Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 MysticalDonut
Member since 2021 • 2504 Posts

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

That is no good for people who wanted to buy a physical copy of the game

It is unfortunate for the two people who still purchase physical games.😞

It's crazy you think so many people use sub services and that is the only correct way. Many people still buy physical copies of games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#52 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:

It's crazy you think so many people use sub services and that is the only correct way. Many people still buy physical copies of games.

That is odd. Where did I mention sub services? Digital* games are the most preferred method for the majority of gamers. Holding on to a relic of the past isn't going to change the inevitable. Pro physical* folks have squandered their time arguing against digital* while allowing the medium to stagnate with optical storage.

digital: games that are accessed via server for transferring to your local device

physical: games that are accessed via optical technology that dates back to the PS1 era and is transferred to your local device.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MysticalDonut
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

That is odd. Where did I mention sub services? Digital* games are the most preferred method for the majority of gamers. Holding on to a relic of the past isn't going to change the inevitable. Pro physical* folks have squandered their time arguing against digital* while allowing the medium to stagnate with optical storage.

digital: games that are accessed via server for transferring to your local device

physical: games that are accessed via optical technology that dates back to the PS1 era and is transferred to your local device.

You replied to me just yesterday talking about sub services and why would anyone pay for games full price. Real odd indeed.

BTW, still hoping you get banned. Or a block button. I fucking hate you. If I never had to see your ignorant, piece of shit troll posts on here again I'd be so happy.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

^^^^^^

Oh it's on...

lol :P

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

@SecretPolice: Insert “Throw in the damn towel!” gif here. LOL

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@SecretPolice: Insert “Throw in the damn towel!” gif here. LOL

lol ;)

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Archangel3371

@SecretPolice: Awesome! Much thanks! LOL :)

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

TheHighWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 TheHighWind
Member since 2003 • 5724 Posts

I heard it's not that big, not too long, and has a lot of glitches. It still looks cool and isn't it a VR title?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 ConanTheStoner  Online
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@TheHighWind said:

I heard it's not that big, not too long, and has a lot of glitches. It still looks cool

Throw that in the Tinder bio.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#61 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12956 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:

You replied to me just yesterday talking about sub services and why would anyone pay for games full price. Real odd indeed.

BTW, still hoping you get banned. Or a block button. I fucking hate you. If I never had to see your ignorant, piece of shit troll posts on here again I'd be so happy.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

The bold, he did the same to me.

He seems to want to project his personal cheap shovelware game mentality onto others as if they have the same non existent value system for games as himself.

It's pretty moronic and annoying, yet he thinks he won something when you reveal you actually care about the quality of the games you play and games being cheap on a rental service doesn't change that fact.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pedro

@mysticaldonut: Never allow someone you don't know make you that upset. You are giving away your power and self respect. Time for you to grow up. But in the meantime 😂🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pedro

@above_average: Quality is irrelevant when it comes to varying price options for the same game. If you are paying more for the same game just because you feel it's more noble than you are not wise or should I say below average?🙃

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3401 Posts

I'm enjoying the vibes, pretty cool game.

Performance... At 30 FPS is pretty horrible. I'm not anti 30fps, some developers like Insomniac can make 30 feel quite good. Maybe something to do with motion blur implementation?

At 60 is very playable but not stable at all. And it seems kinda random, like in an empty corridor with nothing happening and drops frames.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:

@mysticaldonut: Never allow someone you don't know make you that upset. You are giving away your power and self respect. Time for you to grow up. But in the meantime 😂🤣

A troll telling people to grow up on an internet forum, smh

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 MysticalDonut
@above_average said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

The bold, he did the same to me.

He seems to want to project his personal cheap shovelware game mentality onto others as if they have the same non existent value system for games as himself.

It's pretty moronic and annoying, yet he thinks he won something when you reveal you actually care about the quality of the games you play and games being cheap on a rental service doesn't change that fact.

He's a miserable troll who needs banned. Seriously where is my block button on this forum. Why are we forced to see posts from users we don't want to see?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

Lol @ this thread.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#69  Edited By KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12956 Posts

@mysticaldonut said:

He's a miserable troll who needs banned. Seriously where is my block button on this forum. Why are we forced to see posts from users we don't want to see?

I wanted to block Tormentos back in the day.

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MysticalDonut

@kvallyx said:
@mysticaldonut said:

I wanted to block Tormentos back in the day.

Gotta start a petition.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

I am giving you solid advice. When you have a meltdown like you did because you were corrected, that is the only advice that can be given. Don't be this

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

I am giving you solid advice. When you have a meltdown like you did because you were corrected, that is the only advice that can be given. Don't be this

You didn't correct me over anything you clown. Buying physical, buying digital or renting your games on a sub service are all personal choices that a consumer has, there is no right or wrong answer. So stfu up with your nonsense for once.

There's no meltdown I am just expressing my dislike for you yet you keep responding to me anyways. If that's a meltdown then you are incredibly oversensitive.

above_average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By above_average
Member since 2021 • 1566 Posts
@Pedro said:

@above_average: Quality is irrelevant when it comes to varying price options for the same game. If you are paying more for the same game just because you feel it's more noble than you are not wise or should I say below average?🙃

Quality is never irrelevant you fkn moron.

This is my point. You keep trying to project your idiotic low value mentality on others as if other people think like you. MOST people don't agree with you!

I am not wasting my time on any game that doesn't meet a certain quality level to warrant my attention even if it's FREE!

There is a reason why Xbox is in last place for all things in gaming. People who think you are in the vast MINORITY of gamers. That's the reality below IQ.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Archangel3371

Damn. Pedro’s got his fans raging. 😅

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MysticalDonut

@randy_lahey said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

So toxic. Seriously hope he doesn't have a SO that he gaslights and tries to manipulate like he does to users on here.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro

@mysticaldonut said:

You didn't correct me over anything you clown. Buying physical, buying digital or renting your games on a sub service are all personal choices that a consumer has, there is no right or wrong answer. So stfu up with your nonsense for once.

There's no meltdown I am just expressing my dislike for you yet you keep responding to me anyways. If that's a meltdown then you are incredibly oversensitive.

I did correct you. I said nothing about subscriptions in this thread. You decided to bring in baggage to a conversation that has nothing to do with subs. When that was pointed out, you lost your shit but I am the one that is overly sensitive 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Pedro

@above_average said:
@Pedro said:

Quality is never irrelevant you fkn moron.

This is my point. You keep trying to project your idiotic low value mentality on others as if other people think like you. MOST people don't agree with you!

I am not wasting my time on any game that doesn't meet a certain quality level to warrant my attention even if it's FREE!

There is a reason why Xbox is in last place for all things in gaming. People who think you are in the vast MINORITY of gamers. That's the reality below IQ.

It is funny that you talk about IQ, quoted me, and still missed the point of the quoted comment. In fact you crossed out the relevant part because it was too hard for you to comprehend. I guess you are at least consistent at being below average when it comes to understanding of topics presented to you.🙃

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:
@mysticaldonut said:

I did correct you. I said nothing about subscriptions in this thread. You decided to bring in baggage to a conversation that has nothing to do with subs. When that was pointed out, you lost your shit but I am the one that is overly sensitive 🤣

Wow lol, imagine thinking someone can't reference something you said only yesterday, when it is relevant to the current conversation at hand.

You are insufferable and will go to such great lengths to admit that you aren't. It would be admirable if it wasn't so insanely toxic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Pedro

@mysticaldonut: so you are saying conversational context is beyond your understanding? To think that pointing out I never mentioned subs in this thread or in the conversation will make you this upset. Always remember I am not the one that lost their shit in this thread😄

Create that petition 😁

MysticalDonut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MysticalDonut

@Pedro said:

@mysticaldonut: so you are saying conversational context is beyond your understanding? To think that pointing out I never mentioned subs in this thread or in the conversation will make you this upset. Always remember I am not the one that lost their shit in this thread😄

Create that petition 😁

Actually, you're clearly the one who does not understand context given you haven't been able to comprehend why I referenced your post from yesterday...but go off, lol! Self ownage is great.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

@mysticaldonut: Yep, i owned myself by telling you that I did not mention Subs in this thread that triggered you lose your shit, that's some interesting self-ownage there😂