.::Official Off-Topic Thread V23::. (Favorite State of Matter Poll)

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#301 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
Hey is anybody here good with photoshop?  Don't you think this union could use a total facelift?  Get some new sigs in the mix!  Definitely Skyward Sword elements in the union front cover picture.  
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 JukedSolid
btw, is plasma really a state of matter? I know a bose-einstein concentrate is a fourth state of matter that happens when you get really close to zero degrees kelvin but....lol.  I digress.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#303 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Hey is anybody here good with photoshop?  Don't you think this union could use a total facelift?  Get some new sigs in the mix!  Definitely Skyward Sword elements in the union front cover picture.  JukedSolid

I'm not very good but if anyone does one that doesn't suck I promise to put it up.

btw, is plasma really a state of matter? I know a bose-einstein concentrate is a fourth state of matter that happens when you get really close to zero degrees kelvin but....lol.  I digress.JukedSolid

Yup, plasma, along with solid, liquid and gas are the fundamental states of matter.

Lightening (all visible electricity really), Neon, even the Sun itself are all plasma.

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 JukedSolid

I love stuff like that. Biochem major, this guy right here *points thumbs at self* You'd think a supercharged slurry of subatomic particles would be an exploitable method for energy production, but you barely hear anything about it. It's logically a sound idea. The sun runs on fusion energy to sustain itself. If it's possible to perform a fusion reaction in the lab, then it stands to reason it would be nearly an unlimited source of energy with much less waste than nuclear fission methods that are relatively common today. ...I think I ranted a little.

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#305 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
Annyeonghaseyo~!