quitters ruining my experience

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 dkidfrmdbx
Member since 2005 • 453 Posts

i was playing Gears of War 2 today and after about 2 months with this game i am pissed. The reason i am pissed for is the relentless quitting that takes place withing GOW2. I presume that this doe snot only happen with gears, but a bunch of multiplayer games for xbox live. Ive played countless games where i could have won the match if we simply would have had one more player. Something that also happens all the time is that ill be playing the game, and after about a round or two the losing team begins to slowly quit. If your losing take it like a man and stay in the damn game.

Which brings me to my main point. I think they should create a system for gears where if a player quits they are banned from playing gears of war for 3 full days starting from the moment they quit. I understand that it would be very difficult, but they coudl probably make a system where it can tell if a game was laggy or not, because some games are just too laggy to play in so laggy games should be exempt, but if a player quits in the middle of the game or right before the game begins, they should be banned for 3 days. Now i know that sometimes emergencies pop up that are very important to attend too, but if it was something really serious it would probably keep you away from multiplayer games anyway as you would be too preoocupied with emergencies. Also i noticce a correlation between quitting and players who have a higher rank. it seems that when a team is losing a player with 3 stripes will usually quit which pisses me off also.

SO this would be a proper measure to make sure people stay in the games and everyone has fun. I believe when one player leaves, the game isnt as fun. anymore because of the disadvantage the team has to deal with. Also when one quits sometimes all the players of that team begin to quit. Ive played many rounds where i was the only player playing due to the whole team quitting. They should also move people down a rank if they quit to teach them a lesson. And if they were to petition their rank going down then they shoudl sign an agreement saying they will not quit anymore, or they will be terminated from gears online for 3 months. I kno i seem like an extremist, but those people are pissing me off and i cant even play a full game most of the time without someone quitting liek a sissy.

ForsakenWicked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 ForsakenWicked
Member since 2008 • 3745 Posts
I feel you. Thats the main reason why I stopped playing GeoW2. Lucky me, I bought L4D and even with some quiters campaign its still pretty enjoyable.
ikn3z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 ikn3z
Member since 2003 • 586 Posts
A 3 day ban is pretty excessive. Don't players lose exp when they quit? I don't play gears online but that's how Halo 3 worked.
rookmaster3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rookmaster3000
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I quit, but my reasons are for crappy song in RB2, bored, or bad game type. I hardly ever quit to ruin a persons experience. we have the option to quit, don't take away our rights.
the_greenzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 the_greenzero
Member since 2005 • 5006 Posts
Quitting was way worse in Gears 1 but I know what you mean, frustrating.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Palantas
Member since 2002 • 15329 Posts

Quitting is very annoying. While I think a ban is overkill, every game should have stat tracking that includes matches dropped. This information should be visible to the community, and if permitted by a game's population, affect matchmaking.

On an unrelated note: Your text is easier to read if you split it into paragraphs, thread creator.

HaunterC4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HaunterC4

A 3 day ban is pretty excessive. Don't players lose exp when they quit? I don't play gears online but that's how Halo 3 worked.ikn3z

Thats a bit too much. I dont wanna be banned for 3 days just becauses my ethernet cable was pulled out by mistake.

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts
I haven't been able to complete a versus mode campaign in about 2 weeks because of quitters.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Quitters in Halo 3 and TF2 really annoy me. They need to add the ability for people to enter a game late in Halo 3. I hate whenever it's like 8 on 4 it's totally unfair. TF2 is even worse because you can be changed to the other team at random. Oh so i captured the intelligence twice to only make myself lose.. NICE.
seajag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 seajag
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
I feel the same way when i play cod4. I got a friend i play with alot and most of the time we play team tactical and unfortunately it usually ends up being us 2 vs 3 and than when we do get a teammate they usually quit when we are ahead or behind it doesnt matter.
Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Palantas

TF2 is even worse because you can be changed to the other team at random. Oh so i captured the intelligence twice to only make myself lose.. NICE.

craigalan23

:lol: Hey Craig. Yeah, that's a pain in the ass. I hardly ever play in a game with people I don't know, but a while back I was playing a Dustbowl when that happened. I was really racking up the points (~150), number one on my team...and I get moved to the other team in the second round. So I'm now playing with all the people I was dominating, who are all really pissed at me.

oX Palantas bid farewell, cruel world!!!
Palantas joined team Spectator.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts
When you decide to play with other people, you're accepting the possibility that it could happen. Deal with it. That's about all you can do. Either that or play only with people you know or don't play at all. Just look at it as making the game more realistic. Most wars have their deserters, the same is true with video games.
moose3469

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 moose3469
Member since 2005 • 300 Posts
Its not other players job to make sure you have a good experience on Xbox Live, if you dont like it play another game for a bit.
wavey_gravey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 wavey_gravey
Member since 2007 • 11155 Posts
The quitting makes me mad as well and really spoils the game for me. I get around that now by generally only playing gears ranked if I am in a party of friends, that way it evens up the score a little bit because none of us will quit out intentionally - only time it happens is due to dodgy connection.
guthwulf_de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 guthwulf_de
Member since 2004 • 13209 Posts
Although I think your proposed measures against quitters are a little exaggerated, I personally don't like them either. There definitely have to be some negative side effects to leaving games early, but you must not forget that it can sometimes happen by accident (loss of connection etc.). A 3 day ban (or something along those lines) for a reason you can't even control yourself would be way too harsh.
Avatar image for InsultToInjury_
InsultToInjury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 InsultToInjury_
Member since 2007 • 2219 Posts

[QUOTE="ikn3z"]A 3 day ban is pretty excessive. Don't players lose exp when they quit? I don't play gears online but that's how Halo 3 worked.HaunterC4

Thats a bit too much. I dont wanna be banned for 3 days just becauses my ethernet cable was pulled out by mistake.

Same, the only reason I had to cut matches short was because my LIVE has disconnected me.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Try playing L4D. The amount of people who glitch, quit or shoot each other to get out of playing as surviors is crazy. I pretty good at L4D so rarely do I get a full game.
DopeyDavoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DopeyDavoid
Member since 2004 • 5375 Posts
Until a local preference search option is added to gears and I can have a non-american/european host the match then I will quit when I please.
dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dkidfrmdbx
well i usually play with my friends and im not ebing cocky or anything, but were really good. Ill play with just 3 of my friends and we begin murdering teams and slowly everyone begins quitting. My friends and I are usually the top players in whichever game. Then when people get pissed off because we murdering them they begin quitting dont buy games if your not gonna play them i bet theres other stuff you could spend your money on.
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#20 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
lol what a joke. what if some one starts a game play few mins and they need to leave? they shoukld get ban? i guess thats fun huh? what the team is geting blown out by the others? why would any one stay in a match that they lossing in badly? i guess thats fun huh? what stupid people is betraying you and it wonmt boot them u telling me u want to stay? i guess thats fun huh? heres a ideal suspend players for two weeks afther they quiting unstop trying to derank thats something need be done like bungie doing to nubs on halo oo heres other ideal why dont you get a team????????????
Avatar image for KevComesRipping
KevComesRipping

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 KevComesRipping
Member since 2003 • 686 Posts
It's not so bad, until you get into the match... you know the one, you're a two stripe rank and you're pretty good against other two stripers, you get matched up against 2 three stripers and 2 level four ranks, and a one striper, whereas your team is composed of you, another two striper and 3 one stripers... That's when it happens, BAM your other two striper quits and it's just you and some noobs against the "All world two piecers" and after losing and proclaiming "Well, atleast I stayed even for kill/death ratio..." the other team starts to lay into you about how they "Owned you" ... in a 5 on 4 match.. unevenly scaled.. and they still had to use cheap tactics to win... Yeah, that's the worst.
cametall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cametall
Member since 2003 • 7692 Posts
I quit online games all the time. I get bored, I quit, live with it. After being killed for the 20th time in a row on GeoW, I quit, it's no fun when you suck. I quit R6V after realizing both teams are filled with teenage fools who squeak, squawk, and cuss every 10 seconds. I quit Halo 3 matches because they become mind numbing after a few minutes. I've never had someone freak out over me or anyone else quitting a CS or UT match or BF2. I know online gaming is new to console gamers, but you have to accept the world does not revolve around you.
San-Frodenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#23 San-Frodenzo
Member since 2008 • 14337 Posts
[QUOTE="HaunterC4"]

[QUOTE="ikn3z"]A 3 day ban is pretty excessive. Don't players lose exp when they quit? I don't play gears online but that's how Halo 3 worked.InsultToInjury_

Same, the only reason I had to cut matches short was because my LIVE has disconnected me.

yeah a ban is excesive... satan knows I've lost like 4-5 Exp points on Halo3 because my ISP failed on me...

but every game should have some kind of penalization for quitting (like losing 1EXP on halo3)... I hate quitters specially on RB, most of them do it because they want the achievements for winning 5 in a row on ranked matches but I mean c'mon.. you shouldn't stack 5 in a row if you quitted like 10 games between that because the other player was kicking your *** at the beginning of the song... or worse... the ones who wait to the very end of the song to quit... making you lose even more time playing against them...

ObsidianFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ObsidianFrost
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Perhaps a better solution would be to have a system a bit (but not completely) like Call of Duty. When a player quits, the teams are uneven. It would be better if the game were to find a replacement player once another player has quit. Though some would argue this would not be good for tracking rank, neither is a game where players quit. I would rather have a game where the teams are even rather than an accurate ranking system. If this method is absolutely horrible for tracking rank then maybe a compromise is in order. For example, when a game starts, there could be a 3 minute window of opportunity for players to quit and later be replaced by players who are still looking for games in matchmaking. After the 3 minutes, everyone would be locked in and then bannhammers could be put on overdrive if needed when players quit. The only problem I have with banning due to quitting is that there are many reasons why people quit; some good and bad. Such reasons include: bad lag, poor sportsmanship, parents needing to give attention to their kids or even a pissed off parent who unplugs their kid's ethernet cord. I am not saying that quitting is good but rather that banning people for cheating would not solve the problem it creates.
mackey12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#25 mackey12345
Member since 2005 • 198 Posts

Play Call of Duty World at War, team deathmatch... I know how you feel when you say quitters are a pain in the ass...

I play with a good set of friends, playing cause we like to, then clan members and quitters alike, whom we beat in a close match leave.

Weird thing is that they complain (sending us direct messages, we are usually in party chat, don't like dealing with cocky kids) about us camping or lagging, literally right after the match is over, funny coming from the host (only four bar connection in the room...)

Now for the ban... 3 days seems a little bit over the top, I mean, down them a rank, or yes show it to the community, but 3 days does seem a bit excessive.

violent_spinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 violent_spinal
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts
Until a local preference search option is added to gears and I can have a non-american/european host the match then I will quit when I please.DopeyDavoid

That's supposed to be an option in the next update, I believe.

And, they do have it setup for when you quit, you lose twice.
You take a loss from both teams if you quit. I think a lot of people are thinking K/D leads to rank, but K/D is irrelevant in this game.
It's all about winning.

I really don't play too much gears online, but my brother plays it a decent amount.
And, the quitting is terrible. Really, you wouldn't think that you would be the last guy to stay too many times, but it happens to him too often to count.

It's a domino effect.
One guy leaves, and so on.

I was excited when I thought I'd had read that Bots would take someones place if they quit.
I really think they should implement something like that. Too many people quit in this game. And, for stupid reasons.
I see a main one is they don't like the map, or game type? What?

Babies. All of them.

Also, I think your rank icon should be invisible.
I think too many people care about that.
karriston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 karriston
Member since 2005 • 3631 Posts
[QUOTE="k2theswiss"]lol what a joke. what if some one starts a game play few mins and they need to leave? they shoukld get ban? i guess thats fun huh? what the team is geting blown out by the others? why would any one stay in a match that they lossing in badly? i guess thats fun huh? what stupid people is betraying you and it wonmt boot them u telling me u want to stay? i guess thats fun huh? heres a ideal suspend players for two weeks afther they quiting unstop trying to derank thats something need be done like bungie doing to nubs on halo oo heres other ideal why dont you get a team????????????

Note to expecting mothers: Don't drink alcohol while pregnant. ^
nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts
I love quitters in Halo 3. Being down a man or two and still winning, ahh....
Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

I used to play WoW and the one thing I stll like about it is if you are in a PvP battleground and you quit early, you can't join another battleground for 15 minutes that you are logged on (you can't just log out, wait and then after 15 min you can play again).

This wouldn't completely eliminate quitters but I think that it could make it less of a chance of happening.

JustaShadowe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JustaShadowe
Member since 2008 • 197 Posts
Thats way too harsh, what if they someone accidently pulled their ethernet cable out? Happens alot in my house... But regardless, a 3 day ban is was too high.. You cant control others, and you shouldnt be able too. THey have the right to quit if they want, and yes, they should lose exp or should receive demerits, but not be banned! Besides, by beginning matchmaking, you are taking the risk of playing against or with quitters. If you dont like it, dont play the game. Quitting is not going to end, because there's always going to be poor sports, so you're going to have to deal with it... xD
San-Frodenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#31 San-Frodenzo
Member since 2008 • 14337 Posts

wait... that sig looks familiar :lol:

Avenger1324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Avenger1324
Member since 2007 • 16344 Posts
I would really like it if games treated quitting/disconnection as a loss for the players stats, as that would solve the vast majority of these issues. It happens far too often in sports games, beat 'em ups and others where it is 1v1 and stats are tracked. Players want to keep their supposedly perfect online record, despite them not being very good and quitting everytime they are about to lose so they don't get the loss appear on their record. MCLA had the right idea with pink slip racing - you have your car taken from you as you load the race. If you win you get to keep your car, and your opponents car. If you quit, turn off, or lose, then you've lost your car. No quit to dashboard and reload - your car is gone - you lost it. If only online games would take the same attitude it would stop so many people quitting. As for people with genuine disconnections - you're unlucky I guess, but really connections are far more stable than they have ever been. In 2 years on Live I can think of the times on one hand that my router has disconnected me from Live.
hooded1man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hooded1man
Member since 2004 • 1099 Posts
Quitters shouldnt have to deal with anything, maybe they dont always have time to play the game all the way through? Either way, it doesnt impact you in anyway, when the server has an open spot, someone else will fill it. If not just step up your game and man up.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#34 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
what did you post ths for ? i doubt those people are going to listen oh and i think they should put up any restrictions to quiting . they should just give you the win . but no loss on thheir end so it would be fair
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
i agree with you, Gears 2 is horrible for quitters, last night i played a match of wingman and i was playing on a team all by myself because the other guy quit before the match even started:evil:
Yanks2740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#36 Yanks2740
Member since 2009 • 231 Posts
[QUOTE="dkidfrmdbx"]

i was playing Gears of War 2 today and after about 2 months with this game i am pissed. The reason i am pissed for is the relentless quitting that takes place withing GOW2. I presume that this doe snot only happen with gears, but a bunch of multiplayer games for xbox live. Ive played countless games where i could have won the match if we simply would have had one more player. Something that also happens all the time is that ill be playing the game, and after about a round or two the losing team begins to slowly quit. If your losing take it like a man and stay in the damn game.

Which brings me to my main point. I think they should create a system for gears where if a player quits they are banned from playing gears of war for 3 full days starting from the moment they quit. I understand that it would be very difficult, but they coudl probably make a system where it can tell if a game was laggy or not, because some games are just too laggy to play in so laggy games should be exempt, but if a player quits in the middle of the game or right before the game begins, they should be banned for 3 days. Now i know that sometimes emergencies pop up that are very important to attend too, but if it was something really serious it would probably keep you away from multiplayer games anyway as you would be too preoocupied with emergencies. Also i noticce a correlation between quitting and players who have a higher rank. it seems that when a team is losing a player with 3 stripes will usually quit which pisses me off also.

SO this would be a proper measure to make sure people stay in the games and everyone has fun. I believe when one player leaves, the game isnt as fun. anymore because of the disadvantage the team has to deal with. Also when one quits sometimes all the players of that team begin to quit. Ive played many rounds where i was the only player playing due to the whole team quitting. They should also move people down a rank if they quit to teach them a lesson. And if they were to petition their rank going down then they shoudl sign an agreement saying they will not quit anymore, or they will be terminated from gears online for 3 months. I kno i seem like an extremist, but those people are pissing me off and i cant even play a full game most of the time without someone quitting liek a sissy.

Thats like me in Madden the second you score they aree gone
Avatar image for JayQproductions
JayQproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 JayQproductions
Member since 2007 • 1806 Posts
Heres an idea, put out an update that completely takes out the ranking system! that would solve all the problems. i mean it has no point whatsoever, people quit because they dont want their rank to go down, and the rank system makes no **** sence. i'm ranked higher and im better then half the people i play on gears 2 yet their a 3 or 4 bar and i've been a 2 bar since launch.......so yea, the rank system is pointless, doesnt even work, and creates a reason to quit so take it out.
violent_spinal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 violent_spinal
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts
Quitters shouldnt have to deal with anything, maybe they dont always have time to play the game all the way through? Either way, it doesnt impact you in anyway, when the server has an open spot, someone else will fill it. If not just step up your game and man up.hooded1man

Not in this game.
Everything is ranked, and once someone quits, the teams become unbalanced.

And, a lot of times they quit before the game even starts.
These games don't usually last more than 10minutes, so I don't know how they couldn't of had an idea of what they were going to do.

There isn't really any time to "man up" when you only have two people on your team, and have five guys shotgun rushing you.
You're dead.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
3 day ban is kind of mean... maybe for like 10min or something like that. sometimes people start a game then have to go do something. that would be kind of bad for giving a person 3 day ban for that. companies should make online so when somebody is host and quits the game doesn't restart. that is something i hate about playing cod4. in a middle of the game the host ends the game by quitting, then people have to restart connect and over and over again. they should just give the second person with the fastest connection, that way the game doesn't have to restart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#40 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts
I always stay even when im the last one. But I despise it when the other team think they are hot **** and say I suck
Avatar image for Davroar-Serpent
Davroar-Serpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Davroar-Serpent

Quiting is an option for gamer's who need to quit.

Stop being little babies, it is an online live community, and people do have thing's to do in life.

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Palantas

Quiting is an option for gamer's who need to quit. Stop being little babies, it is an online live community, and people do have thing's to do in life.

Davroar-Serpent

I'd like you to quote who you think is being a "little baby" in this thread. Or were you talking about all of us? Insulting most everyone in a thread's a great way to get your point across. Welcome to GameSpot.

Obviously, no one's complaining about people who quit for legitimate reasons, like connection failures or their house being on fire. Gamers are upset by people who agree to participate in a fair contest, and then at the slightest sign of losing, quit and waste everyone's time. Yes, people have things to do in life. If you have something to do, like go to dinner with your boss in five minutes, then you shouldn't start an online game where your quitting is going to ruin other peoples' experience. That's impolite. It's like getting together for a game of golf with a friend, who after his ball goes into the water on the second hole, informs you that he has to leave because he's getting married in five minutes. At best, quitters practice poor time management, and at worse, they're just asses.

spendinbig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 spendinbig
Member since 2004 • 698 Posts
So if I want to play some multi player while my son takes a nap and he wakes up early I should be banned for 3 days because I had to go get him out of his crib. Sounds fair, maybe you should just deal with it.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

TF2 is even worse because you can be changed to the other team at random. Oh so i captured the intelligence twice to only make myself lose.. NICE.

Palantas

:lol: Hey Craig. Yeah, that's a pain in the ass. I hardly ever play in a game with people I don't know, but a while back I was playing a Dustbowl when that happened. I was really racking up the points (~150), number one on my team...and I get moved to the other team in the second round. So I'm now playing with all the people I was dominating, who are all really pissed at me.

oX Palantas bid farewell, cruel world!!!
Palantas joined team Spectator.

Yeah i just go straight to spectate whenever that happens. I'm getting really annoyed by quitters because whenever they do well they stay but as soon as my team starts doing better they all run away. Whenever that happens i go to my base and avoid all of them. Kinda off-topicbut is ranked full of hackers too?

Palantas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Palantas

So if I want to play some multi player while my son takes a nap and he wakes up early I should be banned for 3 days because I had to go get him out of his crib. Sounds fair, maybe you should just deal with it.

spendinbig

Weird how there's this correlation between people losing in games and their kids waking up. It must be some psychic link. Seriously though, while I think a ban is overdoing it, quitting happens way, way too often and follows scores too closely to just be caused by real-life interruptions. Sometimes in a game, it's almost comical, the way the momentum will shift back and forth between two teams, with people quitting when their team's no longer sure to win.

Kinda off-topic but is ranked full of hackers too?

craigalan23

I doubt it. Most everyone stays in player, including the hacking community.

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
I also hate quitters. Sometimes there is a legit reason, like if the person has to leave their house, ethernet cord gets unplugged by accident or they have to do something more important. I hate the quitters that quit because they are losing, or some other reason like that.
dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 dkidfrmdbx
now i understand that things happen like ethernets disconnects or like u have a quick thing to do, but i agree with the whole people sometimes have bad time mangemennt. What im trying to combat is when the game has started and already a round is done and then once it is evident someone is losing then they quit. Its happen to me where i got disconnected but that happens very rarely compared to the times people quitting just because they are getting there ass kicked. but i guess they could devise a wya to see if you quit by going to the dashboard then signing backc in i guess they could implement a system where it shows a time u signed out and the time u signed back in and if it is within a certaian timeframe they could presume you quit because you were losing
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#48 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts
maybe the people are quitting due to bad connections. I have been quitting a lot of games due to that, whoever's end that might be on.
dkidfrmdbx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dkidfrmdbx
i already adressed that if it was laggy they could possibly come up with something to tell ... or they oculd rely on player honesty by sending out like a question thing if the whole team quits. It woudl ask like if the game was laggy or not
Scarred_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#50 Scarred_Crow
Member since 2005 • 122 Posts
I only quit when I'm getting spawn camped. It's cowardly.