..::FinalFantasy+Kingdomhearts Thread::..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 djmarky
Member since 2006 • 3317 Posts

Since i love Final Fantasy i thought i would make this thread :D If you dont like Final fantasy dont post :? Or post but dont Y'know Flame :P

So in here we can just talk about Final Fantasy and Kingdom hearts :D

What series is your favourite and what game, which character do you like best :D

I have FF1&2 Dawn of souls, FF4Advance, FF5Advance, FF6, Advance, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, KH1, KH2 and have ordered FF10:International, FF10-2:International+Last mission, KH2:FM+ and was thinking about importing FF7:International.

I just bought this awsome figure of Judge Gabranth from FF12 from Play.com :D and a little miniature from Play-asia of Cloud.

I know theres a few FF Fans in the union :D

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 asian_pride69
Member since 2006 • 17141 Posts

My favorite is of course Final Fantasy my favorite FF game of all time is FFX mainly cause it was the first ever FF game Ive ever played so yeah and the character I like best is Auron

I have played FFX, FF7, FF8, FFX-2, FF12, but I only own FFX ive played KH1 and KH2

I am a huge final fantasy fan!! :D

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 djmarky

I am playing FF12 right now :P

But my favourite character has to be Cloud :D My least favourite character has to be Vaan, i didnt think he should have been the main character of 12 - It should have been balthier / Ashe.

My favourite villian was Kuja But the best was sephiroth.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 asian_pride69

I am playing FF12 right now :P

But my favourite character has to be Cloud :D My least favourite character has to be Vaan, i didnt think he should have been the main character of 12 - It should have been balthier / Ashe.

My favourite villian was Kuja But the best was sephiroth.

djmarky

Well good luck beating it again :P

Well Cloud is one of my favorites as well as Rikku (in FFX-2), Balthier and Vincent I think

Yeah I think thats the only villain I like in the FF world. the rest dont match up to Sephiroth at all

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 asian_pride69
Well I dont think Vaan was the main character they said he was but the story didnt revolve around Vaan really. It did with Ashe mostly and Balthier next
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 djmarky

Im not even at Jharah - is that how to spell it :? - and i am lvl 33 with fran/basch/ashe :D

rikku was awsome in ffx/x-2. Alot of people dont like tidus but i thought he was kinda cool. In ffx-2 you get to add members to your party and not just play as yuna/rikku/paine you can have brother, monsters that you can catch and even tidus!!!

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 asian_pride69

Im not even at Jharah - is that how to spell it :? - and i am lvl 33 with fran/basch/ashe :D

rikku was awsome in ffx/x-2. Alot of people dont like tidus but i thought he was kinda cool. In ffx-2 you get to add members to your party and not just play as yuna/rikku/paine you can have brother, monsters that you can catch and even tidus!!!

djmarky

Oh well take your time you have lots of time :P

Yeah I know she's one of my most favorite video game girls of all time lol Tidus was cool. He was the best in blitzball.

wait you can?? Like in battle? Thats cool the only thing I didnt like in FFX-2 was the storyline, was short, and especially the blitzball gameplay so yeah

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 djmarky

The blitzball and storyline were poor and let the game down, but the battle system was i think the best ever! next to ATB and then ADB. But yeah, i am not sure how you exactly do it, for monster i think you just need to capture them but everybody has a little size thing so you can only have a certain amount of "Size" on the battlefield at one point. I think that humans such as yuna and the gang are all size 5. Monster will of course range in size.

The only thing i dont really love about FF12 was getting money, it takes a long time to get a lot of money. Especially at the begining of the game.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 asian_pride69

Well I did like the battle system in FFX-2 oh I never tried that maybe I should lol try it out

Well I guess they made it more challenging because in previous FF games it was so easy getting items and gil so they made it into a challenge I guess butyeah I get what you mean it took me a long time to upgrade ans stuff

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 djmarky

Well I did like the battle system in FFX-2 oh I never tried that maybe I should lol try it out

Well I guess they made it more challenging because in previous FF games it was so easy getting items and gil so they made it into a challenge I guess butyeah I get what you mean it took me a long time to upgrade ans stuff

asian_pride69

I cant wait till i get to the end of the game for all the gil i want :lol: but you should try it out, was a good game.

How many espers did you get ?

Sedg87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Sedg87
Member since 2004 • 314 Posts

I've owned pretty much every single FF title (except pre-Plsyatation era) so my vote goes towards FF. My favourite in the series is VII followed by VIII and then probably X.

On a rather sad note.. I dropped my PS2 today and FFXII no longer works :(

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 djmarky

I've owned pretty much every single FF title (except pre-Plsyatation era) so my vote goes towards FF. My favourite in the series is VII followed by VIII and then probably X.

bladeshock

:( How did you drop it ?

PenguinGlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 PenguinGlen
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts

I voted Kingdom Hearts. My fav game series so far (even though there's only three games atm).

I've never been interested in Final Fantasy and yes, I know that Kingdom Hearts has FF characters in it :P

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 djmarky

I voted Kingdom Hearts. My fav game series so far (even though there's only three games atm).

I've never been interested in Final Fantasy and yes, I know that Kingdom Hearts has FF characters in it :P

PenguinGlen

I think for the next Kingdom hearts they should expand as well as Disney characters but with even more Final Fantasy characters as well :D

There has been characters from FF6/7/8/10/10-2 and thats it i think. There may be some missed out ?

Marksman2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 Marksman2200
Member since 2007 • 23037 Posts

I'm a fan of the old-school FF games. That being 6 and below. I own Dawn of Souls, Chronicals that came out for PS, I also own FF5, and Mystic Quest that came out for the SNES. I don't like the newer ones. I'm actually going to see Advent Children for the first time today.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 djmarky

I'm a fan of the old-school FF games. That being 6 and below. I own Dawn of Souls, Chronicals that came out for PS, I also own FF5, and Mystic Quest that came out for the SNES. I don't like the newer ones. I'm actually going to see Advent Children for the first time today.

Marksman2200

I bought advent children its a great movie :D

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

djmarky

I cant wait till i get to the end of the game for all the gil i want :lol: but you should try it out, was a good game.

How many espers did you get ?

Just the 5 that was in the storyline I didnt feel like getting the hidden espers yet :D

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 asian_pride69

bladeshock

:shock: NOOOO!!!!! Not FF12!!!! That sucks how did you drop it?

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 asian_pride69

PenguinGlen

KH is also great but id prefer FF anyway, have you seen the KH2: Final Mix secret ending? Well we already know that there's gonna be a 3rd one so yeah :D

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 asian_pride69

Marksman2200

Advent Children is a great movie :D I got the DVD too

Marksman2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Marksman2200
The movie was awsome. I like the big fight witht the Behemut, and the chase fight.
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 asian_pride69
Oh yeah that was awesome but the fight with Sephy was the best :D
Marksman2200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Marksman2200
well, yeah it was.
PenguinGlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 PenguinGlen
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts

KH is also great but id prefer FF anyway, have you seen the KH2: Final Mix secret ending? Well we already know that there's gonna be a 3rd one so yeah :D

asian_pride69

Yep. Can't wait untill the 3rd game comes out, although it will be a long time yet...

I wonder if KHII:FM+ is going to be released outside of Japan or not... it would keep me fixed untill KH3. :)

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 djmarky
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

PenguinGlen

Yep. Can't wait untill the 3rd game comes out, although it will be a long time yet...

I wonder if KHII:FM+ is going to be released outside of Japan or not... it would keep me fixed untill KH3. :)

E3 they will say or not, but there is a large chance that they wont :(

Did anyone else notice that in Advent Children Cait Sith had a scottish accent ? Or was it just me :lol: ?

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

PenguinGlen

No I dont think so you have to import it I think so yeah

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="PenguinGlen"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

djmarky

E3 they will say or not, but there is a large chance that they wont :(

Did anyone else notice that in Advent Children Cait Sith had a scottish accent ? Or was it just me :lol: ?

Ya I noticed that in the game I dont think he did didnt sound like scottish but in the movie yeah :lol:

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 djmarky
I thought that was awsome :lol: If they ever, ever make a FF7 i hope they give him a scottish voice on that as well :D
fairyboots_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: -2

#29 fairyboots_
Member since 2007 • 4086 Posts
i absolutely love both series and own both but i have to side with ff cuz its a larger series and i just favor it for some reason >.>
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 djmarky

I wonder what information/trailers will be revelead from SE about FF13/Versus13 and KH3 or whatever it may be called.

Along with Dissidia, crisis core, final mix+, and the FF for the Wii :D :P :shock:

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 asian_pride69

I wonder what information/trailers will be revelead from SE about FF13/Versus13 and KH3 or whatever it may be called.

Along with Dissidia, crisis core, final mix+, and the FF for the Wii :D :P :shock:

djmarky

Cant wait to know more about XIII, Versus, and KH3 I just cant!! :D

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"]

asian_pride69

I hope they give us gameplay videos ! and for KH3 i hope they give a more in depth veiw of who we will be playing as? will it be the people in the new trailer or sora ?

I am back in time for nintendo and sony!! i will be watching them as soon as they are live ! :D Also i got a new phone today along with a cd and a dvd. Its a sony ericsson - W610i Walkman phone.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="djmarky"]

djmarky

I hope they give us gameplay videos ! and for KH3 i hope they give a more in depth veiw of who we will be playing as? will it be the people in the new trailer or sora ?

I am back in time for nintendo and sony!! i will be watching them as soon as they are live ! :D Also i got a new phone today along with a cd and a dvd. Its a sony ericsson - W610i Walkman phone.

Maybe we could play as them and sora probably maybe sora and friends will travel back in time :lol: crazy idea my bad...

Yeah I cant wait for more videos hope it's harder than the 2nd one cause it was really easy so I want the difficulty to be more challenging too :D

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="djmarky"]

asian_pride69

Maybe we could play as them and sora probably maybe sora and friends will travel back in time :lol: crazy idea my bad...

Yeah I cant wait for more videos hope it's harder than the 2nd one cause it was really easy so I want the difficulty to be more challenging too :D

yeah KH2 was rather easy even on proud mode is was suprisingly easy.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="djmarky"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="djmarky"]

djmarky

yeah KH2 was rather easy even on proud mode is was suprisingly easy.

yeah Im just hoping they just make it challenging and not so much about button mashing like the 2nd one.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 djmarky

Yeah some more challenges would be awsome!

I have FFX-2International+Last mission its AWSOME! But incredibly difficult. Since i cant read japanese :lol:

I know what potions, hi-potions, ethers, pheonix downs are :P and in terms of the main menu, i have sussed it out i think.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 asian_pride69

I have FFX-2International+Last mission its AWSOME! But incredibly difficult. Since i cant read japanese :lol:

I know what potions, hi-potions, ethers, pheonix downs are :P and in terms of the main menu, i have sussed it out i think.

djmarky

Yeah challenges are awesome :D

Well thats one way of learning Japanese :P

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"]

asian_pride69

Yeah challenges are awesome :D

Well thats one way of learning Japanese :P

Its going to be awsome i like how the action button is now [O] and not [X], [X] is now cancel. A little bit confusing after playing X-2 by pressing [X] all the time but ill get used to it :D But i am just going to wait for my new tv before playing it further. Hopefully i also get KH2:FM+ by the end of the week, along with FFX:International since there is a option to play that in full english, Voice and text.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 asian_pride69
Wow you have the International ones in jealous...:P
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 djmarky

Wow you have the International ones in jealous...:Pasian_pride69

:P Import them :D Since UK will NEVER get them may as well just import them in Japanese, learn a little japanese at the same time :D

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 asian_pride69

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]Wow you have the International ones in jealous...:Pdjmarky

:P Import them :D Since UK will NEVER get them may as well just import them in Japanese, learn a little japanese at the same time :D

If I had money...:?

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"]

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]Wow you have the International ones in jealous...:Pasian_pride69

If I had money...:?

I would buy from Yesasia since they are cheaper. FFX International was only around £13 and X-2 was around £15 not sure what that is in Dollers.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 asian_pride69
Hmmm ill think about it yeah I do want to learn Japanese :D
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 djmarky

I have been intersted in learning japanese for a while now, and even just japan in general :D

Thats 1 reason i imported the games, the other was because off the added extras :P Japan game boxes are even better than ours :lol: inside instead of it being blue its black and the little bar at the top that says Playstation2 is a little smaller and there is a box in the left bottom corner saying - CERO B with japanese text under it :P the booklet for X-2 is also just as cool :D :lol:

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 asian_pride69
It already sounds so awesome :D well im learning some from just watching anime on youtube haha its funny I really am learning some Japanese
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 djmarky
I already only know how to say thank you - goonichi wa . If thats how to spell it :lol:
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 asian_pride69
I believe konichiwa is hello and thank you is arigatou :D
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 djmarky
Whats gonichi wa - :lol: ? :?
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 asian_pride69
It's like a way of saying hello :lol:
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 djmarky

It's like a way of saying hello :lol: asian_pride69

Oh, :P

Well anyway, FFX-2 i managed to unlock another new dressphere. This one i think is the Geomancer ?

All the girls wearing it FLOAT ! and they have nice costumes :P the only attack i have seen so far is this cool thing with blue lights, like a little dome goes around the enemy and hits them.

I will make some videos tonight with some progress of the game and my new Tv.