..::FinalFantasy+Kingdomhearts Thread::..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51 asian_pride69
Member since 2006 • 17141 Posts

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]It's like a way of saying hello :lol: djmarky

Oh, :P

Well anyway, FFX-2 i managed to unlock another new dressphere. This one i think is the Geomancer ?

All the girls wearing it FLOAT ! and they have nice costumes :P the only attack i have seen so far is this cool thing with blue lights, like a little dome goes around the enemy and hits them.

I will make some videos tonight with some progress of the game and my new Tv.

Geomancer?! That's new...well at least to me :lol: thats soo cool watching them float while battling hehe...

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 djmarky
Member since 2006 • 3317 Posts
[QUOTE="djmarky"]

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]It's like a way of saying hello :lol: asian_pride69

Well anyway, FFX-2 i managed to unlock another new dressphere. This one i think is the Geomancer ?

All the girls wearing it FLOAT ! and they have nice costumes :P the only attack i have seen so far is this cool thing with blue lights, like a little dome goes around the enemy and hits them.

Geomancer?! That's new...well at least to me :lol: thats soo cool watching them float while battling hehe...

The other new one i dont know what the name of is but they are in japanes style clothes, and paine has a umbrella thingy :P

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="djmarky"]

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]It's like a way of saying hello :lol: djmarky

The other new one i dont know what the name of is but they are in japanes style clothes, and paine has a umbrella thingy :P

Really? Man nice additions :D it is from Japan anyway

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 djmarky
Yeah, since i never made any videos yesterday i am planning on making videos tonight of the new dresspheres, and just some random gameplay with one of my new Special guests :P
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 asian_pride69
speaking of that, have you figured out how to record videos more efficiently?
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 djmarky

speaking of that, have you figured out how to record videos more efficiently?asian_pride69

well i took a video from my digital camera earlier but it was 9 mins long and was 190Mb :shock: but i heard of a thing called capture card ?

I will try find out more about it tomorrow though, since i need to go to bed for the work in the morning :(

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 asian_pride69
Capture card? Never heard of it but if you find out more please tell me and thanks oh ok well good luck at work then :D
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Abgoj
Member since 2005 • 12168 Posts

I'm a huge FF fan, I have FF1 and FF2 anniversary (both are japanese imports, they both have an English language option), FFIII for the ds, FFIV advance, FFV advance, FFIII for snes (which is FFVI), FFVI for PS1 (and soon i'm going to get FFVI advance), FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, KH1 and KH2.

My favourite game of all time is FFVII, read my review of it if you want which you can find in my profile and recommend it if you think it's good.

My fav character is Cloud and my fav villiain is sephiroth, kefka is also a really good villain, he's just pure evil but funny, lol.

I'm eagerly anticipating FFVII: Crisis Core, FF dissidia, FF tactics: War of the Lions (I've never play FF tactics for the PS1 and I want to see what it's like), FFXIII and FFvsXIII.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 asian_pride69

I'm a huge FF fan, I have FF1 and FF2 anniversary (both are japanese imports, they both have an English language option), FFIII for the ds, FFIV advance, FFV advance, FFIII for snes (which is FFVI), FFVI for PS1 (and soon i'm going to get FFVI advance), FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, KH1 and KH2.

My favourite game of all time is FFVII, read my review of it if you want which you can find in my profile and recommend it if you think it's good.

My fav character is Cloud and my fav villiain is sephiroth, kefka is also a really good villain, he's just pure evil but funny, lol.

I'm eagerly anticipating FFVII: Crisis Core, FF dissidia, FF tactics: War of the Lions (I've never play FF tactics for the PS1 and I want to see what it's like), FFXIII and FFvsXIII.

Abgoj

Thats a huge collection *drools*

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Abgoj
[QUOTE="Abgoj"]

asian_pride69

lol, yep.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 djmarky
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="Abgoj"]

Abgoj

lol, yep.

Nice collection indeed :D

Seen the new screens of FF13 :D :D Looking good :P

I wonder if they will release a FF13:International after 13 has been released like most of the other FF's.

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Abgoj
[QUOTE="Abgoj"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="Abgoj"]

djmarky

lol, yep.

I wonder if they will release a FF13:International after 13 has been released like most of the other FF's.

They probably will, unfornately, none of the FF: International games have come to Europe :(

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"][QUOTE="Abgoj"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="Abgoj"]

Abgoj

lol, yep.

They probably will, unfornately, none of the FF: International games have come to Europe :(

I know it sucks, i just imported FFX-2:International and its awsome although kinda hard to understand the new stuff, not so much the old stuff that was in the english version, along with FFXInternational and KH2:fm+ :P since the ps3 has region free games, you would be able to just import it and play it no problem :D

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Abgoj
[QUOTE="Abgoj"][QUOTE="djmarky"][QUOTE="Abgoj"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"][QUOTE="Abgoj"]

djmarky

lol, yep.

I know it sucks, i just imported FFX-2:International and its awsome although kinda hard to understand the new stuff, not so much the old stuff that was in the english version, along with FFXInternational and KH2:fm+ :P since the ps3 has region free games, you would be able to just import it and play it no problem :D

Nice, I really want KH2:FM+, what's the new 'limit' drive form like in it? Man I want a PS3....

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 asian_pride69
Yea same here when I get it the first games im going to get are FFXIII and versus XIII
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 djmarky

The new drive in FM+ is awsome! Sora's costumes is similar to the KH1 costume. and you can perform attacks from KH1 including the dodge roll :P plus there is new attacks added which use up MP but are just awsome.

Attacks like - The bomarange throw, lots of combo attacks its just jawdropping :lol:

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Abgoj

Yea same here when I get it the first games im going to get are FFXIII and versus XIIIasian_pride69

Those are the games I want the most for the PS3, it's prob gonna be a long time before they come out though 'cause according to Sony's press materials FFXIII is only13% completeand FFvsXIII is only 1.3% complete.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 djmarky

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]Yea same here when I get it the first games im going to get are FFXIII and versus XIIIAbgoj

Those are the games I want the most for the PS3, it's prob gonna be a long time before they come out though 'cause according to Sony's press materials FFXIII is only13% completeand FFvsXIII is only 1.3% complete.

:( i had always heard they were being released early 2008 lol doesnt look like that will happen :lol:

I think they will be released 2009

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="Abgoj"]

[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]Yea same here when I get it the first games im going to get are FFXIII and versus XIIIdjmarky

:( i had always heard they were being released early 2008 lol doesnt look like that will happen :lol:

I think they will be released 2009

YEah I heard about that soo if that is likely to happen then we just have to wait....great well it says that FF13 is going to be released this year but I dont know....

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 asian_pride69

The new drive in FM+ is awsome! Sora's costumes is similar to the KH1 costume. and you can perform attacks from KH1 including the dodge roll :P plus there is new attacks added which use up MP but are just awsome.

Attacks like - The bomarange throw, lots of combo attacks its just jawdropping :lol:

djmarky

The power of the International Japanese ones.....yeah the Japanese get more info than the US and other countries do lucky hahaha well cant blame them they're the ones who made it so yeah...

mazniq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#72 mazniq
Member since 2006 • 515 Posts

I choose option 3- both of them.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 djmarky
[QUOTE="djmarky"]

asian_pride69

The power of the International Japanese ones.....yeah the Japanese get more info than the US and other countries do lucky hahaha well cant blame them they're the ones who made it so yeah...

Yeah, but FFX International has a option to have everything in english including the text, i wonder why thats been the only one they have done that with, i would really like FF's in English text, makes Abilites/items easier.

KH wont be Extremely difficult, just Abilities really. Weapons/armour/items all have those neat little pics.

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Abgoj
Do you guys think the Japanese version of Crisis Core will have english subs?
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 djmarky

Do you guys think the Japanese version of Crisis Core will have english subs?Abgoj

It may, but there is a video of it and it had Japanese Subs, but there may be a choice like FF1/2.

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Abgoj

[QUOTE="Abgoj"]Do you guys think the Japanese version of Crisis Core will have english subs?djmarky

It may, but there is a video of it and it had Japanese Subs, but there may be a choice like FF1/2.

Man I hope so, it looks awesome.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 asian_pride69

Crisis Core is for PSP right?

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 djmarky

Crisis Core is for PSP right?

asian_pride69

Yeah

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 djmarky
I know have KH2:Fm+ and just tryed ot RE:Com and its awsome!
PenguinGlen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80 PenguinGlen
Member since 2006 • 1537 Posts

I know have KH2:Fm+ and just tryed ot RE:Com and its awsome! djmarky

* Gets jealous * :P

The main reason I would love the game is for the COM re-make. I'm even considering buying a GBA at some point to play the game...

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 asian_pride69

I know have KH2:Fm+ and just tryed ot RE:Com and its awsome! djmarky

Grrrr im jealous :twisted:

Dammit where do you live!? I wanna borrow international games!!

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 djmarky

[QUOTE="djmarky"]I know have KH2:Fm+ and just tryed ot RE:Com and its awsome! asian_pride69

Grrrr im jealous :twisted:

Dammit where do you live!? I wanna borrow international games!!

Scotland :P

I tired out RE:Com and Fm. RE:Com is awsome, with the card battling a bit wierd traveling but its fun :D

and Final Mix i am going to play on Standard mode, before anything to get a feel of the slightly different controls and then i will play on CRITICAL :D

The box art is soo awsome, i will take pics of it tomorrow, since i never really got around to it today :lol:

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 asian_pride69
Arrgh!!!!!!! Nevermind dammit :lol: i think ive seen the cover post up the pics to make sure
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Abgoj
Yeah post up some pics of the cover.
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 djmarky

Sure :D Since i am doing a game on standard then Critical, ill start again for the purpose of the video and make my Critical Save, now then do it later.

Ill have vids of RE:Com as well, and pics of the cover and back :P

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 asian_pride69
Awesome ill check it out right now
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 djmarky
It would be easier to make vids if i had a capture card, i found out about some of them but still dont know even where to buy them.
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 asian_pride69
Yeah I know it sucks not knowing it it would be so much easier if we did
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 djmarky

Still there will be some times where i can video things easyly without having to do anything :P

I have seen a Extra Scene already thats near the begining of the game, it had no English voice and only JPN subtitles.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 asian_pride69

So did you understand what they were saying? Just wondering

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Abgoj

asian_pride69

Yeah, i'm wondering that too, did anything intersting happen in he scene, judging by how much you understood.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 asian_pride69
[QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

Abgoj

Yeah, i'm wondering that too, did anything intersting happen in he scene, judging by how much you understood.

I wonder, maybe ill understand some of it or maybe just judging their body language i probably could lol

Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Abgoj
[QUOTE="Abgoj"][QUOTE="asian_pride69"]

asian_pride69

I wonder, maybe ill understand some of it or maybe just judging their body language i probably could lol

Yep, maybe, actions speak louder than words.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 asian_pride69
Yeah thats what im saying lol
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 djmarky
Well in the scene you see Namine sitting on the bench at the top of the hill were you had to defeat that bag thing by tiring it out :P and a Hooded Man is there, OrgXIII - Doenst show who though, and axel is there. They do some talking and they must be by the look of it be calm ? there is no arm throwing or anything :lol: After they talk, axel opens a dark portal and you see namine's book that she has on her lap, and it has a pic of sora + roxas. Then she runs off in the portal and axel follows. The scene ends with the Mysterious character standing there.
Abgoj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Abgoj

Well in the scene you see Namine sitting on the bench at the top of the hill were you had to defeat that bag thing by tiring it out :P and a Hooded Man is there, OrgXIII - Doenst show who though, and axel is there. They do some talking and they must be by the look of it be calm ? there is no arm throwing or anything :lol: After they talk, axel opens a dark portal and you see namine's book that she has on her lap, and it has a pic of sora + roxas. Then she runs off in the portal and axel follows. The scene ends with the Mysterious character standing there.
djmarky

oooh cool, so you understood quite alot of it then, you could probably get translations for the game off of the internet to properly understand what they're saying.

djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 djmarky

[QUOTE="djmarky"]Well in the scene you see Namine sitting on the bench at the top of the hill were you had to defeat that bag thing by tiring it out :P and a Hooded Man is there, OrgXIII - Doenst show who though, and axel is there. They do some talking and they must be by the look of it be calm ? there is no arm throwing or anything :lol: After they talk, axel opens a dark portal and you see namine's book that she has on her lap, and it has a pic of sora + roxas. Then she runs off in the portal and axel follows. The scene ends with the Mysterious character standing there.
Abgoj

oooh cool, so you understood quite alot of it then, you could probably get translations for the game off of the internet to properly understand what they're saying.

Yeah, just dont know what they were saying :P But on Kh-Vids you can get most of the vids with english subtitles put in, but i havnt been on it yet.

asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 asian_pride69
Its hard to translate though :?
djmarky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 djmarky
Yeah, i just watched the clips i couldnt hear, not too bad :D I am already at the beasts castle :D
asian_pride69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 asian_pride69

Cool

Anywa, awesome 100 posts in this thread:D