X1 Has "A lot more going on" than PS4, says Exec (article)

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:

then why not play them on pc? isn't that what you said about the xbone? hypocrite.

Unlike yourself I do have a family that games on consoles as well. Also Sony DOES have exclusives for the console. I shouldn't have to explain gaming to you.

whatever you say hypocrite

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Unless you can show me that most Sony exclusives are ending up on PC your name calling shows ignorance.

can you prove that most MS exclusives are ending up on PC? because the only ones i can think of are dead rising 3 and ryse.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50676 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man: cows were in every single npd thread. The only difference is they pointed to WW sales. Lems don't have that luxury this gen.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178877 Posts

@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Unless you can show me that most Sony exclusives are ending up on PC your name calling shows ignorance.

can you prove that most MS exclusives are ending up on PC? because the only ones i can think of are dead rising 3 and ryse.

Titanfall. Their "timed" exclusive TR. I don't play Halo/Gears/Forza so I'm uninterested in those games. Unlike yourself I need to see some return on my investment. Thus far MS has not shown me that and hence I have not yet bought the console. And if you are that butt hurt that you have call other people names for not worshiping what you obviously worship then that is flaw in your character.

Also trim quotes.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 mems_1224

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mems_1224 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Titanfall. Their "timed" exclusive TR. I don't play Halo/Gears/Forza so I'm uninterested in those games. Unlike yourself I need to see some return on my investment. Thus far MS has not shown me that and hence I have not yet bought the console. And if you are that butt hurt that you have call other people names for not worshiping what you obviously worship then that is flaw in your character.

Also trim quotes.

Titanfall was never exclusive. It released day and date on PC. TR was never exclusive either. Sounds like you don't know what exclusive means.

SakuraBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By SakuraBomb
Member since 2015 • 232 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

@mems_1224 Killer Instinct, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and Ori and the Blind Forest xD There was even an interview on GameSpot last week where Phil said PC versions of Scalebound, Crackdown 3, and Quantum Break aren't ruled out lmao.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pc-versions-of-xbox-ones-scalebound-crackdown-3-qu/1100-6429700/

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 mems_1224

@sakurabomb said:

@mems_1224 said:

@mems_1224 Killer Instinct, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and Ori and the Blind Forest xD There was even an interview on GameSpot last week where Phil said PC versions of Scalebound, Crackdown 3, and Quantum Break aren't ruled out lmao.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/pc-versions-of-xbox-ones-scalebound-crackdown-3-qu/1100-6429700/

Ill give you killer instinct but ori and gears were never exclusive.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe: *sigh* Unlike yourself I don't owe allegiance to product. I spend my money where I see the most value. With MS putting their games on PC now I don't need their console. So far they haven't given me a reason to pick it up. That is the fault of the product. Not the consumer.

Neither do I. I just defend the XB1 from cow FUD.

And, you've said plenty in the past few years to show just how much you love the PS4 - your last post had sour grapes written all over it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 LJS9502_basic

@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@StormyJoe: *sigh* Unlike yourself I don't owe allegiance to product. I spend my money where I see the most value. With MS putting their games on PC now I don't need their console. So far they haven't given me a reason to pick it up. That is the fault of the product. Not the consumer.

And, you've said plenty in the past few years to show just how much you love the PS4 - your last post had sour grapes written all over it.

Past few years? Wrong again. I just recently restarted posting in SW. I've been in OT the past few years. Stop your bullshit.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Past few years? Wrong again. I just recently restarted posting in SW. I've been in OT the past few years. Stop your bullshit.

Yeah, because your screen name is so memorable.

I don't go into OT, just SW, and I recognize your name and avatar. You have posting in here for a while. I have a great memory, but it's not photogenic.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 LJS9502_basic

@StormyJoe said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@StormyJoe said:

Yeah, because your screen name is so memorable.

I don't go into OT, just SW, and I recognize your name and avatar. You have posting in here for a while. I have a great memory, but it's not photogenic.

Ah so you admit to posting without knowing what the hell you're talking about. Suspected it....confirmed.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

Xbox owners have to be thrilled when you take into consideration the entire windows eco system and what MS is moving forward with. Cross platform gaming from xb1 to windows laptops is a great feature. When you consider the install base of the windows os (millions of laptops/desktops), it definitely gives XB1 a huge advantage over Sony's platform. What's a little ironic, is that you'll be streaming games from your xb1 to your Sony laptop that runs the Windows OS. The line between the PC and XB1 platform is becoming blurred. What ya got to say about that @tormentos?

Oh please cross platform gaming was done last gen,so has been done this one,i can do it already Rocket league support it as some launch games as well SF5 will as well,so you are parading something old welcome to last gen lemming.

Laptop PC and huge numbers of PC give no advantage what so ever to the xbox,the xbox one is a console not a PC is not like MS can claim yeah we are winning the console race because laptop can now play against xbox one players.lol

No i will not because i don't own an xbox one which few people own,second why in hell would i want to stream an xbox one game to a laptop small ass display when i can just hook it up to my big ass Led TV and play like it is intended without worrying about how far my router is from my laptop.?

Is not like the laptop will inject power into those games and make them look better.lol

But hey the PS4 does that to with tablets and Vita but again i see no use for it.

No MS just added a redundant features the line is not blurred is just pathetic.

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

What Kudo said was the simple truth. When cows hear this truth they get all ass hurt. Nothing new.

I love the part where Sony admits they don't have dick this year. Hot cow poker on the ass right there.

Cows are always flip-flopping, remember last gen? They don't play sales, they play games and now this gen they play sales more than playing games :P

A lot of butt hurt is running rampant as they keep mentioning games with no release date. Who knows, I bet Horizon gets pushed back further from 2016 to either 2017 or become vaporware.

Bullshit cows used world wide number while you people held tied to UA and UK which didn't stop the PS3 from catching the xbox 360...

Yeah i can say the same about Quantum Fake which was announce on 2013 and still isn't here and has a 2016 release date and we all know how long alan wake took on xbox 360.

@softwaregeek said:

share play and cross buy with what? A vita? lolols. Nobody owns a vita, but nearly every damn one owns a pc/laptop with windows.

Shareplay is a feature which allow you to play co-op with a friend online without both owning the same game,so you have farcry 4 yeah i can play with you co-op without owning the game or downloading anything,i can even take control of your game an pass a level if you have problems again even if i don't own the game..lol

And cross buy with the PS3 as well which has some 85+ millions,and is not like the xbox one is on a new league most gamers world wide don't own an xbox one either so what 600 million laptops vs 12 million xbox one.? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

In case you don't get it the number of people who own a Vita relative to those who own a PS4 is greatly bigger than the number of gamers who own an xbox one relative to those who own a laptop..lol

I guess you miss that laptops outnumber xbox one more than the PS4 outnumber the Vita..hahahaha

And the PS3 has more than 3 times the user base of the PS4...lol

There goes your argument...

@nyadc said:

They're saying that not because they work for Microsoft, they're saying it because it's true... Just because they work for the company in question doesn't mean what they're saying is untrue, ruling them and their point out simply on the bases of their origin is a fallacy.

That the same as saying that if it was sony saying this,you would not be saying the same,what they bring mostly has been done already dude..hahahaa

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

StormyJoke and mems making fools of themselves as usual.

oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#113 oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Another long BS circle jerk article for the Sony Jabronis.

What's funny is Sony fans always post this type of stuff like they are impartial and unbiased.

Well here's a question for you:

Since this article is based on a conjecture argument, the burden of proof is actually on Sony to make the statement false. What has Sony actually done to prove what this guy said is wrong?

I see a lot of Sony fanboys circle jerking and lolololing but none of them have actually presented a counter argument to his statement except Sony has sold more units which is a straw man defense.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#114 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@SolidTy said:

According to Xbox executive Kudo Tsunoda (Mr. Kinect)

---

Right on. Didn't need to read more than that. Posted by lolEddie of course.

Which is an amazing piece of tech... Just because it isn't really being used in video games, doesn't make it a great device

Might want to reword that LOL

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 mems_1224

@LJS9502_basic: you post about things you know nothing about all the time, then run away when you're proven wrong. Hypocrite

SoftwareGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116 SoftwareGeek
Member since 2014 • 573 Posts

I musta struck a nerve with tormo. Windows 10. Runs beautifully. Gonna get the xbox app tonight. So. Much. Fun. @tormentos

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@softwaregeek said:

I musta struck a nerve with tormo. Windows 10. Runs beautifully. Gonna get the xbox app tonight. So. Much. Fun. @tormentos

No i don't think you can.

And yes windows 10 runs great on my PC,on xbox one it will be another limited OS on a console.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@tormentos:

Laptop PC and huge numbers of PC give no advantage what so ever to the xbox,the xbox one is a console not a PC is not like MS can claim yeah we are winning the console race because laptop can now play against xbox one players.lol

DirectX12 and Xbox store unifies Microsoft's APIs and distribution platform hence it give advantages for Xbox platform ecosystem.

Like Sony PS Vita and PS4, laptop PC has a different form factor to desktop Xbox One and desktop PCs.

Microsoft XBox One is like Microsoft Surface tablet device for the living room.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#120 deactivated-5a44ec138c1e6
Member since 2013 • 2638 Posts

@tormentos said:
@softwaregeek said:

No i don't think you can.

And yes windows 10 runs great on my PC,on xbox one it will be another limited OS on a console.

Why a limited OS ?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@softwaregeek said:

Xbox owners have to be thrilled when you take into consideration the entire windows eco system and what MS is moving forward with. Cross platform gaming from xb1 to windows laptops is a great feature. When you consider the install base of the windows os (millions of laptops/desktops), it definitely gives XB1 a huge advantage over Sony's platform. What's a little ironic, is that you'll be streaming games from your xb1 to your Sony laptop that runs the Windows OS. The line between the PC and XB1 platform is becoming blurred. What ya got to say about that @tormentos?

I don't know what he says.....but I say I'll skip the One and just play on my PC. MS doesn't have many interesting exclusives anyway. And they are putting a lot on PC now.

Windows 10 PC has Xbox app (social) , unified digital store and unified DirectX12 APIs.