REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#101 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

[QUOTE="shoeman12"]what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.lebanese_boy

TBH Reggie is boring the crap out of me now, the guy isn't as he used to be. He laughed at us last year by saying that hardcore games were already there when we only had crap. And now he comes up on stage saying ''Hey that's why they call me the Reggienator'' when he played like crap on that game. Seriously I used to like him when he announced interesting stuff but Nintendo of Japan throws him on stage to say pointless stuff and they keep the good announcements for themselves.

I want the old Reggie back :(

Yeah, I agree (whoa, did I just say that I agree with lebs? 0_0'). I'm not liking Reggie much lately. He's officially been demoted from Regginator to "Reginald" in my book.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#102 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts

iv played and beatin amost all RE's so your speaking to someone that knows about the game. I agree with you except for one thing which is not really disagreeing. WE dont exactly know if the game is all in daylight sure the demo was during the day but there are probabaly night settings as well. RE4 has the same thing. it got dark after the scene where Leon is in pain and faints due to Las Plagas that was injected to him. And like Leb said they couldnt make the game as good due to the creater being goneMarshalldbdx

I have no Idea what you just said... English?

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts

Miyamoto confirmed a new Pikmin. During the round table when asked what they thought were "core games" Eguchi said core games are what certain people define them as and a true core gamer would try and play every kind of game and not just a small narrow field of genre. Miyamoto laughs, gets up, sits back down and says "We are making Pikmin" then the people interviewing start asking more about Wii Sports 2 :|

[LINK]

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#104 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="shoeman12"]what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.REVOLUTIONfreak

TBH Reggie is boring the crap out of me now, the guy isn't as he used to be. He laughed at us last year by saying that hardcore games were already there when we only had crap. And now he comes up on stage saying ''Hey that's why they call me the Reggienator'' when he played like crap on that game. Seriously I used to like him when he announced interesting stuff but Nintendo of Japan throws him on stage to say pointless stuff and they keep the good announcements for themselves.

Yeah, I agree (whoa, did I just say that I agree with lebs? 0_0'). I'm not liking Reggie much lately. He's officially been demoted from Regginator to "Reginald" in my book.

I am not much of a fan of his because most of the stuff he says doesn't intrest me. He seems to be quiet boring lately.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts

[QUOTE="shoeman12"]what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.lebanese_boy

Maybe it is that new position of him being president. He certainly likes his stats. The roundtable didn't say much except pikimin 3 confirmed and more about Wii Music and Sports Resort.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Phantom5800
For anyone that doesn't have a 360 (very few I am sure), Dead Rising has been confirmed for the Wii in Japan. I doubt they would let a game like this to not be released elsewhere when it would surely sell well in other parts of the world on the Wii as well (it is Capcom afterall).
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#107 Marshalldbdx
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]iv played and beatin amost all RE's so your speaking to someone that knows about the game. I agree with you except for one thing which is not really disagreeing. WE dont exactly know if the game is all in daylight sure the demo was during the day but there are probabaly night settings as well. RE4 has the same thing. it got dark after the scene where Leon is in pain and faints due to Las Plagas that was injected to him. And like Leb said they couldnt make the game as good due to the creater being goneSHUTupNrocK8

I have no Idea what you just said... English?

:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Marshalldbdx

For anyone that doesn't have a 360 (very few I am sure), Dead Rising has been confirmed for the Wii in Japan. I doubt they would let a game like this to not be released elsewhere when it would surely sell well in other parts of the world on the Wii as well (it is Capcom afterall).Phantom5800

that would be soooooo sick.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="shoeman12"]what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.REVOLUTIONfreak

You agreed with me at least 4 times this week :lol:, things really are going crazy during E3! Also I guess I can wave good-bye to the VC since there's no HDD announced. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. The only thing I would still download would be Majora's Mask and maybe Super Mario RPG. XBLA, here I come...

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

You agreed with me at least 4 times this week :lol:, things really are going crazy during E3! Also I guess I can wave good-bye to the VC since there's no HDD announced. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. The only thing I would still download would be Majora's Mask and maybe Super Mario RPG. XBLA, here I come...

I feel like an idiot asking this but.... you can't use an SD Card. I haven't faced this problrm yet, but I was going to get a SD card. Am I right or wrong?
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Phantom5800
I feel like an idiot asking this but.... you can't use an SD Card. I haven't faced this problrm yet, but I was going to get a SD card. Am I right or wrong?HyruleanLink
You can't play games off an SD Card, but it can still store them so you don't need to log in to the Shop Channel to redownload it. And Miyamoto said in an interview that they are working on a storage solution, but Wii Speak was a bigger priority for them so they don't have anything to show yet for a storage solution. The VC/WiiWare service is still one of the best (if not the best in terms of total quality titles) downloable services out there disregarding Wii storage.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 SHUTupNrocK8

:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.Marshalldbdx

Oh there is, but Co-op ruins the RE experience. Anyways, heres my game list of 2008...

5.) Gears of War 2
4.) Kirby Superstar Ultra
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#113 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
I think the latest Penny Arcade comic sums up this year's E3 quite nicely:
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"] I feel like an idiot asking this but.... you can't use an SD Card. I haven't faced this problrm yet, but I was going to get a SD card. Am I right or wrong?Phantom5800
You can't play games off an SD Card, but it can still store them so you don't need to log in to the Shop Channel to redownload it. And Miyamoto said in an interview that they are working on a storage solution, but Wii Speak was a bigger priority for them so they don't have anything to show yet for a storage solution. The VC/WiiWare service is still one of the best (if not the best in terms of total quality titles) downloable services out there disregarding Wii storage.

Oh really? Wow I haven't heard about that, could you please provide a link to this interview? :D

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Phantom5800

Oh really? Wow I haven't heard about that, could you please provide a link to this interview? :D

lebanese_boy

just for everyone's reference here is a link of ... a lot of e3 stuff (most of it is interviews of confirmation or disconfirmations on certain games with no images or videos) The list was compiled by a user on the Wii forums called Haziqonfire (in this thread):

IGN: E3 2008: Miyamoto almost confirms Kid Icarus
IGN: E3 2008: Miyamoto on Wii's lacking storage, is there a solution?
IGN: E3 2008: Animal Crossing Hands On
IGN: E3 2008: Miyamoto Talks WiiSpeak
IGN: E3 2008: Wii Music Hands-On
IGN: E3 2008: Zelda in progress for Wii
IGN: E3 2008: Miyamoto on Microsoft's Avatars
IGN: E3 2008: MotionPlus the new Wii Remote Standard
IGN: E3 2008: New Galaxy, Pikmin and New DS Mario?
IGN: E3 2008: Earthbound not happening
IGN: E3 2008: Wii Sports Resort Preview
IGN: E3 2008: COD5 Video
IGN: E3 2008: Animal Crossing Videos
IGN: E3 2008: Guitar Hero World Tour Details
IGN: E3 2008: Clone War's Videos
IGN: E3 2008: RRR TV Party Demo
IGN: E3 2008: Wii Love Golf Screens
IGN: E3 2008: Tales of Symphonia screens

July 16th 2008:
IGN: E3 2008: Dead Rising on Wii
IGN: E3 2008: Spider-Man: Web of Shadows details
IGN: E3 2008: Mega Man 9 Hands On
IGN: E3 2008: GH:World Tour Video Blowout
IGN: E3 2008: Warioland Shake It! Videos
IGN: E3 2008: The Conduit Videos
IGN: E3 2008: Live Demo of The Conduit
IGN: E3 2008: MadWorld Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Hands on with wario land shake it!
IGN: E3 2008: Animal Crossing Video Interview
IGN: E3 2008: Lego Batman Preview
IGN: E3 2008: SimCity Creator Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Shaun White Snowboarding Preview

July 17th, 2008:
IGN: E3 2008: NHL 2K9 Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party 2 Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Samba De Amigo Preview
IGN: E3 2008: Gradius Rebirth Announced
IGN: E3 2008: Roogoo Headed to Wii, DS

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 chocolate1325

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.SHUTupNrocK8

Oh there is, but Co-op ruins the RE experience. Anyways, heres my game list of 2008...

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

What no Resident Evil 5:o. Maybe it won't be so bad its still my number 1 game I am waiting for. You know I am very dissapointed by this week by Nintendo to make up for it they should have put Super Mario RPG on the Virtual Console but they didn't put it on for Europe this week so I guess the US won't be getting it next week since I heard Europe should be getting it first well thats what I heard.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.chocolate1325

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

What no Resident Evil 5:o. Maybe it won't be so bad its still my number 1 game I am waiting for. You know I am very dissapointed by this week by Nintendo to make up for it they should have put Super Mario RPG on the Virtual Console but they didn't put it on for Europe this week so I guess the US won't be getting it next week since I heard Europe should be getting it first well thats what I heard.

Like I said, Jim's taste is weird :P. The best game in the world became the worst piece of crap overnight.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 chocolate1325
[QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.lebanese_boy

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

Like I said, Jim's taste is weird :P. The best game in the world became the worst piece of crap overnight.

I know he seems to change his mind alot so he probably won't get it then.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 lebanese_boy
Woah sorry my bad I just didn't notice. No need to call names you know, the same can be said about you too Jim in some cases :?.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 HyruleanLink

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="HyruleanLink"] I feel like an idiot asking this but.... you can't use an SD Card. I haven't faced this problrm yet, but I was going to get a SD card. Am I right or wrong?lebanese_boy

Thank you. I will be sure look at this list when I have more time. Also, I noticed a couple of days ago that Nintendo was quiet about the Virtual Console and WiiWare. They had given no stats on that part of the Wii. I can understand about WiiWare becuase it was only launched in May. At least talk about upcoming games or mention something.:?
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 REVOLUTIONfreak

That comic strip really does sum up this year's E3 really well... extremely well, actually.

I guess I'll list my top 5 games for 2008:

5. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (not looking forward to it as much as I otherwise would without the vehicle crap)

4. Castlevania: Order of Ecclessia

3. Tales of Vesperia

2. Animal Crossing: City Folk

1. Gears of War 2 (or Diablo III if Blizzard releases it this year)

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#123 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

I haven't added my 2 cents to this thread b/c I couldn't access GS during most of E3, but I figure better late than never.

Nintendo didn't impress me at all. Animal Crossing was assumed, and like you guys said earlier, it doesn't really appeal to the hardcore game (even though I really like it). E3 should be about surprises, and Nintendo didn't really give us any. The MotionPlus peripheral looks interesting, but of course they have to release it with junk like Wii Sports 2. If it works in the future for more games, especially Tiger Woods Golf, then I'll be happy with it.

Microsoft blew my mind with FF XIII. I was really considering buying a PS3 in the future for MGS4 and FF III, but now it wouldn't make sense to get one just for MGS4. I also don't think Microsoft copied Nintendo with the avatars. There are so many companies that use avatars nowadays. I have an avatar with Yahoo that is pretty similar to what Microsoft is doing. Besides, Microsoft is giving so many more customization options than we have with Nintendo. It really is time Nintendo gave the Miis an upgrade.

I'm not a huge Gears of War fan, so GoW2 didn't really excite me. I'm currently playing GoW, and I guess I'm about an hour in. It's fun, but everytime I consider playing I think of something better to do. I think the mark of a truly great game is that you can't wait to play it again and you hate putting it down. I just don't get that with GoW. Maybe once I check out the multiplayer it will change my mind. Unfortunately I can't do that right now b/c I don't have a Wireless Adapter and the modem is upstairs, very far away.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Phantom5800

I think the reason e3 is failing is because it isn't as much about the gamers anymore and much more focused on the "Media and Business" part of e3's name. Everyone was trying to show off to the media for some big publicity to sell more consoles. Anyway, I'll list my top five games from e3 ... but I'll also compare them to my top 5 for 2008 just to make a point of how bad e3 was:

5) Pokemon Ranger 2 - DS

4) GTA - DS

3) God of War III - PS3

2) MAG - PS3

1) Animal Crossing: City Folk - Wii

Now for the 2008 lineup (notice how a few games I listed above aren't even releasing anytime soon):

5) Deadly Creatures - Wii

4) Megaman 9 - WiiWare/XBLA/PSN

3) Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars - Wii

2) Kirby Super Star Ultra - DS

1) Animal Crossing: City Folk - Wii

^As you can see, e3 was crap and gave us nothing new to expect for basically the rest of the year and a very mediocre lineup for the beginning of 2009

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 REVOLUTIONfreak
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 SHUTupNrocK8
Hey, anyone see "Kirby Superstar Ultra"... looks like a classic and I;m getting it for the DS.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Phantom5800
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?REVOLUTIONfreak
it's coming out soon, and after being so long in development :| well, it's not really news, at least to me.
Hey, anyone see "Kirby Superstar Ultra"... looks like a classic and I;m getting it for the DS.SHUTupNrocK8
well ... uhh ... it is a cIassic :| it is Kirby Superstar (SNES) remade with 3D cutscenes and improved sprite graphics.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?Phantom5800
it's coming out soon, and after being so long in development :| well, it's not really news, at least to me.
Hey, anyone see "Kirby Superstar Ultra"... looks like a classic and I;m getting it for the DS.SHUTupNrocK8
well ... uhh ... it is a cIassic :| it is Kirby Superstar (SNES) remade with 3D cutscenes and improved sprite graphics.

I'm aware that it's coming out soon, I just mean I'm surprised no one's really all that excited about it.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 SHUTupNrocK8

well ... uhh ... it is a cIassic :| it is Kirby Superstar (SNES) remade with 3D cutscenes and improved sprite graphics.Phantom5800

Yea, thats what I meant, sorry :lol:.

I'm aware that it's coming out soon, I just mean I'm surprised no one's really all that excited about it.REVOLUTIONfreak

But is that all you can do is create creatures, that it?

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Phantom5800

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"] I'm aware that it's coming out soon, I just mean I'm surprised no one's really all that excited about it.SHUTupNrocK8

But is that all you can do is create creatures, that it?

after you create the creatures, it is also a RTS where different creatures fight for superiority and evolve, etc (at least on PC). It looks interesting, and the creature creation is interesting, but the normal gameplay just looks like a regular RTS from what I have seen.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Marshalldbdx
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.chocolate1325

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

there ganna need better games then Mario.

here what i think would be in nintendo's best interests for the wii

1. work on Metroid,Zelda,Fire Emblem. They need to get there ESRB rating up. also work on something better then Castlevania Judgment....that game looks crappy any ways. :P

2. See if they can get back what they lost like RE and Metal gear (which i doubt will happen but would be good for them if it did.)

3. make more pro sports games!

well that what i can think of it would also help to have tales of symphonia on wii (im not sure they announced it was for wii or not hopfully it is) cuz it was a really good game.

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 murlow12
I'm pretty excited about it. I'm still waiting for more info before I decide which console to buy it on. I'll have 4 choices (PC, 360, Wii, DS), so I think I'll wait for the reviews.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 murlow12
I also need to mention that I'm completely disgusted that GTA is coming to the DS. That's like my grandma robbing a bank; the 2 just don't mix. I can't believe Nintendo sold out in this way. I'm sure the Chinatown Wars spinoff is going to be terrible anyway, but GTA fans won't know the difference b/c they'll just be happy that they're feeding their bloodlust on another platform.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.Marshalldbdx

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

1. work on Metroid,Zelda,Fire Emblem. They need to get there ESRB rating up. also work on something better then Castlevania Judgment....that game looks crappy any ways. :P

2. See if they can get back what they lost like RE and Metal gear (which i doubt will happen but would be good for them if it did.)

well that what i can think of it would also help to have tales of symphonia on wii (im not sure they announced it was for wii or not hopfully it is) cuz it was a really good game.

Nintendo doesn't have control over games like Castlevania or the pro sports games, that's all from third parties like Konami and EA. Also, a sequel to Tales of Symphonia has already been announced, subtitled "Dawn of the New World".
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 lebanese_boy

Unless my laptop can't run it, I'm actually looking forward to that game. The Wii/DS versions are absolutely off my list, it's either the X360 or PC version for me.

I also need to mention that I'm completely disgusted that GTA is coming to the DS. That's like my grandma robbing a bank; the 2 just don't mix. I can't believe Nintendo sold out in this way. I'm sure the Chinatown Wars spinoff is going to be terrible anyway, but GTA fans won't know the difference b/c they'll just be happy that they're feeding their bloodlust on another platform.murlow12

Give it a rest murlow, seriously I can't understand how people are surprised by this, GTA was on every other Nintendo handhelds. And we understand just how much the game is disgusting to you so no real need to mention it everytime. I'm personally passing on this one.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Phantom5800

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?lebanese_boy

Unless my laptop can't run it, I'm actually looking forward to that game. The Wii/DS versions are absolutely off my list, it's either the X360 or PC version for me.

:lol: what? There is no X360 version of spore. The DS and Wii versions are actually different than the PC version, but the PC version is still the best. My computer should have no problems running it and I might still get it, but there are much more interesting games coming out this year imo.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?Phantom5800

:lol: what? There is no X360 version of spore. The DS and Wii versions are actually different than the PC version, but the PC version is still the best. My computer should have no problems running it and I might still get it, but there are much more interesting games coming out this year imo.

Woops, damn you murlow for misleading me :P !

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 SHUTupNrocK8
I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Marshalldbdx
[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]:? pretty much i said that there might be NIGHT TIME in RE5 like in RE4 after killing the huge......thing in the lake. and leb said RE's maker left capcom.REVOLUTIONfreak

5.) Gears of War 2
3.) Left 4 Dead
2.) Silent Hill 5
1.) DEAD SPACE!!

Nintendo doesn't have control over games like Castlevania or the pro sports games, that's all from third parties like Konami and EA. Also, a sequel to Tales of Symphonia has already been announced, subtitled "Dawn of the New World".

is it wii?

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 murlow12
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?lebanese_boy

Woops, damn you murlow for misleading me :P !

Oh well, I guess I'll have to look into the Wii version then. Not really sure if my lame laptop can handle the PC version.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 chocolate1325
I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!SHUTupNrocK8
Yes it is a scary series thats what Resident Evil needs to be. It supposed to be a survival horror series.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 murlow12
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!chocolate1325
Yes it is a scary series thats what Resident Evil needs to be. It supposed to be a survival horror series.

Resident Evil 4 was almost perfect, why are you guys unsatisfies with it all of a sudden?
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 gameman9
Member since 2004 • 5949 Posts

The Political Game: E3 is dead

I agree. E3 is dead.

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Marshalldbdx

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!murlow12

Resident Evil 4 was almost perfect, why are you guys unsatisfies with it all of a sudden?

RE1 remake was also very scary aswell especially with the addition of lisa trevor. as for re4 no one said they were unsatisfied with it. :P

murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 murlow12

[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!Marshalldbdx

RE1 remake was also very scary aswell especially with the addition of lisa trevor. as for re4 no one said they were unsatisfied with it. :P

They insinuated it. Look at the 2 posts before mine. ShutUpNRock was giving Capcom tips on how to make a "true horror survival" game, thus criticizing them for their previous efforts. Chocolate said RE needs to be more like Silent Hill. Those are both criticizms, which means they couldn't be completed satisfied.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]

[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!murlow12

They insinuated it. Look at the 2 posts before mine. ShutUpNRock was giving Capcom tips on how to make a "true horror survival" game, thus criticizing them for their previous efforts. Chocolate said RE needs to be more like Silent Hill. Those are both criticizms, which means they couldn't be completed satisfied.

Are you freakin' kidding me? Silent Hill is garbage compared to the RE series! For one I think Capcom is doing a much better job then Konami in the horror games field while Konami tries too much to make Silent Hill like the RE games. And for two, RE4 had way too much flaws to be called perfect, I completely disagree with you when you say it's almost perfect, it's excellent but nowhere near perfect.

And for three, do I need to repeat this to you guys another time? The creator of the RE series has been CANNED from Capcom, he's not working on the series anymore and for the records he's the one who designed RE4. So that's why I've always told Jim not to expect RE5 to be a masterpiece; the guy behind the whole series, the one who made Resident Evil what it is now, has nothing to do with it.

Believe what you must, but I'll repeat this just once more: if you still expect RE5 to surpass RE4 then you're in for tons of disappointment on March 9th.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 chocolate1325
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="Marshalldbdx"]

[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I'm liking Silent Hill Homecoming the more I watch it. Its a really dark and scary game with creative puzzles, dark environments, extremely low ammo... thus a true Horror Survival... DID YA HEAR THAT CAPCOM!!lebanese_boy

Are you freakin' kidding me? Silent Hill is garbage compared to the RE series! For one I think Capcom is doing a much better job then Konami in the horror games field while Konami tries too much to make Silent Hill like the RE games. And for two, RE4 had way too much flaws to be called perfect, I completely disagree with you when you say it's almost perfect, it's excellent but nowhere near perfect.

And for three, do I need to repeat this to you guys another time? The creator of the RE series has been CANNED from Capcom, he's not working on the series anymore and for the records he's the one who designed RE4. So that's why I've always told Jim not to expect RE5 to be a masterpiece; the guy behind the whole series, the one who made Resident Evil what it is now, has nothing to do with it.

Believe what you must, but I'll repeat this just once more: if you still expect RE5 to surpass RE4 then you're in for tons of disappointment on March 9th.

While I would want it to be better I don't think it will match the standards set by Resident Evil 4. It will be good but fantastic.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned Spore?murlow12
I'm pretty excited about it. I'm still waiting for more info before I decide which console to buy it on. I'll have 4 choices (PC, 360, Wii, DS), so I think I'll wait for the reviews.

I didn't know much about it until what I just read. My only option for the game would be my Wii. I am certain my computer couldn't habdle the PC version. Like what Murlow said, I will wait for the reviews and do more research on theg ame to learn about. From what I can tell, it looks great.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 HyruleanLink
Shigeru Miyamoto Talks to MSNBC About E3 I came across this article in the Wii forums a few days ago. I highly recommend that you at least read the second question asked by the writer concerning E3. It gives us insight how E3 is changing (which it has) and what Nintendo is doing.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 lebanese_boy

Shigeru Miyamoto Talks to MSNBC About E3 I came across this article in the Wii forums a few days ago. I highly recommend that you at least read the second question asked by the writer concerning E3. It gives us insight how E3 is changing (which it has) and what Nintendo is doing. HyruleanLink

This only compliments my theory that Nintendo might leave E3 and show it's big hit titles in it's own event. It looks like I might be right after all, who knows?