Turk130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#201 Turk130
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts

The SummerSlam card doesn't look bad at all. I'm looking forward to every match except Kane vs. Khali!KevyR

It's a decent looking card no doubt about it. However, for some reason I just can't shake off that feeling that it could have been so much better

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

[QUOTE="KevyR"]The SummerSlam card doesn't look bad at all. I'm looking forward to every match except Kane vs. Khali!Turk130

It's a decent looking card no doubt about it. However, for some reason I just can't shake off that feeling that it could have been so much better

I hear ya! It could be better but what can you do. This is WWE were talking about.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#203 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
It's a decent looking card no doubt about it. However, for some reason I just can't shake off that feeling that it could have been so much betterTurk130
While the card defiantly could be better, the bigger problem here is the build. I am not feeling 3rd biggest PPV of the year here. I am not feeling Summer version of WrestleMania. Instead, feels as if it just another PPV.
Kandigrandawi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Kandigrandawi
Member since 2009 • 319 Posts

[QUOTE="Turk130"]It's a decent looking card no doubt about it. However, for some reason I just can't shake off that feeling that it could have been so much betterLink256
While the card defiantly could be better, the bigger problem here is the build. I am not feeling 3rd biggest PPV of the year here. I am not feeling Summer version of WrestleMania. Instead, feels as if it just another PPV.

Couldnt agree more

imbulletpr00f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#205 imbulletpr00f
Member since 2007 • 338 Posts
I hope another fast pace match is added to the card hopefully kofi vs carlito 2 out of 3 falls
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Link256

SummerSlam Update:

09SummerSlamChristianRegal.jpg picture by ForPhotoStuff

ECW Championship
Christian (c) vs. William Regal

Kandigrandawi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Kandigrandawi

Thanks Link for the update, I see William vs Christian as a solid match. lets hope no disappointments

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#208 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
I have never enjoyed William Regal, i find him extremely boring. Hopefully they have Christian dominate him quickly
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

To me, they should have kept Kane/Khali off the card, and put in Kofi vs The Miz or something. As good as the match will be, Swagger vs MVP is the same way. I think its a bit ridiculous that they are putting Kane, Khali, Swagger, and MVP on the card, but not The Miz, Kofi Kingston or John Morrison in.

Actually, I have a feeling that even though it is not on the card, The Miz will take the Title off of Kofi Kingston anyway, after a in-ring segment. You can't ban someone from SummerFest and not expect them to be there.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 Link256

To me, they should have kept Kane/Khali off the card, and put in Kofi vs The Miz or something.Dark_Hylian8
I am guessing Carlito-Kofi match that was on Raw was the US title match that was cancelled for SummerSlam.

Same goes for Gail-Mickie.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 lilhbk
Carlito vs Kofi was a pretty good match, i cant believe the cancelled that to put khali vs kane, lame.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 KevyR

Carlito vs Kofi was a pretty good match, i cant believe the cancelled that to put khali vs kane, lame.lilhbk

I know, right?! They should've save Kane vs. Khali on SmackDown! heading toward the PPV and put Carlito/Kofi on the PPV. 

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 lilhbk
i agree completely. They hold Kofi, Carlito, Morrison, Bourne, and Miz from the ppv to have...Kane vs Khali!??!
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#214 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

We're upset that young talented guys were left off the show in favor of 7 footers? I figured we'd be used to this by now.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 lilhbk
yeah you're right, i am just surprised the US champion was left off the card though
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
Summerslam has been doomed since Edge got injured
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#217 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

I have never enjoyed William Regal, i find him extremely boring. Hopefully they have Christian dominate him quicklylilhbk

i think he is underrated as a wrestler. He has a lot of technique, more then people give him credit for. I will expect a good match from those two

Kandigrandawi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 Kandigrandawi

[QUOTE="lilhbk"]I have never enjoyed William Regal, i find him extremely boring. Hopefully they have Christian dominate him quicklyThe_Last_Ride

i think he is underrated as a wrestler. He has a lot of technique, more then people give him credit for. I will expect a good match from those two

You said it, thats why I expact a solid match between the two, Regal is a very unique wrestler with his own $tyle only if he'd live up to his full potential, he can still be a huge main eventer

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 KevyR

My quick predicitions. Winners mark in BOLD, as usual.

1. WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. John Cena

2. TLC match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Jeff Hardyvs. CM Punk

3. ECW Championship: Christian vs. William Regal

4. Unified Tag Team Championship: JeriShow vs. Cryme Tyme

5. DX vs. Legacy

6. Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler

7. Jack Swagger vs. MVP

8. Kane vs. The Great Khali (Goes to a No Contest)

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Link256

The card has been finalized. Time to make your predictions.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 The_Dude14

Lessee, I spose I'll give it a shot, for once:

Orton vs Cena: I think its a borderline lock that Cena's winning, the question is how. I highly suspect a rematch at Breaking Point, which opens the door for the Orton DQ ref ***** slap or some other BS finish. Given the idea behind Breaking Point, Cena could win with the AA, not the STFU, leaving Orton that out and setting up the submission match. It may depend on its spot on the card, if its the last match, Cena takes the belt, if its not, BS finish. I'll say Cena wins with the AA.

Punk vs Hardy: My prediction here is pretty obvious if you've paid attention. SummerSWERVE allows Punk to beat Hardy, because Matt turns on Jeff. Its the way that allows Punk to win without looking good, at all, which seems to be WWE's current MO. Other possiblity could be a SummerSWERVE of a different kind, Hardy wins and loses it and loses the belt and gets taken out on Smackdown. I'm going with Option A, Punk wins via Mattitude Adjustment (possible Twist of Fate rename, too)

DX vs Legacy: DX wins via absolute murder.

Cryme Tyme vs JeriShow: I'm thinking JeriShow wins to set up their eventual murder at the hands of DX. I'm thinking that was the original plan for JeriEdge?... Edgicho? and that leads to their split and feud and that part of the plan remains intact.

Kane vs Khali: Kane? Set up a feud with Taker? Eh, I can't even pretend to care.

Ziggler vs Rey: Ziggler via his... finisher? Does he have a finisher? Is it the Introduction? The main event scene needs Rey STAT and he's got to lose the strap. Ziggler benefits and who knows, maybe Smackdown can develop an awesome midcard to go with the rest. Don't know with who, though. Anywho its a win, win... win?

MVP vs Swagger: This is a very interesting match and oportunity for these two. Hope they get the time to make an impact. I also hope the crowd gives this a shot, seeing as how they are afterthoughts on Raw. Swagger via Dr. Bomb.

Christian vs Regal: I could actually go either way on this one, because its about time for Christian to get called up to the Big Leagues (Smackdown, hopefully). ECW Title would be an interesting opportunity to Regal to show out, as well. Still, I'm thinking Christian sticks in ECW for a while longer and wins this match.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 sephy37

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship - TLC Match
Jeff Hardy (c) vs. CM Punk

DX vs. Legacy

Unified Tag Team Championship
Cryme Tyme vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show (c)

The Great Khali vs. Kane

Intercontinental Championship
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler

Jack Swagger vs. MVP

ECW Championship

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Link256

WWE Championship

DX vs. Legacy

The Great Khali vs. Kane

Jack Swagger vs. MVP

ECW Championship

Turk130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Turk130

Match 1: Kane vs The Great Khali

Who cares!!!

Winner: Kane

Match 2: Jack Swagger vs MVP

Lets hope they get more than a minute this time

Winner: Jack Swagger

Match 3: WWE Intercontinental Championship Match: Rey Mysterio (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

This is Dolph's time imo

Winner: And New WWE Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler

Match 4: WWE Unified Tag Team Championship Match: Chris Jericho and The Big Show (c) vs Cryme Tyme

The fact that Jericho has made Cryme Tyme (who I've never liked) interesting again just shows you how unbelievably incredible he is. I'm split with his one, I can see either winning. I'll go with CT

Winner's: And New WWE Unified Tag Team Champions Cryme Tyme

Match 5: ECW Championship Match: Christian (c) vs William Regal

Could be a Sleeper hit. I would like to see Regal win it but I think Christian's taking it

Winner: And Still ECW Champion Christian

Match 6: D-Generation X vs The Legacy

I would love(!) to see Shawn kick Trips head off and turn heel but that's not gonna happen in a million years

Winners: DX

Match 7: WWE Championship Match: John Cena vs Randy Orton (c)

Why have I got a feeling that this will be the Main Event? The Champ is Back

Winner: And New WWE Champion John Cena

Match 8: World Heavyweight Championship Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match: Jeff Hardy (c) vs CM Punk

The true Main Event imo. We all know Punk's winning but it doesn't matter since this is going to be really awesome!

Winner: And New World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk

Turk130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Turk130

'There has been lots of talk in WWE that the company could be having the DX vs. Legacy tag match as the main event this Sunday for SummerSlam. This of course goes against WWE tradition of not ending the show with a title match.

One scenario is that if they were to have CM Punk go over Jeff Hardy in the TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title that they would prefer to end the show with a happy ending, which seems to suggest they could go in the direction of ending with DX vs. Legacy.

Advertisments for SummerSlam on DirecTV are heavily pushing the reunion of DX as the main attraction of the show, while the order of matches for SummerSlam on WWE.com lists DX vs. Legacy over the two title matches. So while it isn't official this will happen, there are definitely signs they are going in that direction.'

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Link256

Ziggler vs Rey: Ziggler via his... finisher? Does he have a finisher? 

The_Dude14

Yes, Ziggler has a finisher, but it still does not really have a official name as of yet. Just referred to as "jumping reverse bulldog."

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

Ziggler vs Rey: Ziggler via his... finisher? Does he have a finisher?

Link256

Yes, Ziggler has a finisher, but it still does not really have a official name as of yet. Just referred to as "jumping reverse bulldog."

"The Introduction" then. I can smell $$$

'There has been lots of talk in WWE that the company could be having the DX vs. Legacy tag match as the main event this Sunday for SummerSlam. This of course goes against WWE tradition of not ending the show with a title match.

One scenario is that if they were to have CM Punk go over Jeff Hardy in the TLC match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title that they would prefer to end the show with a happy ending, which seems to suggest they could go in the direction of ending with DX vs. Legacy.

Advertisments for SummerSlam on DirecTV are heavily pushing the reunion of DX as the main attraction of the show, while the order of matches for SummerSlam on WWE.com lists DX vs. Legacy over the two title matches. So while it isn't official this will happen, there are definitely signs they are going in that direction.'

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Turk130

Wouldn't be the first time DX pulled this BS.

Also, I realized I never actually made a pick in the MVP-Swagger match. I'll take Swagger via Dr. Bomb, I spose. I just hope they have a good match.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Link256

One, is it really necessary to end the night with a face on top? This is not exactly WrestleMania.

Two, with a match such as TLC, heel top or not, why not end the night on (what is likely to be) a high note?

Three, even so, presuming John Cena IS winning the belt here, why not end the night with that?

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
The funny thing is that if Summerslam gets great buy rates, DX and Orton/Cena will get the praise entirely, and not Punk/Hardy, in WWE's eyes. WWE sees the big buyrates as the fans wanting more DX domination and more Orton/Cena/HBK/Trips in the main event, and nothing changes.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Link256
So, who all is watching SummerSlam?
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 lilhbk

I wanna see Sumerslam, but its my mom's birthday this monday so i doubt we are going somewhere we can see the ppv.

Anyways, i'll be making my predictions later.

Kandigrandawi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Kandigrandawi

WWE Championship
Randy Orton vs. John Cena, because Cena always wins in title matches and if not, then its going to be a randy orton cowardly win

Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk, obviously with Jeff getting the upper hand lately its almost imminet that Punks taking the belt, I just really hope Matt doesnt get involved though it is almost inevitable he'll accidentally screw Jeff

DX vs. Legacy Obviously DX for the same reasons everyone else thinks, but God I'd love to see Legacy own, though it will make wrestling look more fake as they've constantly gotten thier asses kicked by Shane mcmahon

Cryme Tyme vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show, Mainly Cus Cryme Tyme are african American and theyre not gonna win, also cus theyre a joke team while Jerishow is the ideal team and main eventers, I would hope Edge could screw them but I dont see him doing anything until WWE goes to Toronto, Im sure he'll do something there

The Great Khali vs. Kane, Its obvious Ronjim's gonna turn on Khali, if not then kane will still win cus thats how it goes, he getas his ass kicked on T.V. week in and week out yet wins at the PPV

Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler, mainly because well personally I feel hes grown alot and he deserves the title. Also hes gonna cheat somehow, maybe have maria come down to check on him then rey "Accidentally" giver her a 619 ziggle does his nameless finisher and wins

Jack Swagger vs. MVP, mainly cus Jack in some ays have been getting the short end of the stick in this fued but to draw more heat on him he's gona win then kind of build this racist or high and mighty like character flashing the title around in such

ECW Championship
Christian vs. William Regal, Because Christian will oull a win out of his ass, regal will fight hard but christain will still win, so he could hopefully start a Vladimir fued

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#233 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts

WWE SummerSlam 2009 Predictions:

WWE Championship

Randy Orton(c) vs John Cena

WINNER: John Cena via pin-fall

FINISH: Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment for the win.

WWE Unified Tag Team Championships

Chris Jericho and Big Show(c) vs Cryme Tyme

WINNERS: Chris Jericho and Big Show via tap out

FINISH: Big Show makes JTG tap out to the Colossal Clutch

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Rey Mysterio(c) vs Dolph Ziggler

WINNER: Dolph Ziggler via pin-fall

FINISH: Dolph hits The Introduction to become new Intercontinental champion.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Tables Ladders and Chairs Match

Jeff Hardy(c) vs CM Punk

WINNER: CM Punk

FINISH: Punk knocks Hardy off the ladder to win the match and become new World Heavyweight champion.

DX vs Legacy

WINNER: DX via pin-fall

FINISH: DX use the Super Kick-Pedigree combination to win.

The Great Khali vs Kane

WINNER: Kane via pin-fall

FINISH: Chokeslam and the match is over.

Jack Swagger vs MVP

WINNER: MVP via pin-fall

FINISH: MVP hits the Malicious Intent for the win.

ECW Championship

Christian(c) vs William Regal

WINNER: Christian via pin-fall

FINISH: Christian hits the Killswitch for the win.

-The_Chris-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 -The_Chris-
Member since 2007 • 1923 Posts
1. WWE Championship: Randy Orton vs. John Cena

2. TLC match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Jeff Hardyvs. CM Punk

3. ECW Championship: Christianvs. William Regal (bring Christian to SD)

4. Unified Tag Team Championship: JeriShow vs. Cryme Tyme

5. DX vs.Legacy

6. Intercontinental Championship: Rey Mysterio vs. Dolph Ziggler (Rey moves to the WHC picture)

7. Jack Swagger vs. MVP

8. Kane vs. The Great Khali 

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 sephy37
I'd say end Summerslam with Orton vs. Cena and after Priceless runs in, have DX come out and interfere too. Cena gets the win, then we have a 6 man tag set for Raw the next night. Boom, ratings.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 KevyR
I bought two poster boards already, and I have one saying "Welcome Back DX" for a friend who wants that sign written, and I'll write on the other board, "I paid to see SummerFest, and all I got is SummerSlam!"
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 The_Dude14

So, who all is watching SummerSlam?Link256
If the show lives up to its potential, I'll probably buy the SummerFest DVD. I have been really pleased with the PPVs I've bought on DVD and this is a show that, while the build-up has been suspect, the standalone card has a lot of potential.

But there aren't a whole lot of wrestling cards that would have me wanting to put down whatever WWE is asking for, these days. I'll wait and see.

And honestly, this show also has the potential to bomb, as well. Orton-Cena might be the steadiest match on the card. The crowd might not be with Swagger-MVP, at all. The best case scenario for Kane-Khali is still a disaster. Ziggler's unproven. Christian-Regal could be a hideous contrast of styles. Up until a week ago, I thought Cryme Tyme was completely useless. DX match will be a double-homicide and, given the really high expectations and Jeff's recent work, there's a pretty big chance that TLC could be a letdown to a lot of people.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 lilhbk

WWE Championship

DX vs. Legacy

The Great Khali vs. Kane

Jack Swagger vs. MVP

ECW Championship

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 The_Dude14

This is not a complaint, at all, but I can't help but notice that there's no pointless Women's match on the show. Hopefully, its not a last minute add on.

Though, honestly, I'd probably prefer a pointless Women's match to Kane-Khali.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 Link256

JimRoss.jpg picture by ForPhotoStuff

Jim Ross on Summerslam Surprises: It would seem to me that Summerslam "might" have more than it's share of surprises this Sunday on PPV. Many young talents who have been doing well lately (Morison, Harts, Kofi, etc) are not officially on the card. Could that mean that some will make surprise cameos or even larger roles?

You can check out the full blog here.

lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 lilhbk
JR i hope you are letting us know about something :)
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 KevyR
I'm looking forward to what surprises they may have in store for us.
Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts

Kane vs The Great Khali
The Great Khali KO's Kane with his Vice Grip

Jack Swagger vs MVP
Jack Swagger pins MVP

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Rey Mysterio (c) vs Dolph Ziggler
Dolph Zigger pins Rey Mysterio after cheating

WWE Unified Tag Team Championship
JeriShow (c) vs Cryme Tyme
JTG taps out to the Walls of Jericho

ECW Championship
Christian (c) vs William Regal
William Regal pins Christian (not cleanly)

D-Generation X vs Legacy
Shawn Michaels pins Ted DiBiase Jr.
(Pedigree and Sweet Chin Music at the same time)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match- TLC
Jeff Hardy (c) vs CM Punk
CM Punk grabs the title after Matt interference and G2S off Ladder

WWE Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) vs John Cena
John Cena makes Randy Orton tap out to the STF
(Because God hates me)

Possible Pre-Show Match
WWE United States Championship Match
The Miz vs Kofi Kingston (c) vs Carlito vs Primo
The Miz pins Primo

Segment
Roddy Piper hosts Piper's Pit, The Miz and him brawl (I hope)

AndyWilliams24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#244 AndyWilliams24
Member since 2005 • 7291 Posts

CM Punk pins Jeff after Matt interference and G2S off Ladder

Dark_Hylian8

I thought you had to get the belt in a TLC match?

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#245 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

WWE Championship
Cena Wins Via the Attuide Adjustmentand the Pin.

Punk grabs the Championship after a Matt Hardy Disraction.

DX vs. Legacy
Pedigree then the Pin.

Good match but Jericho wins the match after The Big Show Chokeslams JTG, and then the Loinsault, pin.

The Great Khali vs. Kane
(This match won't be thast good, But anyway), Kane will cheat to win.

Ziggy-ler win Via his finisher after Rey get diteracted by Maria.

Jack Swagger vs. MVP
MVP Win with the Playmaker and then the pin.

ECW Championship
William Regel wins Via help from Kozlov and Jackson, Pin.

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 KevyR
Well today is SummerFest! Just hours away and I'm too damn excited to go see it.
Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#247 Redders1989
Member since 2006 • 13410 Posts
[QUOTE="Dark_Hylian8"]

CM Punk pins Jeff after Matt interference and G2S off Ladder

AndyWilliams24

I thought you had to get the belt in a TLC match?

Maybe Punk will pin him just for fun, then climb the ladder and get it? :lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#248 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
I reckon sometimes you either have a pin or get the title. At least according to the Smackdown games.
Turk130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Turk130

'According to sources backstage, the current plan is to have CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy as the main event for tonight's SummerSlam PPV. Originally, Vince McMahon wanted Orton vs Cena to headline the show, however, Triple H began lobbying for the DX match to main event with the reason being that it would diminish Shawn Michaels' return to WWE if their match was not at the top of the card. However, during agents meetings this weekend, it was said that the likely main event will be Punk vs Hardy.

WWE officials, incluing Raw writer Brian Gewirtz, have been in LA this whole weekend working diligently on the show, and it's being said that as of this writing all match outcomes have been determined and the agents are working with talents on producing the matches.

Michael Hayes and Pat Patterson will be putting the Punk/Hardy match together and it's being reported that Stephanie McMahon will be backstage for the show show tonight even though she has been absent for the past few weeks of TV.'

Source: Wrestlezone.com

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 The_Dude14
I reckon sometimes you either have a pin or get the title. At least according to the Smackdown games.VanDerSar01
It may be like that in the games, but every TLC match in reality is just like a Ladder match, with the belt suspended above the ring, just also encouraging table and chair usage (while Ladder matches have deemphasized the use of anything but ladders, despite it being completely legal).