Why hasn't MS released a "big" exclusive game since 2014?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@bobrossperm said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@bobrossperm said:

Bloodborne is a better game than any PC or Xbox exlcusive released this gen. No joke.

Erm, yeah, it really is. Better than Divinity OS, better than Sunset Overdrive. Better than Forza Horizon 2. Better than Pillars Of Eternity. You just have a dire taste in games, that's really all there is to it.

was it better then smash / mario kart 8 and stuff ninty put out?

I thought it was a fine game but i'm not dying to replay it or anything I don't have a wiiU but if i did i would def be playing both of those more than i played Bborne

plus mario maker and yoshi wooly world ninty is the only one making games at all honestly

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#103  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

As far as exclusives go the PS4 has only had 2 games worth the rental cost since 2014 as well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178848 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

One would think that. I thought they would address some master plan at E3 to make the console relevant while supporting PC at the same time. Still I have no idea what they plan.

The only thing that benefits is people like me who are console driven and don't care what is on PC.

But most people have a PC and if there isn't a valid reason to pick up a console...why would they? I'm a console gamer...always have been. But I built a PC that can handle games rather than buy one out of the box. Therefore, I don't need to buy another platform if I want those games. I do have a 360 controller for my PC. I have both MS' other consoles but they aren't giving me any reason to grab the One. And I think more and more people are going to eventually feel the same.

I have said all along if a brand wants my business they have to show me. It has nothing to do with the competition.

But you said the answer in your own post. Most people have a PC. You built a PC that can handle games. Most PC owners do not build PCs that can handle games. Most people have a car. Most people do not customize that car themselves on their own time, hence customizing businesses exist.

There is a difference between most people and gamers.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts
@ProtossX said:
@bobrossperm said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@bobrossperm said:

Bloodborne is a better game than any PC or Xbox exlcusive released this gen. No joke.

Erm, yeah, it really is. Better than Divinity OS, better than Sunset Overdrive. Better than Forza Horizon 2. Better than Pillars Of Eternity. You just have a dire taste in games, that's really all there is to it.

was it better then smash / mario kart 8 and stuff ninty put out?

I thought it was a fine game but i'm not dying to replay it or anything I don't have a wiiU but if i did i would def be playing both of those more than i played Bborne

plus mario maker and yoshi wooly world ninty is the only one making games at all honestly

You don't know what you're saying do you. Why am I on a gaming forum where no body knows what a good game is? Opinions are fine but actually know why you think something and stop going with the hyperbole. That's why you're such a fakeboy.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#106 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@cainetao11 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

One would think that. I thought they would address some master plan at E3 to make the console relevant while supporting PC at the same time. Still I have no idea what they plan.

The only thing that benefits is people like me who are console driven and don't care what is on PC.

But most people have a PC and if there isn't a valid reason to pick up a console...why would they? I'm a console gamer...always have been. But I built a PC that can handle games rather than buy one out of the box. Therefore, I don't need to buy another platform if I want those games. I do have a 360 controller for my PC. I have both MS' other consoles but they aren't giving me any reason to grab the One. And I think more and more people are going to eventually feel the same.

I have said all along if a brand wants my business they have to show me. It has nothing to do with the competition.

But you said the answer in your own post. Most people have a PC. You built a PC that can handle games. Most PC owners do not build PCs that can handle games. Most people have a car. Most people do not customize that car themselves on their own time, hence customizing businesses exist.

There is a difference between most people and gamers.

And you said "most people", not gamers.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

oh look sony fans with no games wondering about all the xbox one games lol ... xbox fans just let sony fans watch the games we get to play

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@snapcracklenpop said:

oh look sony fans with no games wondering about all the xbox one games lol ... xbox fans just let sony fans watch the games we get to play

Is that what happend this year? LMAO.