X1 Has "A lot more going on" than PS4, says Exec (article)

• 120 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By isturbo1984
Member since 2015 • 660 Posts

Xbox One Exec: We're Doing Things That "Can't Be Done" on PS4

"We've really got a lot more going on [than our competitors]."

According to Xbox executive Kudo Tsunoda, the Xbox One has "a lot more going on" than the PlayStation 4 and other competing platforms. In a new interview, Tsunoda talks about how Xbox One features like backwards compatibility, as well as cross-play and cross-buy with PC, give the Xbox One the upper hand.

"For a long time we've had PC gamers and console gamers who weren't really able to play together," Tsunoda told GameIndustry International. "That's why cross-play is still such a powerful idea. You should be able to play what you love, and play together, regardless of what device you're playing on. It's about connecting people."

"It's a really unique value that only we can offer," he added. "You still need very gamer-focused values, but there's lots of things you can do with our technology. We've really got a lot more going on [than our competitors]. We're doing things that can't be done on any other console."

Tsunoda went on to say that allowing people to play games "wherever they want, on whatever device they choose, and making that easy" is Microsoft's long-term goal for the overall Xbox ecosystem.

On the subject of backwards compatibility specifically, Tsunoda said he's happy to deliver a feature that fans have been clamoring for.

"With backwards compatibility, it isn't something that we just think gamers might want," Tsunoda explained. "We know. We're looking for and soliciting that feedback. It was the number one most requested feature for Xbox One by far."

For its part, Sony has said it has no plans to bring backwards compatibility to PS4.

Not only does the Xbox One have features and functionality that can't be found or delivered on competing platforms, but the console has a bigger lineup of exclusives than anyone else, Tsunoda said. "We've got a lot more exclusive games than any other platform," he stated.

Some of Microsoft's biggest upcoming Xbox One exclusives for this year include Halo 5: Guardians, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fable Legends, and Forza Motorsport 6. Looking into next year and beyond, Microsoft has Quantum Break, Sea of Thieves, Recore, and Inside, among others.

Sony, on the other hand, has admitted that its first-party games lineup for this year is "a little sparse."

-Eddie Makuch, GameSpot

-----

Troll bait article, perhaps. But there seems to be a bit of truth to it, which is the main point. Interesting nonetheless.

The comments section of the article is a fucking circus. Interested in knowing the thoughts of real people.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#2  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Desperate PR

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22388 Posts

A lot of what he says is right...

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

"According to Xbox executive" ...stopped reading there...

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Kudo Tsunoda.

The man behind Wagglecam and countless awful games.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Fantastic stuff.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

I don't own a ps4 so I can't compare them, I do love my Xbox one though and I think Microsoft has done a brilliant job with it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

According to Xbox executive Kudo Tsunoda (Mr. Kinect)

---

Right on. Didn't need to read more than that. Posted by Clickie Eddie of course.

I wonder what Playstation and Nintendo execs have to say about their products? Golly, maybe tomorrow we'll find out!

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

I'm gonna be honest here, to me BC is not really an issue. If I have games on a system that I still wanna play, I keep the system around. Once I'm done playing those games, I pack my system away and keep it in storage. While it is definitely a nice thing to have, not having BC is not a game breaker for me. In fact it hardly factors into my console purchase choice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@SolidTy said:

---

Right on. Didn't need to read more than that. Posted by lolEddie of course.

Which is an amazing piece of tech... Just because it isn't really being used in video games, doesn't make it a great device

isturbo1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By isturbo1984
Member since 2015 • 660 Posts

@SolidTy said:

I wonder what Playstation and Nintendo execs have to say about their products? Golly, maybe tomorrow we'll find out!

Actually, I am curious of their responses. It should be more entertaining, at least. These articles are always reposed (stolen) and surfacing on all the major gaming news sites. So we're bound to get a response or at least another article from a response quote.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Tbh I do think the Xbox has more to be excited about at this moment in time. If it were not for the graphical edge the PS4 had over the Xbox initially then the PS4 hype train would have ground to a halt after infamous. Im personally feeling more and more thankful I held off purchasing just yet.

Im happy with my Xbox the future looks bright and there seems little point in purchasing a PS4 until there are a more substantial number of first party titles im "missing out on". As an Xbox owner I dont feel like I am "missing out" on Infamous, killzone, driveclub and knack...or anything really just yet, of course that could change in the future.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SolidTy

@FastRobby said:
@SolidTy said:

---

Right on. Didn't need to read more than that. Posted by Clickie Eddie of course.

Which is an amazing piece of tech... Just because it isn't really being used in video games, doesn't make it a great device

Save your Kinect enthusiasm for someone else, perhaps someone that doesn't own the waste of space. I have had my time with Kinect for years and you won't convert my opinions on the product. That said, my post didn't say one way or the other anything about Kinect other than to remind others who Kuda is.

My post is actually not about the product, but rather about PR and marketing. Kuda is doing what any high paid executive and spokesman should and would say about their company and product. For the record, I will especially never care what Kudo says about anything, ever.

I recognize though that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SolidTy
@isturbo1984 said:

-Eddie Makuch, IGN

Curious.

Why did you cite IGN when this article is a Gamespot.com article and Clickbait Eddie is employed by Gamespot?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SolidTy
@always_explicit said:

Tbh I do think the Xbox has more to be excited about at this moment in time. If it were not for the graphical edge the PS4 had over the Xbox initially then the PS4 hype train would have ground to a halt after infamous. Im personally feeling more and more thankful I held off purchasing just yet.

Im happy with my Xbox the future looks bright and there seems little point in purchasing a PS4 until there are a more substantial number of first party titles im "missing out on". As an Xbox owner I dont feel like I am "missing out" on Infamous, killzone, driveclub and knack...or anything really just yet, of course that could change in the future.

'Missing out' is a very intriguing expression which begs the question:

Forget the exclusives (Bloodborne, Infamous, etc), what about the 150 other games the PS4 has over the Xbone?

What about the growing list of games that are coming to PS4/PC but not Xbone? The gap of games not coming to Xbone widens every month (I remember not too long ago thinking 50 more games on the PS4 was a lot). It is reminiscent of the 360/PC era where games often skipped the PS3. A great reason to own a 360 as a matter of fact. The tables have turned and your chosen phrase "missing out" caught my eye.

Perhaps in the x-vaccum one doesn't notice the late ports or nonports that should, by all rights, be on Xbone also (considering both machines have a similar architecture and released a week apart back in Nov 2013). I guess my perspective is different since I'm actively able to see the games releasing on both platforms when I get home and turn them on every week. That's when I notice when I would have "missed out" on games if I only had an Xbone, but alas, I have all the machines to compare daily/weekly.

Truthfully, you may be able to feel that way an entire generation if you really wanted, despite what's actually going on between machines.

Mr_Huggles_dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By Mr_Huggles_dog
Member since 2014 • 7805 Posts

I'm shocked an Xbox employee would say positive things about Xbox in comparison to the leading competitor.

Like....fucking shocked.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d8401f17c55
deactivated-57d8401f17c55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17 deactivated-57d8401f17c55
Member since 2012 • 7221 Posts

Putting every game that was exclusive to X1 on PC is not a lot going on to me. Oh but please, keep doing that though :P

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 always_explicit

@SolidTy said:
@always_explicit said:

Forget the exclusives, what about the 150 other games the PS4 has over the Xbone?

Lets not pretend its so incredibly difficult to get keen indie devs to publish their content on a massive platform. This was achieved with the Xbox 360 and could be achieved just as easily on the Xbox One or Nintendo if desired.

I would rather not "forget exclusives" because I personally find them (as im sure do many other people) an important consideration when purchasing a new console. Id turn to steam for my fix of indie titles before I turned to any console, regardless of the company who made it.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@SolidTy said:

---

Pretty sure PS4 execs already came out and said they don't have shit going on this year

lmao

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SolidTy
@mems_1224 said:
@SolidTy said:

---

Pretty sure PS4 execs already came out and said they don't have shit going on this year

lmao

Did that really make you laugh your ass off? Kewl man!

Too bad it's inaccurate. The PS4 has 150 more games than the Xbone, and more games coming.

If you just want to look at exclusives, PS4 got you covered too:

http://www.onlyonconsole.com/

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GrenadeLauncher

@mems_1224 said:

lmao

Yeah, and they still managed to produce more exclusives than MS could.

Time for a bit of honesty from Phil.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

"According to Xbox executive" ...stopped reading there...

Hahaha same. I can at least agree that there's a lot more buzz surrounding X1 than PS4 lately.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SolidTy

@always_explicit said:
@SolidTy said:
@always_explicit said:

'Missing out' is a very intriguing expression which begs the question:

Forget the exclusives (Bloodborne, Infamous, etc), what about the 150 other games the PS4 has over the Xbone?

What about the growing list of games that are coming to PS4/PC but not Xbone? The gap of games not coming to Xbone widens every month (I remember not too long ago thinking 50 more games on the PS4 was a lot). It is reminiscent of the 360/PC era where games often skipped the PS3. A great reason to own a 360 as a matter of fact. The tables have turned and your chosen phrase "missing out" caught my eye.

Perhaps in the x-vaccum one doesn't notice the late ports or nonports that should, by all rights, be on Xbone also (considering both machines have a similar architecture and released a week apart back in Nov 2013). I guess my perspective is different since I'm actively able to see the games releasing on both platforms when I get home and turn them on every week. That's when I notice when I would have "missed out" on games if I only had an Xbone, but alas, I have all the machines to compare daily/weekly.

Truthfully, you may be able to feel that way an entire generation if you really wanted, despite what's actually going on between machines.

Lets not pretend its so incredibly difficult to get keen indie devs to publish their content on a massive platform. This was achieved with the Xbox 360 and could be achieved just as easily on the Xbox One or Nintendo if desired.

I would rather not "forget exclusives" because I personally find them (as im sure do many other people) an important consideration when purchasing a new console. Id turn to steam for my fix of indie titles before I turned to any console, regardless of the company who made it.

If it was just about indies, I would sort of see your point, but the PS4 has dozens more retail games than Xbone as well.

Anyways, I complimented and mentioned the 360 for the same reason in my edit, a machine you also greatly admired.

You mentioned "missing out" and I was curious what you thought of regarding the missing Xbone games currently (150 games) and the growing list of games not coming to Xbone like SquareEnix's and Platinum's New Nier, Dragon Quest 11, or Dragon Quest Heroes for example. You already are aware of Injustice Ultimate, Onechanbara Z2, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 5, etc I'm sure.

I mentioned these as examples of non-indies. Really, it was the statement of "missing out" that caught my eye. If you are only looking at exclusives, and strictly exclusives and overlooking games that aren't coming to PC/Xbone, some titles will fall in the cracks. Like we saw with 360 over PS3's library last gen.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 always_explicit

@SolidTy said:

If it was just about indies, I would sort of see your point, but the PS4 has dozens more retail games than Xbone as well.

Anyways, I complimented and mentioned the 360 for the same reason in my edit, a machine you also greatly admired.

You mentioned "missing out" and I was curious what you thought of regarding the missing Xbone games currently (150 games) and the growing list of games not coming to Xbone like SquareEnix's and Platinum's New Nier, Dragon Quest 11, or Dragon Quest Heroes for example. You already are aware of Injustice Ultimate, Onechanbara Z2, Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 5, etc I'm sure.

I mentioned these as examples of non-indies. Really, it was the statement of "missing out" that caught my eye. If you are only looking at exclusives, and strictly exclusives and overlooking games that aren't coming to PC/Xbone, some titles will fall in the cracks. Like we saw with 360 over PS3's library last gen.

For the sake of argument Il change my expression from "i dont feel like im missing out" to a equally vague but hopefully more pleasing, Nothing on the PS4 I have seen thus far has interested me enough to pay the current price for the hardware,and this (subject to change) seems unlikely to change in the very near future. Its purely preference, im unable to back it up with anything other than my own opinion based on what Iv seen and heard and the PS4 games iv played thus far.

Im just disappointed with the quantity and quantity of games from both MS and Sony to be frank. Moreso from Sony however because the PS2 was by far my favourite console by a really substantial margin... if they made more use of their ridiculously abundant I.P's id buy the damn thing. Something as simple as a half decent crash bandicoot game at launch would have done it, to receive Knack instead was akin to a kick in the groin. Even a syphon filter game. From my perspective Sony seem far more interested in pushing the franchises I dislike and forgetting the ones I like. Again thats preference and its unfortunate, its not dictated by my stubbornness or fanboyism I think the mass market clearly wants Nathan Drake more than the numerous other people Id be far more pleased to see.

Caseytappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Caseytappy
Member since 2005 • 2199 Posts

TV, ESPN, Kinect, the cloud, secret sauce and the Lulz forever .

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SolidTy

@always_explicit said:
@SolidTy said:

For the sake of argument Il change my expression from "i dont feel like im missing out" to a equally vague but hopefully more pleasing, Nothing on the PS4 I have seen thus far has interested me enough to pay the current price for the hardware,and this (subject to change) seems unlikely to change in the very near future. Its purely preference, im unable to back it up with anything other than my own opinion based on what Iv seen and heard and the PS4 games iv played thus far.

Im just disappointed with the quantity and quantity of games from both MS and Sony to be frank. Moreso from Sony however because the PS2 was by far my favourite console by a really substantial margin... if they made more use of their ridiculously abundant I.P's id buy the damn thing. Something as simple as a half decent crash bandicoot game at launch would have done it, to receive Knack instead was akin to a kick in the groin. Even a syphon filter game. From my perspective Sony seem far more interested in pushing the franchises I dislike and forgetting the ones I like. Again thats preference and its unfortunate, its not dictated by my stubbornness or fanboyism I think the mass market clearly wants Nathan Drake more than the numerous other people Id be far more pleased to see.

Ah I see. Totally understand what you mean now.

Regarding the disappointment with the current machines, I agree with you there. This generation hasn't really impressed me at all.

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

An article by Eddie the clickbait?

Not surprised.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34666 Posts

Yeah. Slightly less interesting games. Both still suck, though.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher: nope

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:

A lot of what he says is right...

"For a long time we've had PC gamers and console gamers who weren't really able to play together," Tsunoda told GameIndustry International. "That's why cross-play is still such a powerful idea. You should be able to play what you love, and play together, regardless of what device you're playing on. It's about connecting people."

Yeah specially this part,,,hahahaa

For a long time on xbox platforms since last gen sony went there and lemming didn't like it they preferred party chat,not only that the PS4 has been doing it since launch..

Hell Rocket league support the feature.

Cross buy has been there for Vita,PS3 and PS4 as well this aren't new ideas this ideas were done by sony already and they are not even here on xbox one,so who is really behind.?

@always_explicit said:

Who are you trying to fool.? That has been your opinion since day 1.

Yeah if it wasn't for the hardware and the more than 100 games on PS4 that are not on xbox one what Sony would do...lol

Again just you been a lemming call me when the xbox one get a 90+ game on meta and has the same quantity and quality of games the PS4 has.

It has been nothing but a recycle box,Halo,gears,forza lets party like it is 2005...

@always_explicit said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Then why you think they abandon MS.? Their abusive policies and out of date ones where they basically control everything was the problem and hell they even payed late to indies and took were ever time they wanted the horror stories of indies are there sony just threat them right and they abandon MS in flocks,there are some indie developer who plain say they will not work with MS again.

Really find me one on meta as right rated at Bloodborn,you people don't even know what you say,also there are tons of games like MLB which are PS3 and PS4 and PS4 and Vita which you can't find on steam,by the way nice running to hide on steam so you need a PC an a xbox one to compete with the PS4 damn the PS4 is great but you will not admit it because you are a die hard lemm,prey Halo doesn't disappoint this holiday 343 hasn't hit one yet.

@always_explicit said:

Oh please lemm i can say the same even more since nothing on xbox one is good enough to make me buy one,and i think most people world wide feel the same sadly they don't agree with your argument as sales of the console prove.

@mems_1224 said:

lmao

Yeah it is a slow holiday.

Uncharted collection,The Tomorrow children,Tearaway Unfold,Until Dawn (this month),Disgaea,Tales of Zestiria,One piece Pirate warriors 3...

Hell 2 of those are new IP you know what a new IP right.?

Maybe you forgot since you are use to nothing but Halo,gear and forza.

superbuuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#31  Edited By superbuuman
Member since 2010 • 6400 Posts

@Chozofication said:

Putting every game that was exclusive to X1 on PC is not a lot going on to me. Oh but please, keep doing that though :P

^ This I agree..please continue to put XB1 games on PC..doesn't matter if it comes later..as long as it comes to PC. :P

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GrenadeLauncher

@mems_1224: Yep. Your library makes old Mother Hubbard's cupboard look plentiful.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Halo, Gears of War, Forza, Call of... oh wait.

But seriously, Microsoft really need to step up their game if they want to remain competitive, the cloud thing has been a bust when you get Microsoft employees coming out begging devs to start writing games for their Azure setup you know it's gone wrong, it will be a minimum of 3 years before you even see anything if it was started today, they should have been getting the devs in before they even launched the console.

I get the feeling they didn't take this gen seriously, they assumed they had it in the bag because of Xbox Live and it was only 6 months after release they knew they had fucked up badly, now they are running around doing anything and everything they can with both PR and throwing cash to see how much of it sticks, and still you get third party devs walking away, which is exactly the problem the PS3 had in the beginning but there seems no end in sight for the Xbox.

I don't even want to know how much the Tomb Raider deal cost Microsoft, the fact that they have told everyone they wont being doing exclusives anymore means the purse strings are being tightened, I assume investors are not very happy with it.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#34 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

I did end up reading the article but honestly did we expect any different from an Xbox executive? It would surprise me if he came out and said our product sucks but no executive would ever say that.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

Okay, who already didn't know this? :P

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

Obvious bias is obvious but he might not be wrong.

ToScA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ToScA-
Member since 2006 • 5782 Posts

@magmadragoonx4 said:

Obvious bias is obvious but he might not be wrong.

Yeah, I feel the same way. X1 looks a lot more promising this year than its main competitor (the slew of games coming, the backwards compatibility, the potential of DX12 as well as cloud computing).

I feel the tables will turn next year though, when looking at PS4's line-up. It's all very subjective though; hell, the Last Guardian alone has me more excited than all X1 games combined to be released this year.

X1 has come a long way since the dreadful E3 2013.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

The PS4 is no different than the Wii. Best selling console sitting on its hands, bragging about sales, but nothing worth while on it to play.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39  Edited By davem1992
Member since 2009 • 4068 Posts

MS really love talking about Sony now don't they?

Hood_Honky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Hood_Honky
Member since 2015 • 979 Posts

@davem1992: they never actually said Sony, Eddie threw that in there.

They were asked questions and They answered.

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 davem1992

@hood_honky: Ah so it's just our good pal Eddie starting wars for nothing?

KillOnSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#42  Edited By KillOnSight
Member since 2015 • 458 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

The PS4 is no different than the Wii. Best selling console sitting on its hands, bragging about sales, but nothing worth while on it to play.

Gunna have to disagree with you the wii had alot of high quality exclusives and was backwards compatible, wii > ps4

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

LMAO at the cows in this thread dismissing what the man says because he works for Microsoft. No counter to his points, so they just attack the source.

Milk-makers... LOL@U!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45238 Posts

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fable Legends are not Xbox one exclusive.

Also, he seems to neglect that next year X1 is going to get blown out by PS4. They won't be getting Street Fighter 4, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Horizon, and more. Pretty silly article.

Hood_Honky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Hood_Honky
Member since 2015 • 979 Posts

@davem1992: basically, the source are horrible writers though, they just clumped everything he said together without telling anyone the question or what each answer he gave was referring too...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

And it just keeps getting better, feel free to add to the OP....

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/more-xbox-one-backwards-compatible-games-to-be-ann/1100-6429874/

More Xbox One Backwards Compatible-Games to Be Announced This Week

What are you hoping to see?

davem1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 davem1992

@hood_honky: Ah fair enough then, was thinking that MS mention Sony alot recently and seemed believable that they had again.

Avatar image for deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
deactivated-58abb194ab6fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deactivated-58abb194ab6fb
Member since 2010 • 3984 Posts

It's good to see MS trying to at least step up, they have a lot of catching up too do.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

A Microsoft exec claims their product has more going on than their main competitor. In other news, water is wet.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Fable Legends are not Xbox one exclusive.

Also, he seems to neglect that next year X1 is going to get blown out by PS4. They won't be getting Street Fighter 4, Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Horizon, and more. Pretty silly article.

Yeah but who wants sloppy seconds a year later? I don't remember PS3 owners going crazy when they finally got Bioshock on their system a year later.

Uncharted 4...delayed. Last Guardian...no release date and LOL for you still thinking it's going to come out at a reasonable time. Horizon...no release date. And more....well geez at least mention Until Dawn and Persona 5. Games you'll actually play THIS year. (Persona 5 may not come out this year.)