So I went to re-play Majora's Mask and...

• 131 results
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#101 Rikkukeyblade
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
it is very rare.
PaperMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102 PaperMaster
Member since 2004 • 336 Posts
I have the collectors disk I got it for 25 bucks at EB games
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Rikkukeyblade
sweet
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I have the collectors disk I got it for 25 bucks at EB gamesPaperMaster
Nice! EB Games sold it? It does say "Not for Resale" on it right? ;) :P
PaperMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 PaperMaster
Member since 2004 • 336 Posts
I know it says not for resale but I got it and i recently found another one at the same EB
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 nuck44
I know it says not for resale but I got it and i recently found another one at the same EBPaperMaster
Awesome :D!
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Rikkukeyblade
[QUOTE="PaperMaster"]I have the collectors disk I got it for 25 bucks at EB gamesnuck44
Nice! EB Games sold it? It does say "Not for Resale" on it right? ;) :P

yeah it does say not for resale.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Rikkukeyblade
[QUOTE="PaperMaster"]I know it says not for resale but I got it and i recently found another one at the same EBnuck44
Awesome :D!

thats sweet.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 nuck44
So I talk to him online and here's what he says: "i have all your stuff..so whenever i am down near your place, I will drop by ..... I couldn't take the expansion pack out of my n64 though... i forgot how to" .... I'm like :shock: Supposedly he's gonna bring the system so I can take it out. But I think he forgot the little plastic thing .... -_-
CelestinHH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 CelestinHH
Member since 2005 • 728 Posts
Wish I had one of those. I'd send it out to ya. But I got rid of it when I sold off my 64 years ago
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#111 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
[QUOTE="nuck44"]So I talk to him online and here's what he says: "i have all your stuff..so whenever i am down near your place, I will drop by ..... I couldn't take the expansion pack out of my n64 though... i forgot how to" .... I'm like :shock: Supposedly he's gonna bring the system so I can take it out. But I think he forgot the little plastic thing .... -_-

so basically you're a week or less away from playing Majora's Mask? Nice 8)
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#112 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
i re-played MM recently, but got bored just after the Great Bay Temple. too much other stuff to do.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Rikkukeyblade
yeah it is boring.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 OhhSnap50893
yeah it is boring.Rikkukeyblade
Majora's Mask? Boring?! It's an outrage ... personally I think Majora's Mask is the second best Zelda of all-time. While the clock system got annoying at times it was a great feature to the game. Another dissapointment was just 4 dungeons but it had more side quests than any other Zelda game so far. (IMO)
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

[QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.OhhSnap50893
Majora's Mask? Boring?! It's an outrage ... personally I think Majora's Mask is the second best Zelda of all-time. While the clock system got annoying at times it was a great feature to the game. Another dissapointment was just 4 dungeons but it had more side quests than any other Zelda game so far. (IMO)

Save system was horrendous as well. Really horrendous.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 OhhSnap50893

[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.Gary_Jinfield

we we're just talking about this in a different thread :P ... Personally i liked the save system, while i prefer the OoT system just because it's easier i like MM because you can't just save whenever you want. It's sort of a mix between the Ocarina of Time save system with the traditional Metroid Prime save system.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.OhhSnap50893

we we're just talking about this in a different thread :P ... Personally i liked the save system, while i prefer the OoT system just because it's easier i like MM because you can't just save whenever you want. It's sort of a mix between the Ocarina of Time save system with the traditional Metroid Prime save system.

When you just collected all the fairies in the Great Bay temple and forget the see the Great Fairy before saving, or better yet, the game crashes after beating a temple or half way through, then talk to me about the save feature of MM. It was bad and is the main reason people are turned away from the game.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.Gary_Jinfield

When you just collected all the fairies in the Great Bay temple and forget the see the Great Fairy before saving, or better yet, the game crashes after beating a temple or half way through, then talk to me about the save feature of MM. It was bad and is the main reason people are turned away from the game.

The fairy thing happened to me with the Mountain Temple and my game has crashed at least 10 times while I was in Great Bay Temple so i'd say i'm pretty justified.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 nuck44
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="nuck44"]So I talk to him online and here's what he says: "i have all your stuff..so whenever i am down near your place, I will drop by ..... I couldn't take the expansion pack out of my n64 though... i forgot how to" .... I'm like :shock: Supposedly he's gonna bring the system so I can take it out. But I think he forgot the little plastic thing .... -_-

so basically you're a week or less away from playing Majora's Mask? Nice 8)

No. Basically, I'll get it after an indeterminate amount of time :P
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#120 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.OhhSnap50893

The fairy thing happened to me with the Mountain Temple and my game has crashed at least 10 times while I was in Great Bay Temple so i'd say i'm pretty justified.

naw, look the saving system was novel, but badly thought out. it needs work if they are to implement something like it in the future. oh, and MM is most definitely NOT boring.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Rikkukeyblade
it is no boring but it has some things that i do not like.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#122 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]yeah it is boring.Calpalg

The fairy thing happened to me with the Mountain Temple and my game has crashed at least 10 times while I was in Great Bay Temple so i'd say i'm pretty justified.

naw, look the saving system was novel, but badly thought out. it needs work if they are to implement something like it in the future. oh, and MM is most definitely NOT boring.

I agree the saving feature worked well, I never once had a problem with crashing and I've beaten it twice. And I usually just restart the 3 days asap after doing something important like beating a temple so if you decide to tempt fate by continuing playing without saving that that's you're mistake.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Rikkukeyblade
i beated it twice also.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#124 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
lmao!  I actually had to do that too... only my situation was different.   I lost my N64, so I bought a used one at gamestop.... then I put in MM and it said exactly what you posted, so I bought an expansion pack off of ebay
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Rikkukeyblade
how is it working for you.
*Ganondorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 *Ganondorf
Member since 2003 • 999 Posts
Ive still got my expansion pack and the thing I took out of the N64 so i could put the pack in.
Hasselbullen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#127 Hasselbullen
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts
. . . .So. . .How did it turn out, Nuck?
wiilink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#128 wiilink
Member since 2006 • 360 Posts
Wow that stinks, and that y i never lend anything
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 nuck44
. . . .So. . .How did it turn out, Nuck?Hasselbullen
Still haven't gotten anything :cry:
twilight_link9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#130 twilight_link9
Member since 2006 • 1079 Posts

Well, Nuck if this makes you feel better: I can't play MM either, I lent my expansion pack:cry:  

Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Rikkukeyblade
well that was nice