Xbox 360 has weakest exclusives says experts

• 128 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darklord888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 darklord888
Member since 2004 • 8382 Posts
Mass Effect is basically KOTOR with a better speech engine, bigger scope and no limits caused by the Star Wars license, anyone who can say that isn't a monster exclusive is a fanboy.pundog
My inner nerd is weeping with joy at those words. Mass Effect is going to cost me $700 so it better be worth it!
jwcyclone15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 jwcyclone15
Member since 2005 • 1149 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen

Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, Bioshock, Alan Wake...shall I keep going?

Last two are not Exclusives and Mass Effect could come to be.....Keep going
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#103 cakeorrdeath
Member since 2006 • 19079 Posts
[QUOTE="jwcyclone15"][QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen

Fuzzysquash is a huge playstation fan. If he feels the need to defend the 360 you know the thread has issues.
crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 crazyjames1080
Member since 2006 • 7377 Posts
This thread needs more 'console exclusives.'
jwcyclone15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 jwcyclone15
Member since 2005 • 1149 Posts

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"] what makes sense is take away all 360 games that are going or from PC, that'll leave like one game ME POSSIBLY cus gears is already going LOL.fixedstasis

Gears is not going to PC. Mark Rein of Epic Games has confirmed this.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/754/754579p1.html

YOU FAIL.

You have two post.....:(
This is to respond to the Gears of War.exe in the new Nvidia Drivers...There was a podcast and TeamXbox had information on it coming to PC after that Article was posted, so yeah
YOU FAIL
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
including PC? maybe. however without it i can hardly agree
zsc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 zsc4
Member since 2005 • 5233 Posts
Im not an expert, but this is stupid.
Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Acenso
Member since 2006 • 2355 Posts
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="jwcyclone15"][QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Gran Turismo 5 Metal Gear Solid 4 Ratchet and clank what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen

Fuzzysquash is a huge playstation fan. If he feels the need to defend the 360 you know the thread has issues.

Fixed it for you. I removed games with a chance to be multiplat on 360. Games that do not exist. And games by no name developers.

Lets also add in you will be waiting a year to two years for most of those PS3 games. Have fun
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#109 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
Here we go again... cows are still trying to claim ownage with that GamePro article. :roll:
Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Acenso
Here we go again... cows are still trying to claim ownage with that GamePro article. :roll:The_Game21x

Gamepro suddenly became creditable:lol: I thought Magizine were not after how Bias EGM supposedly is, or 1up. LOL
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts

[QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]espite recent inroads in securing exclusive game IP from the PS3, GamePro thinks the Xbox 360 still lags behind both Sony and Nintendo when it comes to exclusive system-sellers. The editorial states that outside of Halo 3 and Gears, the 360's future lineup is "very slim." They continue, "Microsoft needs a few more great reasons to own an Xbox 360 because when the PS3 picks up some steam a year (or less) down the road, it's going to be a tough battle."

But wait, there's more! Apparently, GamePro forgot to mention Bioshock and Mass Effect at first -- two of the biggest and most anticipated 360 exclusives this year (oops!) ... Have fun with your 2nd rate exclusives Xbots BWahahahahahha :lol:angelofevil69

dont forget that we are going to have resident evil 5...now wii seems even worse doesnt it :)

Wii have the strongest First party.
Hot_Potato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#112 Hot_Potato
Member since 2004 • 3422 Posts
GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#113 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Here we go again... cows are still trying to claim ownage with that GamePro article. :roll:Acenso

Gamepro suddenly became creditable:lol: I thought Magizine were not after how Bias EGM supposedly is, or 1up. LOL

They'll go back to being biased and non credible as soon as they publish something that doesn't favor Sony.

Such is the cycle of fanboy hypocrisy.

Acenso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Acenso

[QUOTE="Acenso"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Here we go again... cows are still trying to claim ownage with that GamePro article. :roll:The_Game21x

They'll go back to being biased and non credible as soon as they publish something that doesn't favor Sony.

Such is the cycle of fanboy hypocrisy.

Its the Circle of Life!!! Still that article is gold. They forgot to even include Mass Effect and Bioshock and had to edit it in.

I'm still working on my tip the cows skill:lol:
osusfaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 osusfaith
Member since 2006 • 7398 Posts
You fail for referring to "gamepro" as "experts" Like REALLY fail lol
Dr_Corndog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#116 Dr_Corndog
Member since 2004 • 3245 Posts
Don't put too much stock in what Gamepro has to say. They're likely to disappoint.
VladTheImpaler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 VladTheImpaler
Member since 2005 • 1028 Posts
I keep hearing in this thread what 360 does not have.  Well what does the PS3 have exclusive this year. Nothing.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 shungokustasu
GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.Hot_Potato
That's funny. Didn't the guy who founded Gamespot worked for Gamepro back in the day?
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 cakeorrdeath
[QUOTE="Hot_Potato"]GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.shungokustasu
That's funny. Didn't the guy who founded Gamespot worked for Gamepro back in the day?

What would that have to do with either sites credability today?
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hot_Potato"]GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.cakeorrdeath

I think Gamepro is just as credable as Gamespot. That's all I'm saying. I think every other gaming site and magazines is credable like Gamespot.
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 cakeorrdeath
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hot_Potato"]GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.shungokustasu

I think Gamepro is just as credable as Gamespot. That's all I'm saying. I think every other gaming site and magazines is credable like Gamespot.

So do I except when the have to come back a re-edited their article to say "Oops! How could we forget Bioshock and Mass Effect? Add'd!"

And still haven't mentioned Splinter Cell: Conviction
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 shungokustasu

So do I except when the have to come back a re-edited their article to say "Oops! How could we forget Bioshock and Mass Effect? Add'd!"

And still haven't mentioned Splinter Cell: Conviction
cakeorrdeath
Did they do it intentional or was it really a mistake? Also, Gamespot gave Metal Gear Solid an 8.5. The only site to give a game with ground breaking gameplay and a new genre a low score. Then comes to find out the guy who reviewed the game. Admits he don't like Stealth games. Pretty bias, huh? They all make mistakes. Never hold it against them.
cakeorrdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 cakeorrdeath
Did they do it intentional or was it really a mistake? Also, Gamespot gave Metal Gear Solid an 8.5. The only site to give a game with ground breaking gameplay and a new genre a low score. Then comes to find out the guy who reviewed the game. Admits he don't like Stealth games. Pretty bias, huh? They all make mistakes. Never hold it against them.shungokustasu

One a differeing opinion the other is a mistake and its not the only one they make in that article.

They also call Oblivion and Rainbow Six Vegas 360 exclusives, and have a go at Nintendo having too many sequals whilst praising Playstation for having established franchises like Final Fantasy.

It's one thing to have an opinion which differs from the norm it's completely another to get large facts wrong and "forget" things entirely.
Avatar image for fatzombiepigeon
fatzombiepigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 fatzombiepigeon
Member since 2005 • 8199 Posts

[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hot_Potato"]GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.shungokustasu

Weren't you one of the people who thought Gamespot was biased? And even if you aren't, having someone from Gamespot doesn't make them any more credible. Ever.

jvonrader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#125 jvonrader
Member since 2006 • 2183 Posts

In that same article, GameProp called Killzone 2 a "sure blockbuster" or something of the like. 

shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 shungokustasu
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]Did they do it intentional or was it really a mistake? Also, Gamespot gave Metal Gear Solid an 8.5. The only site to give a game with ground breaking gameplay and a new genre a low score. Then comes to find out the guy who reviewed the game. Admits he don't like Stealth games. Pretty bias, huh? They all make mistakes. Never hold it against them.cakeorrdeath

One a differeing opinion the other is a mistake and its not the only one they make in that article.

They also call Oblivion and Rainbow Six Vegas 360 exclusives, and have a go at Nintendo having too many sequals whilst praising Playstation for having established franchises like Final Fantasy.

It's one thing to have an opinion which differs from the norm it's completely another to get large facts wrong and "forget" things entirely.

I agree. Still, I can't say Gamespot is better than Gamepro, or any other review magazine. They both give opinions of a game and rates it. And you know how I feel about ratings.
FoxHoundADAM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 FoxHoundADAM
Member since 2005 • 2759 Posts
I'm sorry GamePro editors are NOT experts. In fact I'm more of an expert than they are.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 shungokustasu

[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="Hot_Potato"]GamePro should change their name to GameDon'tKnowWhatWe'reTalkingAbout.fatzombiepigeon

Weren't you one of the people who thought Gamespot was biased? And even if you aren't, having someone from Gamespot doesn't make them any more credible. Ever.

Gamespot, IGN, Gamespro, Game Informer are all bias. No gaming magazines are impartial to gaming.
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#129 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"][QUOTE="Scary_mojo"]lets do an easy comparison right? PS3 has Lair Heavenly Sword L.A. Noir Devil May Cry 4 Gran Turismo 5 Virtua Fighter 5 GTA 4 Metal Gear Solid 4 Metal Gear Solid 5 Ratchet and clan series Jak and Daxter series etc etc and what Xbox 360 has to counter Forza 2 - the first one was slow and boring making this an obsolete Sequal Halo 3 - looks like Halo 2 with new weapons and new levels Mass Effect - aside of looking like a PS3 game ( i mean graphically ) it plays like a typical Western RpG which sucks ;) amen Rip870

Bioshock masseffect will come to pc so they are not exlusive.

Mass effect on pc?, and bioshock is on pc but U COWS DON'T HAVE IT MUAHAHAHAHA!
Cicatraz_ESP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Cicatraz_ESP
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts
[QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="Hammerofjustice"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="Goku004"]I think everyone pretty much knows 360 only has Halo and Gears. 360 games are exclusives are weak.pundog
yeah keep telling yourself that. :wink::

Mass effect/bioshock will get AA just like when you were hyping Lost planet and it flopped at incredibly low AA. Mass effect and bioshock will get low AA's. Stop hyping crappy games. You should be hyping eragon 2 or something of that sort.

Step 1: Go to gamerankings.com Step 2: limit category to all RPG's Step 3: look at top 10 highest rated RPG's of all time Step 4: Count how many were made by bioware and then say that Mass Effect will get AA. I normally try to avoid hyping games, but Mass Effect looks to me like it could be one of the greatest games ever regardless of system.

:lol: there is 0 from bioware.

Uhhh.... #1: KOTOR (Xbox), #2 Baulders Gate 2, #4 KOTOR (PC) #10 Baulders Gate 1. Incase you're bad at math either 30 or 40% (depending on if you count both versions of KOTOR) of the top 10 rpgs of all time are developed by Bioware. Nice try bud.

mmmmmm owned.