PUSH Lounge V7 Happy Holidays Edition.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts

hey bruno you're good at making sigs right? I needs a favor :P

Jonwh18
sure, i guess. i don't make any promises regarding quality though, my requests aren't always my best works :P
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

BrunoBRS

sure, i guess. i don't make any promises regarding quality though, my requests aren't always my best works :P

can you remove the background in the picture with her. and and make it black the put this behind her?GearsOfWar_logo.jpgjessica-nigri-gears-of-war-cosplay.jpegif not its completely oaky :P

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

So this is my backlog as of now

DS

• Golden Sun Dark Dawn
  • Pokemon White
  • Vakryie Profile
  • TWEWY

3DS

• Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D

PS1 Classics

• Xenogears
  • Breath of Fire IV
  • Tomba
  • Vagrant Story
  • Legend of Dragoon
  • Castlevania SOTN

PS2

• Jak 2
  • Persona 3

PSP

• MGS Peace Walker (from the collection(

PS3

• Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Dark Souls
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted
  • Yakuza 4
  • Tales of Graces F

PC

• The Witcher
  • The Witcher 2
  • Dead Island
  • Amneisa
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Binding of Issace
  • Crysis
  • Crysis 2
  • Crysis Warhead
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution
  • Deus Ex
  • Company of Heroes
  • Darksiders
  • The Darkness 2
  • Dead Space 2
  • FEAR trilogy
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy
  • EYE: Divine Cybermancy
  • Fallout New Vegas
  • Hard Reset
  • Kingdoms of Amalur
  • Last Remnant
  • LA Noire
  • Ys Origins
  • Lone Survivor
  • Metro 2033
  • Prince of Persia
  • Saints Row the Third
  • Thief Trilogy
  • Torchlight 1 and 2
  • Waveform
  • Walking Dead, all 5 episodes
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

Jonwh18

can you remove the background in the picture with her. and and make it black the put this behind her?GearsOfWar_logo.jpgjessica-nigri-gears-of-war-cosplay.jpegif not its completely oaky :P

i really, really hate rendering, especially real people, because of that god damn hair :P but i'll see what i can do. what size do you want the sig to be anyway? would save me some time. also, why didn't you just ask on steam? lol
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 whiskeystrike

Brackets lol

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 BrunoBRS

Brackets lol

whiskeystrike
talking about GOTY? if so, that's the stupidest thing they could've done. because you know, brackets haven't resulted stupid outcomes the last 20 times gamespot tried to use them.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] sure, i guess. i don't make any promises regarding quality though, my requests aren't always my best works :PBrunoBRS

can you remove the background in the picture with her. and and make it blackthe put this behind her?if not its completely oaky :P

i really, really hate rendering, especially real people, because of that god damn hair :P but i'll see what i can do. what size do you want the sig to be anyway? would save me some time. also, why didn't you just ask on steam? lol

got rid of the background but I don't know how to put the cog behing her :? um sig sized please. Around the same size as my sig I guess

261517_507909172567481_2099364636_n.jpgI f you can do it I would like the cog to be behind her kind of framing her then I can add my name and gamertag and stuff

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BrunoBRS

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"][QUOTE="Jonwh18"] can you remove the background in the picture with her. and and make it blackthe put this behind her?if not its completely oaky :P

Jonwh18

got rid of the background but I don't know how to put the cog behing her :? um sig sized please. Around the same size as my sig I guess

261517_507909172567481_2099364636_n.jpgI f you can do it I would like the cog to be behind her kind of framing her then I can add my name and gamertag and stuff

you didn't remove the background, you just added a black background instead :P i'll do it tomorrow. i'll have to see just how much of her i can keep inside a sig without making it look too small though.
Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Jonwh18

[QUOTE="Jonwh18"]

[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"] i really, really hate rendering, especially real people, because of that god damn hair :P but i'll see what i can do. what size do you want the sig to be anyway? would save me some time. also, why didn't you just ask on steam? lolBrunoBRS

you didn't remove the background, you just added a black background instead :P i'll do it tomorrow. i'll have to see just how much of her i can keep inside a sig without making it look too small though.

cool thanks :P

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#110 DarthJohnova
Member since 2010 • 4599 Posts

whiskeys extensive backlog

Crikey pal, I thought mine was bad :P It's a nice problem to have though I've noticed that through having a large backlog, I've seen games as things I need to finish/get through than enjoy, so I'm trying to limit buying new ps3 stuff for a while. As it stands, my backlog is...

[spoiler]

PS3

• Castlevania: LoS
  • Crysis 2
  • Darksiders
  • Disgaea 4
  • DMC HD Collection (2 and 3)
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Enslaved
  • God of War - NOW PLAYING
  • God of War 2
  • Infamous 2
  • Kingdoms of Amalur
  • LittleBigPlanet
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Rayman Origins
  • Resistance 3
  • Resonance of Fate
  • Tales of Graces f
  • The Amazing Spiderman
  • White Knight Chronicles II
  • Yakuza: Dead Souls

Wii

• Pandora's Tower (Started Playing)
  • The Last Story
  • Xenoblade Chronicles

DS/3DS

• Pokemon Black (currently playing)
  • Pokemon Black 2
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Legend of Zelda: OoT 3D (started)

PSP

• FF IV: Complete Edition
  • FF III
  • Persona
  • Disgaea

+ A host of PS+ titles... :P

[/spoiler]

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DarthJohnova

Charizard, you posted this in the 'Vita has no games' thread on SW.

Ports, ports, remakes, poor watered down versions of console games, and about three interesting games. Good job.charizard1605

Serious question here; how is that not the case with the 3DS also? I'm pretty sure 8/9 months into the 3DS' life-cycle, the main selling points were LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 3D, Mario Kart 7 (to be fair, the former and latter which are very good).

My point is, whilst I am yet to touch my Vita due to having loads of work (and therefore cannot comment extensively), within their respective life-cycles, I really don't think there's that much between them in terms of available content.

Posting it here, it's a more discursive environment than SW :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#112 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="DarthJohnova"]

Do many people here write recreationally?

I've got some work for Creative Writing for University I might want a few opinions on. Plus, through doing this I'm beginning to actually start writing a bit more rather than 'waiting for a muse' and then scrapping the idea.

Just thought i'd ask. We could always have a thread for pieces and feedback if there are enough people who do.

DarthJohnova
I write, recreationally and otherwise. Actually, I have an epic story about that, but I'll get to that later :P But yes, I'll be more than happy to help you with anything that you do come up with :) Just let me know if you need or want my help.

Ooh an epic story? Do tell! And thanks, it's predominantly UK/EU political satire at the moment, but if that isn't your cup of tea then i'll PM you some other stuff when I've gotten round to it. Feedback is always nice :)

Haha I will soon :P A few days left, that's all. And I'm always interested in satire, although I do admit to knowing a whole lot about the intricacies of the politics of either the UK or Europe in general, but I am sure I'll be able to appreciate good writing nonetheless :) Just PM it to me and I'll let you know what I think!
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#113 timmy00
Member since 2006 • 15360 Posts

Shamelessly copied from the SW lounge~

hmm seems I didn't recover from being sick last friday. My throat started hurting yesterday and I can barely talk. It's still like that now.

I just want to go home and play Vesperia. :/ or sleep. Both of those sound good right now.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BrunoBRS

hmm seems I didn't recover from being sick last friday. My throat started hurting yesterday and I can barely talk. It's still like that now.

I just want to go home and play Vesperia. :/ or sleep. Both of those sound good right now.

timmy00
thought you said you never sleep :o
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 timmy00

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

BrunoBRS

thought you said you never sleep :o

I did? Man I barely remember half the things I say.

I just rarely sleep for a long period unless it's the weekends or any days off. I get like...4 or less hours of sleep before school and I take a nap when I get back home if possible. Not sure if it causing me to feel sick all of a sudden though since it's been like this for a while. I rarely get sick so...it's surprising for me when I do. >.>

I gotta check to see if I have strep throat or not. If I do, might have to take a day or two off from school if it doesn't improve. Just want to make sure I can afford to miss some school days.

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DarthJohnova

Trudging through God of War now; really not enjoying it. It's so boring:o

I want to like it but I can't, perhaps it hasn't aged well. I had the same problem with Bioshock (which I still want to try again and enjoy because the premise is great). They just feel 'old' and not that sweet nostalgic 'old', rather, archaic.

Which is a shame because I feel like I've wasted £15. I'll finish it however, not sure about GoW2 though...

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Good afternoon, Pushers.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 whiskeystrike

I want to like it but I can't, perhaps it hasn't aged well. I had the same problem with Bioshock (which I still want to try again and enjoy because the premise is great). They just feel 'old' and not that sweet nostalgic 'old', rather, archaic.

Which is a shame because I feel like I've wasted £15. I'll finish it however, not sure about GoW2 though...

DarthJohnova

GoW 2 is just more GoW. GoW 3 might be more to your liking but the story is one big wtf, Kratos is a big crybaby and Pandora is bleh. Fun game though, don't know if you can skip past the cutscenes

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 BrunoBRS

DarthJohnova
i'm kind of annoyed that it took people so long to realize just how boring god of war actually is.
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23940 Posts

[QUOTE="DarthJohnova"]

BrunoBRS

i'm kind of annoyed that it took people so long to realize just how boring god of war actually is.

Better late than never.

DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 DarthJohnova

GoW 2 is just more GoW. GoW 3 might be more to your liking but the story is one big wtf, Kratos is a big crybaby and Pandora is bleh. Fun game though, don't know if you can skip past the cutscenes

whiskeystrike

In that case, I'll save GoW2 for a rainy day :P

i'm kind of annoyed that it took people so long to realize just how boring god of war actually is.BrunoBRS

:lol:

Yeah, well I hadn't tried it and it was on sale...glad I tried it but it's not my cup of tea.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#122 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon

o.o What do you mean bid?
DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 DarthJohnova
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon

Bid, as in putting in a bid? Like on eBay? And I've never played any of them, so can't comment personally. Heard great things about Dark Cloud, Okami and .hack though. Okami HD is on PSN now though.
Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Blabadon
[QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon

$1 bids towards them on lowballs on CAG. Like Dark Cloud 2, if I can bid on it at the last second I might be able to get it for $15, which seems like a steal.
ArisShadows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 ArisShadows
Member since 2004 • 22784 Posts
[QUOTE="Blabadon"][QUOTE="ArisShadows"][QUOTE="Blabadon"]Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon

CAG? o.o What do you mean bid?

$1 bids towards them on lowballs on CAG. Like Dark Cloud 2, if I can bid on it at the last second I might be able to get it for $15, which seems like a steal.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Blabadon
Que?
BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 BrunoBRS
[QUOTE="Blabadon"]Should I bid on any of these games: 55. Dark Cloud 2 A $13 dickybeans 56. Okami (small rip on back cover) B $3 Kovorkian 57. .hack Mutation A $11 sm04as 58. Psychonauts A$4 dickybeans 59. Killer 7 A$3 sm04as Particularly ones that aren't cheaper used on Amazon

you can get psychonauts for that price on the PC. if you never played okami, you better do so. you'd probably love it.
Enforcedspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Enforcedspot
Member since 2010 • 2915 Posts

696918875.jpg?key=9601280&Expires=135467

hmmmm...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Serious question here; how is that not the case with the 3DS also? I'm pretty sure 8/9 months into the 3DS' life-cycle, the main selling points were LoZ: OoT 3D, Starfox 3D, Mario Kart 7 (to be fair, the former and latter which are very good).

My point is, whilst I am yet to touch my Vita due to having loads of work (and therefore cannot comment extensively), within their respective life-cycles, I really don't think there's that much between them in terms of available content.

Posting it here, it's a more discursive environment than SW :P

DarthJohnova
It is not the case with the 3DS anymore; the 3DS does have ports and remakes, yes, and a fair number of them, but it also has a ton of great, original, made for handhelds games that fit it wonderfully well; the 'console like' games it has are functionally completely different from their console counterparts, or in many cases flat out better (Revelations is better than Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6; Mario Kart 7 is better than Mario Kart Wii, and so on). Of course, like I said, it doesn't matter, because the 3DS also has so many great, original games- Professor Layton, Liberation Maiden, Pushmo, Theatrhythm, Rhythm Thief, and so on. You have a point that the Vita's library at this point in time- ten months in, I believe?- resembles the 3DS's library. Sure, it does (although the 3DS had begun to get original, optimized for handhelds, games at this point, like Pushmo, 3D Land, and Mario Kart 7), but the unfortunate fact of the matter is, the Vita is not competing with the 3DS as it was nine months into its lifecycle, it is competing with the 3DS as it is now, and as it is now, the 3DS is a behemoth, so the Vita needs to bring its A game to be able to compete. So far it hasn't.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#131 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

DarthJohnova

Right? Just not that fun.

It really hasn't aged well. The art style is awful, the graphics are way worse than they should be, and combat is so... simple, even by GoW standards.

But it does get better the farther you get into it, so give it a chance. Hard to believe it's only seven years old, though. Even harder to believe that Ninja Gaiden Black and DMC3 came out the same year and absolutely clown it in every way.

It really, really has not aged well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Blades of Hades is the greatest level in any God of War game ever, and it's in the first game, so the first game wins. The second game was so bad. I mean, it wasn't bad, it is objectively great, but it is such a goddamn letdown.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 DarkLink77

If you're wondering why posts are missing, it's because I deleted them.

This sh!t should not have been brought into PUSH. That is unacceptable on my part and I apologize.

timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 timmy00

This sh!t should not have been brought into PUSH. That is unacceptable on my part and I apologize.

DarkLink77

mah post ;_;

Oh hey DL, how far are you in Lords of Shadow? I'm curious to hear your impressions of it other than just what you wrote in the what are you playing topic.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

timmy00

mah post ;_;

Oh hey DL, how far are you in Lords of Shadow? I'm curious to hear your impressions of it other than just what you wrote in the what are you playing topic.

Sorry, Timmy. :P Um, not super far yet. Three levels in, I think. I'm enjoying it. The art's great, level design is interesting, combat is... okay. Some things I like better than in God of War (the way area attacks have their own combos, secondary weapons actually being good and something you use), but I don't like that you can't dodge without blocking. Gabriel's movement feels too floaty and the dialogue/writing is really bad. But I'm enjoying it overall.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 whiskeystrike

that was interesting

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 BrunoBRS
now i want to know what was being discussed that was so awful it had to be deleted >.>
Enforcedspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Enforcedspot
I watched the new pikmin 3 footage. I can't wait! but those poor pikmins ;_;
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52441 Posts
now i want to know what was being discussed that was so awful it had to be deleted >.>BrunoBRS
yea, me too. I hate when they do that.
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts
[QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]now i want to know what was being discussed that was so awful it had to be deleted >.>freedomfreak

huh? where?
jeffster85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 jeffster85
Member since 2010 • 2286 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]now i want to know what was being discussed that was so awful it had to be deleted >.>jeffster85

huh? where?

*looks at previous page* i assume some sort of fanboy wars?
freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52441 Posts
[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="BrunoBRS"]now i want to know what was being discussed that was so awful it had to be deleted >.>jeffster85

huh? where?

It's deleted. Happens every once in a while. Something exciting happens and it gets deleted.
timmy00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 timmy00

^ You guys will live without knowing.

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

DarkLink77

mah post ;_;

Sorry, Timmy. :P Um, not super far yet. Three levels in, I think. I'm enjoying it. The art's great, level design is interesting, combat is... okay. Some things I like better than in God of War (the way area attacks have their own combos, secondary weapons actually being good and something you use), but I don't like that you can't dodge without blocking. Gabriel's movement feels too floaty and the dialogue/writing is really bad. But I'm enjoying it overall.

You still got a lot to go then. The game is really long. Too long for me but eh I'm sure you'll see what I mean. The game is definitely a looker though.

Enforcedspot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Enforcedspot
What? Nintendo delay Pikmin 3? groans*