With Halo dominating exclusive franchises last gen

• 177 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@mrxboxone said:

@AzatiS said:

@mrxboxone said:

@AzatiS said:

@mrxboxone:

Sorry mr Xbone but most of PS4 owners i bet they got a PC already to play an FPS game. Like i do!!

Besides that isnt Respawn stated already that Titanfall 2 is coming on PS4 as well after they understood already , way before original release that they sided with the wrong guy !!? Mr Xbone have patience , this gen just started. Youll get at least 5-6 years of more pain just wait a bit.

So, you want to play Titanfall and will, but only on PC (As if any sony fanboy has a choice) because that's the only platform youll play a FPS on, yet want Titanfall 2 on PS4 in the future...... Translation: I am a cow who is desperate for MS exclusives like Titanfall and really want it on my PS4 because I have zero games to play.

Respawn and EA NEVER said Titanfall 2 will be on the PS4. Respawn just said they will make games AVAILABLE for the PS4 in the future. NEVER singled out Titanfall IP specifically.

No bro , i play my FPS ONLY on PC despite if im an owner of a console or not ... So how you say i want to play Titanfall on PS4 ? I WILL play titanfall on my PC and i dont give a damn if it comes for PS4 or not !!

All im saying is you losing this war so bad that even the companies that signed their "exclusives" to Xbone making interviews and stating that your "exclusives" will find their way on PS4 for SURE in the future ...!! Poor lem , dont say things i never said or meant !! Face the truth like a man ! Xboner , you lost this gen miserably!

Now you don't care if its ever on PS4 yet questioning it being available in future? hmmm LOL ok buddy.

You see again , you saying things i never said or meant.

Titanfall 2 will be on PS4 , ask Respawn not me. They sound almost apologetic for Titanfall being console exclusive to X1 before even release.. How that sound to you ? You think thats a good sign for Xbone? I dont think so !!

I play FPS on my PC , never on console. So i couldnt care less if Titanfall release on PS4 or X1 or Wii U. So why , personally, should i care in the end of the day ? Can you tell me a single reason ?!

Besides that , you wanna compare 720p on a pathetic 77xx series GPU vs a decent PC one that will run on 1080p ++ ?! Lets not do that lem ! I was playing on 720p 13 years ago.

You did say that though lol. Show me where respawn said "Titanfall 2 will be available for the PS4." All they said was they will work with the PS4 in the future, they never singled out the Titanfall franchise.

Second, no one cares you game on a PC. But lets do compare compare "a pathetic 77xx series vs a decent pc one that will run on 1080p++". You start lol.

Avatar image for 001011000101101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 337

User Lists: 0

#152 001011000101101
Member since 2008 • 4395 Posts

Fucking lol at the thought of Halo dominating anything at this point. Those games have been stuck in a rot for years now and trying to half-copy a bunch of features from other shooters won't change that.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#153 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO You just have so much to prove, don't you? Very insecure. Don't worry. I'll make an epic thread tomorrow that will show you why the PS3 takes a complete dump on your HALOGEARSFORZAPGR360.

Doing this will somehow prove that you are not insecure? and dont have anything to prove???I fail to see dat logik.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 MrXboxOne

@always_explicit said:

@John_Matherson said:

LMAO You just have so much to prove, don't you? Very insecure. Don't worry. I'll make an epic thread tomorrow that will show you why the PS3 takes a complete dump on your HALOGEARSFORZAPGR360.

Doing this will somehow prove that you are not insecure? and dont have anything to prove???I fail to see dat logik.

Not only is he insecure, But his "epic" thread got locked lol. Johnny Meltdown is a sad insecure fanboy.

BTW he was unable to prove any sony exclusive competed with Halo.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

halo couldn't even dominates its genre, much less multiplayer

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#156 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

Why do xbox fans keep saying that Titanfall is exclusive but they say games like MLB The Show aren't because they are on Vita? Ask yourselves this question, do I need to buy a xbox one to play this game? The answer is no, the game can also be played on a 360 or on a pc, therefore the game is not exclusive. No matter how much you want to claim the game is exclusive, it isn't. If I wanted to play it I have 2 options that don't include buying an Xbox One.

The4thVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By The4thVIII
Member since 2013 • 420 Posts

@iambatman7986 said:

Why do xbox fans keep saying that Titanfall is exclusive

No one said this.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 MrXboxOne

@Jankarcop said:

Halo brings in more money then any game on PC and PS LOL. Facts child..... facts

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@Jankarcop said:

Halo brings in more money then any game on PC and PS LOL. Facts child..... facts

WoW brings in more money than any game, its the best game ever by your logic

PC FTW

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

@mrxboxone: goldeneye terrible that game nearly sold 2 million , that's good for a remake and really , you imply halo outsold all exclusives looks at thread title, lol , that would go to wii sports mariokart wii nsmb , all these games have topped halo

and you want review scores , these games topped halo

gta iv

mgs iv

super Mario galaxy

super Mario galaxy 2

those are the highest scoring games of this gen and only one is available on xbox with 2 on wii and 2 on ps3 sit down xdrone

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 MrXboxOne

@mariokart64fan said:

@mrxboxone: goldeneye terrible that game nearly sold 2 million , that's good for a remake and really , you imply halo outsold all exclusives looks at thread title, lol , that would go to wii sports mariokart wii nsmb , all these games have topped halo

gta iv

mgs iv

super Mario galaxy

super Mario galaxy 2

those are the highest scoring games of this gen and only one is available on xbox with 2 on wii and 2 on ps3 sit down xdrone

LOL No one is talking about scores vs sales. We are talking about exclusive franchises. What is the biggest movie franchise in the world? Star Wars. Is it the highest rated movie? Does it have the biggest box office? nope....

Halo brings in more money then any exclusive franchise out there. Including WOW because WOW isn't exclusive to PC.

Halo is the star wars of the gaming industry.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#162 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Why would you want to play Titanfall on a console if you can play it on PC?

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By MrXboxOne

@chessmaster1989 said:

lol, consoles have a much larger community then PC son.

rosko123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 rosko123
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@mariokart64fan said:

gta iv

mgs iv

super Mario galaxy

super Mario galaxy 2

LOL No one is talking about scores vs sales. We are talking about exclusive franchises. What is the biggest movie franchise in the world? Star Wars. Is it the highest rated movie? Does it have the biggest box office? nope....

Halo brings in more money then any exclusive franchise out there. Including WOW because WOW isn't exclusive to PC.

When it's the only exclusive worth buying on your console of course it's going to sell well.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By MrXboxOne

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

Steam has what? 7 mil online gamers? consoles have 70 million online gamers. next!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By lostrib

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

Steam has what? 7 mil online gamers? consoles have 70 million online gamers. next!

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MrXboxOne

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Dead serious. Prove me wrong or keep commenting more usless none sense lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By lostrib

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Steam has 7 million concurrent online users. Not 7 million total users. And last I heard steam has over 65 million active users while XBL has around 48 million users

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@mariokart64fan said:

gta iv

mgs iv

super Mario galaxy

super Mario galaxy 2

Wow isn't exclusive? It is only on PC

Daious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Daious
Member since 2013 • 2315 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@chessmaster1989 said:

*than

according to who?

You really need to learn how to read properly

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#172 John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Hey, asshat, wtf are you still going on about???? Someone lock this stupid thread already. Do you not realize how pathetic you sound? Halo is an extremely mediocre franchise that's only popular because it came out in a time when console multiplayer wasn't that big and became a trend. Now instead of asking MS for new IPs, you idiots spent the last 8 years or so saying Halo this Halo that, and here you are acting like that's something to be proud of? Dude, you're a loser.

Cows: Uncharted this, Heavy rain that, Metal Gear 4 this, TLOU that, Journey this, Twisted Metal that, Killzone this, demon's souls that, infamous this, LBP that, God of War this, Motorstorm that, Valkyria this, Modnation racers this, Gran Turismo that...

Sheep: Mario this, Zelda that, Metroid this, Bayonetta 2 that, Wii sports this, Mad World that, Sonic this, Epic Mickey that, No more heroes this, Monster hunter that, Mario Kart this, Excitebots that, Red Steel that, Muramasa this...

Hermits: Arma this, Crysis this, Guild Wars this, DOTA that, LOL this, Civilization that, Rome this, Amnesia that, Day Z this, C&C that, Never winter this, Stalker this, WoW that....

Lemmings: HALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALL

Freaking loser. Shut up and move on.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

@Joedgabe said:

@lostrib said:

@Joedgabe said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@zaire_nxtgen720 said:

Titanfall is a f*cking exclusive, sony ponies are in denial, lmao

except it's not. It is a multiplat

It is exclusive, You can not play it on any Nintendo, any playstation or any PC (unless you use Windows Live).

it's on multiple platforms, thus not exclusive. And where does this "windows live" shit come from

Don't bother... lems.... lems are weird......

All the factions are weird

I find them normal fanboys.. but lems.. lems are weird. It's not the first time they attempt to claim a Shared game with PC as their exclusive.

Not to mention they made a huge deal when they were so desperate saying that MLB The Show was multiplat because it was on PS2 (or PSP i don't remember) so it wasn't AAAE it was only AAA.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Hey, asshat, wtf are you still going on about???? Someone lock this stupid thread already. Do you not realize how pathetic you sound? Halo is an extremely mediocre franchise that's only popular because it came out in a time when console multiplayer wasn't that big and became a trend. Now instead of asking MS for new IPs, you idiots spent the last 8 years or so saying Halo this Halo that, and here you are acting like that's something to be proud of? Dude, you're a loser.

Cows: Uncharted this, Heavy rain that, Metal Gear 4 this, TLOU that, Journey this, Twisted Metal that, Killzone this, demon's souls that, infamous this, LBP that, God of War this, Motorstorm that, Valkyria this, Modnation racers this, Gran Turismo that...

Sheep: Mario this, Zelda that, Metroid this, Bayonetta 2 that, Wii sports this, Mad World that, Sonic this, Epic Mickey that, No more heroes this, Monster hunter that, Mario Kart this, Excitebots that, Red Steel that, Muramasa this...

Hermits: Arma this, Crysis this, Guild Wars this, DOTA that, LOL this, Civilization that, Rome this, Amnesia that, Day Z this, C&C that, Never winter this, Stalker this, WoW that....

Lemmings: HALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALLHALOFORZAGEARSTITANFALL

Holy crap...Random meltdown. Did you forget to take your meds today?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

What would this place be without rib tips?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Who is rib tips?

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By John_Matherson

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mrxboxone said:

@lostrib said:

@mrxboxone said:

*facepalm*

You can't be serious?

Who is rib tips?

RRRRIRIIIIIIIIBBBBB TTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 lostrib

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@lostrib said:

@John_Matherson said:

@mrxboxone said:

Who is rib tips?

RRRRIRIIIIIIIIBBBBB TTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you're talking to food via a gaming forum?

Seriously, did your mommy forget to give you your meds today?