Fable 2 Topic, Formerly Sticky

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 Delro333
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts

Has anyone had a problem with transferring experience and gold back from co-op?

I played the crucible with my friend (after beating it on my own game) and the money and exp. didnt carry over. any ideas?

Pasta_Pig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Pasta_Pig
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Can somone tell me if there is a master clockwork pistol, and if so, where can i get it. Also pls if there is a legendary pistol.
liojager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 liojager
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts
What's up with the clothing, I'm like in Bloodstone and it's the same stuff over and over again, it's a lesser selection than that of original Fable :(jus2nyce
there trying to make it a les adventurous time ... its understandable but i dont like it..... like it wouldnt be normal for someone in our time to be walking around in colonial clothing
John-08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 John-08
Member since 2007 • 1113 Posts

Do you need the special edition to get the master chief armour?scottiescott238

Yes. ive heard it may be coming as DLC which you will probably have to pay for.

Delro333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#55 Delro333
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts

Has anyone had a problem with transferring experience and gold back from co-op?

I played the crucible with my friend (after beating it on my own game) and the money and exp. didnt carry over. any ideas?

Pasta_Pig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Pasta_Pig
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

You get it automatically if u get the limited edition

Quiksilver0519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Quiksilver0519
Member since 2007 • 402 Posts
Does anyone know if it's possible to make more then one character on one account? Because I just beat the game with a good male character and I want to do an evil character now. Would using a different memory unit (memory card or hard drive) work?
dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to make more then one character on one account? Because I just beat the game with a good male character and I want to do an evil character now. Would using a different memory unit (memory card or hard drive) work?Quiksilver0519

When Fable loads up to the title screen, simply select New Game:)

scottishme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 scottishme
Member since 2006 • 157 Posts
Alright so i dont understand the Hero Doll thing. You can only have one and you have to trade them with your friends but if you trade them with your friends do you loose the doll or do you get credit once you pick it up and then you can trade it off no problems... can someone give me a full explanation !!!
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
i'm gonna pick up fable 2 today and i was wondering if it's worth spending $10 more and getting the Limited Edition? thanks
r1m1k1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 r1m1k1
Member since 2007 • 379 Posts

i'm gonna pick up fable 2 today and i was wondering if it's worth spending $10 more and getting the Limited Edition? thanksR7_3

All you get is the Master Chief clothing and his sword (not an amazing weapon). You also get the Halls of the Dead dungeon. I hear it's one of the better dungeons but I wouldn't waste $10 on it.

G-mann07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 G-mann07
Member since 2007 • 195 Posts
is there anyone here that wants to play coop. If soo add my gamer card.. G33-Mann07
dragonps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 dragonps
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts

is there anyone here that wants to play coop. If soo add my gamer card.. G33-Mann07G-mann07

Depends will you try and murder my family:P one of my friends on Xbox live tried to do that but I had the safety turned on8)

Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts

Hi guys, two quick questions.

1)The party animal achievement is not unlocking...I bought bear and wine from the pub, went outside and danced till there were 5 people around me and gave them all the booze one by one with the gift expression. Yet they're not getting drunk and just starting to walk away? I even did the perfect dance expression when they were next to me and then gave them the drinks. Still no achievement, help please.

2)When does this game end? I wanna do most of the side quest stuff and don't wanna lose my character by accidentily beating the game since it auto-saves.

*Minor spoilers below*

I did the hero of strenght quest, so is the hero of will or the hero of skill one of the last quests? thanks, got lots of stuff to do in this game so I don't wanna start over. I already know about the little trick you do to get the 3 ending achievements in one playthrough so what's the last quest I should know of so I don't do it. Thanks, without much spoilers please.:)

Quiksilver0519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Quiksilver0519

[QUOTE="Quiksilver0519"]Does anyone know if it's possible to make more then one character on one account? Because I just beat the game with a good male character and I want to do an evil character now. Would using a different memory unit (memory card or hard drive) work?dragonps

Yeah but is that gonna save over the character I already made?

celtic20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 celtic20
Member since 2008 • 153 Posts

how oflen does it load

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 DJSAV_101
Member since 2008 • 3701 Posts
[QUOTE="dragonps"]

[QUOTE="Quiksilver0519"]Does anyone know if it's possible to make more then one character on one account? Because I just beat the game with a good male character and I want to do an evil character now. Would using a different memory unit (memory card or hard drive) work?Quiksilver0519

yes

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DJSAV_101

im looking to trade with someone hero dolls to get the doll catcher achievement. I have 4 spare hammer dolls and im looking for garth, Lucian, and Theresa. Anybody interested please send me a friend request or PM me to set up an exchange.

Thanks

Quiksilver0519

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Quiksilver0519
[QUOTE="Quiksilver0519"][QUOTE="dragonps"]

[QUOTE="Quiksilver0519"]Does anyone know if it's possible to make more then one character on one account? Because I just beat the game with a good male character and I want to do an evil character now. Would using a different memory unit (memory card or hard drive) work?DJSAV_101

yes

Ok that's what I thought I just needed to make sure.

adamus007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 adamus007
Member since 2007 • 852 Posts
Is the spire quest the last quest in the game? its the one im up to and i dont want fable 2 to end yet im having way to much fun!
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DJSAV_101

Hi guys, two quick questions.

1)The party animal achievement is not unlocking...I bought bear and wine from the pub, went outside and danced till there were 5 people around me and gave them all the booze one by one with the gift expression. Yet they're not getting drunk and just starting to walk away? I even did the perfect dance expression when they were next to me and then gave them the drinks. Still no achievement, help please.

2)When does this game end? I wanna do most of the side quest stuff and don't wanna lose my character by accidentily beating the game since it auto-saves.

*Minor spoilers below*

I did the hero of strenght quest, so is the hero of will or the hero of skill one of the last quests? thanks, got lots of stuff to do in this game so I don't wanna start over. I already know about the little trick you do to get the 3 ending achievements in one playthrough so what's the last quest I should know of so I don't do it. Thanks, without much spoilers please.:)

Dabbagins

Its going to take more than one beer to get them drunk. :roll:

DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 DJSAV_101

Is the spire quest the last quest in the game? its the one im up to and i dont want fable 2 to end yet im having way to much fun!adamus007

[spoiler] If its the one right after you complete the Crusible once then no its not the end of the game. [/spoiler]

adamus007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 adamus007
Member since 2007 • 852 Posts
yea I did just complete the Crusible........how long do I have left of the main story line!? and is it possible to keep playing after you have completed the game.....as in is there anything to do?
Dabbagins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Dabbagins
Member since 2007 • 1152 Posts

Its going to take more than one beer to get them drunk. :roll:

It's funny cause I thought about that right after I posted.:P
DJSAV_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 DJSAV_101

yea I did just complete the Crusible........how long do I have left of the main story line!? and is it possible to keep playing after you have completed the game.....as in is there anything to do?adamus007

You are still far from the end if you take your time and do side quests and whatnot. After you beat it you can do side quests and try and get achievements.

Wolfie600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Wolfie600
Member since 2007 • 625 Posts

Just like the 1st fable... altough i do have one question is there armor in the game besdies clothing? cause the first game had that sweet armors.

gears90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#77 gears90
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts

I just want to comment on why Fable 2 is the perfect sequel. First of all being in seperate generations, i think it is a very good idea that they started a brand new story, in a differnent time, so those who didnt play the first game dont get lost. Also, it improved what needed improvement, took out what need to taken out, didnt make things worse, and added new features without making the game unfamiliar. They improve the combat IMO. THe first one was good combat, but i never wanted to use ranged weapons because it was to much of a hassel. Now i use all three combat types: melee, range, and will because they are all very acccesible. I also like how they improve famalies. They didnt change the basics of getting married, but they added things like children. ALso in the first one it always annoyed me how you could only get married to someone if they were in a region you had a house in but they fixed that. Thats another improvement: you can buy any house or building. They added new features like the dog and having children. I think the jobs are fun and a good way to make money in a realistic way. Because remember heros dont exist anymore in albion, so who would pay you to be a hero? These are just some ways that Fable 2 is a massive improvement and why it is a great sequel.

xsubtownerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 xsubtownerx
Member since 2007 • 10705 Posts

Just like the 1st fable... altough i do have one question is there armor in the game besdies clothing? cause the first game had that sweet armors.

Wolfie600

No armor. just clothing. Gives you the freedom to look like whatever you want.

Fatal_Kauz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Fatal_Kauz
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

PLEASE HELP!!!

There is this glitch that I ran into where it won't let me press the A button to examine or talk to anyone.......

It only lets me sleep.

I have tried everything from getting knocked out to sleeping for 7 days....

Please if any of you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Lethrin
Member since 2008 • 52 Posts

Ok, I saw a few questions go unanswered. Some of these may have been answered and I just forgot. Also one that was answered incorrectly and may have ruined someones game-play. That one is first.

Q: Can you make a new game without it deleting your first hero? (Someone said no, your first character is deleted)

A: You can make up to 6 save slots. You just don't see them until you make your 2nd character. After that press continue and 6 cards pop up representing your game saves.

____

Q: I can no longer draw my weapon, interact with stuff, or do quests to obtain renown. (OR can only sleep)

A: This is a glitch resulting in talking to a specific NPC without the proper amount of renown. If I am correct it is the T.O.B.Y. guy in Bloodstone.(Not confirmed, but I believe someone said it happened after speaking with him.

Solution: Sadly I do not think there is any solution to this other than turning off the game without saving and reloading from your last spot. If this is not an option, game over. Sorry. :(

____

Q: My wife will not leave my current house and let me move her elsewhere.

A: This is another glitch(MAYBE, and ONLY MAYBE for you) that sometimes can happen. It causes your wife to bug and the house budget gets stuck at 0 gold. It will result with her divorcing you(you get evil points/renown for it I think) It is not fixable.Moving her to another house will create a duplicate of her, and can possibly lead to more bugs down the road.

Solution: I suggest luring her to somewhere quiet and killing her to take the lesser blow.

____

May those help anyone. I have explored this game in and out, as well as down some good research involving bugs and glitches, so feel free to ask me some other stuff if you're having trouble. If I can't answer it, there are many I am sure that can on this forum.

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Lethrin
[QUOTE="Wolfie600"]

xsubtownerx

No armor. just clothing. Gives you the freedom to look like whatever you want.

*Possible Minor Spoiler*

Yeah it gives you the freedom within their prison of like... 5 selections of clothing that don't even look that cool.

Also has anyone found the rest of the assassin set? All I found was the Upper Body piece in the beginning of the game.

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Lethrin

Sorry for the tripple post. But I also noticed someone say they did not want to finish the game becuase there were still other quests.

*Minor Spoiler*

All quests obtained after unlocking the Hero of Will, remain available after beating the game. You do not need to wait for the credits to end either. After you beat it, you are are placed back into the world with new quests as well(I also waited for the credits to end, so it's confirmed waiting gives you nothing as a reward.) So feel free to end the game and know the story, you will not lose anything, only gain more stuff to do.

bluemistake2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 bluemistake2
Member since 2008 • 239 Posts

i finished the game 100% basically i bought every house every stall, every castle, temple and even tower. i got all the gargoyles all silver keys and chest, every quest and every skill upgraded to the max. if you want tips on skills, experience, money or quests pm me or post

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Lethrin

i finished the game 100% basically i bought every house every stall, every castle, temple and even tower. i got all the gargoyles all silver keys and chest, every quest and every skill upgraded to the max. if you want tips on skills, experience, money or quests pm me or post

bluemistake2

I just asked a question about the assassin outfit. Can you answer that? All i can find is the Upper Body piece, where is the rest? I have checked every shop, explored most regions very well, and opened msot of the demon doors, as well as purhcased all property and looked inside most houses, and pretty much collected everything else in the game as well. But where is the Assassin outfit?

bluemistake2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 bluemistake2
theres no other part to it its just a coat if you look in outfits it shouldn't be there (the assasins outfit)
Matthewest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Matthewest
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts
Why does the guy on the cover have a gun? I haven't gotten the game yet but I don't think theres guns in it.
bluemistake2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 bluemistake2
Why does the guy on the cover have a gun? I haven't gotten the game yet but I don't think theres guns in it.Matthewest
guns are one of the main aspects in the game they work incredible well have you got the right skill you can blow the heads of 6 people before they relise youre in a 5meter radius of them theres also about 50 types of guns theres no charging the gun up unlike the first fable and the magic and melee combat in fable 2 guns are a huge succes in my opinion
Avatar image for JonnieDeathwish
JonnieDeathwish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 JonnieDeathwish
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
argggg I want my dog back :cry:
bluemistake2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 bluemistake2

argggg I want my dog back :cry:JonnieDeathwish

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

what part are you up to in the game if you're up to the part where your dog just got killed by lucien you can still get him back by chosing love as your wish at the spire

if you chose money or saving all the people who worked in the tower youre boned

Matthewest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Matthewest
Member since 2008 • 318 Posts
Ooo darn I was hoping it was more of an Oblivion rpg. Oh well I guess I will have to adjust and hope that guns and magic work well together. Are guns the ranged aspect of the game and swords the melee aspect?
Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Lethrin

Ooo darn I was hoping it was more of an Oblivion rpg. Oh well I guess I will have to adjust and hope that guns and magic work well together. Are guns the ranged aspect of the game and swords the melee aspect?Matthewest

Well to an extent yes. You can get swords axes and maces, which are melee yes. The gun is a very ranged aspect, but still viable easily at close range. But magic can be both. You can attack from afar with a super charged attack to 1 person, or do massive AoE spells to obliterate many opponents at once but with less damage to each target.

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lethrin

argggg I want my dog back :cry:JonnieDeathwish

*SPOILER ALERT*--*SPOILER ALERT*--*SPOILER ALERT*

Yeah picking "Sacrifice" is nothing more than an achievement. All the good points you get for it you can just earn from doing good deed after. You lose your dog, your family, and you won't get a special gift like you do if you pick Love(What that is, I refuse to spoil.).

Flick_Candy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Flick_Candy
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts
is there any other way of geting backflip? for ur dog for some reson i didnt get the free pubgame in my fable2 box
marcuskickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 marcuskickass
Member since 2007 • 839 Posts
Did gamespot underrate the game? does it deserve AAA?...Im getting the game today either way, but Im just curious what people on the boards think
rh06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 rh06
Member since 2004 • 473 Posts

Did gamespot underrate the game? does it deserve AAA?...Im getting the game today either way, but Im just curious what people on the boards thinkmarcuskickass

This game is absolutely amazing. The story is pretty good and the gameplay is really really addicting. You will enjoy every single second of it. I'm not too sure if it should have gotten a 10/10 but I think it deserves more than an 8.5.

letsgetit3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 letsgetit3
Member since 2008 • 75 Posts
[QUOTE="DJSAV_101"]

[QUOTE="liojager"]ok so i bought a house in old town and i wanted to move my family into a new hous that i bought andi cant move my family back into the other house or rent it out how what do i do?liojager

Can you make your question a little clearer?

ummm i bought a house in old town in bowerstone for my wife and she didnt like it that much so i bought another house and moved her into it.... i dont like the effexts for sleeping there and for some reason i cant move them back into the original house and i cant rent it out for money

if your wife is being a negative nancy, then juss kill her and get a new wife..... its what i do all the time =)
letsgetit3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 letsgetit3
Member since 2008 • 75 Posts

can anyone tell me how to get the goth achievment...i made all my clothes black with the midnight dye from the stylist but it says u need black makeup, she only has a combination of black/some other color.

help?

krp008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 krp008
Member since 2006 • 4341 Posts

bluemistake2

Good job glitching in the Pub Games for 3 months straight. Wheres the 2.5 mill estate located? I currently have 2 million, need 500k and im set!

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Lethrin

can anyone tell me how to get the goth achievment...i made all my clothes black with the midnight dye from the stylist but it says u need black makeup, she only has a combination of black/some other color.

help?

letsgetit3

You do not actually need makeup to get this. Just dye all of your clothes black, primary and secondary dye. Then dye your hair black and viola. That is how all of my friends said they got it to. We all kinda went for the makeup thing last, but ended up getting the achievement before we even added makeup.

Lethrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Lethrin

[QUOTE="marcuskickass"]Did gamespot underrate the game? does it deserve AAA?...Im getting the game today either way, but Im just curious what people on the boards thinkrh06

This game is absolutely amazing. The story is pretty good and the gameplay is really really addicting. You will enjoy every single second of it. I'm not too sure if it should have gotten a 10/10 but I think it deserves more than an 8.5.

I myself would give it a 9, but there are also a lot of game breaking release day glitches, more than I have ever seen in a game. Aside from that, the game is amazing and without the glitches I would 9.5 it. But Lionhead is currently working on a patch to fix all of the bugs. The biggest one will be released as a patch by itself the very moment they are 100% sure it will fix the issue. That bug is listed below.

The big heads up. The spoiler in the next couple sentences simply says a place exists in the game, it will not ruin your game at all by reading it. It is also obvious that the place will exist, but just in case.

***Very Minor Spoiler Alert***

***When you get to the Temple of Light(Basically a church), do not walk away from them when they are in a cutscene(not exactly a cutscene, but basically when they are giving you the low down on your next task.) Doing this will cause your game to freeze and corrupt your save file. Basically, Game Over***