Xbox 360 has weakest exclusives says experts

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBoss5777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BigBoss5777
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts
Did you just say it lags behind Ps3??? Are you kidding, the 360 has the most exclusives. Ps3 has like two or three left to hold on to (that are even worth mentioning.)black_chewbacca
MotorStorm, MGS,Final Fantasy, God Of war, Tekken, Devil May Cry, Gran Turismo, Resistance, Killzone,WarHawk, Lair, Heavenly Sword. A bit more than "2 or 3" there buddy
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Goku004"]I think everyone pretty much knows 360 only has Halo and Gears. 360 games are exclusives are weak.XaosII

yeah keep telling yourself that. :wink::

Mass effect/bioshock will get AA just like when you were hyping Lost planet and it flopped at incredibly low AA. Mass effect and bioshock will get low AA's. Stop hyping crappy games. You should be hyping eragon 2 or something of that sort.

Step 1: Go to gamerankings.com Step 2: limit category to all RPG's Step 3: look at top 10 highest rated RPG's of all time Step 4: Count how many were made by bioware and then say that Mass Effect will get AA. I normally try to avoid hyping games, but Mass Effect looks to me like it could be one of the greatest games ever regardless of system.

:lol: there is 0 from bioware.

Uhhh.... #1: KOTOR (Xbox), #2 Baulders Gate 2, #4 KOTOR (PC) #10 Baulders Gate 1. Incase you're bad at math either 30 or 40% (depending on if you count both versions of KOTOR) of the top 10 rpgs of all time are developed by Bioware. Nice try bud.

Not to be rude...but i'd like to play a little game. How many exclusive RPG's has Bioware made? How many of those have been for consoles? What makes you think Mass Effect will be different?

because this time bioware has stated that they have no plans on porting the game to the pc, and even if they do start work on porting the game..it would be after the series is finished on the 360.
spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 spark_212
Member since 2005 • 1546 Posts
[QUOTE="black_chewbacca"]Did you just say it lags behind Ps3??? Are you kidding, the 360 has the most exclusives. Ps3 has like two or three left to hold on to (that are even worth mentioning.)rahzel54
maybe not worth mentioning to you, because you're obviously a lemming. if you enjoyed the ps3's exclusives, do you really think you would buy a 360 and not a ps3? give me a break... -Active Dogs (Working Title) -Afrika -Akari Project (working title) -Angel Rings (Published by Sony) -Ape Escape PS3 (working title) (Published by Sony) -Aquanaut’s Holiday (The) -BB (Working Title) -Big (Working Title) (Naughty Dog/Published by Sony) -Big Time Revenge -Bipedal Movement Simulation (Working Title) -Black Blade -Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3: Summer Holidays 20th Century (Published by Sony) -Castlevania PS3 -Coded Arms Assault -Codename: Sengoku 23KU -Crytek Project -Devil May Cry 4 -Driver PS3 -Eight days (SCE) -EyeDentify (Published by Sony) -The Eye of Judgment: Conquerors of 9 Fields (Published by Sony) -Fatal Frame PS3 -FIA World Touring Car Championship -Fifth Phantom Saga -Final Fantasy XIII -Final Fantasy Versus XIII -Formula One (Published by Sony) -Full Auto 2: Battlelines -Future GPX Cyber Formula PS3 -Generation of Chaos VI -Genji: Days of the Blade -Getaway 3 (The) (Published by Sony) -Goodnavigate Mystery Adventure (working title) -Gradius -Grand Turismo 5 (Published by Sony) -Grand Turismo HD (Published by Sony) -Gretzky NHL (Published by Sony) -Hackberry Pachinko Simulator (Working Title) -Heavenly Sword (Published by Sony) -Hot Shots Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Published by Sony) -Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu -Killzone 2 (SCE) -Kurayami -L.A. Noire -Lair -Little House in the Plateau (Working Title) -Mahjong Taikai IV -Mahjong Oh -Makai Wars -Martial Art -Master P.J. (Working Title) -Mech-based Action Game (Working Title) -Media-mix Game Project Featuring Anime (Working Title) -Metal Gear Solid 4 -Minna no Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Mist of Chaos -Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Confirmed) -Monster Carnival (Working Title) (Published by Sony) -Monster Hunter 3 -Monster Kingdom (Published by Sony) -MotorStorm (Published by Sony) -Naughty Dog (Working Title) (SCE) -Naxat Plan (Working Title) -NBA 07 The Life Vol. 2 (Published by Sony) -NBA ’08 (Published by Sony) -Ni-Oh -Ninja Gaiden Sigma -Possession -Project D -Project Psychic (Working Title) -Pro-Mahjong Kiwame Final (Working Title) -Railfan -Ratchet and Clank 5 (Published by Sony) -Redwood Falls -Rengoku: The End of the Century -Resistance: Fall of Man -Returning Alive -Ridge Racer 7 -Romance of the Three Kingdoms PS3 (Koei) -Sega Golf PS3 -Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Igo PS3 -Shin Megami Tensei -Silent Hill 5 -Singstar PS3 (Published by Sony) -Slotter Mania -Soul Calibur IV -Star Wars Next Gen (Untitled) -Sunrise Eiyuutan PS3 -Tekken 6 (Confirmed) -Unknown Realms (Published by Sony) -Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (SCE) -Value 2000 Igo -Value 2000 Shougi -WarDevil Enigma -Warhawk (Published by Sony) -Way of the Samurai 3 -White Knight Story -Wipeout PS3 (Published by Sony) -Wizardry -World Tour Soccer PS3 (Published by Sony) -Yamasa Digi World DX -DC Universe (PC, PS3) plus possibly more.

3/4 of those game are no-name games, and are gonna score 5.0 or lower, and a few are on 360 aswell.

dannyc9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 dannyc9
Member since 2005 • 1374 Posts
[QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen beyondgamez

VF5 is on the 360 too. MGS5 is just your imagination. MGS4 and DMC4 will probably be on the 360. and LA noire will be on the 360.

so where the confirmation..you do know sony is makin mgs the movie..so i the chance its comin the 360 decreases big time..LA Noire is ps3 exclusive.. unless you have a link confirming it for the 360..devil may cry yes it have the biggest chance comin to the 360..

LA Noire was announced as a PS3 exclusive when sony was publishing it, but sony pulled out and now R* is publishing it and bringing it to next gen consoles.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6158595.html

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Goku004"]I think everyone pretty much knows 360 only has Halo and Gears. 360 games are exclusives are weak.XaosII

yeah keep telling yourself that. :wink::

Mass effect/bioshock will get AA just like when you were hyping Lost planet and it flopped at incredibly low AA. Mass effect and bioshock will get low AA's. Stop hyping crappy games. You should be hyping eragon 2 or something of that sort.

Step 1: Go to gamerankings.com Step 2: limit category to all RPG's Step 3: look at top 10 highest rated RPG's of all time Step 4: Count how many were made by bioware and then say that Mass Effect will get AA. I normally try to avoid hyping games, but Mass Effect looks to me like it could be one of the greatest games ever regardless of system.

:lol: there is 0 from bioware.

Uhhh.... #1: KOTOR (Xbox), #2 Baulders Gate 2, #4 KOTOR (PC) #10 Baulders Gate 1. Incase you're bad at math either 30 or 40% (depending on if you count both versions of KOTOR) of the top 10 rpgs of all time are developed by Bioware. Nice try bud.

Not to be rude...but i'd like to play a little game. How many exclusive RPG's has Bioware made? How many of those have been for consoles? What makes you think Mass Effect will be different?

Because Mass Effect is a trilogy and going by the fact that Bioware normally takes years to make a game, and develop exclusively for the PC and 360 (as far as we know), they would more likely work on Mass Effect 2 than a port of Mass Effect 1, especially when they have Dragon Age (I think that's what it's called) as a PC exclusive. I think it is much better to keep making new games than ports.
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
[QUOTE="beyondgamez"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen dannyc9

VF5 is on the 360 too. MGS5 is just your imagination. MGS4 and DMC4 will probably be on the 360. and LA noire will be on the 360.

so where the confirmation..you do know sony is makin mgs the movie..so i the chance its comin the 360 decreases big time..LA Noire is ps3 exclusive.. unless you have a link confirming it for the 360..devil may cry yes it have the biggest chance comin to the 360..

LA Noire was announced as a PS3 exclusive when sony was publishing it, but sony pulled out and now R* is publishing it and bringing it to next gen consoles.

And is it announced on anything besides ps3?
Nyder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Nyder99
Member since 2005 • 60 Posts
Did this kid seriously think that KOTOR wasn't developed by Bioware? ROFL!

The PS3 line-up doesn't really impress me, even with the long lists. The only game I find worthwhile is MGS4, and I made that sacrifice for the 360.

I've been a PS fan since PS1. I hated XBOX and I loved my PS2. But sorry, the games for the 360 are definately more appealing. Nothing justifies the price tag for me.
Avatar image for XboxUnderground
XboxUnderground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 XboxUnderground
Member since 2003 • 20965 Posts
if you guys need proof of how terrible GamePro is just go here http://www.gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/games/features/82229.shtml :lol: RR7 doesn't even look as good as RR6 yet it somehow , in their eyes, looks better than every other game that was at TGS
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 terrellpakeman
Member since 2003 • 1326 Posts

[QUOTE="black_chewbacca"]Did you just say it lags behind Ps3??? Are you kidding, the 360 has the most exclusives. Ps3 has like two or three left to hold on to (that are even worth mentioning.)rahzel54
maybe not worth mentioning to you, because you're obviously a lemming. if you enjoyed the ps3's exclusives, do you really think you would buy a 360 and not a ps3? give me a break... -Active Dogs (Working Title) -Afrika -Akari Project (working title) -Angel Rings (Published by Sony) -Ape Escape PS3 (working title) (Published by Sony) -Aquanaut’s Holiday (The) -BB (Working Title) -Big (Working Title) (Naughty Dog/Published by Sony) -Big Time Revenge -Bipedal Movement Simulation (Working Title) -Black Blade -Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3: Summer Holidays 20th Century (Published by Sony) -Castlevania PS3 -Coded Arms Assault -Codename: Sengoku 23KU -Crytek Project -Devil May Cry 4 -Driver PS3 -Eight days (SCE) -EyeDentify (Published by Sony) -The Eye of Judgment: Conquerors of 9 Fields (Published by Sony) -Fatal Frame PS3 -FIA World Touring Car Championship -Fifth Phantom Saga -Final Fantasy XIII -Final Fantasy Versus XIII -Formula One (Published by Sony) -Full Auto 2: Battlelines -Future GPX Cyber Formula PS3 -Generation of Chaos VI -Genji: Days of the Blade -Getaway 3 (The) (Published by Sony) -Goodnavigate Mystery Adventure (working title) -Gradius -Grand Turismo 5 (Published by Sony) -Grand Turismo HD (Published by Sony) -Gretzky NHL (Published by Sony) -Hackberry Pachinko Simulator (Working Title) -Heavenly Sword (Published by Sony) -Hot Shots Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Published by Sony) -Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu -Killzone 2 (SCE) -Kurayami -L.A. Noire -Lair -Little House in the Plateau (Working Title) -Mahjong Taikai IV -Mahjong Oh -Makai Wars -Martial Art -Master P.J. (Working Title) -Mech-based Action Game (Working Title) -Media-mix Game Project Featuring Anime (Working Title) -Metal Gear Solid 4 -Minna no Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Mist of Chaos -Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Confirmed) -Monster Carnival (Working Title) (Published by Sony) -Monster Hunter 3 -Monster Kingdom (Published by Sony) -MotorStorm (Published by Sony) -Naughty Dog (Working Title) (SCE) -Naxat Plan (Working Title) -NBA 07 The Life Vol. 2 (Published by Sony) -NBA ’08 (Published by Sony) -Ni-Oh -Ninja Gaiden Sigma -Possession -Project D -Project Psychic (Working Title) -Pro-Mahjong Kiwame Final (Working Title) -Railfan -Ratchet and Clank 5 (Published by Sony) -Redwood Falls -Rengoku: The End of the Century -Resistance: Fall of Man -Returning Alive -Ridge Racer 7 -Romance of the Three Kingdoms PS3 (Koei) -Sega Golf PS3 -Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Igo PS3 -Shin Megami Tensei -Silent Hill 5 -Singstar PS3 (Published by Sony) -Slotter Mania -Soul Calibur IV -Star Wars Next Gen (Untitled) -Sunrise Eiyuutan PS3 -Tekken 6 (Confirmed) -Unknown Realms (Published by Sony) -Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (SCE) -Value 2000 Igo -Value 2000 Shougi -WarDevil Enigma -Warhawk (Published by Sony) -Way of the Samurai 3 -White Knight Story -Wipeout PS3 (Published by Sony) -Wizardry -World Tour Soccer PS3 (Published by Sony) -Yamasa Digi World DX -DC Universe (PC, PS3) plus possibly more, like God Of War 3 and SOCOM.

You're grasping for straws when you have 2 Mahjong games listed as exclusives. Just list the major titles that would actually get people to drop cash on a system. WTF is Shin Megami Tensei & Yamasa Digi World DX ?! Get real and stop tossing out any game that sucks or is a "working title"!

Liquid_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#60 Liquid_47
Member since 2003 • 4905 Posts
[QUOTE="dannyc9"][QUOTE="beyondgamez"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen nextgengaming18

Sony lost its advantage with Rockstar. Need we say more?
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 terrellpakeman

Did this kid seriously think that KOTOR wasn't developed by Bioware? ROFL!

The PS3 line-up doesn't really impress me, even with the long lists. The only game I find worthwhile is MGS4, and I made that sacrifice for the 360.

I've been a PS fan since PS1. I hated XBOX and I loved my PS2. But sorry, the games for the 360 are definately more appealing. Nothing justifies the price tag for me.
Nyder99

Ditto!

nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 nextgengaming18
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="dannyc9"][QUOTE="beyondgamez"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Liquid_47

And is it announced on anything besides ps3? Then it is an exclusive right now. That is as straightforward as it is..
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

because this time bioware has stated that they have no plans on porting the game to the pc, and even if they do start work on porting the game..it would be after the series is finished on the 360. lawlessx

They said similar things about the first KOTOR and Jade Empire.

Liquid_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Liquid_47
[QUOTE="Liquid_47"][QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="dannyc9"][QUOTE="beyondgamez"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen nextgengaming18

And is it announced on anything besides ps3? Then it is an exclusive right now. That is as straightforward as it is..

Well, you didn't flinch when GTA IV seemed to only be developed for the 360, did you?
cjnwo4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 cjnwo4life
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts

lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Scary_mojo

Ps3's exclusives only liar and heavenly sword look good. I have never played any MGS games and I will wait to say if I will on my ps3. GTA IV is available on the 360 so don't just put it in the ps3 section like that's the only console it will be available on. And what is Ratchet and clank? Never heard of it.

For the 360; which I also own, you have halo 3 whichs is looking great. Bioshock, yes it is exclusive to the 360 and pc (not available on the ps3), crackdown, alan wake, shadowrun ( which will be a first where we 360 online players can go up against pc players), Too Human, Mass Effect which looks awesome and a must have game. These games will be out this year.

As for the ps3 heavenly sword has been delayed and might not come out this year, liar isn't coming out till june if then, and that's it. Where are the ps3 games people?

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]because this time bioware has stated that they have no plans on porting the game to the pc, and even if they do start work on porting the game..it would be after the series is finished on the 360. XaosII

But now Bioware is working on a PC exclusive game at the same time (Dragon Age or whatever its called). It just makes more sense to keep the two franchises (Mass Effect and Dragon Age) exclusive to their respective platforms, especially when Mass Effect not only comes out first but is confirmed to be a trilogy. That way they aren't spending a ton of man-hours on two PC games while they are neglecting a major franchises sequel (since ME would have to be a good game to get ported).
spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 spark_212

[QUOTE="lawlessx"]because this time bioware has stated that they have no plans on porting the game to the pc, and even if they do start work on porting the game..it would be after the series is finished on the 360. XaosII

But they weren't working on a KOTOR trilogy or a jade empire trilogy with Downloadable content in-between.
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 nextgengaming18

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen cjnwo4life

Ps3's exclusives only liar and heavenly sword look good. I have never played any MGS games and I will wait to say if I will on my ps3. GTA IV is available on the 360 so don't just put it in the ps3 section like that's the only console it will be available on. And what is Ratchet and clank? Never heard of it.

For the 360; which I also own, you have halo 3 whichs is looking great. Bioshock, yes it is exclusive to the 360 and pc (not available on the ps3), crackdown, alan wake, shadowrun ( which will be a first where we 360 online players can go up against pc players), Too Human, Mass Effect which looks awesome and a must have game. These games will be out this year.

As for the ps3 heavenly sword has been delayed and might not come out this year, liar isn't coming out till june if then, and that's it. Where are the ps3 games people?

When did heavenly sword get delayed? Tell me?
Avatar image for deactivated-645e897010df8
deactivated-645e897010df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-645e897010df8
Member since 2006 • 2491 Posts
This is the new forum troll.
He's a nervous wreck of a desperate cow that finds articles and alters words to suit his flop3.
terrellpakeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 terrellpakeman

He's a nervous wreck of a desperate cow that finds articles and alters words to suit his flop3.
Nemme

Wow

spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 spark_212
Nemme

I agree with you 100%.
S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts

All these games are Exclusive to the 360.  All these games are out or suppose to be out by the end of '07.

, Gears of War (TPS)

, Viva Pinata (vir life)

, PGR series (arcade/sim? racing)

, Forza Motorsport (sim racing, with vast online options)

, Dead Rising (action)

, Crackdown (open world action)

, Fable (WRPG)

, Blue Dragon (JRPG)

, Condemned (survival Horror)

, Kameo (adventure)

, Dead or Alive (fighting)

, Mass Effect (action RPG)

, Eternal Sonata (JRPG)

, Perfect Dark Zero (Shooter)

, Table Tennis (sports)

, Add Multiplats that are 360/PC only or PS3/360 only and there are tons of reasons to own a 360.

Edit ... also BUT I THOUGHT TEH 360 ONLY HAS TEH SHOOTERZZZ !23!1!!3!52!!~~~

nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 nextgengaming18

All these games are Exclusive to the 360.  All these games are out or suppose to be out by the end of '07.

, Gears of War (TPS)

, Viva Pinata (vir life)

, Dead Rising (action)

, Fable (WRPG)

, Blue Dragon (JRPG)

, Kameo (adventure)

, Eternal Sonata (JRPG)

, Table Tennis (sports)

, Add Multiplats that are 360/PC only or PS3/360 only and these are tons of reasons to own a 360.

S0DA_POPINSKI
Fable 2 was announced to be coming out in 2008. Condemned is on the pc...
rahzel54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#74 rahzel54
Member since 2004 • 1732 Posts
again, you lemmings think that most of the ps3 exclusives are crap... guess what, thats why you bought 360's and we bought ps3's! i realize a lot of the games i posted were no-namers, i'm just listing the exclusives. i bet if you post ALL the 360's exclusives, i will only spot 3-4 that interest me; the rest i probably haven't heard of. thats why were fanboys, we like the games on our respective systems. do you really think that if there were a lot of ps3 exclusives that interest you, that you would buy a 360 instead, of if i liked a lot of 360 exclusives, i would buy a ps3 instead? be realistic here... gamepro has an opinion too and they gave theirs. i personally agree with them obviously (although, i would probably rank the 360 second). just because it differs from yours, you guys get all mad.
cjnwo4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 cjnwo4life
Member since 2007 • 1587 Posts
[QUOTE="cjnwo4life"]

When did heavenly sword get delayed? Tell me?

HS was initially to be released in march of this year. I was following this game because it is on my must have list. Now the game has a Q3 release which means sometime between july and sept if not later.

Q3 2007

50u1r34v3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 50u1r34v3r
Member since 2006 • 1560 Posts
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"]this thread fails. all cows pull out, that is an order.

System of a down - U-Fig

Melt in the sun, melt in the sun, who wants to come with me and melt in the sun.

Hide in the sky, hide in the sky, who wants to come with me and hide in the sky.

You and me should go outside and enemenemenemenemene.
All pathetic flag-waving ignorant hicks, and we'll enemenemenemenemene.

Come join the cause, come join the cause, who wants to come with me and come join the cause?

Hide in the sky, hide in the sky, who wants to come with me and hide in the sky.

Realise you're blind.
And we're out of time.
It'll show your mind.

It'll show your mind, that you have a mind.

Melt in the sun, melt in the sun, who wants to come with me and melt in the sun.

You and me should go outside and beatupbeatupbeatup.
All pathetic flag-waving ignorant hicks, and we'll beatembeatembeatem.

You and me should go outside and beatupbeatupbeatup.
All pathetic flag-waving ignorant hicks, and we'll beatembeatembeatem. beatembeatembeatem. beatembeatembeatem. beatembeatembeatem.

And I thought you were just a narrowminded cow.
I was wrong, sorry.
You are a narrowminded cow with good taste of music :lol:
alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#77 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts

how are great game series made in the first place?

with great original games and the 360 has alot of them coming, but if any of them flop then the 360 might have to do something to win more people over.

S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts
[QUOTE="S0DA_POPINSKI"]

, Gears of War (TPS)

, Viva Pinata (vir life)

, Dead Rising (action)

, Fable (WRPG)

, Blue Dragon (JRPG)

, Kameo (adventure)

, Eternal Sonata (JRPG)

, Table Tennis (sports)

, Add Multiplats that are 360/PC only or PS3/360 only and these are tons of reasons to own a 360.

nextgengaming18
Fable 2 was announced to be coming out in 2008. Condemned is on the pc...

Condemned is on PC?! Didnt know that wow. OK so Fable early '08 and Condemned is also on PC. People for PS3 (as they are known as by Congress) always list games out who knows when. Point is GREAT 360 games are out or will be out in the next 12 months.PS3? Not so much
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
The 360 may not have a lot of exclusives due to the PC but it has many games coming out that have high chances of being excellent that won't come out on the PS3. So PS3 might have more exclusives but as I see it the 360 will be getting more and better games whether they are exclusive or not.
gaara-pata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 gaara-pata
Member since 2006 • 1535 Posts

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen dannyc9

:lol::lol: yeah sure, then i could say that gears of war 2 will be on the ps3 too

Liquid_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Liquid_47
[QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen gaara-pata

:lol::lol: yeah sure, then i could say that gears of war 2 will be on the ps3 too

Except Gears of War 2 isn't even announced yet...
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
[QUOTE="angelofevil69"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]espite recent inroads in securing exclusive game IP from the PS3, GamePro thinks the Xbox 360 still lags behind both Sony and Nintendo when it comes to exclusive system-sellers. The editorial states that outside of Halo 3 and Gears, the 360's future lineup is "very slim." They continue, "Microsoft needs a few more great reasons to own an Xbox 360 because when the PS3 picks up some steam a year (or less) down the road, it's going to be a tough battle."

But wait, there's more! Apparently, GamePro forgot to mention Bioshock and Mass Effect at first -- two of the biggest and most anticipated 360 exclusives this year (oops!) ... Have fun with your 2nd rate exclusives Xbots BWahahahahahha  :lol:nextgengaming18

dont forget that we are going to have resident evil 5...now wii seems even worse doesnt it :)

re5 isnt an exclusive. I think xbox 360 has 9 exclusive games this year, blue dragon, too human, mass effect, crackdown,lost planet, fusion frenzy 2, halo 3, forza 2, and that midway game.

most of the x360 exclisives this year or low key games, mass effect, halo 3 and forza are the only big x360 exclusives this year
Rip870

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Rip870
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen fuzzysquash
Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Bioshock, Alan Wake...shall I keep going?

Bioshock masseffect will come to pc so they are not exlusive.

venture00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 venture00
Member since 2004 • 1060 Posts
lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Scary_mojo

Level 1 and trolling already :S?
Gaara79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Gaara79
Member since 2005 • 4476 Posts

To bad the biggest selling games are usually not exclusive.not to mention 360 wil have major games in every category by the end of 2007 while PS3 only owners wil have to wait till 2008 to play a high quality Japanese RPG and "driving simulator" 360 wil have games in those genres before the year is over. Then it wil have the hype Juggernaut of Halo 3 combined with the hype of GTA4 to shift units. If anything 360 is in better shape in 2007 then PS3. 

Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Acenso
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts
Hoot!!! Because Gamepro said it. It must be True. They are the experts.

Lets take a look at Gamespot
Notice the lack of PS3 games. I guess you just need to wait one more year:lol: Funny if you take a look at release dates. Most of those games people are hyping for the PS3 are about a year-two years away.
But as they say. You bought the PS3 for Potienal:lol:

psyko7144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 psyko7144
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
maybe not worth mentioning to you, because you're obviously a lemming. if you enjoyed the ps3's exclusives, do you really think you would buy a 360 and not a ps3? give me a break... -Active Dogs (Working Title) -Afrika -Akari Project (working title) -Angel Rings (Published by Sony) -Ape Escape PS3 (working title) (Published by Sony) -Aquanaut’s Holiday (The) -BB (Working Title) -Big (Working Title) (Naughty Dog/Published by Sony) -Big Time Revenge -Bipedal Movement Simulation (Working Title) -Black Blade -Boku no Natsu Yasumi 3: Summer Holidays 20th Century (Published by Sony) -Castlevania PS3 -Coded Arms Assault -Codename: Sengoku 23KU -Crytek Project -Devil May Cry 4 -Driver PS3 -Eight days (SCE) -EyeDentify (Published by Sony) -The Eye of Judgment: Conquerors of 9 Fields (Published by Sony) -Fatal Frame PS3 -FIA World Touring Car Championship -Fifth Phantom Saga -Final Fantasy XIII -Final Fantasy Versus XIII -Formula One (Published by Sony) -Full Auto 2: Battlelines -Future GPX Cyber Formula PS3 -Generation of Chaos VI -Genji: Days of the Blade -Getaway 3 (The) (Published by Sony) -Goodnavigate Mystery Adventure (working title) -Gradius -Grand Turismo 5 (Published by Sony) -Grand Turismo HD (Published by Sony) -Gretzky NHL (Published by Sony) -Hackberry Pachinko Simulator (Working Title) -Heavenly Sword (Published by Sony) -Hot Shots Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (Published by Sony) -Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu -Killzone 2 (SCE) -Kurayami -L.A. Noire -Lair -Little House in the Plateau (Working Title) -Mahjong Taikai IV -Mahjong Oh -Makai Wars -Martial Art -Master P.J. (Working Title) -Mech-based Action Game (Working Title) -Media-mix Game Project Featuring Anime (Working Title) -Metal Gear Solid 4 -Minna no Golf 5 (Published by Sony) -Mist of Chaos -Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam World (Confirmed) -Monster Carnival (Working Title) (Published by Sony) -Monster Hunter 3 -Monster Kingdom (Published by Sony) -MotorStorm (Published by Sony) -Naughty Dog (Working Title) (SCE) -Naxat Plan (Working Title) -NBA 07 The Life Vol. 2 (Published by Sony) -NBA ’08 (Published by Sony) -Ni-Oh -Ninja Gaiden Sigma -Possession -Project D -Project Psychic (Working Title) -Pro-Mahjong Kiwame Final (Working Title) -Railfan -Ratchet and Clank 5 (Published by Sony) -Redwood Falls -Rengoku: The End of the Century -Resistance: Fall of Man -Returning Alive -Ridge Racer 7 -Romance of the Three Kingdoms PS3 (Koei) -Sega Golf PS3 -Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Igo PS3 -Shin Megami Tensei -Silent Hill 5 -Singstar PS3 (Published by Sony) -Slotter Mania -Soul Calibur IV -Star Wars Next Gen (Untitled) -Sunrise Eiyuutan PS3 -Tekken 6 (Confirmed) -Unknown Realms (Published by Sony) -Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (SCE) -Value 2000 Igo -Value 2000 Shougi -WarDevil Enigma -Warhawk (Published by Sony) -Way of the Samurai 3 -White Knight Story -Wipeout PS3 (Published by Sony) -Wizardry -World Tour Soccer PS3 (Published by Sony) -Yamasa Digi World DX -DC Universe (PC, PS3) plus possibly more, like God Of War 3 and SOCOM.

And all twelve of the PS3 owners will enjoy them! :)
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
i can see what they mean. gears and halo are only two games but xbox has pgr too and a few more games coming thta im sure will be system sellers when they have churned out countless versions of the game like sony and nintendo has!
jareds13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 jareds13
Member since 2004 • 1545 Posts

This is the way I see it. Although Sony or Nintendo may have more exclusives than microsoft, that doesn't mean that the xbox 360 doesn' t have more great games. The only thing keeping some top hit xbox 360 games from being exclusive is its cousin, the pc. So if you put the pc aside and just consider the console war, then I think xbox 360 would easily have the best exclusives.

air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#90 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
blah blah blah
WillKillsM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 WillKillsM
Member since 2006 • 586 Posts
They do!
WillKillsM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 WillKillsM
Member since 2006 • 586 Posts
[QUOTE="rahzel54"][QUOTE="black_chewbacca"]Did you just say it lags behind Ps3??? Are you kidding, the 360 has the most exclusives. Ps3 has like two or three left to hold on to (that are even worth mentioning.)psyko7144

And all twelve of the PS3 owners will enjoy them! :)

Dude, you a sorry *** hater!
jimbob9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 jimbob9999
Member since 2003 • 1120 Posts
Mass Effect is basically KOTOR with a better speech engine, bigger scope and no limits caused by the Star Wars license, anyone who can say that isn't a monster exclusive is a fanboy.pundog

Plus when was Mass Effect announced for the PC?
Also how about Blue Dragon, Lost Oddysey?
Crackdown is getting a lot of publicity in my Game store, could be a sleep hit.

Since when was Gamepro a credible source again?
savage161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 savage161
Member since 2006 • 2126 Posts

[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Rip870

Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Bioshock, Alan Wake...shall I keep going?

Bioshock masseffect will come to pc so they are not exlusive.

Its a console exclusive but in the end its ownage against cows, You may have a pc capable of running them or even at max but as far as im concerned the other 90% of owners wont be able to play it so either they buy a xbox 360 which does have great games if you didnt notice or a pc which they already have but they only use it for word/ internet, If your not blind you will see most people dont go out and buy a gaming pc they have average pc which they usually update every 3-4 years with mid specs with a low to medium graphics card so In the end if its a Xbox360/Pc exclusive its a win, win suitiation for Microsoft and the 360, So no it is a exlusive and its not on the ps3 which means ownage approved against cows..

Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
[QUOTE="Liquid_47"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen

Take away all the sequels from the PS3 library. What do you have now?

that doesnt even make sense :lol: what makes sense is take away all 360 games that are going or from PC, that'll leave like one game ME POSSIBLY cus gears is already going LOL.
fixedstasis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 fixedstasis
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

what makes sense is take away all 360 games that are going or from PC, that'll leave like one game ME POSSIBLY cus gears is already going LOL.Me_Ur_Daddy

Gears is not going to PC. Mark Rein of Epic Games has confirmed this.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/754/754579p1.html

YOU FAIL.

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts
[QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen gaara-pata

No you can't. Microsoft itself published Gears of War and is part-owner of the IP. Unless you show me news saying Sony is itself publishing MGS4 and DMC4 (which they're not--Konami and Capcom are doing their respective sequels themselves), then the similarities are nil.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"] what makes sense is take away all 360 games that are going or from PC, that'll leave like one game ME POSSIBLY cus gears is already going LOL.fixedstasis

YOU FAIL.

teamxbox says different and has non photoshopped pix to coaberate, YOU FAIL HARD
[QUOTE="gaara-pata"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen HuusAsking

No you can't. Microsoft itself published Gears of War and is part-owner of the IP. Unless you show me news saying Sony is itself publishing MGS4 and DMC4 (which they're not--Konami and Capcom are doing their respective sequels themselves), then the similarities are nil.

but kojima said octa-cam is only possible on ps3 cus of the cell chip, and the game is taking all 50giga bites of dual layer BD. and we can also say DMC is exclusive cus all 3 previous titles and DMC3 remake were on ps2 only, but i think that game has more of a chance than any, depending if they go through with porting dead rising and dead rising 2, and also lost planet like they said were possibilities
nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

360 Exclusives:   Halo3 ,                                           PS3 Exclusives: MGS4,

GearsofWar, (2,3?)                                                          Devil May Cry,

Banjo3 ,                                                                  Final Fantasy ,

Mass Effect,                                                             Resistance,

DoA4,                                                                      Tekken,

DoA5,               

PGR3,                                                                       GT,

PGR4,                                                                       

Perfect Dark,                                                                   (  God of War3?)

Kameo,                                                                           (Rachet and Clank?)

Viva Pinata,

Killer Incstinct,                                                               

(Sabretooth Stampede?)

Lost Planet,                                                        Lair

Bioshock( not likely for  ps3)                                               

Crackdown,

Fable2,

Lost Oddesey,

Blue Dragon,

Too Human,                                                                  

HuusAsking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 HuusAsking
Member since 2006 • 15270 Posts
[QUOTE="fixedstasis"]

YOU FAIL.

Me_Ur_Daddy
teamxbox says different and has non photoshopped pix to coaberate, YOU FAIL HARD

On the contrary. The IGN article (IGN is neutral, so I'd trust them more than TeamXBox) takes the pictures into consideration. Read the article in full.
[QUOTE="HuusAsking"][QUOTE="gaara-pata"][QUOTE="dannyc9"]

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Me_Ur_Daddy

but kojima said octa-cam is only possible on ps3 cus of the cell chip, and the game is taking all 50giga bites of dual layer BD. and we can also say DMC is exclusive cus all 3 previous titles and DMC3 remake were on ps2 only, but i think that game has more of a chance than any, depending if they go through with porting dead rising and dead rising 2, and also lost planet like they said were possibilities

Didn't someone duplicate the Octocamo feat for an Oblivion mod? As for the 50GB, considering that MGS3 fit in a DVD9 and the PS3 only has 512MB of memory to work with, making MGS4 take up 50GB without space-consuming videos (which most MGS fans claim Kojima never does) would likely result in a game that's hundreds of hours long. How long has the longest MGS game ever been? As for the generation jump, consider that people could easily be owning a PS2 and a 360 (and do it for the same cost as a low-end PS3).

And MGS is not the system-seller cows make it out to be.

What I'm basically saying is, "Be realistic".