HAlo 3 or COD4???

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

viliauskas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 viliauskas
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
time shift is a better game than damn halo 3. the multiplayer on halo 3 was lacking everything it could lack i mean the match making is messed up graphics were crapy the story seems that is writen by a 3yr old and what kind of a character is master chief i mean he barely talks has no personality whatsoever if i would wanna play a dul l and boring character i would go play power rangers or something
DemonSlayerKJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102 DemonSlayerKJ
Member since 2003 • 155 Posts
[QUOTE="InjuredNoodle"]

[QUOTE="tylerdurden2621"]I just cant believe people prefer cod over halo, seems crazy to me. I think the poll is probably flawed because anyone that owns anything but an xbox is going to say cod. It seems that if you dont have a xbox then you are a halo hater. Halo is not the greatest game ever, but it is significantly better than cod all around. Halos single player was waaaaay better, and online is significantly better for halo.tylerdurden2621

Thats your opinion, but you are completely wrong to me, CoD 4 is soooooo much better!

I hear that halo is more of the same, but imo cod 4 is way more of the same. Ooooh modern warfare, so now cod is back??? Same game modern settings. Single player is good, game looks good, but you can knock that game out in five hours on your first try. Usually you can knock a game that quick if you have already beaten the game, but first run through five hours? I just cannot bring myself to recommend this game to anyone. This game isa total rental. Halo online is going to be around for a long long time, can you really say that about COD? If you dont mind a game having essentially no single player campaign then is great, but if you are someone that likes both then cod is a joke. How long does this game take on a second run through, 3 hours? I own both, andI like both, but I kind regret buying cod and not halo. Thats the best way I can put it. Anyways, bioshock is my pick for game of the year.

people still play call of duty 2 and 3