Fable 2 Topic, Formerly Sticky

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PrincessMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 PrincessMeow
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

somebody only just told me that you can seduce your wife on this game bloody hell im definately getting it now 1 question do you get to see them making babiescoolboy4567

No, it changes to a black screen and they moan and compliment your body/how the sex is.

@ GAMECAMILLER: It is very addictive. I think it's because there's so much to do and the option of choosing sex, clothing, hair, pure or evil and other looks attract me to it a lot. I go to school, play video games, hang out with my boyfriend, do commuinty service, watch my boyfriend play and then play again lol.

@ PEOPLE WITH FURNITURE STORE PROBLEMS: Usually it takes about 5-15 minutes after the town crier, in Bowerstone Market, says the "Shops are now open!" She usually has tons of furniture there and if there's only a book then she may just be out of stock. And yes, you can get furniture on Bloodstone.

hardrocker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 hardrocker89
@ the end of the game when you have the 3 choices, is there ANY other way to get the other achievements?? i forgot to save before hand and chose 1 instead of 2 lol. any help would be appreciated.
PrincessMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 PrincessMeow

@ the end of the game when you have the 3 choices, is there ANY other way to get the other achievements?? i forgot to save before hand and chose 1 instead of 2 lol. any help would be appreciated.hardrocker89

What do you mean only chose one, can't you only choose one of the choices?

Or do you mean one instead of the other? If you mean that then I'm pretty sure you're just going to have to make a new Hero to be able to choose something else.

hardrocker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 hardrocker89
no, if you save before you are supposed to be able to restart after you choose and get the other 2, i found that out AFTER and have no dog. i did get my hopes up when i went to the demon door in rookridge because there is a "temporary" dog for you to use to get in the door & he even goes inside the "memory lane" *very bright btw* but when i left the dog wasn't there. anyways i would love to get my dang dog back lol.
hardrocker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 hardrocker89

no, if you save before you are supposed to be able to restart after you choose and get the other 2, i found that out AFTER and have no dog. i did get my hopes up when i went to the demon door in rookridge because there is a "temporary" dog for you to use to get in the door & he even goes inside the "memory lane" *very bright btw* but when i left the dog wasn't there. anyways i would love to get my dang dog back lol.hardrocker89

but yeah, any help or info would be appreciated. i pretty much went thru this game 4 nothin if i cant have my dog now :(

lordsendawardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 lordsendawardo
Member since 2007 • 44 Posts

Need serious HELP with raising the town economy for fable 2????

Anyone, ive tried buying alot of stuff and lowering house and shops rent to the meax nothing working....

hardrocker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 hardrocker89

Anyone, ive tried buying alot of stuff and lowering house and shops rent to the meax nothing working....

lordsendawardo

have you tried selling to the vendors??

Karstux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#258 Karstux
Member since 2006 • 80 Posts
If this consoles you at all at least Bob is alive. Also I think all your scars go. I miss my dog but at least I have Castle and an alright statue. Remember the dog is an animated treasure detector if it was a broomstick that talked I am sure you would happily leave it dead. Although it would be nice to get him back Max *sob*.Hmm talking broomsticks...
Karstux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 Karstux
If this consoles you at all at least Bob is alive. Also I think all your scars go. I miss my dog but at least I have Castle and an alright statue. Remember the dog is an animated treasure detector if it was a broomstick that talked I am sure you would happily leave it dead. Although it would be nice to get him back Max *sob*.Hmm talking broomsticks...
Karstux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Karstux
[QUOTE="lordsendawardo"]

hardrocker89

have you tried selling to the vendors??

Try selling loads and buying loads of houses and if it does not raise you could also consider it a glitch

Karstux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 Karstux
Sorry for the double post :(. Does anyone know how to get King, I have mayor already. Also does the title do anything to affect the guards?
scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#262 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts
So is the game a rental or buy? I plan on getting Fallout 3 for sure and then I have Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, and Gears of War 2 on my list so I need to get my priorities straight.
Karstux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 Karstux
Rent first
scarymovie5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#264 scarymovie5
Member since 2007 • 1691 Posts
Ok thanks, I will hopefully tonight because it does look fun.
beelzebong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 beelzebong
Member since 2003 • 26 Posts
So, I was doing The Archaeologist quest and about to get the last artifact, and stupidly got knocked out by an unchecked Hobbe while I was in the middle of digging it up. The artifact then disappeared, and now it is no longer in the spot it was, and my dog no longer sniffs out a dig spot when in the same area. Am I totally screwed, or what?
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts

So is the game a rental or buy? I plan on getting Fallout 3 for sure and then I have Dead Space, Left 4 Dead, and Gears of War 2 on my list so I need to get my priorities straight.scarymovie5

After playing it through once and then 1/4 way through again as a different gender, I'd say it's a rental for sure. Actually, I only played it again to see my new character with Legendary weapons from my last character and then I knew the game was tiresome so the replay value is rather low.

Aaronator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 Aaronator
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
Thinking about trading it in at EB for $75 for the Standard version (I got the Limited at JB for $79). I've gotten all the achievements except for all the collecting ones, ie. (gargoyles, silver keys, hero dolls). Does anyone know if any new DLC is gonna come out or any other reason why i should keep it?
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts

Thinking about trading it in at EB for $75 for the Standard version (I got the Limited at JB for $79). I've gotten all the achievements except for all the collecting ones, ie. (gargoyles, silver keys, hero dolls). Does anyone know if any new DLC is gonna come out or any other reason why i should keep it?Aaronator
It's the only reason I would keep it, even though I loved the game, you are right...I wouldn't play through it again. As for those achievements you need, for the gargoyles, have a friend that has the achievement invite you into their game and have them fast travel to gargoyle's trove. For the keys, have them invite you into their game and then tell them to purchase anything from the store or stall. I can give you the hero dolls if you want, just send them back to me cause I gotta a few people that want it still. Remember your buddies need to have those achievements and need to be willing to let you have it if they are nice. It's a cool way to cheat I guess if you don't wanna search and use a guide to find all the keys and gargoyles. Also the completionist one is have them sell a skill. Peace.

Edit: ruler of albion, jump into friends game and fast travel anywhere.(remember he needs to have the achievement), you can do the same thing for your friends, if they don't wanna do the achievements legit.

Aaronator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 Aaronator
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts

It's the only reason I would keep it, even though I loved the game, you are right...I wouldn't play through it again. As for those achievements you need, for the gargoyles, have a friend that has the achievement invite you into their game and have them fast travel to gargoyle's trove. For the keys, have them invite you into their game and then tell them to purchase anything from the store or stall. I can give you the hero dolls if you want, just send them back to me cause I gotta a few people that want it still. Remember your buddies need to have those achievements and need to be willing to let you have it if they are nice. It's a cool way to cheat I guess if you don't wanna search and use a guide to find all the keys and gargoyles. Also the completionist one is have them sell a skill. Peace.

Edit: ruler of albion, jump into friends game and fast travel anywhere.(remember he needs to have the achievement), you can do the same thing for your friends, if they don't wanna do the achievements legit.

Dabbagins

Thanks but dw about the dolls. Already gave all my friends the achievements i got. Gonna trade it in tomoro and get Far Cry :D

choffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 choffy
Member since 2005 • 1881 Posts

I need some help. It seems as if I lost my shovel :/

My dog finds spots where I need to dig, but the game doesn't allow me to press down on the D-Pad to dig, so I dunno.

Does anyone know what to do if this happens?

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 g5velocity

I need some help. It seems as if I lost my shovel :/

My dog finds spots where I need to dig, but the game doesn't allow me to press down on the D-Pad to dig, so I dunno.

Does anyone know what to do if this happens?

choffy

Get another spade from the general store.

lucas81093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#273 lucas81093
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
What i did carry on with the story up to the crucible then repeatedly do that to gain money and experience
lucas81093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#274 lucas81093
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Right has any one got all 6 hero dolls and if so can i give you one million gold and you get to keep all your dolls?
was going to post it on the other forum about the dolls but its been locked
Halo773ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#275 Halo773ER
Member since 2003 • 726 Posts
hey guys wats up glad we got this sticky going on here. i have a question i havent been able to play much of fable since i've been busy so im at the beginning i just got to Bowerstone Market and i know theresa is towards that clock tower but i've roamed around a little bit trying to sell w/e i've found and working at the blacksmith earning some gold pieces. is there any other way to earn gold i only have 14,000 gold so not enough to get a house. any recommendations b4 i go on with my quest?
NAUGHTYIXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 NAUGHTYIXI
hey, my live was not working for a few days so i was playing fable offline and i finished the game and got the hero of skill, and the end achievements so anyways i got my live back working and it didn't register my achievements and now i cant do the hero of skill quest onwards because it says i have no primary quest's left (p.s i have brought reapers mansion and Fairfax mansion so i have finished the game) also when i was offline i got the artisan achievement now since I'm back on-line i cant get that achievement (i have done 3 jobs to 5 star) any help would be very welcome, thanks
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 g5velocity

hey, my live was not working for a few days so i was playing fable offline and i finished the game and got the hero of skill, and the end achievements so anyways i got my live back working and it didn't register my achievements and now i cant do the hero of skill quest onwards because it says i have no primary quest's left (p.s i have brought reapers mansion and Fairfax mansion so i have finished the game) also when i was offline i got the artisan achievement now since I'm back on-line i cant get that achievement (i have done 3 jobs to 5 star) any help would be very welcome, thanksNAUGHTYIXI

That's weird, achievements are received internally within your own console. What exactly is the achievement you didn't get?

NAUGHTYIXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 NAUGHTYIXI
i didnt get the artisan, the hero of skill, and the family (the one at the end where you have to choose what option you do) achievement

[QUOTE="NAUGHTYIXI"]hey, my live was not working for a few days so i was playing fable offline and i finished the game and got the hero of skill, and the end achievements so anyways i got my live back working and it didn't register my achievements and now i cant do the hero of skill quest onwards because it says i have no primary quest's left (p.s i have brought reapers mansion and Fairfax mansion so i have finished the game) also when i was offline i got the artisan achievement now since I'm back on-line i cant get that achievement (i have done 3 jobs to 5 star) any help would be very welcome, thanksg5velocity

That's weird, achievements are received internally within your own console. What exactly is the achievement you didn't get?

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts
[QUOTE="DJSAV_101"][QUOTE="Lethrin"][QUOTE="DJSAV_101"][QUOTE="BlkCloud"]

HELP!!!

Well i was playing Fable tonight racking up gold without cheating and i buy the castle and do a side quest. Lets just say my sex got changed and whoever dosnt know what im talking about please let me co-op with you and let me drink the sex change potion, i will offer you 1 million Gold if you can help me! my gaming for Fable 2 basically all went down the drain because of the freakin auto save they put in it. well my Gamertag is - WUTANG k1lla

THANKS

Lethrin

are you serious thats what you get in the mansion? I gave up on that quest cuz it got too frustrating. sorry i cant help you. but does it really matter what sex you are?

What do you mean it was frustrating? Nothing about that quest was difficult. O_o It was a typical run through and kill everything type of quest. Takes like 10 minutes. lol

There is a part were you have to hit the target with the fireball then a gun shot and then another gun shot. every time i would aim with my gun, even though I was looking straight at the traget, it does a 90 degree turn and I run out of time so it returns back to the beginning. That would happen or I will shot right at the center and it wouldnt register as a hit.

Im doing that solo btw.

Ok we are both talking about the quest at the mansion right? i beat the entire quest and never had to do anything involving that at all. There was no time-limit styled thing, I didn't hyave to hit things in order with spells/gun. O_o

im talking about fairfax mansion when you go behind the book case and you have to do some puzzels to keep opening doors.

Zarkadis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Zarkadis

Anyone got any suggestions for this problem I'm having with the Oakfield Massacre quest, I have accepted this quest, and the first part o it is to speak to Wicked Willbur in Oakfield. I did that and I don't get like a follow up quest, he just stands there and talks for a short moment, I try resetting quest but I get a warning saying that I have to kill farmers and monks - so go around and kill as many of the villagers / farmers / monks I can find, I can't seem to find anymore and Wicked Wilbur still won't talk to me ! =( I'm not sure what to do, I hope this isnt bugged cuz I really cant be arsed making another hero >.

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#281 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts
What a joke and a waste of time getting all the silver keys was.. lamest prize ever.
Avatar image for See_Brandon_358
See_Brandon_358

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#282 See_Brandon_358
Member since 2007 • 196 Posts
Is it worth a buy over Fallout 3?
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 g5velocity

Is it worth a buy over Fallout 3?See_Brandon_358

From this point in time I'd say no but supposedly Fable will get DLC soon.

R3volv3r_Snake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 R3volv3r_Snake
Member since 2007 • 260 Posts
where is the book store in bowerstone i cant find it :(
solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
the book store is across from the furniture store and next to the potion store.
meerkl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 meerkl
is there any way that you can possibly get another dog? like if you chose sacrafice? with out the dog in the game fable2 is not nearly as good as fable one in my opinion
j13boda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 j13boda
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
anybody have problems buying furniture from Bowerstone Market? I can buy at Bloodstone, but all she has in bow is a stupid book.
XIX-MajOr-XIX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 XIX-MajOr-XIX
Member since 2007 • 351 Posts

I turned Fable 2 on today and when I run it looks like he's standing still.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

xhero419

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 xhero419
I need the dollcatcher achievement. If someone can trade me the dolls for a min I'll trade them back and give 2 million gold. Can someone please help me. Send me a friend request if you can help, GT: Xhero419
azulcena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 azulcena
I tried by eating celery and stuff.. it didnt work but what it turned out to be was my physique (upgrading it when you get strength experience will make you huge) so I went to abilities, strength, physique and discarded my levels by pressing y and when you get out of the menu you can see your character shrinking back to normal. so you just have to decide if youd rather be skinny or strong haha
maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#292 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts

hoping for a quick answer if possible

*SPOILERS*
I'm at the end where i get the choose the three things, if i choose love do i get my sister and my dog back? if i choose sacrifice does that just resurrect all the people that died making the spire and therefore i'll have no dog and sister? as for the wealth i really don't care about that

never mind, i couldn't wait any longer, i just chose one

neko-splash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 neko-splash
Member since 2007 • 79 Posts
how do i get captain dredd's cutlass?
Andrn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Andrn
Member since 2008 • 2098 Posts
Anybody have The Completionist? If so, PM me, I need it.
PrincessMeow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 PrincessMeow

Is it worth a buy over Fallout 3?See_Brandon_358

I have Fable 2 and Fallout 3.

Fable 2 is more cartooney, less realistic, your can get away with doing crimes, it has a good bundle of quests to do and making money is somewhat easy. After finishing the main quest I was going to make an evil character but it's not very 'fun' to do everything again. It's also really addicting, and fun to just mess around with.

Fallout 3 I've only played for a few hours so far, it's a lot like Oblivion/Morrowind...considering they're from the same makers so if you love those games then I'd say go for this. Tons of freedom, more action and weapons/armor. More of a serious game though. If you a commit a crime you're going to have to fight.

Pluses of both of them: Freedom, like real life in some ways, ability to be female or male and style the characters as you please.

I personally would rent Fable 2 and buy Fallout 3...but it's a tough choice. You could always rent them both. =D

DevilzGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 DevilzGuy

will there be downloadable content in future?Halo773ER

That would be awesome. If it happens I will definately be getting it

Halo773ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Halo773ER
Member since 2003 • 726 Posts
yea man like a nice expansion would be nice
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts
anybody have problems buying furniture from Bowerstone Market? I can buy at Bloodstone, but all she has in bow is a stupid book.j13boda
Ya that furniture store is ridiculous, she only has one book for sale. Maybe if you buy the store she might finally sell some furniture? I never tried.
g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 g5velocity

hoping for a quick answer if possible

*SPOILERS*
I'm at the end where i get the choose the three things, if i choose love do i get my sister and my dog back? if i choose sacrifice does that just resurrect all the people that died making the spire and therefore i'll have no dog and sister? as for the wealth i really don't care about that

never mind, i couldn't wait any longer, i just chose one

maccer101

Sacrifice: The people of Albion live and you get great renown and I think a statue. You lose your family.

Love: You keep your dog and any spouses and children you have. NO SISTER. Population of Albion is still there.

Wealth: You get munny! Lose your family and lose population respect.

note: save it before you enter the last chamber and as soon as you get your achievement, turn off your console so you can reload and choose another option to get the other two achievements.

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300 g5velocity

[QUOTE="j13boda"]anybody have problems buying furniture from Bowerstone Market? I can buy at Bloodstone, but all she has in bow is a stupid book.Dabbagins
Ya that furniture store is ridiculous, she only has one book for sale. Maybe if you buy the store she might finally sell some furniture? I never tried.

That all depends on the town's economy and if you've recently bought the entire inventory.