Do you grow out of gaming?

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DM113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 DM113
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Yea I'm 13 and I basically spend almost all day on the PC or PSP and my dad kind of understands that I'm a kid but he also hates me playing all day. So I'm kinda worried if I'll ever grow out of it. I want to, so I can do other things with my life but gaming takes me places I couldn't really go in life. That's what's different between my generation and my dad's. We have tomake thebalance between reality and entertainment. Which.....kind of sucks when we have entertainment like Call of Duty, Just Cause 2, Fallout 3, Dead Space etc...

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

I do admit i don't focus on them as much as before i play them a lot but, example for RPG, my attention toward them as reduced greatly i don't take the time anymore to focus and finish them entirely. Part of my mind keeps telling me "time is too short nowadays" and i'm just 21...

Tsuyoi94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Tsuyoi94
Member since 2010 • 239 Posts

I think in some point people do grow up .. only a matter of time ..

You can play after work for an hour than do something else .. that way you won't get bored of gaming ..

knob1701

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 knob1701
Member since 2007 • 410 Posts

I'm 43 and have been gaming since the pong days. Now I play about 50% of the time with my 2 boys. I find myself into slower paced games these days like Tiger Woods Golf and the upcoming Fable 3. I don't really have any interest into playing online shooters. My wife agrees that gaming a few hours a week is a better hobby then going out to the bars or something.

supersas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 supersas12
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
u think ull be gaming like atleast 5 hours a week since u like it but every now and then when u have lots of school work u just forget about it and when u grow up u probably will forget about alot