rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rininganboy
Member since 2007 • 330 Posts

i can't seem to kill Lahkesis. I tried following addam's video on how to beat Lahkesis but I still die, help.

P.S. I found a glitch while fighting Lahkesis. Basically if you stand at a certain distance from her, she stops moving and attacking but as soon as you start moving towards her, she starts attacking again. This glitch might have been helpful if I had any magic for TB and if it occurred more frequently.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 addaminsain
Member since 2008 • 1455 Posts

You can get a nice loop of fireball, trick, counter with PS going using that method.

Don't despair,stick at it. Lahkesis has a stupidly high HP count in the firstfight.

Are you consistently reaching the Grapple phase?

You said someting about no magic? Always some for tricking, you start the fight with it full, don't you.

magic isn't the most cost effective way of damaging Lahkesis.

A RotT bow cancelled Hammer frenzy, make sure most of the hits land, should have her about at the divebomb phase. Stand your Ground and CR trick as the attack land, use 2 or 3 if you are feeling flash. Couple of Hammer hits, LRR. Then to the grapples.

Stick at it man, its about familiarity.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 rininganboy
Thanks addam I think I'll try that. Oh yeah what's LRR?
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 addaminsain
Lather Rinse Repeat.
rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 rininganboy
I won't be posting for awhile since I'm going to go to Mexico this Friday or Saturday and I don't know when I'll be back.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 Snake4eva_92
Member since 2006 • 5656 Posts

Don't know when you'll be back? Sounds like a strange trip.

Have reluctant fun.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rininganboy
Looks like I misheard when the trip was going to take place, it's suppose to be next Friday.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 addaminsain

That would leave you with, Lahkesis, Atropos, then Lahkesis and Atropos, then the Endurance Run, followed by Clotho (a joke really) and Zeus to beat before then.

Shouldn't be a problem.

I understand your stats are (I quote)

Stats: lvl1 TB, lvl1 Sod, lv1 AQ, lvl2 BH, max AB, max CR, and max EH.

What about you orb count? Is there any chance you can MAX TB to get Titan Storm before the Endurance Run?

Not trying to force certain tactics on you but Gorgon Rage to Titan Storm annihalates the HM Satyr wave (5?) of the Endurance Run. It turns what can be a difficult, multiple death/retry situation into, with a small amount of practise, a no-brainer.

Doesnt require massive amounts of ability or retries and is a good way to make quick progress. That's got to be good, right?

Failing that EH whoring with Gorgon Rage and/or Gorgon (yes you, FMM) Stare can be a good way of making quick progress through waves one and two.

AB?, I guess you mean the Blades of Athena?(BoA) Having them MAX is a good way of getting through the Zeus fight (Spirit of Hercules whoring)

If the grapple point section of the Lahkesis fight is still troubling you then you could try using aerial BoA L1 specials, Cyclone of Chaos etc.

Don't want to sound smug/conceited but I found the BoA method much easier to get used to and WIN with. It doesnt look quite as cool and is not as quick but I think on a regular TM run it may be a quicker way to get through the fight. If you already have this section sorted then disregard.

You should be able to sail through that little lot in no time. Just a matter of putting the pieces together.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 rininganboy
I'm still stuck at Lahkesis with only about 9800 orbs so that means if I get to the endurance run I wouldn't have enough orbs to max out TB.(how many orbs is it get titan storm?) AB is the correct term for his blades but both are acceptable, I just us AB because it's shorter to write.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 addaminsain

15, 000 orbs to MAX TB so I think that is out of the question. A shame you invested in AQ, I don't think it offers great value and hardly ever use it.

Still stuck on Lahkesis?

How far are you getting exactly? Is she entering the dive bomb phase, (MAX CR can trivk this and do lots of damage)

What tactics are you using?

What is killing you?

what attacks are catching you off guard?

Are you using the AotF to fleece return the energy bolts to give orbs and a knockdown?

Details please, dude .

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 rininganboy
I never leveled up AQ because it's practically useless. As far Lahkesis is concerned I keep dying from her energy bolts that she fleecing back at me because when she does it, I'm too close to fleece it back at her in time
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 addaminsain

My mistake, I totally misread what you put about AQ. Good. I am glad you think it sucks too.

Too close to fleece the energy bolts? Impossible! Standing toe to toe is the best place to do it, requires quick reactions but it is very doable.

Initially you should be looking to fleece the returned energy bolt immeadiately after activating AotF, before it even reaches Lahkesis the first time. Keep at it it is a good way of putting her on the floor.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 rininganboy

The Sisters are dead. I used addam's method for killing them, next is the endurance run. Any tips?

Stats: lvl1 SoD, lvl1 TB, lvl1 AQ, lvl2 BH, max CR, max EH, and max BoA.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 addaminsain

What bit of "my" method? The PS for knockdowns, followed by BH for MASSIVE DAMAGE because other than that I can claim no credit for the other techniques.

Endurance Run tips? Er, none. At all. My single favourite trick, said it before, will say it again, is GR to TS for wave 5. Pity that is out of the question.

Wave 3 Gorgon + Siren is all about fleecing and prioritised shattering. Plenty of vids of that about. I of course recommend mine but can't be bothered to link to them. should be easy enough to find.

Wave 1+2 whore EH. See MistryMans speedrun vid of the Endurance Run for a prime example of how. Not saying it is the only way to do it but it is an easy method to get good at quickly, allowing for ease of repetition when redoing the fight. It will happen.

He also employs a RotT Hammer frenzy instead of TS to shatter the group of strong statues. (HM & Satyrs).

What about spare orbs, is MAXing BH a possibility. It allows for one hit killing of "grunts"

Cyclops, 3 of em, either GF or GR the double spawn, GF the second. Makes these big creatures, with nasty unblockable attacks, a pushover.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 rininganboy
I used every part of your method except the PS. I got 16708 orbs so I could probably scrounge up the remainder (792) in the first 2 waves to max out BH or after doing the math I have enough to max out TB. Which should I max out? The BH or the TB?
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 addaminsain

Of the two I would MAX TB. Jusy for ease of wave 5 handling.

Sure the oncreased damage of the MAX BH is always nice but at this point you aren't really going to use it again.

I say this because if you freeze all the "major" opponents you will be looking to shatter them with:

MotK in the case of the Gorgons

TS for the Satyrs and Hades Minotaurs,

regular triangle attacks in the case of the Cyclopiii.

so the extra damage won't do you any good in terms of killing them more quickly. All it will give you is slightly quicker WIN over the lesser foes.

Definitely MAX TB. Titan Storm is just too sweet a move to go without.

What does our illustrious leader GMG advise that Riningan do?

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rininganboy

I tried the endurance run yesterday and it's frickin' hard. I usually can't even get past the first wave. I have tried a few strategies to try and get past the first level but even if they work I usually end up with either a quarter of my health left or no magic left. Here are the methods I have used:

1. Roll to the end and wait for the juggernauts to start to spawn and use GR followed with TS or an aerial MotK, TS works good but it uses up quite a bit of magic if used in combination with GR while an aerial MotK is not a guarantee of shattering both juggernauts because it seems to target the area that has the greater number of enemies which is not necessarily were the juggernauts are and also after doing MotK the lag is too long and either the juggernauts unfreeze and hit me or another monster that wasn't frozen hits me.

2. Again roll to the end and this time use CR until I get a combo of around 600 or 700 and then use RotT's flaming tornado move(I forget what it's called). This seems to be the best strategy as I usually have quite a bit of health left if done successfully but the thing is that as soon as I activate this move I turn off RotT to conserve my RotT meter for wave 3 but once I do this I sometimes get hit out of this move by the juggernauts and also even if done successfully I have almost no magic left to try it again on the rest of the enemies.

3. Just fleece the attacks. This is the worst strategy I have tried because I'm a defensive fighter so I block everything and pretty soon I'm surrounded by enemies that attack one after another so I don't have many chances to fleece them.

The second wave is easy just fleece the monsters. The third wave is hard because when I get frozen, I usually can't toggle the left analog switch fast enough to break out before being crushed or sometimes when I try to use RotT to break out of stone I press the L3 or R3 button slightly faster then the other button so RotT doesn't activate and I still get crushed. Forth wave I just fleece. I have only gotten to the fifth wave twice and both times I had very little health and died when the satyr spawns and does his attack. Tips?

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 addaminsain

For now I will just say , wave 1, if GR is used on the juggernauts then triangle, triangle (shatter first one) followed swiftly by MotK (direct hit shatters second). You should save a little magic this way.

will EDIT soon

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Alucard_rules
Member since 2006 • 1385 Posts
For any of the odd numbered waves try to abuse the barriers that appear by getting on one side while the juggernauts and others are on the other side and hit them a good bit with MotK. Also, try to isolate the grunts so you can throw them at the juggernauts. For wave 3 do false grabs on the gorgons to make them flash you so that you can reflect it with the fleece. These methods should leave you with a good bit of RotT and magic, which you can use on the Satyr/HM wave. Start out with RotT + BH, using CR to make things go faster. After you're out of RotT, abuse the barriers and if you can isolate a Satyr grab it. Wave 7, again, abuse barriers and throw the grunts at the cyclopes, and use what magic you have left.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 fightmastermax
Member since 2008 • 779 Posts

rininganboy: I don't advise you rely too heavily on RotT or magic.

I need to know where you stand.

How good are you with setting up collisions? Usage of Orion's Harpoon and its alt? What about air grabs (infinites)? Bow Canceling/Tricking? BH usage? I don't expect you to be good enough with the SoD (especially lvl1) to handle Titan with it.

Have you practiced handling (Arena of the Fates if you have it) these foes? How good are you against each individually? In groups? With others?

BH being lvl2 is high enough. Only using RotT when going for lvl3 power and the bonus of not being interupted/more durable. Recall collisions are lowered with this on. This is good for Fates Juggernauts, Hades Minotaurs *don't bother if you intend to crush them* and Cyclops Brutes. *you could use it on Satyrs but you'll likely not be good enough to get the job done efficiently like this* This is the weapon to use (in your case) for barrier abuse though the SoD is better for setting up collisions..you aren't using GK so they are HUGE enough (and BH isn't weak enough) to justify the effort.

lvl1 SoD won't be of great use to you. You aren't experienced enough with it.

lvl5 Blades really won't be helping alot to be honest. You should be abusing air grabs, grabs, OH/alt.OH, etc. for infinites, invincibility and collisions. Not physically attacking with the Blades.

lvl3 CR can be used, but isn't going to be especially effective in your case. I don't suggest it. (it could be used to tie up the Satyrs alongside BH swings but that's a bit silly)

lvl3 EH is the best thing you've got. I don't expect you to have mastered it though. You SHOULD try to practice efficient usage with it since it will help if you choose to do more serious/difficult run types in Titan. Gorgon Stare (lvl3) is quite good if you play your cards right (lining up foes). Just refer to any of the speedruns I have as a playlist (at YouTube). Gorgon Flash is good but I don't expect you to be able to apply it well so avoid it. Gorgon Rage is to be saved (if you intend to go that route) for only two particular areas. Wave 5 and 7 are the ones as addaminsain has no doubt noted. Surely you've seen fotage of how to use the spell properly in those cases.

lvl1 TB isn't going to be helping outside of BoW Tricking/Canceling.

Between lvl3 TB or lvl3 BH, you could only want the former if you intend to use Gorgon Rage into Titan Storm (Lethal Vortex if you are awesome and a bit lucky). It isn't really necessary/useful elsewhere. lvl3 BH will get more usage and sort of allow you to go without needing RotT as much (letting you save slighty more).

You surely need to practice safe tactics like barrier abuse and creating distance via the barriers.

Let's start with perfecting wave 1 handling.

1. Gorgon Rage should NOT be used against the Juggernauts. Let alone followed up with Titan Storm. 100MP to kill such insignificant threats isn't worth it...especially when you'll really be needing it later. (play it safe, get wave 1 down)

NOTE: You sound like you could need a little practice with controlling the direction of hits like MotK, PS, etc. You could also (just a feeling) need to practice the adjusting (right analog) of targets.

2. CR usage isn't efficient enough against these high HP targets. Don't bother. Even when used to set-up Prometheus' Inferno, it's no good really. Not here. You aren't using the basics (via GoW1) and it shows.

NOTE: It appears you spend too much of your various bars over wave 1. It's not good to proceed like that. We need to stop and perfect each major wave before you even try to finish it all or this will be a painful process with a bit more luck needed then should be the case.

3. Why fleece? It's not a good strat. Even for setting up collisions here it is a bit off to be honest. It isn't very easy to control and causes KNOCKBACK collisions which are only half as potent.

If you are defensive, you should be good at the parry, blocking and evasion tactics. Not just blocking as you make it seem.

Wave 2,4 and 6 are "no counts". Taking hits or wasting anything is unacceptable when trying to seriously take down the Endurance Run unless you are good enough that it isn't an issue. The basics and collisions will end these in a hurry.

We'll worry about Wave 3 soon eough.

What I'll start by suggesting you do, is either get REALLY good with EH *not exactly reasonable* or practice what I consider 'basics' of GoW's 'Very Hard' difficulty. Namely:

-air grab (infinites) *can be used for setting up collisions*

-OH (infinites) *can be used for setting up collisions*

-alt.OH *won't apply in Wave 1* (GoWII basic)

-Knockbacks (GoWII basic) *via parry, attack, etc.*

-Barrier Abuse (not just attacking through it safely, but using it to seperate foes for ease of handling)

-Damage avoidance - you shouldn't need to (in this wave) resort to a spell's usage or RotT in lowering potential damage

You likely need to stop trying to take out the Juggernauts first if you can't efficiently do so without the need to use MP.

Try getting good at launching Cursed Legionnaires as set-up for OH or air grabs..especially for collisions. You should be careful not to get greedy (interupted before the first OH by a hit) and retreat if need be.

You could just forgo the idea of setting up the Legionnaires as weapons and just one-by-one take each out through the process of launch to air grab until "O" appears...THEN (being prepared to block/parry) quickly going for the "O" (IF it is safe) into a 360 toss for collisions.

Getting extra collisions via the process of killing it is nice but not if it keeps getting you killed for the fancy work it requires.

~I STRONGLY SUGGEST you focus on wave 1 handling with us before even trying further. Trust me. I've done it all before and helped many through these battles

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 addaminsain

A return to form from GMG?

I stand by the tactic of using GR with hammer for shattering, or GS as a route to quick easily repeated WIN over wave 1. Failing that collisions, whilst not mega are a viable alternative.

Waves 5 + 7 already covered by moi? But of course, I love the suckerpunch MAX tactics to get through these sections.

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 fightmastermax

Indeed. I had a few things that robbed me of the proper 'spirits'. One of those things has taken a running leap. The sickness (for TUGOWU and myself) has just about ended. (very little chance, though possible, we can expect future harrassment at the union) I feel like I've fully recovered my strength after the rapid weightloss (expected of this sort of thing) . My ability to fall/stay asleep is a little off but that's typical of my family.

Returning to babysitting while rob me of the extra time/energy I'd like to devote to the union, but I feel I can start trying to make it up soon. Friday (evening) could be taken. Saturday is taken for sure. (confrontation of old friend) Sunday should be wide open but who knows.

---

I still feel he needs to learn the basics. Walk before you Run, etcetera. You get it.

He needs to get good with GS usage before he can hope to use it as seen in Speedruns. That alone would take about the same time it would for the learning/practicing of OH/Air grab/grab perfecting (at least) concerning Cursed Legionnaires around/against Fates Juggernauts. IQ kept getting clobbered for rushing it with fancy tactics beyond his ability/familiarity.

~Let's focus on Wave 1 not taking such a heavy toll for now. Then Wave 3. Then Wave 5....lastly Wave 7. The major waves are the biggest threats. I feel Wave 1 is the biggest issue right now. Wave 3 (when not failed) shouldn't take a big toll since it's just about crushing/parrying/false grabs. Wave 5 will be about that great starting combo then keeping his distance with barrier abuse and BH since he isn't up for usage of the SoD. Wave 7 is where he'll have to go ape**** with everything just to gaurantee victory..even then he'll need to NOT let things devolve into chaos..keeping his cool.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 rininganboy

I have been practicing my handling of wave one and I can get by it pretty good with full health or 9/10ths of my health left even though I have to use up most of my magic bar in the process but I can get some of it back by equipping the SoD and killing the sirens(after having fleeced back the Gorgon's stare followed with MotK) and opening the magic chests. I still have some perfecting to do for wave 3 and I'm pretty lousy at wave 5 even when using GR to TS. Oh and when I meant that I'm a defensive player what I meant was that I tend to just block everything and let myself be surrounded(I'm trying to unlearn this habit but it's hard for me to unlearn stuff).

Edit: I can't remember if the legionnaires can be alt. OH'd because if they can then there must be something wrong with my controller or the disk

fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 fightmastermax

I'd prefer you didn't use any magic. IF you are good enough with the SoD or Gorgon Queen handling in general..then perhaps you can get away with using so much at your level.

There is no alt.OH (hold "O") option for Cursed Legionnaires. There is for Fate Sentries and Undead Legionnaires.

Did you practice usage of Gorgon Stare? What about the "basics" I described? Did you try just singling out Legionnaires with air grabs/OH until "O" appeared then throwing them? Did you practice the proper procedure for launching those beasts? (to go for a launch only when they taunt or if they are on their back...NEVER when they are attacking or preping for it *running*). IF you need tips on this, just ask.

You should give Wave 1 a little more attention/testing/practice first.

Then we'll move on to how you handle Wave 3 and beyond.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 rininganboy
I'll try to squeeze in some time to practice my basics but I won't have much time due to preparing for my vacation to Mexico.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 fightmastermax
I understand.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Snake4eva_92
There seems to be a post missing that was here last night. Unless I'm missing something.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 addaminsain
Yes mate, you're right there is. I removed it myself. Thought it wasn't the right place to raise such issues. I am still going to sort out what is bothering me, just elsewhere.
fightmastermax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 fightmastermax

That perhaps explains why I didn't see what you were talking about in the PM.

~I've got business to attend

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Snake4eva_92

I see, fair enough.

You're right, this probably isn't the place to put that, as long as you sort it out though, I don't like people holding things back out of courtesy.

addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 addaminsain

GMG: would that business be of a serious nature? I shall air my grievances soon enough

snake: me, hold back out of courtesy? That is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Nice one.

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Snake4eva_92

I knew you wouldn't, but I felt I should have mentioned it anyway.

All the same, do continue.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 rininganboy

I done did-ed and beat the endurance run yesterday plus I also killed Clotho just for fun.Here is the method I used for the endurance run:

Wave 1: Rolled to the end where the first 2 juggernauts and used GR followed by TS. Then I used a double dose of GF on the remaining juggernaut followed by MotK. Then I fleeced the the remainder of the enemies till I got an "O" over one of the enemies so I could throw them.

Waves 2, 4, and, 6: Just fleeced the enemies.

Wave 3: False grabbed the gorgon queens to fleece their stoning gazes followed by MotK.

Wave 5: Used GR followed by TS to kill the first 2 Hades minotaurs and a satyr. Then when the second Hades minotaur appeared I rolled until I could isolate him and used a bow-cancelled RotT hammer frenzy until could minigame him. Then I isolated each remaining satyr and grabbed them to death.

Wave 7: By this time I had already opened all three chests before the 7th wave. I used GR followed by TS on the first 2 cyclopes. Then I opened the magic chest while RotT was active and used GF on the next cyclops followed by MotK and then fleeced the remaining enemies.

I won't even talk about Clotho because she was too easy.

Note: I'll be going to Mexico tomorrow and I'll kill Zeus today to finish my TM run and after I get back I'll try an GKTMNUR if my disk lets me because all other bonus run I've done had everything maxed out because I maxed everything on AotF and saved after i maxed everything.

Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Alucard_rules
Good job, Riningan. The Endurance Run is truly the greatest test(that is doable) for a GOW player. Zeus is hard, but not nearly as hard as the ER. Good luck.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 addaminsain

Swift progress indeed. Wave 7 handlng could have been a little wasteful. With good aiming a single GF could have stoned two cyclops, shattering with MotK. Still your call. A WIN is a WIN.

You will have to go through a regular TMNUR before attempting a GKNUR, I think that is the way the save system works, I could be wrong.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 rininganboy
I beat Zeus yesterday by using Elon's method to beat him and now I must be going.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 addaminsain

enjoy.

i trust we will se you here again doing a NUR sometime soon?

elon005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 elon005
Member since 2006 • 343 Posts
Congratulations! Have fun in Mexico.
rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 rininganboy
Well time for an update for no real reason. I'm playing GoW1 to try to remember Kratos' moveset in that game before taking Ares on again on god mode. Also I'll be trying something that might speed-up the fight against the temple guardian, basically it's that after doing the first minigame I'll activate RotG while pulling the lever so that I can pull it 3 times without being knocked down by the guardian's rush attack that it does after it gets hit with the burning log.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Snake4eva_92
IIRC GMG already tried that, with no positive results. Though you could ask him about it (that reminds me...) to make sure of the details.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 addaminsain

I think GMG tested this only recently and found a triple lever pull unsuccessfull.

EDIT

it happened again

Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Snake4eva_92

Guess what addam?

My talent for posting before you returned.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 rininganboy
Even though GMG has already tested this, I would like see for my self if it indeed isn't possible. This reminds me, what happened to GMG?
Alucard_rules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Alucard_rules
He got banned from here. He's mostly been posting on the board Inferno created. I'll link you to it in a PM.
Snake4eva_92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Snake4eva_92

it happened again

addaminsain

Damn right it did.

rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 rininganboy
Well GMG was right, the triple lever pull can't be done. I also discovered a very minor graphical glitch in the hall with the flamin' balls, basically it's that when you escape from the hall via the door if you go in slowly or just pay close attention to the screen, you see that it gets longer the farther in you walk.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 addaminsain
GMG was right? I suppose it had to happen eventually.
rininganboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 rininganboy
Well time for another unnecessary update, I'll be putting my god mode run on hold while I look up glitches in GoW1 unless I decide to take on Ares again for the hell of it.
addaminsain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 addaminsain

I see you have already done some glitch testing. Good stuff my man.

Do the Ares fight again, then do it again with Atremis. Will be doing the same myself soon.

No joy with the RotG, AoH, PR spamming technique? if not then where does it all FAIL? detailed update required, please.

For me it is time for some experimentation with Artemis