Burnt Paradise: Not to be confused with Burnout: Paradise, which is fantastic!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts
Gentlemen and ladies, I saw The Dark Knight last evening at a midnight showing. It was glorious and just behind Wall E as the best film of the year. Copious amounts of alcohol for everyone!
OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
Awesome..... I will watch it next time I get the chance.... thanks for the booze :P

Congratulations CUU for having over 500 members! It couldn't have happened without all of you! :D
D3j1k0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 D3j1k0
Member since 2005 • 2085 Posts
To celebrate... 500 bottles of sake (rice wine, I think its a bit more potent than normal wine, though, since it's always served in little cups)
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

yay. 500 members! We're growing!!! YAY!!!!! :D

Avatar image for DynamicJumpIuff
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 DynamicJumpIuff
Member since 2007 • 3025 Posts
And to celebrate, I will show you guys the manliest and emotional scene from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!! ***Extremely Manly Spoilers That Are 100% Worth Watching***
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

To celebrate... 500 bottles of sake (rice wine, I think its a bit more potent than normal wine, though, since it's always served in little cups)D3j1k0

no, its not that great as someone might make it seem, i had to drink it at a party(of a japanese friend here)...its what lighter fluid might taste like...however, plop a shot glass of that into a mug of beer...much better

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 DynamicJumpIuff
The only thing Sake is useful for is to get an 8-headed dragon demon drunk.
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#108 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 HushRong

All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...GreggD

you play those? hahaha

arent they "dating sims"? i have actually NEVER seen one in a store here in japan

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#110 Icemael
Member since 2008 • 4602 Posts
Does anyone know a site where I can order games from U.S to Europe? Amazon doesn't ship games to Europe, but the prices in U.S are like 50% lower than those here...
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 HushRong

i usually have friends order stuff for me with Amazon...but they ship to APO AP/AE addresses, so for europe i have no idea.

ebay sells stuff, but you have to see if the seller will mail to EU or anything. but there is the whole Bid on it an see if you want to pay in credit or money order...an if they will mail to you for a reasonable fee

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 GreggD

[QUOTE="GreggD"]All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...HushRong

you play those? hahaha

arent they "dating sims"? i have actually NEVER seen one in a store here in japan

Oh, I don't play them. I just review them.
Jb101093

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Jb101093
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
JB101093- October 10:D
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
[QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="GreggD"]All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...GreggD

you play those? hahaha

suuure...

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 GreggD
[QUOTE="GreggD"][QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="GreggD"]All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...semianonymous

you play those? hahaha

suuure...

It's true. Besides, what I do in my personal life is none of your concern...
DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DynamicJumpIuff
[QUOTE="semianonymous"][QUOTE="GreggD"][QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="GreggD"]All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...GreggD

you play those? hahaha

suuure...

It's true. Besides, what I do in my personal life is none of your concern...

Suuure...
Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#117 Icemael
Member since 2008 • 4602 Posts

i usually have friends order stuff for me with Amazon...but they ship to APO AP/AE addresses, so for europe i have no idea.

ebay sells stuff, but you have to see if the seller will mail to EU or anything. but there is the whole Bid on it an see if you want to pay in credit or money order...an if they will mail to you for a reasonable feeHushRong

That's too much trouble, bu thanks anyway. I hate the D*MN PRICE DISCRIMINATION!!! For the release of OoE I'm thinking of actually going to U.S, so if I do I guess I'll buy a bunch of games.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 HushRong
[QUOTE="HushRong"]

ebay sells stuff, but you have to see if the seller will mail to EU or anything. but there is the whole Bid on it an see if you want to pay in credit or money order...an if they will mail to you for a reasonable feeIcemael

That's too much trouble, bu thanks anyway. I hate the D*MN PRICE DISCRIMINATION!!! For the release of OoE I'm thinking of actually going to U.S, so if I do I guess I'll buy a bunch of games.

that is genius...me, im probably going to still be in japan (i hope) so i will get it when it releases out here.

@Gregg...no offense or anything, an i know you got a review bunked for it. but how do you review the game if you dont play it? an then again...why would you have it if you arent going to play it? did you get it as a gag-gift?

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
wooooo hoooo party time* runs around throwing up shiny confide in the air then looks up as some fall in my eyes* aaaaa i can't see there in my eyes damn you shinyness confide, only if i had pet zombies
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GreggD

@Gregg...no offense or anything, an i know you got a review bunked for it. but how do you review the game if you dont play it? an then again...why would you have it if you arent going to play it? did you get it as a gag-gift?

HushRong
I've never played it, I don't own it, nor have I ever heard of it. I came across it when I was looking up Beyond Castle Wolfenstein. It was in the related games section. I reviewed it as a joke.
Zeromus1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Zeromus1337
Member since 2008 • 15955 Posts
[QUOTE="HushRong"]

GreggD

I've never played it, I don't own it, nor have I ever heard of it. I came across it when I was looking up Beyond Castle Wolfenstein. It was in the related games section. I reviewed it as a joke.

Truly a shame it went down...

Congrats on 500 members.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

*runs try the door hoping teh party is still going*

*sees Zero giving alcohol away*

Woo Hoo!!!! still going on...

CONGRATS CUU!!!! We do not have the lil emblem, but everyone image a Brigade emblem there, isntead of the battalion one :P Woo HOO!!! Party on!!!

To celebrate... 500 bottles of sake (rice wine, I think its a bit more potent than normal wine, though, since it's always served in little cups)D3j1k0

:lol: you describe what sake is... cute... :)

and some for me as well :D

@DJ: :lol: and... :shock:

Does anyone know a site where I can order games from U.S to Europe? Amazon doesn't ship games to Europe, but the prices in U.S are like 50% lower than those here...Icemael

yea.. like Hush said, ebay.com ... also I think taht barnes and nobles may do so. (Thus you know games are region lock, right? But if you have a US console... then :D.. That said ebay ship from US may be $$$ and some do not deliver out of teh states (and I`m assuming that ebay UK would have just EU version-overprice ) If I learned about a new place I`ll let you know.

JB101093- October 10:DJb101093

I`ll add you right now :) .... It seems that part here would nEVER end :D

BTW: welcome back to teh union :D:D You can tell us more about you here Enjoy gaming.

[QUOTE="GreggD"][QUOTE="HushRong"]

[QUOTE="GreggD"]All this normal anime talk is making me sick...Time to review a hentai game with a border-line illegal premise...semianonymous

you play those? hahaha

suuure...

:lol: :lol: OMG... ROFLMAO... sorry gregg but that is hillarious... (is that or I`m extremelly tired)

@Gregg: :? wow... thus it kind of makes sense, taht they remove a review that you have not play.. :oops:

Last weekend I went to NYC to see the apartment that my fiend got, nice place.. small but is NY. And she is doing a GREAT job with decoration and such..

We went dinning on Saturday to manhattan, nice restaurant, good food/service and affordable :) .. and on Sunday morning we watch THE DARK KNIGHT!! EXCELLENT MOVIE... (Zero :P )

I got back on Sunday, but I had an gathering with co-workers.. friends.. so we went for drink and dinner.. got home "late" (I have to wake up at 7:00am,... I`m in heaven, easy rotation... scratch that.. I get home around 7pm so... no so easy..) anyway....

I had a good weekend...

On other topic... MY TV IS STILL NOT WORKING!!!! I think I`m going to call circuit city :cry: AV 2 input is just seeing in black and white :cry:

See u all around...

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 HushRong

@chang...you watched Dark Knight? lucky...i have to wait awhile to watch here if i go to the on base movie theater...if i go to the japanese theater...20bucks. but i'd be worth it.

an you still have probs with your tv?

@gregg... that seems too weird, so i get your point. i guess WW2, monsters, nazi experiments and the like have alot in common with japanese "dating" games

im about to finish up some classes here, i have been taking basics to catch up an get my Associates degree...only a few credits more.(in one year...i earned like 44 credits instead of the average 30...good stuff). an after that, two more years i can be done with college an set my books on fire!

also...i might be staying in Japan-land a wee bit longer...so im hoping OoE gets released in the fall

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GreggD
Y'know, speaking of our lack of a Brigade emblem...WHERE THE HELL DID THE THUMBS-UP GO?!!
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 GreggD

@gregg... that seems too weird, so i get your point. i guess WW2, monsters, nazi experiments and the like have alot in common with japanese "dating" games

HushRong
Monsters of the tentacle variety...Brrrr...It just got chilly in here. :|
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 HushRong
[QUOTE="HushRong"]

GreggD

Monsters of the tentacle variety...Brrrr...It just got chilly in here. :|

oh _______(god of your choice) that is gross...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Hush: yeap.. when I connect something to the Av input 2, the image for some $%$@$@%$# reason is just white and black

@Gregg: well... I have deal with Customer service for a looooong time. I have run out of ideas, if you are friend with any mod/admin let me know so maybe he/she can actually do more, at least something that would last more than 3-4 days. We are still endorsed, but our emblem keep going poof. And what bothers me is taht our union is not listed among the union that have this issue. (you can read more about what I have being doing about it here )I may PM the mod in charge of taht thread during the week.. I though the same, especially now taht we are missing 2 emblems that we should have by now; brigade is suppose to come when unions are around 400 :? )

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
good news, since Dark Knight comes out on thursday, i don;t have to wait long to see it. and are we still having sake? i wanna try some.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 HushRong

i hate an envy you friend...i cannot wait to see Dark Knight.

as a cheap sampler...go to where your barbeque stuff is an find your lighter fluid...its pretty much the same thing.

its a good mixer though with beer, like Okinawan Orion (pronounced Japanese Style Oh-Ree-On)

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 elbert_b_23
heeyyy everyone chang its good to hear from you i am glad that you had a good weekend and that you liked the movie i'll wait for cheep theaters it see it or dvd to bad about the t.v that has to suck i hope it works soon
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 HushRong

i was browsin around google and...Oh My God...Oh My God...Oh My God!!!

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/364/psm3zoe32fq1.jpg i saw a pic that linked to a Sony User Felleowship Union and found something great.

that ZOE will have another sequel...this better be true...cuz...Oh My God... this shall be intense!

Code Geass...i have no idea how long this game goes on. but it has been fun and i have been able to finally upgrade alot of the frames. (im at the point in the story where Zero steals/snags some really strong frame that reminds me of Anubis from ZOE). i also learned that there are 3 story paths...so i could be playing tihs for awhile.

also, my friend ordered TWEWY for me an it should be here really soon...an i also had him order Lunar Knights for me. me an my DS are getting alot of one-on-one time

alucard1137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#133 alucard1137
Member since 2006 • 2916 Posts

i was browsin around google and...Oh My God...Oh My God...Oh My God!!!

http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/364/psm3zoe32fq1.jpg i saw a pic that linked to a Sony User Felleowship Union and found something great.

that ZOE will have another sequel...this better be true...cuz...Oh My God... this shall be intense!

Code Geass...i have no idea how long this game goes on. but it has been fun and i have been able to finally upgrade alot of the frames. (im at the point in the story where Zero steals/snags some really strong frame that reminds me of Anubis from ZOE). i also learned that there are 3 story paths...so i could be playing tihs for awhile.

also, my friend ordered TWEWY for me an it should be here really soon...an i also had him order Lunar Knights for me. me an my DS are getting alot of one-on-one time

HushRong

oh my godd (with two ds) i was so excited when i read that that i had to run around the house several times before calming down

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 HushRong

i know...i could have definitely used some ritalin when i read that.

i hope more info comes out really soon. i want to see some pictures an stuff (they used the old Jehuty pic for that page)

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 DynamicJumpIuff
You know what the biggest joke is in Brawl? Captain Falcon's priority.
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 GreggD
Zone of The Enders. Giant fighting robots in space...Ftw?
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 HushRong

Zone of The Enders. Giant fighting robots in space...Ftw?GreggD

you speak the truth my friend! if ZOE 2nd runner was so great on the PS2...i wonder how divine it will be on the PS3

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 semianonymous

here's something you might enjoy: Rejected Dark Knight script

Bruce: We hack the the internet.

Alfred: Hack the internet?

B: Yes. Hack the internet.

General: No one's ever hacked the internet before.

B: Well, theres a first time for everything.

G: Ok, I like it. But which one of the internets do we hack?

B: All of them.

DynamicJumpIuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 DynamicJumpIuff

semianonymous
Gee, it sure is cOLD in here....
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 semianonymous
[QUOTE="semianonymous"]

DynamicJumpIuff

Gee, it sure is cOLD in here....

hush up, new to me

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 HushRong

hush up? no im over here...oh wait...thats an actual word not just a name..

but that little tidbit...hilarious...i love corny script writing.

well, i got The World Ends With You...and i have officially gone cross-eyed. well, not really but my head kinda hurts. im still getting used to fighting on two screens. i concentrate too much on Neku than Shiki...but, im getting by. also, the soundtrack IS really good.

also, i ordered Lunar Knights...so i am lookin forward to that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I`m lost in sooooooo many levels today... what you guys talking about??

... and about that game.. happy for you guys :D I do not have any idea of what it is, and the moment I read fighting game I stop :lol: :oops:

BTW: MY TV IS ALL GOOD!!!! I ahd to go to circuit city, which was a unnesesary hassle, but when I got there saying that my tv did not work (which made me look like stupid) he said that I need it a different cable. I said I called explaining the problem twice and they said taht the tv was bad... He said, yea that model is different so some employee get confusse... (and btw the manual did not said taht AV 2 needed componets cables...

so anyway, I test the tv in the store with the rihgt stuff.. and it worked :D I ahve not tested here, gonna do taht tomorrow... but I do not think they would be any issue :D

Also I order THIS :D yea is a pre-order for September, but I was THAT happy to finally see that :P ... BTW: if anyone can figured out the difference between that one and this one pls let me know :D

Thx.

see you... I`m a HAPPY girl :P

EDIT: also for those taht may want to check out Comic-Con 2008 nothing major, has some cool games like Dead Space, and afro samurai and batman lego, but no major updates about it (thus I just flashlook tru it) Enjoy.

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 semianonymous
Comic-Con is run by idiots. I was going to go, but they canceled online registration 3 weeks ahead (they usually close it 2 weeks), and their hotline is nothing more than an advertisment. For shame, as I was going to demo OoE and make a video, maybe try to talk to IGA a bit if possible.
elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 elbert_b_23
hey chang i am glad that the t.v is working and that you are are happy , i'll watch comic con on g4 i want more information on the star wars clone wars game. the reason why they stoped selling tickets to comic con is that i heard they ran out of tickets and theres to many people there

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@Semi: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! :cry: you were going to be our inside person :cry: :cry:

@Elbert: yea, that make sense, specially with E3 being close to public, Comic-con is the next thing to try to get our fix, we teh common ppl. and thx about the tv :D taht is sweet of you.

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 elbert_b_23
sadily i missed the first ep of comic con live but knowing g4 there repeat it 3 times if not more, and chang i care for my friends and what happens to them and change you have forgot to send me you're wii friend code

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

they had some nice info about Dead Space in Comic-con.. I`m so excited about this game.

BTW could you let me know what did they show abou Home ps3? (any release news?)

oh... i`m sorry.. I should make a blog posting my number again and asking for my friends FC. I have had so many stuff going on that i do not even remember to whom I have added and to whom I have given mine.

anyway... My Wii FC is on my profile (right side, there is a tab for PS3 ID and one for Wii code.. is there. and my FC for MK is on my sig :)

and do not see urs in your profile, could you send me yours (sorry if you already did, but as you know my tv had issues so this weekend would be the time for this, and to play a bit :P )

see u around.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 HushRong

i think the Home for PS3 will be cool. but i havent heard anything lately about it...i just told my cousin that when it comes out...to D/L or whatever into my PS3.

i guess it'd be like Sims built for the PS3

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 GreggD
Home = meh in my opinion. I guess I'm not a Sims kind of guy.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 HushRong

i think it'd be neat to run around an meet people or whatever. of course...when i am not enjoying PS3 goodness.

an my friends an i are addicted to CoD4... we spent most of today playing it...an we were late to a hotel party...but it was good