• 179 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Iconic_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 Iconic_D
Member since 2008 • 849 Posts
I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?death_rattle
Well, I never really do it because than I would get shot in the face. When I see people do it, I just think it's funny and I see it as just for fun and theres no harm to it.
Iconic_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Iconic_D
Member since 2008 • 849 Posts
I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?death_rattle
Well, I never really do it because than I would get shot in the face. When I see people do it, I just think it's funny and I see it as just for fun and theres no harm to it.
Zaatin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Zaatin
Member since 2008 • 353 Posts

This is what most people are thinking when they t-bag you I guess :).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

ZOnikJJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 ZOnikJJ
Member since 2007 • 1135 Posts
It's hilarious. I'm more of a head T-bagger :P
Bloodbath_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Bloodbath_87
Member since 2008 • 7586 Posts
Pretty lame, unless you are really dominating. For example, I was playing COD 4 Search and Destroy the other night, and one guy on the other team killed 3 people on my team and tea bagged them all before defusing the bomb. I laughed.
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Man, I haven't tea-bagged on Halo 3 in a loooooong time. I remember I was one-on-one against some guy who thought he was better than me, and the reason my team beat him was because his team sucked, meanwhile I was top of the winning team. Anyways, while we were playing, I wasn't trying (laying down on the couch sideways, not prime gaming position for me), and we were tied 5-5. He then killed me and tea-bagged me calling me "noob" and "wanna be Halo 3 player," because he was beating me 6-5. So I said, give me 10 seconds, I'm going to get a chair to sit on rather than lay down, and actually attempt to win. Well, about 4 minutes later and the score being 17-6 for me (that's right, 12 kills straight) he left. Right in the middle of the game.

I didn't tea-bag him once, I think straight up no-scoping and out "br"ing him over, and over, and over, and over again was worse. That, or laughing at how much he was swearing.

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts
Also, did everyone forget this little video that we all had to watch in school? http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=xRKPhNqii6Y
SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts
I'll only drop a tea bag if I have been tea bagged by that person earlier in the game.
JB-Graphics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 JB-Graphics
Member since 2008 • 119 Posts
I used to tea bag left right and center.. tea bag enemy.. tea bag friends.. tea bag myself.. tea bag cars.. barrels.. guns.. sky.. buildings.. :O but now.. I dont :( My tea bagging days are gone. Now I basically rip people to shreads atleast 12 kills a game on SnD on Cod4 :P Every game is 12 kill + because i r t3h l33t pls.
metalica_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 metalica_rocks
Member since 2004 • 121 Posts
yea i only do it if i hear ppl talkin smack on the other team or if they do it first. so if they do it first ill tea bag them EVERY TIME i kill them after that jus for them to shut up...lol. But yea other wise its childish especially if u got the kill cuz of team assistance...hate the douches who think they are good because they got you only cuz their buddy weakened ur shields prior
Firestorm22485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 Firestorm22485
Member since 2004 • 45398 Posts
I think its retarded. Anyone ever try that with me on live and I am reporting them and giving them bad rep. if their rep gets 100 bag review they get suspended or even banned. happened to my friend J-Dawg
SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

I think its retarded. Anyone ever try that with me on live and I am reporting them and giving them bad rep. if their rep gets 100 bag review they get suspended or even banned. happened to my friend J-DawgFirestorm22485

Yeah I don't know about that.

franky_babylon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 franky_babylon
Member since 2008 • 1117 Posts

I dont do it that often only when a rivalry breaks out between me and another player, someone talks trash or rasict comments, and for fun at times with friends but its rare.

Also I dont T-bag, I potato sack, I got big nuts:lol:

TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 TROUTKILLA
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts
i tea bagged a sniper while he was still alive in cod4. it was search and destroy and was only me and him left, so everyone was watching me tea bag the sh!t outta him. was very very funny i think tea bagging is an essential in gaming
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#66 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
teabagger=tool, simple as that
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#67 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

i tea bagged a sniper while he was still alive in cod4. it was search and destroy and was only me and him left, so everyone was watching me tea bag the sh!t outta him. was very very funny i think tea bagging is an essential in gamingTROUTKILLA

well as long as u found it funny...right?

TROUTKILLA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 TROUTKILLA
Member since 2008 • 67 Posts

[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"]i tea bagged a sniper while he was still alive in cod4. it was search and destroy and was only me and him left, so everyone was watching me tea bag the sh!t outta him. was very very funny i think tea bagging is an essential in gamingchaoscougar1

well he found it funny to and i know play live with him all the time everyone else in the room laughed aswell. I guess you dont like tea baggers cus it happened 1 too many times to you?
Avatar image for insomniac_loser
insomniac_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 insomniac_loser
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts
As immature as it is i do it when i know i'm completely taking it to one person on the other team over and over again, its like rubbing salt in the wound, just demoralizes the person even more but its nothing personal just good fun.....even if it happens to me hahaha.
pete_merlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#70 pete_merlin
Member since 2007 • 6098 Posts
tea bagging means putting your balls into someones mouth. How the heck did this become a casual part of gaming?
TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#71 TX360
Member since 2008 • 4051 Posts

When i owned Halo 3 teabagging was funny yes it's immature but it's also funny so whatever.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TX360

tea bagging means putting your balls into someones mouth. How the heck did this become a casual part of gaming?pete_merlin

LMFAO

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 TX360
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="TROUTKILLA"]i tea bagged a sniper while he was still alive in cod4. it was search and destroy and was only me and him left, so everyone was watching me tea bag the sh!t outta him. was very very funny i think tea bagging is an essential in gamingTROUTKILLA

well he found it funny to and i know play live with him all the time everyone else in the room laughed aswell. I guess you dont like tea baggers cus it happened 1 too many times to you?

My friend teabagged this guy from behind until he turned around and killed him my friend was so embarassed after teabagging for 5 mins lol.

DoxyaYagami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DoxyaYagami
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts

Tea-bagging is just a little Halo 3 inside joke that we like to
pull everyonce in a while.

Halo needs the humor apart from the MLG seriousness.

If someone gets upset about it, just ignore them. It's all
for fun unless your cussing at their body while you put your
sack in they mouth.

ish27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 ish27
Member since 2006 • 1003 Posts
There's nothing wrong with teabagging. I don't do it just because I never remember to, but if someone teabags me, I just laugh it off. If you disagree and think that it shouldn't be allowed because your not "a good sport", you obviously don't remember it's a game and that it's not real.
iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts

It's pretty immature.

Also I believe their is something called being a "good sport".

msdd9

I completely agree

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TX360

There's nothing wrong with teabagging. I don't do it just because I never remember to, but if someone teabags me, I just laugh it off. If you disagree and think that it shouldn't be allowed because your not "a good sport", you obviously don't remember it's a game and that it's not real.ish27

Yep it's just for a laugh.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TX360
[QUOTE="msdd9"]

It's pretty immature.

Also I believe their is something called being a "good sport".

iboo01

I completely agree

Well you obviously take it too serious games are for fun unless you playing clan matches.

wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#79 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts

Is a bit immature and doesn't show a lot of respect.

TX360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 TX360

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?wavey_gravey

why show respect if your playing for fun maybe if your on gamebattles thats different but games were not made to be serious.

wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#81 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts
[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?TX360

why show respect if your playing for fun maybe if your on gamebattles thats different but games were not made to be serious.

IMO if you don't show respect for people's differing abilities then you aren't playing for fun at all. No-one likes a poor loser and no-one likes an ungracious winner! Rubbing someone's nose in it when they have just lost is not good fun, and is not very sporting.

atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
Teabagging is immature, but at the same time people take it too seriously. It's not really a sportsman-like thing to do in games but it's a great way to exert triumph over a downed enemy. Personally I don't care too much about it but it can get to people a little, but really it's not all that big a deal.
Sn0wOn420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Sn0wOn420
Member since 2007 • 101 Posts
[QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?wavey_gravey

IMO if you don't show respect for people's differing abilities then you aren't playing for fun at all. No-one likes a poor loser and no-one likes an ungracious winner! Rubbing someone's nose in it when they have just lost is not good fun, and is not very sporting.

Rubbing someone's nose in it when they lost , is very un WTF are you talking about.Tea Bagging is the SH!T by the way. I tea bag everyone is gears, just to show some disrespect.

Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts
Only to annoy my friends. Usually when a friend and I are camping close by, I'll tea bag the air, just to get him pissed off.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts

1. It's only worth doing in Halo, and I don't play Halo anymore, so it really doesn't affect me. Although I do "hump" on Gears of War.

2. When I used to play I teabagged a lot, just because it was funny.

3. Really, only teabag when the other guy actually deserves to get teabagged. Like if he has shotgun up close and you win, etc....

Now of course, it is very immature, and you prove nothing by doing it. But then again, since when has Xbox LIVE had high standards for "sportsmanship"?

dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]IMO if you don't show respect for people's differing abilities then you aren't playing for fun at all. No-one likes a poor loser and no-one likes an ungracious winner! Rubbing someone's nose in it when they have just lost is not good fun, and is not very sporting.[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

Yeah I totally agree, a lot of people who "tea bag" have never had it done to them. If they were to be subjected to it throughout an entire match they would probably think differently towards it. If you like to win but hate to lose then at least show some respect to your fallen foe. I've never done it to anyone and I never will.

One time I was playing on SC4 and I didn't really want to win I just wanted friendly competition. Then this guy beat me in the first round and tea baged me to hell...bad idea, I destroyed him on the remaining rounds and he left the session. The morale of the story? If your gonna tea bag be prepared for the consequences.

ajarbuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ajarbuckle
Member since 2007 • 6660 Posts

only A$$holes do it.

xXTalismanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 xXTalismanXx
Member since 2008 • 916 Posts

Even if I do own and teabag once, i still get messaged for it. Hell! I didn't even teabag anybody and some guy still sent me a message, say that "You suck don't even think about doing it," even though he had 6 kills and I hade twice as much.

Avatar image for ace-of-spades93
ace-of-spades93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#89 ace-of-spades93
Member since 2008 • 2456 Posts
[QUOTE="wavey_gravey"][QUOTE="TX360"][QUOTE="wavey_gravey"]

[QUOTE="death_rattle"]I was playing Halo 3 recently and after killing a dude I tea baged him. The game ened and he got really pissed. Where do you stand on tea bagging? Is it a funny way to show your triumph over another, or is it complete disrespect to the player and a way to make you look imature?Sn0wOn420

Rubbing someone's nose in it when they lost , is very un WTF are you talking about.Tea Bagging is the SH!T by the way. I tea bag everyone is gears, just to show some disrespect.

Why ??:question:

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

There's nothing wrong with teabagging. I don't do it just because I never remember to, but if someone teabags me, I just laugh it off. If you disagree and think that it shouldn't be allowed because your not "a good sport", you obviously don't remember it's a game and that it's not real.ish27

i agree with that. i dont actively seek out people to tea bag unless (in cod4 for example and theres a sniper on the ground prone :P) also if i get t-bagged 1st lmao then it becomes personal-but all in good fun :D. you really need to relax and realise its a game and get over your self if you really think its that serious...
Xaron_Jamis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Xaron_Jamis
Member since 2005 • 93 Posts
I always enjoy a good tea bagging after a good kill, it usualy only is when someone has been pissing me off by doing some dumb crap, sometimes its even someone on my team. Like one time a guy on my own team was melaying me because he wanted the sniper I had, so I shot him in the face with the shot gun and tea bagged him, cause he was pissing me off. Anyways I basicly only do them when someone has made me mad, and I dont really care if someone does it to me because it is always deserved because I usualy piss others off with my usual sticking them with a grenade as Im about to die or just doing for the pure sport of saying all of my kills were with sticks. :twisted:
NicAgent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#92 NicAgent
Member since 2005 • 4693 Posts
While teabagging is possible in any FPS game where there is a crouch button, I do believe that Halo 3 is the only one in which it is practical; this is because when you die the camera peers over your dead body until you respawn, unlike in COD4 or BF:BC so that you can see the teabag occur. Not sure if other FPS games out there do this.
Assassin_651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#93 Assassin_651
Member since 2008 • 105 Posts
i think its kinda funny but don't do it too much
jers3yd3vil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 jers3yd3vil
Member since 2008 • 111 Posts
i love giving a gud teabag in call of duty 4 in search n destroy..especally wen ur the last man against 3 or 4 and u own em all..celebrate with a burst of fire and a nice warm tea bag.
4dry4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 4dry4n
Member since 2007 • 1411 Posts
It's ok by me! Competitive people do it all the time when they are better than the other guy. What i don't like is people who have POOR SPORTMANSHIP. The people who quit mid game when they are losing. This peeps can't accept defeat. What's worse is they give you a Negative rating & say you abuse exploits & stuff. I never quit a game even though I'm losing. Another thing that I don't like is when people pretend to be a Newbie & don't play with people who are in the same skill level as they are.
Watermelon4372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Watermelon4372
Member since 2007 • 383 Posts
i teabag everyone lmao. even if i didnt kill them i teabag them. i teabag them them until they respawn and comeback and while they try to kill me i keep teabagging and then kill them and repeat. lmao
Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts

My thing is i don't teabag unless im provoked. Honestly for awhle there i kida forgot about teabaggin when one night while playong halo some noob teabags me for no reason. I swear to you after he did that, it was like a flame ignited inside me and i ended up crushing the kid. So like the before mentioned, DO NOT TEABAG UNLESS YOUR READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCE

GAMERTAG: NYSFINEST01

Heroldp813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Heroldp813
Member since 2008 • 2103 Posts

My thing is i don't teabag unless im provoked. Honestly for awhle there i kida forgot about teabaggin when one night while playong halo some noob teabags me for no reason. I swear to you after he did that, it was like a flame ignited inside me and i ended up crushing the kid. So like the before mentioned, DO NOT TEABAG UNLESS YOUR READY FOR THE CONSEQUENCE

GAMERTAG: NYSFINEST01

Heroldp813

*KINDA

BenBenBen93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BenBenBen93
Member since 2007 • 828 Posts

I tea bag only because it says i have to in my contract it say that i have to tea bag someone for tea bagging a tea bagger its an ashamed but i think i might go professional also in my contract i that you have to pay me money everytime i say the word tea or bag o bagging or bagger or baged. so if your a tea bagger or like tea bagging or a currently being tea baged you get tea baged by a tea bagger and lose money. how does that make you feel i bet it feels like your being tea baged damn tea bagger

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#100 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts

i love giving a gud teabag in call of duty 4 in search n destroy..especally wen ur the last man against 3 or 4 and u own em all..celebrate with a burst of fire and a nice warm tea bag.jers3yd3vil

That sums up my views as well, although they're sort of the opposite of yours. But the same reason.

Wow.