HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
Well, I know there is a Zelda thread for E3. Yet, there are lots of other that will be talked about and speculation about other games. If REV or one the officers want to close the thread go ahead. Feel free to do whatever to the thread. Besides learning about the software, I would really like an update on the Mii Channel. Have more clothing options and other features to personalize yourself.
shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
i'm still waiting for an update to play directly from SD cards or external hdd's or something, especially since guitar hero: world tour will have DLC on the wii. besides that, just the games.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gameman9
Member since 2004 • 5949 Posts
Nintendo needs to make a HDD.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#4 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Nintendo needs to make their online better I hate inputting friend codes. Also a rumour I read somewhere that New Super Mario Bros 2 might be a comfirmed game for the DS. I certainly hope so.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts
Nintendo needs to make a HDD.gameman9
BINGO! We have a winner.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
[QUOTE="gameman9"]Nintendo needs to make a HDD.lebanese_boy
BINGO! We have a winner.

that is the biggest thing I want from e3, if they announce that, a lot of games would just be complementing this announcement imo. I have almost 30 WiiWare/VC games and only 10 of them fit on the console and it has really annoyed me,
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="gameman9"]Nintendo needs to make a HDD.Phantom5800
BINGO! We have a winner.

that is the biggest thing I want from e3, if they announce that, a lot of games would just be complementing this announcement imo. I have almost 30 WiiWare/VC games and only 10 of them fit on the console and it has really annoyed me,

I'm a VC freak but I've taken the decision to stop permanently the download of VC/WiiWare games until a HDD for the Wii is announced. If Nintendo screws up on this one then they would have lost a huge potential customer for the Wii Shop Channel.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chocolate1325
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="gameman9"]Nintendo needs to make a HDD.lebanese_boy
BINGO! We have a winner.

I'm a VC freak but I've taken the decision to stop permanently the download of VC/WiiWare games until a HDD for the Wii is announced. If Nintendo screws up on this one then they would have lost a huge potential customer for the Wii Shop Channel.

I have alot of Virtual Console games also I still have yet to play Zelda Majoras Mask and Super Mario RPG. I feel like I will have delete some Virtual Console games.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="gameman9"]Nintendo needs to make a HDD.chocolate1325
BINGO! We have a winner.

I have alot of Virtual Console games also I still have yet to play Zelda Majoras Mask and Super Mario RPG. I feel like I will have delete some Virtual Console games.

I will be needing extra space soon as well. Here is this article I read in another union I am in. Maybe there is a slight hope., HDD Possible Article.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gameman9
I can only hope is that they will make a HDD.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lebanese_boy
You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.lebanese_boy
There are third party rechargeable batteries such as the Nyko ones that work great. And you can use regular AA rechargeable batteries.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 HyruleanLink
You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.lebanese_boy
:lol: Now that reminds me replacing batteries for my GBC. I think some people would say get a rechargable batteries for the Wiimote. I still use regular batteries though.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.bededog
There are third party rechargeable batteries such as the Nyko ones that work great. And you can use regular AA rechargeable batteries.

yup, I use standard rechargable Energizer batteries and they work fine.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="bededog"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.Phantom5800

Well the 3rd-party ones suck literally (I've got 2) and rechargeable regular batteries are a no-no for me (I've had a bad experience with those once). I just want a OFFICIAL answer to that problem, would it be too hard for Nintendo to make those?
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gameman9

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="bededog"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]You know what would be good? A charging solution for the Wiimote. I am sick and tired of buying batteries over and over again, reminds of the old days with the Gameboy :lol:.lebanese_boy

Well the 3rd-party ones suck literally (I've got 2) and rechargeable regular batteries are a no-no for me (I've had a bad experience with those once). I just want a OFFICIAL answer to that problem, would it be too hard for Nintendo to make those?

To answer your question, probably yes.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HyruleanLink
I hear lots of talk about Star Fox Wii to be annoucned and Pikmin 3. I read an article that seemed convincing that Star Fox was guarneeted on the Wii. I will have to find it again.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chocolate1325
I hear lots of talk about Star Fox Wii to be annoucned and Pikmin 3. I read an article that seemed convincing that Star Fox was guarneeted on the Wii. I will have to find it again.HyruleanLink
I have heard about Star Fox as well.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#19 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts
The only game I care about at E3 is Resident Evil 5, and maybe the new Halo game coming out (no, not Halo Wars, theres a new Halo FPS coming out.)
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HyruleanLink
How are you going to watch the show? I plan on watching it on G4 for better comfort on the couch. G4 advertised that the show would be commerical free. I will probably still run on my computer just because..... and to get my yearly emblem:P
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Phantom5800
How are you going to watch the show? I plan on watching it on G4 for better comfort on the couch. G4 advertised that the show would be commerical free. I will probably still run on my computer just because..... and to get my yearly emblem:P HyruleanLink
Laptop because I won't be back home until after e3 :(
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 chocolate1325
Well I hope more info about Sonic Unleashed is announced or a trailer.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]How are you going to watch the show? I plan on watching it on G4 for better comfort on the couch. G4 advertised that the show would be commerical free. I will probably still run on my computer just because..... and to get my yearly emblem:P Phantom5800

At least you still get to watch it. Hope you won't be bothered. Are you on vacation?
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]How are you going to watch the show? I plan on watching it on G4 for better comfort on the couch. G4 advertised that the show would be commerical free. I will probably still run on my computer just because..... and to get my yearly emblem:P HyruleanLink

At least you still get to watch it. Hope you won't be bothered. Are you on vacation?

Ya, damn Kauai not having G4. At least when e3 rolls around all the plans we had will be done so there will be nothing to stop me from watching e3 footage :P
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#25 Marshalldbdx
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts
i really want to hear what is going on with RE5, MGS, Far Cry, and Diablo! :P as for nintendo.......eh another zelda game hahahaha i have no idea i hope they surprise us with something good
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#26 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Blizzard doesn't participate in E3, so no Diablo III updates for awhile. It'd be nice if there were though...

When is the Nintendo conference, anyway? Will Gamespot still be broadcasting the press conferences live like always? They usually have the timers that count down the press conferences but they seem to have skipped out on those this year...

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bededog

When is the Nintendo conference, anyway? Will Gamespot still be broadcasting the press conferences live like always? They usually have the timers that count down the press conferences but they seem to have skipped out on those this year...

REVOLUTIONfreak
E3 2008 page.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Marshalldbdx

Blizzard doesn't participate in E3, so no Diablo III updates for awhile. It'd be nice if there were though...

REVOLUTIONfreak

:( aww man oh well

didnt you watch on the spot last thursday?

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HyruleanLink
Microsoft gives their conference in about 24 hours. It is here to tell the gaming goodness. I even took Tuesday off from work so I could watch Nintendo and all the other news.:lol:
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 gameman9
I heard that Animal Crossing And Punch-out will be at E3.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 chocolate1325
Nintendo will hopefully announce New Super Mario Bros 2 hopefully. I heard it is rumoured it might be announced lets hope so it deserves a sequel the first game was good.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bededog
Nintendo will hopefully announce New Super Mario Bros 2 hopefully. I heard it is rumoured it might be announced lets hope so it deserves a sequel the first game was good.chocolate1325
I'd rather have a Yoshi Island DS 2 then a NSMB 2 but either would be good. I just found NSMB to be far to easy and Yoshi Island to be a much better challenge, especially the latter levels and the secret levels you have to unlock.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Nintendo will hopefully announce New Super Mario Bros 2 hopefully. I heard it is rumoured it might be announced lets hope so it deserves a sequel the first game was good.bededog
I'd rather have a Yoshi Island DS 2 then a NSMB 2 but either would be good. I just found NSMB to be far to easy and Yoshi Island to be a much better challenge, especially the latter levels and the secret levels you have to unlock.

I kind of agree. NSMB was a mjor disappointment for me because I had it beaten within a week ... the only really challenging levels for me at least were the last half of World 8 (and World 7 was probably the hardest World overall). If they can make it harder and longer then I am all in. My favorite Mario game has to be SMW just because of how it is layed out and the difficulty in latter levels rounds it out.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Marshalldbdx

[QUOTE="bededog"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Nintendo will hopefully announce New Super Mario Bros 2 hopefully. I heard it is rumoured it might be announced lets hope so it deserves a sequel the first game was good.Phantom5800

I kind of agree. NSMB was a mjor disappointment for me because I had it beaten within a week ... the only really challenging levels for me at least were the last half of World 8 (and World 7 was probably the hardest World overall). If they can make it harder and longer then I am all in. My favorite Mario game has to be SMW just because of how it is layed out and the difficulty in latter levels rounds it out.

correct me if im wrong please but im not to big of a fan on gameboy games i say gameboy becuase i dont have a ds yet :( sad but true

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 chocolate1325
[QUOTE="bededog"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Nintendo will hopefully announce New Super Mario Bros 2 hopefully. I heard it is rumoured it might be announced lets hope so it deserves a sequel the first game was good.Phantom5800

Well I liked the game actually it was fun but not in the same league as the likes of Super Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario World.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 REVOLUTIONfreak
I really don't mind either. I thought NSMB was really good, due to the nostalgia factor... and i also thought Yoshi's Island DS was pretty good also, because of the difficulty level (and the graphics were impressive too). I hope they don't call it "New Super Mario Bros. 2" though, I'm really irritated by the "new" part of the title. :?
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bededog
I really don't mind either. I thought NSMB was really good, due to the nostalgia factor... and i also thought Yoshi's Island DS was pretty good also, because of the difficulty level (and the graphics were impressive too). I hope they don't call it "New Super Mario Bros. 2" though, I'm really irritated by the "new" part of the title. :?REVOLUTIONfreak
How about New New Super Mario Bros! :P
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I really don't mind either. I thought NSMB was really good, due to the nostalgia factor... and i also thought Yoshi's Island DS was pretty good also, because of the difficulty level (and the graphics were impressive too). I hope they don't call it "New Super Mario Bros. 2" though, I'm really irritated by the "new" part of the title. :?bededog

Or could we finally see Super Mario Bros. 4? Even if it was technically NSMB...
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="bededog"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]I really don't mind either. I thought NSMB was really good, due to the nostalgia factor... and i also thought Yoshi's Island DS was pretty good also, because of the difficulty level (and the graphics were impressive too). I hope they don't call it "New Super Mario Bros. 2" though, I'm really irritated by the "new" part of the title. :?lebanese_boy

Or could we finally see Super Mario Bros. 4? Even if it was technically NSMB...

or Super Mario World would be SMB4. NSMB would be #5 ... or #6 if you would count Yoshi's Island (which I don't). But I do count SMW as a regular Super Mario Bros title since it isn't too much different than SMB3
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HyruleanLink
I figure this: if they announce NSMB 2 then they aren't going to annouce a new handheld. Annoucne the handheld, then NSMB 2 won't be talked about unless it is for the new handheld. I would really like a new NSMB game. I really enjoyed the first one.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gameman9
Microsoft has there own version of Miis.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 lebanese_boy
Duke Nukem DS is coming :o
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 REVOLUTIONfreak

Microsoft's press conference really sucks...

They're trying to pull a Nintendo and do all casual stuff. Did you see those avatars? THEY LOOK LIKE MIIs! lol

Also, in case you guys didn't see, Nintendo announced a new accessory already for the Wiimote that gives it more precision for 1:1 control!

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Phantom5800

They're trying to pull a Nintendo and do all casual stuff. Did you see those avatars? THEY LOOK LIKE MIIs! lol

REVOLUTIONfreak
If you mean the Miitoos, ya. That is the worst idea I have ever seen them do. It tunrs out I guess that all those leaks a while back seem to have some truth to them. But oh well, I was more surprised by Final Fantasy XIII going multiplatform in the US and Europe (probably still PS3 exclusive in Japan).
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

Phantom5800
If you mean the Miitoos, ya. That is the worst idea I have ever seen them do. It tunrs out I guess that all those leaks a while back seem to have some truth to them. But oh well, I was more surprised by Final Fantasy XIII going multiplatform in the US and Europe (probably still PS3 exclusive in Japan).

Why would you say that? It's having a simultaneous release worldwide, including Japan.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Phantom5800
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

Why would you say that? It's having a simultaneous release worldwide, including Japan.

They did not say it was coming to the 360 in Japan. They only mentioned US and EU would be getting FFXIII on the 360. Most likely for profits, when not even a million people in Japan own a 360, SE would consider it as "not worth the money."
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="Phantom5800"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

Phantom5800

They did not say it was coming to the 360 in Japan. They only mentioned US and EU would be getting FFXIII on the 360. Most likely for profits, when not even a million people in Japan own a 360, SE would consider it as "not worth the money."

Hmmmm.... i think you're looking into nothing and turning it into something. Besides, I remember watching G4 and Adam Sessler was talking the business perks of FFXIII being on the 360, and his discussion included Japan.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Nintendo's press conference tomorrow now that they've already announced their new peripheral. I want to see what game they're going to package with it... Zelda maybe? Punch Out? Who knows.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Phantom5800

Hmmmm.... i think you're looking into nothing and turning it into something. Besides, I remember watching G4 and Adam Sessler was talking the business perks of FFXIII being on the 360, and his discussion included Japan.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Nintendo's press conference tomorrow now that they've already announced their new peripheral. I want to see what game they're going to package with it... Zelda maybe? Punch Out? Who knows.

REVOLUTIONfreak

I am just taking it from GS and making a valid assumption: "We believe that releasing an Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII will allow us to provide the game to even more fans in the two regions of North America and Europe," Square Enix boss Yoichi Wada told a stunned audience. No mentioned was made of Japan, where the 360 is far less popular than the PS3. [LINK] They are releasing it on the 360 to maximize profits, but in Japan at least, releasing it on the 360 would not necissarily help them. Just saying I doubt Japan will get the 360 version of the game since no announcements were made about it.

About the new Wiimote attatchment, I could easily live without it. I really see little point in having something like that at all, unless it makes a big difference, I'll probably let it go and never look at it again.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lebanese_boy
That Wiimotion add-on is probably the worst idea ever, I mean really Nintendo just wants to suck more money from our pockets.