, teabagging is almost essential to rub it in their faces.

Other than that, teabagging for no reason is just dumb.

-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts

I'm not that into it. In the games I play, t-bagging is rare (battlefield) or practically impossible (Gears).

In general I rarely see it (don't have Halo / CoD).
I think I have once tried t-bagging just for the sake of trying.
But it was for a friendly sniper in TF2 :lol:
We had a whole team of snipers fighting enemy snipers so when one of our sniper got killed again I went to T-bag him. lol, I dunno why. :P:?
That's my only time.

Vashn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Vashn
Member since 2008 • 1416 Posts
It's only fun when they kill you first, with a lucky one in a million random grenade, or a 5v1, and then they teabag you. Then its just you and him, 1v1, and you totally destroy him and get your revenge
armyman455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#125 armyman455
Member since 2008 • 914 Posts
i think those who get offended by it are idiots because its just a game get over it i personally only do that when im playing against my friends that i know but its really not that big of a deal especially cause it distracts the person and lets them get killed by someone while theyre TBing
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

I think it's funny and it's even more funny to get back at somebody who did it to you. =-)

maninatrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 maninatrunk
Member since 2008 • 335 Posts
I'd tea bag the crap out of anyone just to make them mad hahahaha. If someone takes *** PLAYING VIDEO GAMES **** so seriously to get mad over that, then they have problems, its a FRECKING VIDEO GAME.
Avatar image for EnigmaticBeauty
EnigmaticBeauty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 EnigmaticBeauty
Member since 2007 • 1297 Posts
immature and sexist. I hate tea baggers, partly why I love Call Of Duty 4 and the grenade perk lol.
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#129 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
What's sad is when you're destroying the other team, but when they get one kill they teabag you...and then die in the process. That's when I like to send them a little film clip. Thank you Bungie for bringing new levels of ownage.
maninatrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 maninatrunk
Member since 2008 • 335 Posts
[QUOTE="angryfodder"][QUOTE="DJ_Lae"]

Weird.

Cyberfairy

there are rules

it's not gay as long as balls aren't touching.

OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I read this nd I about died!
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i think it is funny to see or do.
Blind-Future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Blind-Future
Member since 2005 • 1804 Posts
I personally only teabag friends, and even then its very little. Killing your opponent is more than enough humiliation I believe.
FlyingElvis329

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 FlyingElvis329
Member since 2004 • 91 Posts

i go by the rule "thou shalt not teabag unless teabag committed on thee"
steveslugga

haha, couldn't have put it better myself

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#134 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
i think those who get offended by it are idiots because its just a game get over it i personally only do that when im playing against my friends that i know but its really not that big of a deal especially cause it distracts the person and lets them get killed by someone while theyre TBingarmyman455
We all know it's just a game, I just don't see the point, plus it looks stupid to me IMO.
Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
I tea bag
i_pk_pjers_i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 i_pk_pjers_i
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts
I don't really see what's wrong with teabagging or why people would find it disrespectful. If you want respect, halo isn't the place to get it.
cluelesspug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#137 cluelesspug
Member since 2007 • 3398 Posts

Depends who you are playing.

If it's some guy who's always cussing you out when you kill him... teabag him.

If it's some little kid who is calling you a bunch of 3rd grade insults... teabag him.

If it's one of those people who gets on there and make a bunch of annoying noises... teabag him.

But if it's a person who's a good sport and plays clean don't teabag him.

LtBoris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 LtBoris
Member since 2008 • 257 Posts

It never gets old

and people shouldn't get worked up over such things

i_pk_pjers_i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 i_pk_pjers_i
Member since 2008 • 178 Posts

It never gets old

and people shouldn't get worked up over such things

LtBoris
Exactly.
DarkPhantom_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 DarkPhantom_00
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I think I do it for both reasons :P
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts
I think its pretty stupid but I don't care really.
ck02623

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#142 ck02623
Member since 2003 • 1534 Posts
I think it's hilarious; I even laugh when somebody does it to me.
andre800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 andre800
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I would like to T-Bag once in a while. i just do it for fun. i dont really mean to disrespect
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#144 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"]i tea bagged a sniper while he was still alive in cod4. it was search and destroy and was only me and him left, so everyone was watching me tea bag the sh!t outta him. was very very funny i think tea bagging is an essential in gamingTROUTKILLA

well as long as u found it funny...right?

well he found it funny to and i know play live with him all the time everyone else in the room laughed aswell. I guess you dont like tea baggers cus it happened 1 too many times to you?

haha if u think so

2pac_makaveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 2pac_makaveli
Member since 2008 • 1681 Posts
its all in good fun it shouldnt make anyone that mad
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#146 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
id like to know since when is killing your opponent not enough? sure u may think its fun and funny, but 90% of the people u do it to wont. its an insult and u are sacrificing someone elses enjoyment of the game for your own selfish needs. do it to your friends in a custom game, sure, knock your self out. but when u go into a playlist with people u do not know why does your brain tell u 'i must insult and humiliate my opponent so they get angry and feel bad'. seriously the people who teabag are part of the reason why the xbox live community is so....bad
trw534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#147 trw534
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts

i think if you do good and kill them then its ok but if you kill them like a noob( rocket, double melee) then it is stupid

SneakySnake151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 SneakySnake151
Member since 2008 • 191 Posts

In halo 3:
whenever i get a killjoy, i teabag him because i ended his spree
If i beat down an invisible guy, of course i'll teabag him. he had the advantage but failed
If i kill someone who has a sword, i teabag him (especially when i get a bulltrue medal)
If someone was camping and failed to kill me with a shotgun.. and i end up killing him, i'll teabag him foh sure
i do it when i totally destroy someone who was being really cheap to begin with (spawn killers)
i do it if some kid pisses be off in the matchmaking lobby before the game

Those are the only times i do it. It may seem childish, but its a way of telling the person they failed. And it really is the only way too tell them since you can't talk to the other team on your headset during the game

FromTheHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 FromTheHeart
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts

if you cry over a teabag, ur a **** plain nd simple.

its a game.

who is gonna care if your virtual character get virtual nuts in his face? no one important.

Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts

id like to know since when is killing your opponent not enough? sure u may think its fun and funny, but 90% of the people u do it to wont. its an insult and u are sacrificing someone elses enjoyment of the game for your own selfish needs. do it to your friends in a custom game, sure, knock your self out. but when u go into a playlist with people u do not know why does your brain tell u 'i must insult and humiliate my opponent so they get angry and feel bad'. seriously the people who teabag are part of the reason why the xbox live community is so....badchaoscougar1

Oh please. I agree that it's immature but if it really makes someone feel bad then they're just being melodramatic. It's really not that big of a deal.