chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

User Lists: 0

#51 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Microsoft are trying to copy Nintendo alot. I yheard that press conference was not so good. I don't know about their future exclusives like Banjo Kazooie Nut and Bolts that series seems to be getting destroyed on the XBox360 and will not be that good. Rare do seem to have gone downhill.

I saw the Resident Evil 5 trailer just now and I am stil highly anticapting this titlew expecting it to do so many great things. It's gonna be one of the games of 2009.

I just want Nintendos confernece to be good it certainly needs to be. They will probably end up announcing another casual title to keep the casual gamers happy whereas us want to hear a big name title like A brand new Zelda. I have no idea what Wiimotion is about either.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18042 Posts

Microsoft are trying to copy Nintendo alot. I yheard that press conference was not so good. I don't know about their future exclusives like Banjo Kazooie Nut and Bolts that series seems to be getting destroyed on the XBox360 and will not be that good. Rare do seem to have gone downhill.

I saw the Resident Evil 5 trailer just now and I am stil highly anticapting this titlew expecting it to do so many great things. It's gonna be one of the games of 2009.

I just want Nintendos confernece to be good it certainly needs to be. They will probably end up announcing another casual title to keep the casual gamers happy whereas us want to hear a big name title like A brand new Zelda. I have no idea what Wiimotion is about either.

chocolate1325
Everybody copies everybody, even Nintendo does at some point so this announcement comes to no surprise to me. The Banjo game actually looks promising and I'm anticipating that one, the RE5 trailer was..... welll just like the other ones :|, except the gameplay videos were good. And yeah I'm sure it's going to be ''one of the games of 2009'' :P.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#53 Marshalldbdx
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts

Microsoft's press conference really sucks...

They're trying to pull a Nintendo and do all casual stuff. Did you see those avatars? THEY LOOK LIKE MIIs! lol

Also, in case you guys didn't see, Nintendo announced a new accessory already for the Wiimote that gives it more precision for 1:1 control!

REVOLUTIONfreak

yea that really pissed me off and the fact that so many video games are moving from there original console to the 360. either way nintendo is winning the console war this year which the only thing that made me happy

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Marshalldbdx
[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]

lebanese_boy

Everybody copies everybody, even Nintendo does at some point so this announcement comes to no surprise to me. The Banjo game actually looks promising and I'm anticipating that one, the RE5 trailer was..... welll just like the other ones :|, except the gameplay videos were good. And yeah I'm sure it's going to be ''one of the games of 2009'' :P.

you know whats funny though... iv played RE4 so many times that when i saw that trailer it was almost just like RE4. no joke the movment of the monsters after every shot. the way they moved/walked, the way they died, and of course the 3rd person view.....that is 3rd person right well what ever i really thought that RE5 was going to go back to the angled camera view but over the shoulder is fine too problem is i think it made it seem to much like RE4 with more stuff and better look

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 chocolate1325
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="chocolate1325"]

Marshalldbdx

you know whats funny though... iv played RE4 so many times that when i saw that trailer it was almost just like RE4. no joke the movment of the monsters after every shot. the way they moved/walked, the way they died, and of course the 3rd person view.....that is 3rd person right well what ever i really thought that RE5 was going to go back to the angled camera view but over the shoulder is fine too problem is i think it made it seem to much like RE4 with more stuff and better look

Resident Evil 5 does seem to have the same type of gameplay as Resident Evil 4 which I actually aren't surprised with. My main worry about this game is the co -op mode how it will effect the game. I for one don't seem to think it will be a good idea because it seems to be that it will be heavily critcised because of this and that it won't feel the same as the others and also it might make it a bit too easy. It might work out who knows but the co - op gameplay is my main worry.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 gameman9
Member since 2004 • 5949 Posts
What is wrong with co-op in RE? Microsoft's press conference did suck.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
What is wrong with co-op in RE? Microsoft's press conference did suck.gameman9
At first, I thought it was good, but then I realized they had only a few highlights. I was surprised about Fable 2 and the idea of orbs to play and interact with others. I just couldn't believe how those avatars just screamed Miis. I also noticed that Microsoft also was targeting the causal market by saying "everyone can enjoy" and "family."
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#59 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
GTA DS? :O

Hell has officially frozen over! It's the end of the world I say!
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
^ :lol: agreed. Not much that was interesting though :( but the Animal Crossings news was pretty big, basically all I was hoping for. And Voice Chat with the room speak thing, I am just going to hope people don't use it from too much trash talking and swearing when the games that use it get more competitive, that stuff pisses me off.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 gameman9

I agree also i wonder what that is going to be like.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 chocolate1325
No new Zelda or no new Mario means not good. Wii Music I want to play games that appeal to me not casual gamers.
Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#63 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
wow...
Nintendos conference was udder sh*t
i am seriously dissapointed, i was considering buying a wii...but wow
all they showed off was tech...no games
well besides animal crossing...but thats all they showed...and we need more...
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#64 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

wow...
Nintendos conference was udder sh*t
i am seriously dissapointed, i was considering buying a wii...but wow
all they showed off was tech...no games
well besides animal crossing...but thats all they showed...and we need more...Chaos_Angel_14
Their conference did suck. So far, two out of the three conferences have sucked big time, so this is shaping up to be the worst E3 ever.

I don't understand Nintendo. Do they seriously believe that hardcore fans are satisfied with ANIMAL CROSSING being their one and only hardcore game for the holiday season? Animal Crossing isn't even hardcore... what's the deal here? Yes, they did mention that the Mario and Zelda teams are hard at work on new titles (which is their way of announcing but not revealing a new Zelda and Mario game), but they should have shown off at least SOMETHING to get the fanbase excited. What am I supposed to look forward to on the Wii this holiday season? Animal Crossing can only build up so much excitement... (although it did look amazing :P ).

And the DS? Yeah, they announced GTA Chinatown Wars (lol at the name) and a new GH, but where's Fire Emblem DS? Nintendo has really been ignoring the DS a lot lately as far as first party titles are concerned.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 chocolate1325
Glad I didn't watch it I was to busy playing on Zelda. Where was it Nintendo at least you could have given us a little bit of info about it and no new Mario titles either. In fact nothing is worth getting excited about. Animal Crossing not my type of game I like hardcore games. Mario and Zelda are hardcore games in my opinion but also we heard nothing from the likes of any other franchise like Star Fox,Pikmin,Kirby,Donkey Kong,Metroid well I actually wasn't expecting that. I will not be playing any new games on my Wii for a while.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 HyruleanLink
GTA DS? :O

Hell has officially frozen over! It's the end of the world I say! bededog
:shock: You got that right. I think Nintendo's show was poorly done. Animal Crossing is a big title, but doesn't suit everybody in this case. I will have to pass on Rayman Rabbit:roll: , Clone Wars looks cool, but have to wait, and CoD: not quite into FPS expect Metroid. As of now, Ithink Microsoft has had the best show so far. Oh yeah, Shaun White's Snowboarding... nahhhh.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 gameman9

I'm waiting for the sony press conference to start.

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#68 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
Sony officially has the best conference so far. The finical report through a LBP level was an awesome idea.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Phantom5800
Sony's conference is really amazing :o it is sooo pretty :P they always put a lot of effort into their conference so its not really a surprise. I just hope Nintendo does something tomorrow during their round table :| it could happen since that is when they announced SSBB in 2006, but it is unlikely.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 REVOLUTIONfreak
Sony officially has the best conference so far. The finical report through a LBP level was an awesome idea. bededog
They have the best presentation, but the content is equally as crappy as Microsoft and Nintendo's.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="bededog"]Sony officially has the best conference so far. The finical report through a LBP level was an awesome idea. REVOLUTIONfreak
They have the best presentation, but the content is equally as crappy as Microsoft and Nintendo's.

I have to be honest.... it was boring. The CEO was on the stage most of the time and just seemed it moved really slow. I agree that they present nicely everytime with visuals and lights. Overall, it kinda bored me. I don't know about everybody else, but honesty is the best policy.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 gameman9

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="bededog"]Sony officially has the best conference so far. The finical report through a LBP level was an awesome idea. HyruleanLink

I have to be honest.... it was boring. The CEO was on the stage most of the time and just seemed it moved really slow. I agree that they present nicely everytime with visuals and lights. Overall, it kinda bored me. I don't know about everybody else, but honesty is the best policy.

I agree it was BORING!!! I was falling asleep.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 chocolate1325
Sony's conference is really amazing :o it is sooo pretty :P they always put a lot of effort into their conference so its not really a surprise. I just hope Nintendo does something tomorrow during their round table :| it could happen since that is when they announced SSBB in 2006, but it is unlikely.Phantom5800
I am not expecting anything huge from Nintendo tomorrow I wanted to hear about a big game announcement and we didn't get it. If Animal Crossing is a big name game then that is dissapointing for a big surprise because it doesn't appeal to me.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Phantom5800

[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]Sony's conference is really amazing :o it is sooo pretty :P they always put a lot of effort into their conference so its not really a surprise. I just hope Nintendo does something tomorrow during their round table :| it could happen since that is when they announced SSBB in 2006, but it is unlikely.chocolate1325
I am not expecting anything huge from Nintendo tomorrow I wanted to hear about a big game announcement and we didn't get it. If Animal Crosiing is a big name game then that is dissapointing for a big surprise because it doesn't appeal to me.

Animal Crossing doesn't appeal to you? That's not something I hear every day :?

The Official UK Nintendo Magazine said we would see Animal Crossing and Punch Out at e3, I don't know how credible they are, but since they are apparently "Official" Punch Out might still be a possible revelation tomorrow. But like I said, I don't know how credible the magazine is. But ... anyway, I did get half of what I wanted from Nintendo this year; Animal Crossing, however still no storage solution which was the next biggest thing I wanted to see.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 REVOLUTIONfreak

Oh well, I'm not gonna get worked up over it. I still plan on sticking to my policy of only buying the games I know I'll like, which means my game budget this year will be strictly saved for Gears of War 2, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Tales of Vesperia, Castlevania: Order of Ecclessia and potentially Diablo III if Blizzard manages to surprise and release it before the end of the year.

Speaking of Castlevania, who else is angry that the Castlevania Wii game ended up being some dumb fighting game?

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lebanese_boy
Rev pretty much nailed it down, this E3 had the worst press conferences ever! I can't believe I actually missed a day of work for that :|. There we go for overtime......
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 chocolate1325
I am glad I missed it actually it sounded so boring.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#78 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts

I am glad I missed it actually it sounded so boring.chocolate1325

RE5 is going to suck and Dead Space is going to kick ass.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 chocolate1325

Well from what I have just found on IGN there is gonna be a New Galaxy not for a while it seems,Pikmin and New Super Mario game for the DS. Maybe I doubted Nintendo.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]I am glad I missed it actually it sounded so boring.SHUTupNrocK8

Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts

nintendo's conference was pretty disappointing. in fact, all the conferences were. i was expecting some sort of hardware type announcement, like a new channel or an update or something. and even though they focused on games, they showed so few. GTA was big, maybe a version will come to the wii now. hopefully they implement the animal crossing mic into other games for voice chat.

besides the disappointment of call of duty: world of war being set in WWII again, i really hope they can pull it off with good controls and online. i see no reason that it shouldn't have online modes and number of players comparable to other versions of the game.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 chocolate1325

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]I am glad I missed it actually it sounded so boring.SHUTupNrocK8

I am still getting Resident Evil 5 though.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 lebanese_boy

nintendo's conference was pretty disappointing. in fact, all the conferences were. i was expecting some sort of hardware type announcement, like a new channel or an update or something. and even though they focused on games, they showed so few. GTA was big, maybe a version will come to the wii now. hopefully they implement the animal crossing mic into other games for voice chat.

besides the disappointment of call of duty: world of war being set in WWII again, i really hope they can pull it off with good controls and online. i see no reason that it shouldn't have online modes and number of players comparable to other versions of the game.

shoeman12

If Medal of Honor Heroes 2 was able to pull off a great online mode then I believe Call of Duty can pretty much do the same. I mean 32 players online... on the Wii :shock:! In any case I thought the news about the Animal Crossing game was pretty neat, it got me interested in the series. Oh and the Wii speak device actually is a pretty good idea I believe, props.. but too late I'm afraid (brawl came and went).

BTW I might have and idea on why MS, Sony and Ninty didn't make a big deal out of their conferences; with E3 dying, I think all companies might be planning their exit and therefore their own seperate events. Could we see Spaceworld coming back :o ?

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 HyruleanLink

Well from what I have just found on IGN there is gonna be a New Galaxy not for a while it seems,Pikmin and New Super Mario game for the DS. Maybe I doubted Nintendo.

chocolate1325
That sounds great. Thanks for sharing that. Do you have a link? I will try to find it myself. I am starting to rethink about the conferences. [EDIT] I found the Mario article on IGN. I added the link if anybody wants to read it. Miyamato was very careful for keeping things hush hush.[EDIT]
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 HyruleanLink
A confirmed article that not one, but Zelda games in the works. IGN talked to Miyamato themselves about Zelda. Finding about this and MArio games in the works doesn't seem bad now. Nintendo also hold there closed conference today at the roundtable.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Marshalldbdx

People people please calm down.

let me just point of some facts about e3 so far.

1. Microsoft was the best out of them all i hate to admit they had it all games network and hardware. As for RE5 i agree with Shutupnrock RE5 looks like i played it before. it didnt impress me sure i havent played it yet but it seems that nothing except the envoriment and looks changed. As for co-op it might be a pain in the ass in the game. I know they want to stick with 3rd person since it worked with RE4 but they could have maybe changed the look it looks to similar to RE4.

2. Nintendo conference was pretty sick if you asked me. Sure i was really dissapointed that they didnt mention any hardcore games like a new Zelda,Metroid, or Mario. But i was really impressed with the new things they came out with. Animal Crossing is ganna be really sick if you ask me and Wii Sports Resort is ganna be really fun i mean its like no other. When will you get a chance to hack and slash a freind in a sword fight in real life. unless you do fencing but i doubt anyone here does...And Wii music looks like ti can work well especially with drums which was my fav part. I knew Wii wasnt going to anounce any awsome games becuase Wii is mostly a "family system" if you ask me and it is argueable. Reggie did say that there are more games so dont get upset guys. He only announced 3 being Call of duty, rayman, and.......another one.....but he said there are more so there should be games to satisfy us.

3. Sony's conference was Bleh MAD BORING. i fell asleep twice! They dissapointed they needed to announce GAMES not network or anything else. They dont have enough games reason why they arent selling. They obviously havent noticed that since all they announce was little big planet and rissistance 2. Although they spoke of a GOW3 and KillZone2 did come up its bad that they didnt talk about it.

overall the conferences mad microsoft's look good

im really pissed none of them spoke of farcry2 .....:evil: :cry:

sorry for any typo's :P

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Marshalldbdx
forgot to mention that MAG looks like an awsome game maybe it could make it big
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 chocolate1325
forgot to mention that MAG looks like an awsome game maybe it could make it bigMarshalldbdx
I know 256 players online wow that is massive.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 lebanese_boy

I beg the differ... I think Sony had prety much the best Conferences of all three but I can't seem to decide whether Nintendo or Microsoft had the worst one.

I predicted RE5 to be a rehashed RE4, why? Well the original creator of the RE series (and the creator of RE4) was fired from Capcom shortly after the PS2 version of RE4 was released I believe. The guy hated Sony with a passion because they were being such a ***** with him and thus this is why he made all of those RE games to the Gamecube and he also wanted RE4 to stay on the GCN. So the point is, he's not with Capcom anymore and thus he has absolutely nothing to do with RE5 so Capcom is just recycling RE4.

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Marshalldbdx

I beg the differ... I think Sony had prety much the best Conferences of all three but I can't seem to decide whether Nintendo or Microsoft had the worst one.

I predicted RE5 to be a rehashed RE4, why? Well the original creator of the RE series (and the creator of RE4) was fired from Capcom shortly after the PS2 version of RE4 was released I believe. The guy hated Sony with a passion because they were being such a ***** with him and thus this is why he made all of those RE games to the Gamecube and he also wanted RE4 to stay on the GCN. So the point is, he's not with Capcom anymore and thus he has absolutely nothing to do with RE5 so Capcom is just recycling RE4.

lebanese_boy

wow thats a really nice story....tell it again !!! :D

hopefully if re5 isnt a succes they can rehire him and capcom can move to nintendo's 3rd party group. did i say that right?

gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 gameman9

People people please calm down.

let me just point of some facts about e3 so far.

1. Microsoft was the best out of them all i hate to admit they had it all games network and hardware. As for RE5 i agree with Shutupnrock RE5 looks like i played it before. it didnt impress me sure i havent played it yet but it seems that nothing except the envoriment and looks changed. As for co-op it might be a pain in the ass in the game. I know they want to stick with 3rd person since it worked with RE4 but they could have maybe changed the look it looks to similar to RE4.

2. Nintendo conference was pretty sick if you asked me. Sure i was really dissapointed that they didnt mention any hardcore games like a new Zelda,Metroid, or Mario. But i was really impressed with the new things they came out with. Animal Crossing is ganna be really sick if you ask me and Wii Sports Resort is ganna be really fun i mean its like no other. When will you get a chance to hack and slash a freind in a sword fight in real life. unless you do fencing but i doubt anyone here does...And Wii music looks like ti can work well especially with drums which was my fav part. I knew Wii wasnt going to anounce any awsome games becuase Wii is mostly a "family system" if you ask me and it is argueable. Reggie did say that there are more games so dont get upset guys. He only announced 3 being Call of duty, rayman, and.......another one.....but he said there are more so there should be games to satisfy us.

3. Sony's conference was Bleh MAD BORING. i fell asleep twice! They dissapointed they needed to announce GAMES not network or anything else. They dont have enough games reason why they arent selling. They obviously havent noticed that since all they announce was little big planet and rissistance 2. Although they spoke of a GOW3 and KillZone2 did come up its bad that they didnt talk about it.

overall the conferences mad microsoft's look good

im really pissed none of them spoke of farcry2 .....:evil: :cry:

sorry for any typo's :P

Marshalldbdx

That pretty much sums up E3 for me.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#92 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts

Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:lebanese_boy

It has Co-op in it... its completely ruined. Now your going to have to put up with a mentally retarded AI, mouth feeding along every path while it steals the fun and gets in your way. Plus, Capcom completely ran away from the Scary setting, the early games were terrifying with the fixed camera, RE4 at least had a horrifying setting and dark feeling with WTF moments. This game is set in broud daylight and you have a partner.... Gears of War anyone? Where the hell is the "Resident Evil" in that? Of course little azzholes that only started playing the game at RE4 will be happy because they like Co-op and never played a true and terrifying RE game. Oh, and I'll get the game, probably play it until I get so frustrated I'll have to play RE4. God, I hope there is a RE2remake.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:SHUTupNrocK8

It has Co-op in it... its completely ruined. Now your going to have to put up with a mentally retarded AI, mouth feeding along every path while it steals the fun and gets in your way. Plus, Capcom completely ran away from the Scary setting, the early games were terrifying with the fixed camera, RE4 at least had a horrifying setting and dark feeling with WTF moments. This game is set in broud daylight and you have a partner.... Gears of War anyone? Where the hell is the "Resident Evil" in that? Of course little azzholes that only started playing the game at RE4 will be happy because they like Co-op and never played a true and terrifying RE game. Oh, and I'll get the game, probably play it until I get so frustrated I'll have to play RE4. God, I hope there is a RE2remake.

An RE2Wiimake would sound nice... but probably not gonna happen.

And I think you might be kinda right about the "Big Three" maybe holding back for their own conferences Lebs... well, Nintendo anyway. I think Sony and Microsoft genuinely showed off most of what they had, but I think Nintendo is holding back a lot of info. They hardly announced any new first party games at all. I'm fairly confident that Animal Crossing isn't the only "hardcore" game they have in development. I want Zelda, I want Mario, I want Kid Icarus, so they better deliver in two months when they have their own event like they did last year (which was where they announced WiiWare, the Nintendo Channel, Fire Emblem DS, etc.). Where is Fire Emblem anyway? That had better be on the showfloor. -_-

Oh yes, and where are DQIX and FFCC: The Crystal Bearers? Has Square-Enix gotten too preoccupied with their development on the Xbox 360 to even bother with Nintendo? Last I checked, Microsoft's console was floptacular in Japan (where they probably get the most business with their RPG's), and meanwhile Nintendo is giving them great success with RPG's on the DS and even FFCC: My Life as a King on WiiWare. Square-Enix should get their priorities straight.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:REVOLUTIONfreak

And I think you might be kinda right about the "Big Three" maybe holding back for their own conferences Lebs... well, Nintendo anyway. I think Sony and Microsoft genuinely showed off most of what they had, but I think Nintendo is holding back a lot of info. They hardly announced any new first party games at all. I'm fairly confident that Animal Crossing isn't the only "hardcore" game they have in development. I want Zelda, I want Mario, I want Kid Icarus, so they better deliver in two months when they have their own event like they did last year (which was where they announced WiiWare, the Nintendo Channel, Fire Emblem DS, etc.). Where is Fire Emblem anyway? That had better be on the showfloor. -_-

Oh yes, and where are DQIX and FFCC: The Crystal Bearers? Has Square-Enix gotten too preoccupied with their development on the Xbox 360 to even bother with Nintendo? Last I checked, Microsoft's console was floptacular in Japan (where they probably get the most business with their RPG's), and meanwhile Nintendo is giving them great success with RPG's on the DS and even FFCC: My Life as a King on WiiWare. Square-Enix should get their priorities straight.

Did anybody see the article about the Zelda in works and Chocolate about the Mario and Pikimin titles on page 9? Anyways, I have been rethinking about Nintendo's confernce as of last night. They have MArio and Zelda games in works. Proof by Reggie at the confernce and Miyamato in the news articles by IGN. I think the Wiispeak is a great device and motion plus has many opportunies.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Marshalldbdx
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:HyruleanLink

Did anybody see the article about the Zelda in works and Chocolate about the Mario and Pikimin titles on page 9? Anyways, I have been rethinking about Nintendo's confernce as of last night. They have MArio and Zelda games in works. Proof by Reggie at the confernce and Miyamato in the news articles by IGN. I think the Wiispeak is a great device and motion plus has many opportunies.

well not to be a downer now the only bad thing about wII speak is that its not personal like i would want. Say your playing and you hear your dad taking a massive dump in the back your freinds can hear that and crap lol. but its still a good idea to have Wii speak with only the disadvantage of personal hearing and speaking

Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Marshalldbdx

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:SHUTupNrocK8

iv played and beatin amost all RE's so your speaking to someone that knows about the game. I agree with you except for one thing which is not really disagreeing. WE dont exactly know if the game is all in daylight sure the demo was during the day but there are probabaly night settings as well. RE4 has the same thing. it got dark after the scene where Leon is in pain and faints due to Las Plagas that was injected to him. And like Leb said they couldnt make the game as good due to the creater being gone

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#97 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 HyruleanLink
[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]Woah woah woah...... what? :shock:Marshalldbdx

well not to be a downer now the only bad thing about wII speak is that its not personal like i would want. Say your playing and you hear your dad taking a massive dump in the back your freinds can hear that and crap lol. but its still a good idea to have Wii speak with only the disadvantage of personal hearing and speaking

:?:lol: I didn't think of that. I am sure that you can adjust the volume on the Wiispeak. I have a lot of question about it and Wii Music.
Marshalldbdx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Marshalldbdx
this is just ridiculous all these games on E3 are 360 or ps3 360 ps3 omg :evil:
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lebanese_boy

what do you guys think about what Reggie said at the very end, about Nintendo building the next advantage? (it got cut out from the gamespot stream when i went back to watch it again) i don't think it will be too major, but i do kind of wonder what it will be.shoeman12

TBH Reggie is boring the crap out of me now, the guy isn't as he used to be. He laughed at us last year by saying that hardcore games were already there when we only had crap. And now he comes up on stage saying ''Hey that's why they call me the Reggienator'' when he played like crap on that game. Seriously I used to like him when he announced interesting stuff but Nintendo of Japan throws him on stage to say pointless stuff and they keep the good announcements for themselves.

I want the old Reggie back :(