So I went to re-play Majora's Mask and...

• 131 results
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="nuck44"][QUOTE="Rikkukeyblade"]what is going on here.Rikkukeyblade
Something about Sony talking over the world. My thread has been hijaced :cry:

oh i had no clue what they were talking about thanks.

I spelled hijacked wrong :cry: and it's getting worse
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52 Rikkukeyblade
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts
sorry about that
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts
Replaying older Zelda games just makes me want TP even more. I want it now!
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Rikkukeyblade
so do i
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Rikkukeyblade
the twilight princess is going to be great.
erie_enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#56 erie_enigma
Member since 2002 • 253 Posts
I'm playing MM for the first time on the gamecube collector's edition zelda package--and boy it really SUCKS when it crashes.  It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times now, whole thing locks up = blows.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nuck44
I'm playing MM for the first time on the gamecube collector's edition zelda package--and boy it really SUCKS when it crashes. It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times now, whole thing locks up = blows.erie_enigma
Wow, that sucks. I spoke with my friend and I think that I'll get it back. I'll update if I do! :D
zeldafreak2080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 zeldafreak2080
Member since 2005 • 95 Posts
[QUOTE="Link2025"]

[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]The only bad thing with the collector's addition though is that Majora's Mask has been reported to sometimes crash, which is a very bad thing considering the saving system.:Pnuck44

The only things I've noticed with Majora's Mask on the collector's edition is that is has some slight sound irregularities (it even tells you this as you boot up the game) The GCN version does have sharper edges and cleaner textures compared to the n64 game. I can run it at 480p on my HDTV with the GCN version.

That's pretty sweet. If my friend doesn't find the expansion pack, I may just buy that instead and also sell my n64. The only n64 games I haven't sold are MM, mario tennis, and mario 64. If I get rid of them I should make enough to get the collector's edition. Maybe I could just re-get them for wii or something :)

You might not have to wait  for the Wii, you could just get Super Mario 64 DS and there are a bunch of mario tennis games out their so you could just get one of those.

RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 RandomHero1337
Member since 2004 • 3918 Posts
[QUOTE="erie_enigma"]I'm playing MM for the first time on the gamecube collector's edition zelda package--and boy it really SUCKS when it crashes. It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times now, whole thing locks up = blows.nuck44
Wow, that sucks. I spoke with my friend and I think that I'll get it back. I'll update if I do! :D

The fate of the entire world is resting on that expansion pack, nuck. Don't let us down!
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Rikkukeyblade
yes please don't
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 nuck44
[QUOTE="nuck44"][QUOTE="erie_enigma"]I'm playing MM for the first time on the gamecube collector's edition zelda package--and boy it really SUCKS when it crashes. It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times now, whole thing locks up = blows.RandomHero1337

The fate of the entire world is resting on that expansion pack, nuck. Don't let us down!

I must track him down! He might already be on his way to Japan and he only tricked me saying he'd give it back! I did get a weird phone call at 7:40 am while I was sleeping but my phone was off. Maybe that was Nintendo warning me to track him down! :shock:
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 nuck44
Double post :? ... it's been doing this lately ...
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"][QUOTE="nuck44"][QUOTE="erie_enigma"]I'm playing MM for the first time on the gamecube collector's edition zelda package--and boy it really SUCKS when it crashes. It's happened to me about 3 or 4 times now, whole thing locks up = blows.nuck44

I must track him down! He might already be on his way to Japan and he only tricked me saying he'd give it back! I did get a weird phone call at 7:40 am while I was sleeping but my phone was off. Maybe that was Nintendo warning me to track him down! :shock:

.............bE SURE TO GET IT BACK!
ukguvnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 ukguvnor
Member since 2004 • 12705 Posts
My friend had the special edition disk with:
OoT
MM
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
WW demo

And I have the special edition version of WW with:
WW
OoT
OoT: Master Quest

Hence I was fully covered. Unfortunately, he has since sold his disk so I'll be waiting for the Wii so I can download MM and replay that again. My N64 isn't up to performance standards as it once was, so I won't bring that out for MM. I'll just wait for the Wii, and until then I'm currently running through Master Quest! Ganon's Tower is a bastard.... :P
quicksilverzxc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 quicksilverzxc
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts
The only bad thing with the collector's addition though is that Majora's Mask has been reported to sometimes crash, which is a very bad thing considering the saving system.:PGary_Jinfield
It crashed on me a couple of weeks ago, I was just riding Epona on the beach to the 2nd beach, and BAM, blackscreen and error and I had to redo the ranch tasks and get the Zora mask all over again. Other than the very occasional crashes, the collector's edition is your best bet since you can play it on your Wii, plus it has OoT, Z1, and Z2

I got it for $40 on Ebay, prolly around there now too
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Rikkukeyblade
you can find them on ebay now to.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Rikkukeyblade

it is a little pricey but you may have to buy one used that sucks. 

Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Rikkukeyblade
i used to have it.
CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 CoolSkAGuy
Member since 2006 • 9665 Posts
I gave uppon Majoras mask since i got pissed at the game when evertime I started up the game and I didint have the temple mask I just had past. Same thing ahppened to me Twice in the 2nd and 3rd temple and then I just said screw it it gave me such a headache. I mean really the 3rd temple was hard
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Rikkukeyblade
it also gave me a good hard time also.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 imnotwhite
I gave uppon Majoras mask since i got pissed at the game when evertime I started up the game and I didint have the temple mask I just had past. Same thing ahppened to me Twice in the 2nd and 3rd temple and then I just said screw it it gave me such a headache. I mean really the 3rd temple was hard CoolSkAGuy
Damn water temples! Well the fourth was easier!
CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 CoolSkAGuy
I dont know i nevefr got to it but I mean really Everytime I passed it i saved and the when I started up the game again I dind have the dam mask. it really is annoy
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 nuck44
The weird thing for me was that I don't remember Fierce Deity Link at all! I don't know if I just didn't do the mask thing or something. Hey, should I try for the 3 heart beat or something? Like never get the heart pieces? Is that hard? I never done it before.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Rikkukeyblade
it is not real hard it took me a while.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

The weird thing for me was that I don't remember Fierce Deity Link at all! I don't know if I just didn't do the mask thing or something. Hey, should I try for the 3 heart beat or something? Like never get the heart pieces? Is that hard? I never done it before.nuck44

Well, its definitely at least a bit more difficult, especially if you don't receive any of the magic abilities from the great fairies and you don't upgrade your sword.

Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Rikkukeyblade
yeah i forgot once then i was screwed it was not good.
CoolSkAGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 CoolSkAGuy
Can you past majoras mask without getting the fierce diety mask? and if you can will it change the ending and whatnot?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Gary_Jinfield

Can you past majoras mask without getting the fierce diety mask? and if you can will it change the ending and whatnot?CoolSkAGuy

It is never required to attain the Fierce Deity mask but, it does make the last battle laughably easy when using the mask. I don't think it would change the ending, but you would still have to collect all the other masks that you would trade in for the Fierce Deity mas in order to get the full ending.

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 nuck44

[QUOTE="CoolSkAGuy"]Can you past majoras mask without getting the fierce diety mask? and if you can will it change the ending and whatnot?Gary_Jinfield

It is never required to attain the Fierce Deity mask but, it does make the last battle laughably easy when using the mask. I don't think it would change the ending, but you would still have to collect all the other masks that you would trade in for the Fierce Deity mas in order to get the full ending.

It's weird, I can't remember what I did. I remember turning into a Goron and doing some rolling around puzzle and then fighting Majora's Mask ... I don't remember at all :cry:
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Rikkukeyblade
i have not played it in a long time.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 imnotwhite

Can you past majoras mask without getting the fierce diety mask? and if you can will it change the ending and whatnot?CoolSkAGuy
No you'll get the mask but you dont need it! Use your mind..........

YOUR BETTER OFF WITH MASK!

Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Rikkukeyblade
yep true
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 imnotwhite

yep trueRikkukeyblade

I agree with sora here

Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Rikkukeyblade
who
Mentosthefresh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Mentosthefresh
Member since 2006 • 50 Posts
Are there any colours that start with the letter H???
Unknonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Unknonymous
Member since 2006 • 78 Posts
Heliotrope
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Rikkukeyblade
huh
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 RandomHero1337
So in an attempt to get this thread back on track... have you contacted your friend about the whole situation since the last time you mentioned it, nuck?
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 nuck44
So in an attempt to get this thread back on track... have you contacted your friend about the whole situation since the last time you mentioned it, nuck?RandomHero1337
Wow, what just happened. I spoke with him, he said his mom could bring it at some point. I e-mailed him my address. He's out of town is the problem. Hopefully I can get it this week but I'm not sure he hasn't responded ..... Actually he sent me back an e-mail. I'll be able to get it in a couple of weeks so it looks like I won't be playing MM for a while :?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Gary_Jinfield

[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"]So in an attempt to get this thread back on track... have you contacted your friend about the whole situation since the last time you mentioned it, nuck?nuck44
Wow, what just happened. I spoke with him, he said his mom could bring it at some point. I e-mailed him my address. He's out of town is the problem. Hopefully I can get it this week but I'm not sure he hasn't responded ..... Actually he sent me back an e-mail. I'll be able to get it in a couple of weeks so it looks like I won't be playing MM for a while :?

That actually seems to go along with the prediction I posted earlier.:P He randomly leaves town.......

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 nuck44

[QUOTE="nuck44"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"]So in an attempt to get this thread back on track... have you contacted your friend about the whole situation since the last time you mentioned it, nuck?Gary_Jinfield

That actually seems to go along with the prediction I posted earlier.:P He randomly leaves town.......

Haha, you're always right.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Rikkukeyblade
well not good.
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Rikkukeyblade
why
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 RandomHero1337
Rikkukeyblade... I would just like to give you a quick heads-up and say that you should really try editing your posts rather than double posting. The reason for this is because if a mod were to come by and see your various double (and sometimes triple or more) posting... you could possibly be moderated for it. If your not exactly sure how to edit your posts, simply go here and it should help you understand Gamespot a little better. Just thought I would help a fellow member out. :wink:

And now... back on topic! :D
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 nuck44
Rikkukeyblade... I would just like to give you a quick heads-up and say that you should really try editing your posts rather than double posting. The reason for this is because if a mod were to come by and see your various double (and sometimes triple or more) posting... you could possibly be moderated for it. If your not exactly sure how to edit your posts, simply go here and it should help you understand Gamespot a little better. Just thought I would help a fellow member out. :wink:

And now... back on topic! :D
RandomHero1337
I definitely agree that outside of our board you would get moderated Rikkukeyblade. Were a little more forgiving here, but I've definitely noticed that. Just a heads up :). Back on topic: I guess It will take me a couple weeks to get the game. By then I'll be back at school and I won't be able to like record myself playing :(
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Rikkukeyblade
Thanks i will start doing that now but i have a broken arm and it is very hard to type alot but the cast should be off in another 4 weeks or so sorry guys.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 nuck44
Thanks i will start doing that now but i have a broken arm and it is very hard to type alot but the cast should be off in another 4 weeks or so sorry guys.Rikkukeyblade
No it's fine, I hope your arm gets better! :)
Rikkukeyblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Rikkukeyblade
Thanks alot nuckk i apperciate that see you around.
Avatar image for bluedragoonking
bluedragoonking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 bluedragoonking
Member since 2006 • 343 Posts
i never beat mm i was 6 and didnt know what to do
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
[QUOTE="nuck44"] I plug in the N64, put the game in, start it up, and...

I forgot I lent a couple games to my friend a while ago and I guess he never returned the Expansion Pack ... I can't find it anywhere :cry: ... I could get one for $15 on eBay ... but at that price I'd just pay a little more and get Zelda collector's edition which has MM right?!?!

uh oh, dude, the Collectors disk is 45 bucks and very rare.