Burnt Paradise: Not to be confused with Burnout: Paradise, which is fantastic!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts

Right, so this is the newer-newer-newest location of everyone's favorite bar. Have at it.

Hellow.. my fellow lovers of Castlevania...

In here you can order a drink to our bartender the MIGHTY ZERO, chat among friend of that crazy thing called living, be ramdom, post the last addition to your games and dvds that make you go WOO HOO!!.... or just sit and enjoy a good wine.

Also in here you can make a party, celebrate your Bday, promotion, tears and happiness. As well as say congrats to your fellow lovers of Castlevania.

Talk about what you are playing, watching and listening when you are not in the woderfull world of Castlevania. Yea, I know is not that often, but it happens.... (when talking about games, movies, tvshow and such pls remember to use the SPOILER TAG, how to?? type: [spoiler] blahblhablha[/spoiler*] without the * )

Enjoy...

Birthday of the CUU members.

(submit you Bday below for me to add or let me know if you want me to remove you)

Bloodsexsugar January 25

Conver January 27

Xemnas February 4

Gregg March 6

Kappa March 10

Chang March 25

AsakuraHao April 1

HushRong May 30

DynamicJump (DJ) June 16

Semianonymous July 7

Shauny August 11

JB101093- October 10

D3j1k0 October 13

Icemael October 14

Omega December 13

Zerowingevil91 December 16

Enjoy and keep it clean...HAVE FUN!!!

******************************************************************************************

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

as for mgs...the only one i dont have is Metal Gear Solid(i wanted to get it when it came out on the cube as Twin Snakes). i have MGS2 SOL, MGS3 Snake Eater, MGS3 Subsistence(which came with the original MGS games) an then i got MGS PO/PO+

Hush

you should get twin snakes, it's more fun and a lot harder than the original, it's got a mode called "Game Over If Discovered", which is really hard, only completed it twice. and in Jump, i've got Ichigo's final Koma, it's my favourite, and i love the up + X attack, but i don't really like naruto, i prefer to use Gintoki.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
Umm...I think you're in the wrong thread, Shauny. :P
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShaunyP
no, i'm just replying to a post in the other burnt paradise, and we should get the birthday list from the other one.
Faller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 Faller88
Member since 2006 • 7277 Posts
@Chang.:Since the other threads closed,I shall Answer your Question Here....I changed my trip to NY,some things came up last month.Anyways,I'll probably go now the first ten days of September.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

[QUOTE="Hush"]

as for mgs...the only one i dont have is Metal Gear Solid(i wanted to get it when it came out on the cube as Twin Snakes). i have MGS2 SOL, MGS3 Snake Eater, MGS3 Subsistence(which came with the original MGS games) an then i got MGS PO/PO+

ShaunyP

you should get twin snakes, it's more fun and a lot harder than the original, it's got a mode called "Game Over If Discovered", which is really hard, only completed it twice. and in Jump, i've got Ichigo's final Koma, it's my favourite, and i love the up + X attack, but i don't really like naruto, i prefer to use Gintoki.

i was gonna buy the game an borrow my friends cube(i borrowed his for the RE games)...but before i got the game he bought it an we layed the life out of it. it was fun.

well for Jump!, i got Goku's, Ichigo's, Naruto's final komas(which are some of the strongest i think, their attacks are devastating when landed) but i have been using sasuke's final koma ALOT. him and Luffy can keep hitting an opponent very fast and very effectively.

so you still play shauny? like wi-fi?

@Gregg: from my understanding...this is the bar and the OT thread still right? since the old one got locked

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

@Chang.:Since the other threads closed,I shall Answer your Question Here....I changed my trip to NY,some things came up last month.Anyways,I'll probably go now the first ten days of September.Faller88

oooh... OK... :) let me know ;)

@Thx Gregg.. :)

Alright who else is blowing stuff up?Just got back from fireworks shopping an cant wait till tommorow whos with me??Vermin14

I`m (was) with you :D:D:D well.. I did not put them.. but I went to watch them.. it was kind interesting.. me and 2 more friends went to this roof of a building.. it was kind an adventure.. we went to elevator, then trhough a fire exit, then to a weird hallway.. and then under the panel of a roof, so we were on a 1.5 meters edge of a roof.. But we could see the firewords from about 10 diferent towns in CT :P it was pretty nice... Next time we are doing the same with a picnic basket :lol:

@chang: yeah...that PS3 has seen alot of the pacific ocean, a good number of airports, and alot of nice places haha.HushRong

:shock: .... that is pretty sweet.. Is like my lil wii :P .. but now y wii and ps3 have finally setle.. I think they are getting married... the Wii makes a nice bride, so cute next to the groome... The perfect couple :lol:

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HushRong

@Chang

well, when i travel...i wish i had a Wii. its so nice and light weight and everything...the PS3 is a behemoth.

i remember when the Xbox was the fatty, heavy one, an the PS2 an Cube were nice sizes and light weights...but the tables have turned.

and i could have bought a Wii off of a friend of a friend, for 50 bucks. it worked fine and everything, but it was just the Wii with all its stuff, no controller and no games...but the guy sold it to the japanese game store an now its for sale with 3 times the price..uggghhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

oh wow.. taht was cheap.. but it was a JP one, it would be better if you get a NA one.. I think..

BTW: I finally got a tv.. so I`ll go try to set my Wii and my ps2.. :) I`ll do the ps3 tomorrow, I need to settaht one for teh 1st time, so it would pry take a while...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HushRong

no, it was an NA one...but he sold it to a JP store.

but play the PS3...do it.......doooo ittttt! *usually mine whispers to me when i sleep at night "plaayyyy awesoome gaames...come and plaaay"

creepy...yes! but its worth it!

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
Added my birthday to that thar list
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HushRong

Added my birthday to that thar listsemianonymous

i smell a party 'round the corner!

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#13 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
July 7th.... Why does that date sound so familiar?
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts

In here you can order a drink (btw: we are looking for a bartender), chat among friend of that crazy thing called living, be ramdom, post the last addition to your games and dvds that make you go WOO HOO!!.... or just sit and enjoy a good wine.GreggD

You're giving away my job? I'M THE ONE AND ONLY BARTENDER. THERE WILL BE NO OTHERS. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Also that list needs December 16th, for yours truly.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 HushRong

tonight my crew hung out...our AFTER the 4th of July party...good times, an i did awesome at pool.

also...Zero, i dont think anyone will take your job from you...so serve up some scotch space man!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

no, it was an NA one...but he sold it to a JP store.

but play the PS3...do it.......doooo ittttt! *usually mine whispers to me when i sleep at night "plaayyyy awesoome gaames...come and plaaay"

creepy...yes! but its worth it!

HushRong

oh.. dude you should have bought it :?

:lol: The thing is I just have MGS4, and I do not want to play it until I have beating the other one I`m missed :P :oops: But I`ll get there.. :)

and yea... our my console called at me.. why do you think I have them in a separate room?? If not I would not sleep, nor study.. :lol:

[QUOTE="semianonymous"]Added my birthday to that thar listHushRong

i smell a party 'round the corner!

WOO HOO!!! *start getting the party stuff out*

Zero get ready.. we are going to PARTY!!!

[QUOTE="GreggD"]In here you can order a drink (btw: we are looking for a bartender), chat among friend of that crazy thing called living, be ramdom, post the last addition to your games and dvds that make you go WOO HOO!!.... or just sit and enjoy a good wine.ZeroWingEvil91

You're giving away my job? I'M THE ONE AND ONLY BARTENDER. THERE WILL BE NO OTHERS. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Also that list needs December 16th, for yours truly.

:lol: no no.. sorry I`ll fix that.. that was before, when you were out.. but you are our god here.. so.. serve away...

*you know me... hit me with the special*

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HushRong

haha, enjoy doing that! lets see, MGS, MGS 2, MGS 3...then MGS 4. that is a TON of gaming. you could get MGS 3 Subsistence(which is basically MGS 3 Snake Eater but with more stuff...that game has two discs an one has the original games on it).

but MGS has a deep...kinda confusing storyline that is of a challenge for me to keep up with, especially MGS 2, after i beat that, i didnt know what the ______!

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 semianonymous

Saw Wall-E

Outstanding movie. I almost cried manly tears. Easily one of the best this year, if not the best. My almost unreasonably high expectations were completely met and exceeded in some parts.

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
Nice. Thanks Semi, now I know what to do next time I have free time.... and money :lol:

So I bought a Japanese PS2, and have been playing Haunted Castle for a few days now... ZOMG IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! :D

Hopefully with some practice, I can beat it... I've made it to stage 4 so far... boy is it hard! :lol:
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 HushRong

haha, cool.

so Wall-E is good, im kinda wantin to see Dark Night!

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OmegaAce1313
I hear ya, I'm totally looking forward to Dark Knight... I wonder if this joker will compare to Jack Nickolson... :?

So I made it up to Stage five this time... and was slaughtered severly :cry:

Practice, practice, practice :twisted:
Vermin14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vermin14
Member since 2008 • 162 Posts

Sweet just got back into town an I'm tried but i got one question who else blew there hands off last night during the 4th because me and my friends got the stupid idea of putting 35 artillery shells in paint buckets an some how got all the fuses tied up an then the show began it went fine intill the tenth one exploded the paint bucket an i was dodging firework an paint bucket chunks like Max Payne but somehow no one got hurt so how did everyone Else's 4th go any BBQ are parties? well hope no one got injured:D

An the moral of the story is?dont put artillery shells in paint buckets they dont hold will try to get video of it so everyone can see what a dumbass iam 8)

---

See to them youre just a freak like me.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HushRong

I hear ya, I'm totally looking forward to Dark Knight... I wonder if this joker will compare to Jack Nickolson... :?

So I made it up to Stage five this time... and was slaughtered severly :cry:

Practice, practice, practice :twisted:
OmegaAce1313

i heard he is Hardcore/street, pure gruesomeness...so i cant wait to see it

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShaunyP

@hush, my wifi is kinda messed up right now, trying to fix it.

and about joker, he looks pretty good, the only thing i really hope for though is the joker toxin, you know, the poison that makes people die with sick grins on their faces.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HushRong

yeah...and makes you laugh uncontrollably in a hysterical manner...crazy stuff

an good luck for your Wi-Fi shauny!

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ZeroWingEvil91

Nicholson didn't really play the Joker to begin with, he played Jack Nicholson in clown makeup. If what we've seen indicates the actual thing, Ledger's Joker will surpass Nicholson's by a mile.

I got a hold of Rondo of Blood for Windows and I've been playing it the past couple days. Unfortunately my USB controler is a piece of ****, making getting past the Sea Dragon or stage two next to impossible.

And I beat Dawn of Sorrow finally. The game was pretty underwhelming over all. Then again I didn't like Aria that much either. SOUL GRINDAN doesn't appeal to me at all.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DynamicJumpIuff

Saw Wall-E

Outstanding movie. I almost cried manly tears. Easily one of the best this year, if not the best. My almost unreasonably high expectations were completely met and exceeded in some parts.

semianonymous
>_> [spoiler] I cried manly tears when Kamina and King Kittan died in two seperate episodes of TTGL. [/spoiler]
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HushRong

Nicholson didn't really play the Joker to begin with, he played Jack Nicholson in clown makeup. If what we've seen indicates the actual thing, Ledger's Joker will surpass Nicholson's by a mile.

ZeroWingEvil91

well, nicholson did portray joker to a degree, his "scary", natural grin helping him look crazy like the joker.

ledgers version is close to the Real joker, as this one is very homicidal (as i heard)

so each of them play the joker to a degree, but its nothing compared to the one in the Comics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Saw Wall-E

Outstanding movie. I almost cried manly tears. Easily one of the best this year, if not the best. My almost unreasonably high expectations were completely met and exceeded in some partssemianonymous

sweet.. I wanted to watch that one, but I thouhgt it was not going to be anything great.. now I can wait for something great :) Thx.

Nice. Thanks Semi, now I know what to do next time I have free time.... and money :lol:

So I bought a Japanese PS2, and have been playing Haunted Castle for a few days now... ZOMG IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!! :D

Hopefully with some practice, I can beat it... I've made it to stage 4 so far... boy is it hard! :lol:OmegaAce1313

and so he says he does not have $$$$... :lol:

I envy you so much...

btw: do a complete review of it :P we are missing that review on our guide

haha, cool.

so Wall-E is good, im kinda wantin to see Dark Night!HushRong

I think we all are...

and have anyone watch Hanco... whatever.. the new movie of will smith..??? any good?

@Vermin: :shock: dude that is crazy.. and no no story like that from me (you can read above my 4th of july, that is as crazy as I go in that department :P

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

Okay MAGNIFICENT ZERO... lets see you make this....

A spiced rum mountain dew voltage.

haha.....

impossible i know....

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ZeroWingEvil91

You're a bit late. What do you think they're drinking?

Yes I am god.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 semianonymous

I am thirsty. Bartender, make me something that I can drink that woul be a worthy birthday drink.

And I want in in Dracula's wine glass

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DynamicJumpIuff
and have anyone watch Hanco... whatever.. the new movie of will smith..??? any good? I haven't heard that many great things about it, but judge for yourself.
OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 OmegaAce1313
Holy cow! I AM AWESOME! I finished Haunted Castle... overall, the game requires some practice, but it isn't that hard... however, I was playing version K (the oretachi ps2 game), which is not as hard as version M (masochistic version)

@ Chang: Sure thing, I will review it for you... however, it may take me some time, due to the fact that I have other schoolwork to get done atm... okay, I will get it started later on tonight. :D

Castlevania Ultima Union Rocks
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HushRong
Yo! i just packed up my house hold goods in Japan...turns out we have a TON of stuff. so all my stuff is looking to go to America...while i stay in japan...stalking til OoE comes out...yes
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ZeroWingEvil91

I am thirsty. Bartender, make me something that I can drink that woul be a worthy birthday drink.

semianonymous

My good man, at this bar we treat our costumers like kings( or horrific creatures that should not be, in Chang's case). Not only will your drink be delicious, it will also solve all of your woes and cure any disease, also through the power of interdimensional and time travel, I've recieved one of Dracula's many stock wine glasses, saved for throwing at the pesky Belmonts.

Yes, you can say it. I am indeed the patron saint of bartenders.

Also I finally beat the Sea Dragon, the Werewolf, and unlocked both versions of stages two and three in Rondo of Blood. Though I suck horribly at it, I'm really enjoying the game so far. Just wish I had a new controller.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 semianonymous
[QUOTE="semianonymous"]

ZeroWingEvil91

My good man, at this bar we treat our costumers like kings( or horrific creatures that should not be, in Chang's case). Not only will your drink be delicious, it will also solve all of your woes and cure any disease, also through the power of interdimensional and time travel, I've recieved one of Dracula's many stock wine glasses, saved for throwing at the pesky Belmonts.

Yes, you can say it. I am indeed the patron saint of bartenders.

Y'know what that reminded me of?

Calahans Cross Time Saloon. Ever read it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

HAPPY Bday SEMI!!!! :D:D

Thx God I`m on time, I thought I was going to miss the party.. silly work :lol:

Start the MUSIC!!! *plays some SotN soundtrack* lets start the mood.. :twisted: ;)

and of course, for you my dear friend.. CHOCOLATE and ... did you like wine?? champagne??

.... bring some strawberries.. yea.. yea.. you are a guy, but believe me that is GOOD :P

Enjoy!!!

what your plans for today?? party?? beside our great party here :P

@Zero: :( .... "horrific creatures that should.." :cry: "... not be,.." :cry:, "in ch..cha..chang`s case" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

@Omega: :D:D SWEET!! and "no the M (masoquist) version" :lol: ... and Thx, but no worries not rush with that..

Enjoy!!!

I had a long day at work... why ppl get sick so often?? :? and then you call them to give appoiment, tell labs result... blahblha.. and they do not pick up, for god sake if you are going to give a contact number is so that ppl can CONTACT you.. PICK UP.. :evil: :lol: anyway...

gonna study some.. and then gonna try to game some :D:D

If you have Mario Kart, and have time let see if we can meet there.. :) I hope I`ll be there from 8:30ish to 10pm :)

see u...

oh... and SEMI in case you did not know.. I WIsH YoU THE BesT!!!!!!! HAppyBday my friend!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 semianonymous

OH GOD THE COLORS

THE COLORS EVERYWHERE

jk, of course

Anyways, I'm not doing much today, actually, just some quiet family stuff. 11th, though, my friends have something planned, and I haven't a clue what. I'm a bit scared, though, after last year, with those blasted fireworks.

Anyways...what'ja guys get me?

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DynamicJumpIuff
>_> I'm going to be in a video game. Well, as an NPC.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HushRong

>_> I'm going to be in a video game. Well, as an NPC.DynamicJumpIuff

how?

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ZeroWingEvil91

@Zero: :( .... "horrific creatures that should.." :cry: "... not be,.." :cry:, "in ch..cha..chang`s case" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

chang_1910

STOP EATING MY FOOD.

what'ja guys get me

A cerberus. It does not make for a good pet. I've just been looking for someone to pawn it off on. Enjoy.

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ShaunyP

sorry i'm late, but HAPPY BDAY Semi. i'll have a drink since we have a bartender again. hmmm.. what should i have? Zero, could you recomend anything?

@hush - i think the best joker overall was hamill's joker, he really had the laugh right also.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DynamicJumpIuff

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]>_> I'm going to be in a video game. Well, as an NPC.HushRong

how?

Because Kamina and Captain Falcon asked for it. Is that a good enough answer?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HushRong

sorry i'm late, but HAPPY BDAY Semi. i'll have a drink since we have a bartender again. hmmm.. what should i have? Zero, could you recomend anything?

@hush - i think the best joker overall was hamill's joker, he really had the laugh right also.

ShaunyP

i remembered him AFTER i posted. the only reason i didnt think of him was the fact that hamill was just the voice. but the cartoon Joker is probably the best.

[QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="DynamicJumpIuff"]>_> I'm going to be in a video game. Well, as an NPC.DynamicJumpIuff

how?

Because Kamina and Captain Falcon asked for it. Is that a good enough answer?

im gonna need a check-mark and signature nexts to Darth Vaders name...that'll do haha. but seriously...what game?

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 semianonymous

what'ja guys get meZeroWingEvil91

A cerberus. It does not make for a good pet. I've just been looking for someone to pawn it off on. Enjoy.

Ooh!

Good Doggy! Goooood doggy.

Stop chewing on my leg doggy

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DynamicJumpIuff
I feel like giving Semi a present... Semi, win the next F-Zero Grand Prix or... ……………………………………………………………………..,-~~--,¸ …………………………………………………………..i'"""**~~-,¸I:;;;;'\,:"-¸¯\~-,,¸¸ ………………………………………………………….,I:;;"*~,¸\:;:I:;;;;;;"\,:;"\:\:;:;;;"-,¸ ………………………………………………………….I':;:;;;;;;;_\¸¸\I¸,,,,¸¸"\,:;\:\:;:;;;;;"\ ………………………………………………………….I':;I;;;;¸,-*"¯. . . . . "*-\:;I:I:;I:;;;;;'\ …………………………………………………………,I:;I;;;;I'. --,¸. . .¸¸,„--,.:'I:I:;;;;;;;;;;;"\„ …………………………………………………………I',/"\,;;i..--,-,i. . :.',--,-¸:I:,I;;;;;;/,¸;;,I~- ………………………………………………………..,i/…."\,I. . ¯/. ..:.. .¯¯:,'/'I;;;;;/::'I;;/ ………………………………………………………………."i. . ."-„„….:.. . .//¸/;;;/':::,i/' ……………………………………………………………….."\. . … . . . …/'/;,-".i¸,-";/ ………………………………………………………………….'\:"¯¯¯""*~.:./-".:,-":;\,/ ……………………………………………………………………\,. . . .:.:.: ¸,-*':.:.:.I¸ …………………………………………………………………….."-„„„„„-~*"".:.:.¸,,-~""'\,¸ ……………………………………………………………………..¸,I~-~~--~*""":.:.:„-~I:."-„„_ ……………………………….¸¸„„„„„„„¸………………………..¸¸,--"/. .i. I'./"¯¯¸,-~": ¸,/':.:.\:.:."~-,,¸_ …………………….__¸¸„„---**". ,. . „-~\,¸……………….¸,,-"¸-".,/ . .i:..I¸/:\¸¸,,--~""¸/':.:.:.:'\:.:.:,:.:.:¯""~--,¸_ …………….,-"¯¯¯"*,. . . . . . ¸-'. .". . ¸,,-"~-,¸..¸,,---~""":.¸,-". ,/. . .i.. .'I:::'\:.:. ../':.:.:.:.:.¸\:,/:.:¸,-":.:.:.:.:.:"~--,¸ …………….."-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,,-~*¸-*". . .,. .'..¸,--:. ."~-¸~*~-,¸¸,/. ..,/¸. . ..i.. ¸,I::::'\¸,¸/-,¸:.:.¸,---"":./.,-":.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::"\, …………………..¸,---~~,-". . .¸,/". . .,. ..,-"*~. ..""-,~,¸"~-,,I'.."\,. .i-*".I,:::::\/:.:.:.""~-¸:.::::,/:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::'I ………………..,-*". . . ."-¸. . ,/. . ..,-". . ":.:.:.:.:… ."\:\::::.:"~-,¸"~'::I. ."~~/:.:.:.:.:.¸,-"::::¸I:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::"\ …………………"~--~~~"""*-,I. . . ,/. . .:.:,¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:.I:'\:::::::::.:"~-,,¸. ,-~/:.:.:.:.,-":. ¸,-*"":.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::I ………………………………."~---I¸ . . .¸,-"¸:.:.:.:.:.:.:,I::'I::::::::::::::::::"~-/,¸:.:.,-":.:¸¸I':.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::I ……|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|………………….."~-,¸¸¸,,--I*-,¸¸¸¸¸¸¸,/::,/':::::::::::::::::::::::::""~-,¸¸,/_:.:.:.:.:.:.::::::::::::::::::::::::::,I …|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|……………………I:.:I¸::"-,¸¸,,,--*":¸-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:.::::::::.:.:.:::::::::::::::::::::::¸,/ …|:::::::PUSH:::::::|……………………I:.:I"-,¸ ; ¸""*-~""::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:.:::::::::::::::::::¸,-"/ …|::::BUTTON:::::|……………………I:.:"~,¸¯::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸,-":,/ …|:::::::::FOR::::::::|…………………..I:.:.:.I:.:"""~i~--,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-":¸,-/' …|::DOOMSDAY:|………………..….I':.:.:.I:.:.:.:.I,:.I;;;:""*~---,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-"~"",/' …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………….I:::::::I:::::::::I:.I;;;;;;;;;I:;:;:"*~-,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-"::::::/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………….I:::::::I:::::::::'\,I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;"I"~-,,¸::::::::::::::::::::::::: ¸-":::::::,/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………….I:::::::I:::::::::::\I;;;;;;;;;I;O;;;;;;;;;;I::/:::::"~-,,¸::::::::::::::¸-*":::::::::/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………….I:::::::I::::::::::::I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;;I.i':::::::::::::"~------~*"::::::::::::/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|…………………I':::::::'I:::::::::,-"I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;I/::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.::::/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………..,I:::::::::I:::::::::*-I;;;;;;;;;I;;;;;;;;;;;;;II::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.:/ …|::::::::::::::::::::::::::|………………..I':::::::::I::::::::::::I;;;;;;;;;I;O;;;;;;;;;;I:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'I You know the price of failure... Yeah... Damn emotes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Anyways...what'ja guys get me? semianonymous

you did not saw the pants I gave you?? After all the effort to take it off from Isaac.... :lol:

Try them... :twisted: :lol:

@DJ: wow.. :shock: do you make all that stuff or you find them online??? :shock:

In case you do not like the pants SEMI.... look in the cementary, there is something waiting for you :) :P

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DynamicJumpIuff
I find them online, but I combined two to make that one above. Life... Dreams... Hope... Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things... I am going to destroy!! The end comes... beyond chaos.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 semianonymous

[QUOTE="semianonymous"]Anyways...what'ja guys get me? chang_1910

you did not saw the pants I gave you?? After all the effort to take it off from Isaac.... :lol:

Try them... :twisted: :lol:

In case you do not like the pants SEMI.... look in the cementary, there is something waiting for you :) :P

...Do I have to? I'm sorta scared...