Xbox doesn't really have better multiplats than PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

[QUOTE="themajormayor"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]wrong "performance on PS3 drops down to 20FPS or lower for protracted periods of play, while the 360 tears constantly in a bid to prevent going further below 25FPS." http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-face-off-skyrim 5+FPS difference when the engine is put under strain,8% screen tearing on the 360 WHEN THE ENGINE IS PUT UNDER STRAIN. delta3074

Global percent of torn frames: 7.66

Global average FPS: 29.70

PS3

Global percent of torn frames: 0.00

Global average FPS: 27.02

let me guess, lens of truth? digital foundry is far more credible for starters and you should really learn to do maths because by the figures you just posted thats a difference of 2.7 or 2.68 if you want to get technical, not 2.5, besides, playabilty is about performance, the higher the framerate the better the performance so either way the 360 version plays better, any way, most people would rather have sharper textures, more shadows and a cleaner draw distance with more foliage than blurred textures, a lower framrate, input lag when the engine is put under strain and the fear that you are going to get hit with a crippling savegame bug that requires rewriting the engine itself to fix permanently, stay in denial dude, the 360 version of skyrim is the best console version, the Experts have spoken, you are a nobody, nothing you say will change that.

Why are they more credible? Because they don't post their statistics? Cause they forget all about loading or because they forget a whole lot of things in the BF3 comparision? They forget way too many things. Yes it's 2.68. I forgot the exact number excuse me. Eh ok? And the higher the screen tearing the worse is the performance so PS3 still plays better. No most people would want no screen tear, (almost)no jaggies, better sound, faster load times than screen tearing, extreme loading times, bad sound and jaggies. I can do it too. FXAA is not a neutral, it's positive. The differences in sharpness is close to nothing. 8% screen tearing is much more noticeable than 2.68(...) fps. And the draw distance is pretty much the same. I had one tree pop in really REALLY in the distant and that's it.. Trust me. The screen tear in the 360 is ridiculous you can just watch a comparison video and it's all over the place. And what savegame bug?? I have no savegame bug and no fear either lol. If it's anything you should fear it's the rollover horse carriage bug of the 360 version lol.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]It does, but the PS3 is slowly starting to turn things around now/loosingENDS

Actually is getting a lot worst, now with Skyrim, Crysis 1-2 etc and pretty much every demanding game visually

Also Gears 3 proves that 360 can do far better graphics than the best of PS3 (Uncharted 3)

CRYSIS 1 and 2? What?

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 themajormayor
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]lol why is Uncharted being better then Gears so upsetting to you? delta3074
why is the fact that skyrim is better on the 360 so upsetting to you? why is it the fact that most multiplts run marginally better on the 360 so upsetting to you?

That would be upsetting. If true. (the first statement. the second statement is true)
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

lol okay whatever helps you sleep at night, I'll be up playing Uncharted 3 and more because I, unlike you, actually have exclsuives to play and they look damn good. Enjoy Gears 3 and....kinect lol.

ShadowMoses900

When are you playing it, Shadow? It's still nowhere to be found on your PSN profile :lol:

Why are you stalking me :?

And if your using the PSN trophy site, it doesn't update that often. Doesn't matter because I don't have to show you anything, Uncharted 3 is the best looking game I ever played, it's easliy the graphics king on consoles. See it's PC guys and PS3 guys fighitng each other and lemmings are quite about it, cows have Unchcarted and Killzone ect... and hermits have Withcer and Crisis ect... and they fight. Lemmings have nothing to show.

Geez, your not even a good troll.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#205 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

And if your using the PSN trophy site, it doesn't update that often. Doesn't matter because I don't have to show you anything, Uncharted 3 is the best looking game I ever played, it's easliy the graphics king on consoles. See it's PC guys and PS3 guys fighitng each other and lemmings are quite about it, cows have Unchcarted and Killzone ect... and hermits have Withcer and Crisis ect... and they fight. Lemmings have nothing to show.

ShadowMoses900

the problem with you shadowmoses is that you flame lemmings for pointing out the FACT that most multiplats run better on the 360, even if it's only marginally better, better is still better, you then proceed to state how Ps3 exclusives are MILES better than 360 exclusives when the difference between gears 3 and UC3 is the same marginal differences you see between multiplats, you can't have it both ways, if it's ok for you to point out the fact that exclusives are btter on the Ps3 then it's ok for lems to point out the fact that most multiplats run better on the 360, any other way is just pure hypocrisy on your part ' i am allowed to point out the pro's fro the Ps3 but lems are not allowed to point out the pro's for the 360' do you see how childish that attitude is, it's double standards mate 'it's alright for me to do it but not for somebody else to do it'.

lol I don't care what people say about multiplats, I don't care if you think they are better on xbox or not. If I don't see amajor difference then it doesn't affect me, you can pretend it matters but it really doesn't. Exclusives I can brag about because there is a REAL difference, you think Halo looks better than Killzone? Or Gears looks better than Uncharted? No 360 exclusive has yet to match PS3 exclusives, but hey you don't think for yourself. Go link some sites and let them talk for you, your just a pawn.

I know what your issue is, see I'm a DR. And you are suffering from poor mans regret. Here's my prescription: get a better job and buy a PS3. You'll be more happy, trust me.

you are a muppet that gets childish and resorts to insulting poor people, there is no REAL difference between gears 3 and UC3 and i care more about gameplay than graphics and as far as gameplay goes even Halo reach offers more features than UC3,you carry on being a Graphics w**** if you like, i will carry on playing the better version of multiplats and games with more features, you are suffering from a superiority complex, heres my prescription, GET A LIFE. because i work damn hard for a living and support my wife and kids, my kids come first so i don't waste my money on overexpensive consoles that don't actually justify there difference price.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 themajormayor

[QUOTE="khoofia_pika"]It does, but the PS3 is slowly starting to turn things around now/loosingENDS

Actually is getting a lot worst, now with Skyrim, Crysis 1-2 etc and pretty much every demanding game visually

Also Gears 3 proves that 360 can do far better graphics than the best of PS3 (Uncharted 3)

Battlefield 3? And Uncharted 3 is far from the best of PS3 and still alot better than Gears 3. Graphically. Nice try.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 themajormayor
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]the problem with you shadowmoses is that you flame lemmings for pointing out the FACT that most multiplats run better on the 360, even if it's only marginally better, better is still better, you then proceed to state how Ps3 exclusives are MILES better than 360 exclusives when the difference between gears 3 and UC3 is the same marginal differences you see between multiplats, you can't have it both ways, if it's ok for you to point out the fact that exclusives are btter on the Ps3 then it's ok for lems to point out the fact that most multiplats run better on the 360, any other way is just pure hypocrisy on your part ' i am allowed to point out the pro's fro the Ps3 but lems are not allowed to point out the pro's for the 360' do you see how childish that attitude is, it's double standards mate 'it's alright for me to do it but not for somebody else to do it'.delta3074

lol I don't care what people say about multiplats, I don't care if you think they are better on xbox or not. If I don't see amajor difference then it doesn't affect me, you can pretend it matters but it really doesn't. Exclusives I can brag about because there is a REAL difference, you think Halo looks better than Killzone? Or Gears looks better than Uncharted? No 360 exclusive has yet to match PS3 exclusives, but hey you don't think for yourself. Go link some sites and let them talk for you, your just a pawn.

I know what your issue is, see I'm a DR. And you are suffering from poor mans regret. Here's my prescription: get a better job and buy a PS3. You'll be more happy, trust me.

you are a muppet that gets childish and resorts to insulting poor people, there is no REAL difference between gears 3 and UC3 and i care more about gameplay than graphics and as far as gameplay goes even Halo reach offers more features than UC3,you carry on being a Graphics w**** if you like, i will carry on playing the better version of multiplats and games with more features, you are suffering from a superiority complex, heres my prescription, GET A LIFE. because i work damn hard for a living and support my wife and kids, my kids come first so i don't waste my money on overexpensive consoles that don't actually justify there difference price.

lol Delta's true face is starting to show as a 360 fanboys.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#208 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

When are you playing it, Shadow? It's still nowhere to be found on your PSN profile :lol:

clone01

Geez, your not even a good troll.

Geez, and your not even a good person.

Nah just kidding

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 delta3074
Why are they more credible? Because they don't post their statistics? Cause they forget all about loading or because they forget a whole lot of things in the BF3 comparision? They forget way too many things. Yes it's 2.68. I forgot the exact number excuse me. Eh ok? And the higher the screen tearing the worse is the performance so PS3 still plays better. No most people would want no screen tear, (almost)no jaggies, better sound, faster load times than screen tearing, extreme loading times, bad sound and jaggies. I can do it too. FXAA is not a neutral, it's positive. The differences in sharpness is close to nothing. 8% screen tearing is much more noticeable than 2.68(...) fps. And the draw distance is pretty much the same. I had one tree pop in really REALLY in the distant and that's it.. Trust me. The screen tear in the 360 is ridiculous you can just watch a comparison video and it's all over the place. And what savegame bug?? I have no savegame bug and no fear either lol. If it's anything you should fear it's the rollover horse carriage bug of the 360 version lol.themajormayor
they are more credible than you and they say skyrim is better on the 360, you are the only person claiming the Ps3 version is actually better, you are in denial, end of.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#210 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

Gee, TC is obvious trolling and making contradictions.

KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#211 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

for ages you have been throwing around "i'm gonna go play u3 suckers." but then again, it's been already established long ago that you're full of shiit, moses. :lol:

waltefmoney

Are there any decent cows on SW left? All we have now are jokes like him.

there must be. it's just hard to think of any because they are usually too embarrassed to enter discussions where morons like moses and charlesdarwin are always making cows look like idiots. ;)

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Why are they more credible? Because they don't post their statistics? Cause they forget all about loading or because they forget a whole lot of things in the BF3 comparision? They forget way too many things. Yes it's 2.68. I forgot the exact number excuse me. Eh ok? And the higher the screen tearing the worse is the performance so PS3 still plays better. No most people would want no screen tear, (almost)no jaggies, better sound, faster load times than screen tearing, extreme loading times, bad sound and jaggies. I can do it too. FXAA is not a neutral, it's positive. The differences in sharpness is close to nothing. 8% screen tearing is much more noticeable than 2.68(...) fps. And the draw distance is pretty much the same. I had one tree pop in really REALLY in the distant and that's it.. Trust me. The screen tear in the 360 is ridiculous you can just watch a comparison video and it's all over the place. And what savegame bug?? I have no savegame bug and no fear either lol. If it's anything you should fear it's the rollover horse carriage bug of the 360 version lol.delta3074
they are more credible than you and they say skyrim is better on the 360, you are the only person claiming the Ps3 version is actually better, you are in denial, end of.

yes so technically the earth used to be flat cause that's what the majority claimed but then in like the 17-18th century it suddenly became round cause now 51% thought it was round. You're living in a fairytale world
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 delta3074
lol Delta's true face is starting to show as a 360 fanboys. themajormayor
it's no secret i prefer the 360, doesn't make me a fanboy to prefer one system to another, doesn't make me a fanboy because i think the Ps3 is overexpensive, doesn't make me a fanboy because i see the truth that most multiplats run better on the 360 and it doesn't take a genius to realise that Halo reach has more features than UC3, stop being a muppet dude and like i said to him, GET A LIFE,lol
speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#214 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Still lolled that you said before that Sony Blu-Ray owns.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Why are they more credible? Because they don't post their statistics? Cause they forget all about loading or because they forget a whole lot of things in the BF3 comparision? They forget way too many things. Yes it's 2.68. I forgot the exact number excuse me. Eh ok? And the higher the screen tearing the worse is the performance so PS3 still plays better. No most people would want no screen tear, (almost)no jaggies, better sound, faster load times than screen tearing, extreme loading times, bad sound and jaggies. I can do it too. FXAA is not a neutral, it's positive. The differences in sharpness is close to nothing. 8% screen tearing is much more noticeable than 2.68(...) fps. And the draw distance is pretty much the same. I had one tree pop in really REALLY in the distant and that's it.. Trust me. The screen tear in the 360 is ridiculous you can just watch a comparison video and it's all over the place. And what savegame bug?? I have no savegame bug and no fear either lol. If it's anything you should fear it's the rollover horse carriage bug of the 360 version lol.themajormayor

yes so technically the earth used to be flat cause that's what the majority claimed but then in like the 17-18th century it suddenly became round cause now 51% thought it was round. You're living in a fairytale world

let me know when the majority of people think skyrim is better on the Ps3 then we can talk stupid analogys like the one you just made,lol
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]lol Delta's true face is starting to show as a 360 fanboys. delta3074
it's no secret i prefer the 360, doesn't make me a fanboy to prefer one system to another, doesn't make me a fanboy because i think the Ps3 is overexpensive, doesn't make me a fanboy because i see the truth that most multiplats run better on the 360 and it doesn't take a genius to realise that Halo reach has more features than UC3, stop being a muppet dude and like i said to him, GET A LIFE,lol

*Thinks the PS3 is overexpensive* *Pays 50$ a year for online* Also "more features"=/=better. Cause then Mass Effect 2 would be a good game (lol :lol:)
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]the problem with you shadowmoses is that you flame lemmings for pointing out the FACT that most multiplats run better on the 360, even if it's only marginally better, better is still better, you then proceed to state how Ps3 exclusives are MILES better than 360 exclusives when the difference between gears 3 and UC3 is the same marginal differences you see between multiplats, you can't have it both ways, if it's ok for you to point out the fact that exclusives are btter on the Ps3 then it's ok for lems to point out the fact that most multiplats run better on the 360, any other way is just pure hypocrisy on your part ' i am allowed to point out the pro's fro the Ps3 but lems are not allowed to point out the pro's for the 360' do you see how childish that attitude is, it's double standards mate 'it's alright for me to do it but not for somebody else to do it'.delta3074

I am laughing through all this, what the hell is a muppet? Like from Seaseme Street? Those guys are awesome! I'm sorry, I didn't realise that PS3 exclusives being 100X better then 360 exclusives was so sensitive to you, you can keep you invisble multiplat differences and pretend you see a difference, I don't care. It doesn't bother me that 360 has the "better" version, what would bother me though would be if I only had a 360 and I had to miss out on the better (not in quotes because it's ture) exclusives. So you go ahead and enjoy your invisible multiplat differences, I'll be enjoying the same multiplats and teh best exclusives ever made.

Oh and lol @ poor people, your taking this too seriously. You need to take a break from all this if your going to get upset.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 delta3074
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]lol Delta's true face is starting to show as a 360 fanboys. themajormayor

*Thinks the PS3 is overexpensive* *Pays 50$ a year for online* Also "more features"=/=better. Cause then Mass Effect 2 would be a good game (lol :lol:)

mass effect 2 is a good game though, and the features on Halo reach have been highly praised by every reviewer so yet again your logic fails you completely,lol
ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 ThisIsTwoFace
Member since 2011 • 1132 Posts
Uncharted 3 3.8 Million Sold day one, cry harder lemmings.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 delta3074

ShadowMoses900

I am laughing through all this, what the hell is a muppet? Like from Seaseme Street? Those guys are awesome! I'm sorry, I didn't realise that PS3 exclusives being 100X better then 360 exclusives was so sensitive to you, you can keep you invisble multiplat differences and pretend you see a difference, I don't care. It doesn't bother me that 360 has the "better" version, what would bother me though would be if I only had a 360 and I had to miss out on the better (not in quotes because it's ture) exclusives. So you go ahead and enjoy your invisible multiplat differences, I'll be enjoying the same multiplats and teh best exclusives ever made.

Oh and lol @ poor people, your taking this too seriously. You need to take a break from all this if your going to get upset.

hypocrisy at it's finest. And here in blighty 'muppet' is a stupid person who hasn't got a clue,lol
Blue_Nishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Blue_Nishin
Member since 2010 • 87 Posts

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

lol okay whatever helps you sleep at night, I'll be up playing Uncharted 3 and more because I, unlike you, actually have exclsuives to play and they look damn good. Enjoy Gears 3 and....kinect lol.

Jagged3dge

caught :lol:

now wait for the excuse.

LMAO! :lol: There goes TC's credibility.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="delta3074"]it's no secret i prefer the 360, doesn't make me a fanboy to prefer one system to another, doesn't make me a fanboy because i think the Ps3 is overexpensive, doesn't make me a fanboy because i see the truth that most multiplats run better on the 360 and it doesn't take a genius to realise that Halo reach has more features than UC3, stop being a muppet dude and like i said to him, GET A LIFE,loldelta3074

mass effect 2 is a good game though, and the features on Halo reach have been highly praised by every reviewer so yet again your logic fails you completely,lol

I never said Halo Reach was bad or anything. I never played it. You are truly a master at putting words in other people's mouth. This isn't the first time either. I am just saying your logic is flawed. It's like saying fat people are better cause there is more of them lol. And Mass Effect 2 is a horrible "game"
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="delta3074"]it's no secret i prefer the 360, doesn't make me a fanboy to prefer one system to another, doesn't make me a fanboy because i think the Ps3 is overexpensive, doesn't make me a fanboy because i see the truth that most multiplats run better on the 360 and it doesn't take a genius to realise that Halo reach has more features than UC3, stop being a muppet dude and like i said to him, GET A LIFE,loldelta3074

I thought Halo was good too, until I saw Killzone. Makes Halo look like a damn N64 game...

Blue_Nishin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Blue_Nishin
Member since 2010 • 87 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

what? first you called everyone fanboys for acknowledging the 360's superior multiplats, and now you claim to notice differences that aren't even there?? :lol:

DF:

"Even relatively minor effects such as the curvature on the scope of Fisher's machine-gun are absent on PS3, along with a host of other cute presentational features seen in the original game. And even though the game is belittled so dramatically from a visual perspective, it still manages to run at a lower frame rate than the Xbox 360 version.

In all, Splinter Cell Double Agent is a deeply disappointing experience on PlayStation 3. Sure, the core of the game is pretty much the same, and yes there is an extra character and two more maps in the multiplayer mode. But who gives a toss about token improvements when such a colossal lack of care and attention has been paid to the main game itself?"

KarateeeChop

I didn't say it was that big of a deal, the game came out on PS3 a year later or so. The framerate was lower, but not by that much. The extra graphic detail wasn't that much better, but it was noticiable if you played both for a long time like I did. But either way it doesn't matter because it wasn't THAT much noticible, and most multiplats are even less noticble. The fact that you need to go to some website to tell you otherwise proves my point, there is hardly a difference between them. A difference I don't care about.

Now in exclusives that is another story, it must suck playing Halo and Gears and Fable and looking at the PS3 exclusives like Uncharted or Killzone ect...it's too bad you didn't buy a PS3. But I'm not saying those games are bad, they are good, but they don't hold a candle to PS3 exclusives.

You bought the right system for multiplats, I bought the right system for multiplats AND exclusives ;)

except that contrary to what you said, DF has actually proven that double agent on the ps3 lacks in graphical detail compared to the 360 version, big time!

so again, moses, how did you notice the ps3's "superior details" in that game, even though it has been proven that it was actually the ps3 version that suffers from being "belittled so dramatically from a visual perspective"?

you are full of shiit. :lol:

This ShadowMoses guy has to be a fakeboy. Or just a lying moron. :|

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 ThisIsTwoFace
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]lol Delta's true face is starting to show as a 360 fanboys. delta3074

The words of a Fanboy.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] *Thinks the PS3 is overexpensive* *Pays 50$ a year for online* Also "more features"=/=better. Cause then Mass Effect 2 would be a good game (lol :lol:)ShadowMoses900

I thought Halo was good too, until I saw Killzone. Makes Halo look like a damn N64 game...

yes killzone is better graphically but it doesn't make it look like an N64 game, you see, i am no hypocrite, i admit that Ps3 excluisives are generally better looking than 360 exclusives and i love killzone 2, but i prefer Halo for it's faster gameplay and added fetures like forge and firefight.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#227 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

ShadowMoses900

to be fair, moses, the way you fall back to this same old line every time you get caught making stuff up only makes you look more ridiculous, if that's even possible. ;)

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]you are a muppet that gets childish and resorts to insulting poor people, there is no REAL difference between gears 3 and UC3 and i care more about gameplay than graphics and as far as gameplay goes even Halo reach offers more features than UC3,you carry on being a Graphics w**** if you like, i will carry on playing the better version of multiplats and games with more features, you are suffering from a superiority complex, heres my prescription, GET A LIFE. because i work damn hard for a living and support my wife and kids, my kids come first so i don't waste my money on overexpensive consoles that don't actually justify there difference price.delta3074

hypocrisy at it's finest. And here in blighty 'muppet' is a stupid person who hasn't got a clue,lol

Hypocrisy? lol what? And I don't care if you swear at me withyour version of the outdated english. My people have swear words too, but you probablly wouldn't recognize them. But I'm not going to, because I'm being mature about this. I'm the adult here, your the kid from the UK who can't accept that Uncharted and Killzone ect.. all look better than anything on 360. But don't worry, you have invisible multiplat differences.

And how is Blighton? Never been there, only been to Wales. I like how they serve beer at all hours, but they don't let people buy handguns so they fail isntantly. Oh and paying taxes to fund TV networks like BBC is stupid, glad I live in the US where I don't have to waste money.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 themajormayor

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

KarateeeChop

to be fair, moses, the way you fall back to this same old line every time you get caught making stuff up only makes you look more ridiculous, if that's even possible. ;)

To be fair you're probably the most ridiculous 360 fanboy on SW after loosingends. And before you say it yes I am pretty ridiculous too ;) there is no shame in it. Just embrace it.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 themajormayor

ShadowMoses900

Hypocrisy? lol what? And I don't care if you swear at me withyour version of the outdated english. My people have swear words too, but you probablly wouldn't recognize them. But I'm not going to, because I'm being mature about this. I'm the adult here, your the kid from the UK who can't accept that Uncharted and Killzone ect.. all look better than anything on 360. But don't worry, you have invisible multiplat differences.

And how is Blighton? Never been there, only been to Wales. I like how they serve beer at all hours, but they don't let people buy handguns so they fail isntantly. Oh and paying taxes to fund TV networks like BBC is stupid, glad I live in the US where I don't have to waste money.

I gotta admit that's pretty f****** stupid. You pay the government to brainwash you through their propaganda channels.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]mass effect 2 is a good game though, and the features on Halo reach have been highly praised by every reviewer so yet again your logic fails you completely,loldelta3074

yes killzone is better graphically but it doesn't make it look like an N64 game, you see, i am no hypocrite, i admit that Ps3 excluisives are generally better looking than 360 exclusives and i love killzone 2, but i prefer Halo for it's faster gameplay and added fetures like forge and firefight.

Right nothing wrong with having a prefrence, and contrayer to popular belief, I actually enjoyed Reach. If people checked my profile and say reviews I gave Reach a 9.0. Lot;s of features but I enjoy Killzone and Uncharted more, no one is wrong here, both are prefrences.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

themajormayor

To be fair you're probably the most ridiculous 360 fanboy on SW after loosingends. And before you say it yes I am pretty ridiculous too ;) there is no shame in it. Just embrace it.

We are all pretty rediculous here, but I don't hate anyone here. Without Karattee I wouldn't have anyone to fight with, he gives me good laughs when I get into it with him. We bring the life here in SW.

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 ThisIsTwoFace

ShadowMoses900

Right nothing wrong with having a prefrence, and contrayer to popular belief, I actually enjoyed Reach. If people checked my profile and say reviews I gave Reach a 9.0. Lot;s of features but I enjoy Killzone and Uncharted more, no one is wrong here, both are prefrences.

Don't be tricked by his wizardry. He is a 360 Fanboy-In-Denial.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 themajormayor

[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="KarateeeChop"]

ShadowMoses900

We are all pretty rediculous here, but I don't hate anyone here. Without Karattee I wouldn't have anyone to fight with, he gives me good laughs when I get into it with him. We bring the life here in SW.

Yeah unlike clone01 which is so lame all the time and ruins the mode with his "neutrality"
Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#235 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Don't be tricked by his wizardry. He is a 360 Fanboy-In-Denial. ThisIsTwoFace
Delta isn't a fanboy... :?

woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] Why u mad? You must only have a 360. Heil68

I owwn a PS3 and a 360, hell even a wii and I think you're a joke

Well that hurts my feelings and now I know i need to change. Only through change, hard-work and dedication can I make a difference and I thank you for pointing me in the right direction and setting em straight. Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps, down new roads, armed with nothing but their own vision. We all have ability. The difference is how we use it. Whatever your dream is, go for it and I'm going to make my dreams come true-To have random nobodies on the internet like me. Thank you!

wow, so witty and impressive :roll: if only he wasnt a tool...
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]yes killzone is better graphically but it doesn't make it look like an N64 game, you see, i am no hypocrite, i admit that Ps3 excluisives are generally better looking than 360 exclusives and i love killzone 2, but i prefer Halo for it's faster gameplay and added fetures like forge and firefight.ThisIsTwoFace

Don't be tricked by his wizardry. He is a 360 Fanboy-In-Denial.

I don't know, he is kinda fanboyish always going on about DF and Lens of Truth. But I never met a fanboy in real life, I think everyone here would get along and we would all talk about games and stuff. I don't care if there is a game on xbox, if it's on xbox and it's good I'll play it, doesn't matter to me in real life. But on here xbox sucks, end of story. And PS3 is better on here and in real life, everyone knows this.

BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#238 BibiMaghoo
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

ShadowMoses900

Dude, I live in wales......we dont have to pay for health care here........I think we do better...:P

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 ThisIsTwoFace

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"] Don't be tricked by his wizardry. He is a 360 Fanboy-In-Denial. Stevo_the_gamer

Yes he is, how can you say PS3 is overexpensive?? PS3 in UK (I don't care about how much it costs in US) is only around 199 Pounds compared to Xbox which is around 150. To say PS3 is overexpensive while having an Xbox and paying 60 a year. LOL. That is all.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

BibiMaghoo

Dude, I live in wales......we dont have to pay for health care here........I think we do better...:P

Ya you pay for the NHS in taxes, so it's not free.I think they also have private health services there aswell, but you have to pay for that. Also the women I was living with kept complaining about her gate keeper or something, some guy she had to see before she could go to the doctor. But I think your system has some benefits as I know people who have kids and they don't have insurance and if there kids get sick then they don't get much help. And I don't think that's right.

But your gun laws suck, I own 6 long guns and 4 handguns with a concealed carry liscense and I don't want to have that taken away. But England is nice, at least where I was at, you probably have bad parts too. I want to go back but I hear England has become more Anti Semitic over the years and I'm of Jewish descent so I'm scared.

ThisIsTwoFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 ThisIsTwoFace

[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

Ya you pay for the NHS in taxes, so it's not free.I think they also have private health services there aswell, but you have to pay for that. Also the women I was living with kept complaining about her gate keeper or something, some guy she had to see before she could go to the doctor. But I think your system has some benefits as I know people who have kids and they don't have insurance and if there kids get sick then they don't get much help. And I don't think that's right.

But your gun laws suck, I own 6 long guns and 4 handguns with a concealed carry liscense and I don't want to have that taken away. But England is nice, at least where I was at, you probably have bad parts too. I want to go back but I hear England has become more Anti Semitic over the years and I'm of Jewish descent so I'm scared.

Its free. NHS is covered by stuff like Income tax. I can walk into a hospital right now with a sprained knee and I'd get treated, given a medical note without having to pay a penny.
woodenfork21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 woodenfork21
Member since 2011 • 454 Posts

[QUOTE="waltefmoney"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

proof in the pudding: XBL>psn :lol:

oh moses...smh

lordy, how long have you had the game? the game has been out for how long now and the trophy site hasnt been able to keep up with the updates yet. Xbox Lives update instantly...in fact it can update ur gamerscore, facebook, twitter, and whatever else you have connected to ur profile instantly. cows have to wait a few days or weeks to get a BS trophy though, yikes.

the person that placed the attachmentment of the "just wait..." phrase on cows was a prophet genius. nail that one, on the head. wait for the system to release, wait for games, wait for an actual good game to be release, wait for the psn hack to be fixed, wait for cross game chat, wait for ur mandatory update to finally update, wait for ur damn trophys to register on psn site centered around psn trophys...no wonder cows are having so many meltdowns. they're tired of twirling their thumbs waiting for the ps3 to get its act together lol.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#243 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

[QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"] Don't be tricked by his wizardry. He is a 360 Fanboy-In-Denial. ThisIsTwoFace

Yes he is, how can you say PS3 is overexpensive?? PS3 in UK (I don't care about how much it costs in US) is only around 199 Pounds compared to Xbox which is around 150. To say PS3 is overexpensive while having an Xbox and paying 60 a year. LOL. That is all.

Come on. Live doesn't cost £60. If you shop around you can find 13 months for under £30. I know that, and I don't even pay for it any more.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I think Jews are probably one of the least persecuted people in the UK. Certainly a fraction compared to people from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 BibiMaghoo

[QUOTE="BibiMaghoo"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

lmfao, your funny dude. I assure you though, the health service is very much free of charge to ANY citizen, regardless of ethnic origin. If they are a british citizen, they have free health care for life. The American system is sickening. People litterally get thrown out of hospitals because they dont get stung for insurance. Its a disgrace to the entire world, when your preaching about how much aid you give to foriegn countries..... Our guns laws our the best in the world, simply because not every fool can go and buy a gun. You know all these people that get shot and murdered every day in your country? Then have to pay to be stiched up if they live? Doesnt happen in my country... None of this has anything to do with gaming, but dont come preaching about how good your country is, much of the world tend to disagree. GS would rate it a 7.5.......
BibiMaghoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 BibiMaghoo

[QUOTE="ThisIsTwoFace"][QUOTE="Stevo_the_gamer"]Delta isn't a fanboy... :?

dommeus

Come on. Live doesn't cost £60. If you shop around you can find 13 months for under £30. I know that, and I don't even pay for it any more.

A full year from MS only costs £40
DarthJohnova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 DarthJohnova
Member since 2010 • 4599 Posts

Agree with OP about multiplat differences; they're so minor it's ridiculous. The only ones worth comparing are consoles vs PC but obviously PC wins out by a country mile so really it's a moot point.

All this nonsense about persecuting jews and the NHS is nonsense, not quite sure where that came from :P

Avatar image for heeeeeeeeeweeee
heeeeeeeeeweeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 heeeeeeeeeweeee
Member since 2011 • 2083 Posts

There is hardly a different in multiplats (any one who isn't a fanboy knows this) and most of the time you can't even noitice. The whole "xbox has teh better multiplatz" is something that idiots who go to lens of truth and digital foundry believe. I can understand why they do though, someone has to make them feel less insucure about having a console with no more games coming out. And I can understand why sites like lens of truth and digital foundry do what they do, to make money off of idtiot fanboys. The more fanboys they get to watch ads on their site, the more money they recieve. I can't blame them, I would be doing the SAME exact thing in their postion.

What's funny though is that none of these people want to talk about exclusives. No they want to pretend that their is a VAST difference between multiplats because some site says so, but if you compare exclusives they don't want to admit it. No 360 exclusive comes close to PS3 exlcusives, nothing. Halo doesn't look anywhere near as good as Killzone, Gears is nothing special compared to Uncharted, and MGS4 STILL looks better than 360 exclusives, and that came out in 2008!

In multiplats the differences are minimal, but in exclusives there is a VAST difference. Some people don't want to admit it, sorry but it's the truth.

ShadowMoses900

halo anniversary is overall better than any fps exclusive fps.

tomarlyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 tomarlyn
Member since 2005 • 20148 Posts
Why do you keep rehashing the same thread every few weeks. Seriously why?? And there is a difference, proven every time you start this nonsense over and over again. Until next time....
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 delta3074

ShadowMoses900

blighty is britain as a whole , and in america there are roughly 67,000 gun related deaths a year, thats what happens when you let people own guns, how can my english be outdated when we set the standard in ENGLAND , and i am 37 ,married with my own kids, hardly a kid and i am not the first one who resorted to insults first dude, you did, and i already stated that killzone and UC3 look better than 360 exclusives many a time.