Why hasn't MS released a "big" exclusive game since 2014?

• 107 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

This topic is pretty much dumb, and goes to show the hypocrisy around here. Thats a big reason I have both platforms, hoping that if one is lacking the other one wont be. MS has had a shitty output since November 2014 (halo MCC) of AAA games but then again why wasn't this a thing when sony went from March 2014 (infamous) to Feb 2015 (the order) without releasing an AAA game. or since march 2015 (bloodborne) through August 2015 (until dawn) without one. Or from September 2015 (UC collection) through March 2016 (uncharted 4). Both systems have had their fair share of long droughts, but sony's AAA drought has been much worse and on top of that, even their AAA games lack enough replay value to help with it. When the year is said and done sony will have bloodborne, the order, mlb 15, until dawn, and 2 remasters. Xbox will have forza, halo 5, tomb raider, fable legends, and a remaster. If sony exclsuives were so good, 99% of people on PS4 wouldn't be playing destiny, GTA, witcher, and batman right now) Hell if destiny and GTA didn't exist, i doubt anyone would have turned on their PS4 in the last 8 months of last year. But of course that's all ignored because MS sucked as bad as sony did the 1st 6 months of 2015. Cows man SMH

playharderfool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By playharderfool
Member since 2009 • 2085 Posts

@intotheminx said:
@playharderfool said:
@intotheminx said:

Some of you are super delusional. Despite how you cows try to spin it the PS4 only has 1 outstanding game(BB). Counting remasters and Infamous is hilarious to most gamers. However, I'll admit MS doesn't have shit either except a multiplat that was originally made for PC(Ori). This gen is disgusting, but the fall looks promising for XB1 owners.

If you are going to harp on quality and try to derail the thread to damage control I'll play along.

"PS4 only has 1 outstanding game(BB)."

Sorry, but if you want to deflect to quality of the games released we are going to use the industry accepted MetaCritic review average to determine the universally accepted quality of the games and not your opinion. And I hate tell you but you are wrong.

PS4 actually has 3 "outstanding" games

The Last of Us Remastered 95

Bloodborne 93

Flower 91

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4?sort=desc

Now tell me, since you want to talk about the quality of the games released. How many OUTSTANDING games does Xbox one have??????????????

lol

Pretty sure he said "big" exclusives. Last time I checked Flower is a indie. Also, you should check my post again because I clearly stated the XB1 doesn't have shit either. It's as poor gen all around for exclusives.

LOL, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC! nothing you was saying had to do with the OP

I can't keep track of your goal post marry-go-round

TC was talking about big games, then you derail the conversation to quality (completely different discussion topic) and now you want to get back on topic to defend your off topic derail in the discussion haha no.

YOU said PS4 only had 1 outstanding game.

NOTE: That comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic and you wanted to derail with something other than what was being discussed AND I mentioned if you want to derail and talk about "quality" I will play along.

lol, sorry you got nothing. I addressed your off-topic comment that had nothing to do with the discussion and proved your statement false and there is nothing else to it. If you want to get back to the actual topic and discuss what the thread is about then you can do that but our session is done.

Don't try to derail a discussion with something completely off topic and then when your argument fails try to conveniently use the threads criteria to damage control.

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By nolson
Member since 2003 • 1141 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

This topic is pretty much dumb, and goes to show the hypocrisy around here. Thats a big reason I have both platforms, hoping that if one is lacking the other one wont be. MS has had a shitty output since November 2014 (halo MCC) of AAA games but then again why wasn't this a thing when sony went from March 2014 (infamous) to Feb 2015 (the order) without releasing an AAA game. or since march 2015 (bloodborne) through August 2015 (until dawn) without one. Or from September 2015 (UC collection) through March 2016 (uncharted 4). Both systems have had their fair share of long droughts, but sony's AAA drought has been much worse and on top of that, even their AAA games lack enough replay value to help with it. When the year is said and done sony will have bloodborne, the order, mlb 15, until dawn, and 2 remasters. Xbox will have forza, halo 5, tomb raider, fable legends, and a remaster. If sony exclsuives were so good, 99% of people on PS4 wouldn't be playing destiny, GTA, witcher, and batman right now) Hell if destiny and GTA didn't exist, i doubt anyone would have turned on their PS4 in the last 8 months of last year. But of course that's all ignored because MS sucked as bad as sony did the 1st 6 months of 2015. Cows man SMH

"MS sucked as bad as Sony did the first 6 months of 2015"? I think you meant to say MS didn't even try the first 6 months of 2015. Sony released 2 AAA. And in the beginning of your post you forgot to mention LBP3 and Driveclub came out between Infamous and The Order, that's why this wasn't a thing. Because games came out you conveniently forgot. SMH at your post.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ProtossX said:

Sony said they are sick of big triple AAA exclusives that don't make back money, and M$ called them out on that but they are doing the same thing and not making them either.

M$ needs to be honest with the consumers and stop trash talking sony when they are doing the same exact indie games now and remasters as sony they came out with almost zero games this year so far

Well TLOU make them a ton of cash.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55  Edited By GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@nolson said:
@GarGx1 said:

Looking at the edits to the OP, I guess TC only wanted to hear from people who agreed with him.

Pointless thread

Nah, just looking for posts that are on topic and not shitposts. Which to be fair is happening from both sony and ms fanboys in here.

If that's the case my apologies but the edits don't give that impression,

I'll give you a neutral point of view. Sony and MS are not performing or supporting their babies with good quality exclusives at all this gen. MS has Forza 5 and FH2 so far and Sony has Infamous and Bloodbourne. As for upcoming MS has more 'quality' sequels coming this year and Sony has some niche Japanese games and a remake of Uncharted. This is why I have not bought a generation 8 console. I always have and always will be a PC gamer first and foremost but I also buy at least one or two consoles from each gen (last time it was Xbox 360, Wii). Wii U is out the window, I love Nintendo and their screw the other company's we're doing our way attitude but the Wii U is not for me. Neither MS or Sony have shown me anything that makes want to drop the money on their system.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Oh cows are too damn funny. I see people listing cross gen and rehashes to make the barren PS4 library look like it has AAA exclusives. Fine.

As a strict console gamer and only a PC game or two a year, I had plenty of big games on my ONE since 2014.

I think cows are just scared of how this year looks from here on out.

Cross gen like Forza Horizon 2 and MCC,Gears collection.?

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 nolson

@GarGx1 said:
@nolson said:
@GarGx1 said:

Looking at the edits to the OP, I guess TC only wanted to hear from people who agreed with him.

Pointless thread

Nah, just looking for posts that are on topic and not shitposts. Which to be fair is happening from both sony and ms fanboys in here.

If that's the case my apologies but the edits don't give that impression,

I'll give you a neutral point of view. Sony and MS are not performing or supporting their babies with good quality exclusives at all this gen. MS has Forza 5 and FH2 so far and Sony has Infamous and Bloodbourne. As for upcoming MS has more 'quality' sequels coming this year and Sony has some niche Japanese games and a remake of Uncharted. This is why I have not bought a generation 8 console. I always have and always will be a PC gamer first and foremost but I also buy at least one or two consoles from each gen (last time it was Xbox 360, Wii. Wii U is out the window, I love Nintendo and their screw the other company's we're doing our way attitude but the Wii U is not for me. Neither MS or Sony have shown me anything that makes want to drop the money on their system.

Thanks, solid post and you explained your opinion well. If you only we could get some more serious balanced answers in here. Then again, it is system wars for a reason lol

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@intotheminx said:
@playharderfool said:
@intotheminx said:

Some of you are super delusional. Despite how you cows try to spin it the PS4 only has 1 outstanding game(BB). Counting remasters and Infamous is hilarious to most gamers. However, I'll admit MS doesn't have shit either except a multiplat that was originally made for PC(Ori). This gen is disgusting, but the fall looks promising for XB1 owners.

If you are going to harp on quality and try to derail the thread to damage control I'll play along.

"PS4 only has 1 outstanding game(BB)."

Sorry, but if you want to deflect to quality of the games released we are going to use the industry accepted MetaCritic review average to determine the universally accepted quality of the games and not your opinion. And I hate tell you but you are wrong.

PS4 actually has 3 "outstanding" games

The Last of Us Remastered 95

Bloodborne 93

Flower 91

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps4?sort=desc

Now tell me, since you want to talk about the quality of the games released. How many OUTSTANDING games does Xbox one have??????????????

lol

Pretty sure he said "big" exclusives. Last time I checked Flower is a indie. Also, you should check my post again because I clearly stated the XB1 doesn't have shit either. It's as poor gen all around for exclusives.

LOL, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC! nothing you was saying had to do with the OP

I can't keep track of your goal post marry-go-round

TC was talking about big games, then you derail the conversation to quality (completely different discussion topic) and now you want to get back on topic to defend your off topic derail in the discussion haha no.

YOU said PS4 only had 1 outstanding game.

NOTE: That comment had absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic and you wanted to derail with something other than what was being discussed AND I mentioned if you want to derail and talk about "quality" I will play along.

lol, sorry you got nothing. I addressed your off-topic comment that had nothing to do with the discussion and proved your statement false and there is nothing else to it. If you want to get back to the actual topic and discuss what the thread is about then you can do that but our session is done.

Don't try to derail a discussion with something completely off topic and then when your argument fails try to conveniently use the threads criteria to damage control.

Should I have not assumed "big" meant a large budget and meeting expectations? Also, I noticed you listed a "remastered" game as a example. LOL. +1 for not mentioning Infamous though.

waahahah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 waahahah
Member since 2014 • 2462 Posts

They both do the same thing, but sony's usually overly eager in the announcements and delays push things into a wider spread for sony

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By nolson

@intotheminx: What's with you and Infamous Second Son? I've seen you mention it twice in the thread implying it's a bad game. It received an 8/10 on Gamespot which stands for "great game" and it also has an 80 on metacritic. Maybe you didn't like the game (did you even play it?) but it sure deserves to be counted.

intotheminx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 intotheminx
Member since 2014 • 2608 Posts

@nolson said:

@intotheminx: What's with you and Infamous Second Son? I've seen you mention it twice in the thread implying it's a bad game. It received an 8/10 on Gamespot which stands for "great game" and it also has an 80 on metacritic. Maybe you didn't like the game (did you even play it?) but it sure deserves to be counted.

It's terrible because Sony fanboys hype it up to ridiculous levels. Remember the whole, "greatest graphics ever" threads? lol horrible

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By nolson

@intotheminx said:
@nolson said:

It's terrible because Sony fanboys hype it up to ridiculous levels. Remember the whole, "greatest graphics ever" threads? lol horrible

Did you play it? That's not a good reason for you to go around saying it shouldn't be mentioned as a good game. Because clearly it is a "great" game as gamespot called it. Maybe some people overhyped it but you sure are over compensating for that. You are acting as if it's total trash. Come on now.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@spitfire-six said:
@playharderfool said:

Ori is not even a brand exclusive and can be played on PC but you are right on Scream Ride. In "my opinion" but this is not my thread. TC said big games so I might not have met his critera either.

When he listed games he only put Driveclub TLOUr Infamous LBP and MLB the show. He didn't put Guilty Gear xrd and all of the ones he listed can be considered big games.

Scream Ride and Guilty Gear would have more in common. Infact Ori would probably be considered a smaller scale game than a current gen Guilty Gear

This is true, it largely rest on opinion of what is a big game. Another poster in this thread said this does not relate to the meta game therefore exclusive is also open to interpretation. Microsoft in their messaging tends to include titles they are releasing on PC and Xbox as Exclusives. Now lets also think about that The order was initially a 2014 game until it was delayed. Drive club was a lanuch game until it was delayed. What you have currently is the trailing year for Playstation looks bright based solely on them shifting games to the left. However Microsoft has been releasing titles in those years that was meant to be released those years. Quantum Break is the first game that has been moved to another year. Your release this yea was suppose to be bloodborne and Uncharted. We can make plenty of silly rules to make either system look better within whatever time frame we want to talk about.

I will not argue that both system exclusive offing are far from satisfying.

I simply don't like conflicting arguments. Don't try to dog out one system for something that the system you are sticking up for is equal or worse at. I don't actually mind consistent and fair criticism of any system, but not hypocritical.

On to your response.

I agree with you about PC because Sony is treating it like it's their son (don't really like their stance but as long as it doesn't effect PS4's priority) so I can see that for both like you say.

Both Sony and MS are scrambling moving things around as far as launches go but if you are honest with yourself you can see that Sony seems to have a firmer grip on the upcoming games than MS. Looking at E3 you see Sony unveiling big new games complete with gameplay footage (Horizon) while MS is still using CGI to demo games (Recore).

Regardless, 2016 is a big year for both MS and Sony and they both should be doing much better than this year. MS's holiday season will help out with their 2016 as well since Sony will be releasing a few big titles 1Q but they have had Quantum Break in development for a while now and if Scalebound makes it out in 2016 Sony will have a fight on their hands.

Well I do feel I am being honest with myself. I don't understand the criticism of CGI trailers considering the following. The cgi trailer from BloodBorne last year made plenty of console warriors shit their pants proclaiming the war over. It seems Cgi trailers were fine then, this year FF7 remake was a trailer and its still considered a megaton. What I don't get is how is it that its ok to show cgi trailers and gameplay with no release window? At least during Microsofts conference we have an idea when the titles will be available to play. In that sense I have to disagree with your assertion that SOny has a firm grip on their release titles. Further, the delays of UC4, The Order, BB, show that the timeline for their development studios is very fluid. QB, SB, CD, Gears, ReCore, Sea of Thieves are all for 2016, with more pending. Thus far I know of Horizon, and UC4 for 2016 I haven't tracked much else from them.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@spitfire-six said:

@nolson: So releasing one title in march makes up for the rest of the year?

Driveclub

The Last of Us Remastered

Infamous First light

Guilty Gear Xrd

Little Big Plant 3....

Sony didn't develop or publish Guilty Gear. Just sayin'. It is exclusive, but not because Sony had any part in that game's existence.

j2zon2591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 j2zon2591
Member since 2005 • 3571 Posts

Halo 5.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#66 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

They released some decent stuff in 2014 already and have nothing to release until Q4 2015. On other hand, PS4 got its big exclusive earlier this year but later this year, they have nothing huge coming out. Some Xbox One games were also delayed to 2016 and same happened with Sony. I think M$ will be in better position later this year.

Yes, PS4 will have some decent games here and there but nothing Huge like Halo or Forza... Next year will be better for both Consoles. At the end of the gen I expect good games on both platforms but not as much as some people expect,,, still enough to pick up Consoles later down the road once they are cheaper and have some decent games. So far Horizon and Quantum Break look amazing.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Oh cows are too damn funny. I see people listing cross gen and rehashes to make the barren PS4 library look like it has AAA exclusives. Fine.

As a strict console gamer and only a PC game or two a year, I had plenty of big games on my ONE since 2014.

Well, according to multiple reports, both the MCC and GoW Remaster are about to be ported to PC.

If that happens...then what the hell does the XBone have in terms of exclusives?

Forza?

An arcade racer that has a limited demographic in the first place?

Because if Microsoft is really serious (and I mean, finally...REALLLLY, really serious about supporting the PC market after damn near a decade of empty promises) then Halo 5 is bound to make its way to the PC eventually as well.

So...why should I buy an XBone?

Seriously...give me a good reason.

I already have a cable box (so does about 80% of the world population that actually matters...like anyone gives a **** about Kenya or Kazakhstan), so that sure as hell isn't a legitimate reason. I already have a higher end PC, so that isn't a good reason.

So what gives?

Please...enlighten me.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

TC, you know your entire point is going to be invalidated in spring when Quantum Break, Crackdown, Scalebound and ReCore are due?

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By nolson

@Salt_The_Fries said:

TC, you know your entire point is going to be invalidated in spring when Quantum Break, Crackdown, Scalebound and ReCore are due?

That wasn't what I asked. I asked why they haven't released anything THIS year. So no, my point about 2015 won't be invalidated. And I see you made a damage control thread because you were so insecure about it.

mprince131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 mprince131
Member since 2006 • 406 Posts

Makes a post asking a question, gives people an example of the kind of response he wants. Classic. Anyways,if you wish to count poor games such as The Order, Driveclub and average games like LBP that's fine. However, I'd rather not be asked to pay full price for a game for the sake of having a game. So if you take those out you have Ori and Bloodborne. 1:1 Doesn't seem so lopsided when you take into account quality. Which is the most important. And if you chose to bring up the fact that Ori is not fully exclusive that's fine, just tell me how well it runs on your PS4.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@frank_castle: I see your points Punisher. I am a strict console gamer so I don't care what comes out on PC. Simple as that.

As long as it is on Xbox and not Playstation there is a legitimate reason. Console war with PC getting zero thought in my book.

Draign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Draign
Member since 2013 • 1824 Posts

Only reason the PS4 did is because of delays from 2014. Why won't there be any big exclusives since those delays from Sony?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 tormentos

@nolson said:
@intotheminx said:
@nolson said:

Did you play it? That's not a good reason for you to go around saying it shouldn't be mentioned as a good game. Because clearly it is a "great" game as gamespot called it. Maybe some people overhyped it but you sure are over compensating for that. You are acting as if it's total trash. Come on now.

Lemmings are stupid anything on the other console don't count because of some pathetic reason,take darkangel for example he claim Bloodborn doesn't count because he think it is a bad game...hahaha

The only thing hyped about Infamous were the graphics and it deliver in that regard.

@spitfire-six said:

Well I do feel I am being honest with myself. I don't understand the criticism of CGI trailers considering the following. The cgi trailer from BloodBorne last year made plenty of console warriors shit their pants proclaiming the war over. It seems Cgi trailers were fine then, this year FF7 remake was a trailer and its still considered a megaton. What I don't get is how is it that its ok to show cgi trailers and gameplay with no release window? At least during Microsofts conference we have an idea when the titles will be available to play. In that sense I have to disagree with your assertion that SOny has a firm grip on their release titles. Further, the delays of UC4, The Order, BB, show that the timeline for their development studios is very fluid. QB, SB, CD, Gears, ReCore, Sea of Thieves are all for 2016, with more pending. Thus far I know of Horizon, and UC4 for 2016 I haven't tracked much else from them.

The megaton with FF7 wasn't because of the CGI trailer it was the fact that was been REMADE with next gen graphics,FF7 is the most asked remake ever people have been asking for a remake since the PS2 days that great was the game.

Oh please don't be a hypocrite show me Scalebound gameplay i dare you,it doesn't exist it was show in CG form and lemming shit their pants over it and can't stop naming it even as a AAA game,a game which they have see nothing off.

Oh and Halo,Fable,Tomb Raider,Forza all confirmed 1 year ago to come this holiday Forza months ago and every one knows it was coming a new forza hit yearly since 2011,in fact Forza 6 is the 3rd chapter on xbox one when the damn console is not even 2 years old.

See you named scalebound now show me something about that game because it was announce more than a year ago and no gameplay has been show yet.

Loading Video...

This is all that exist of that game that was announce on 2014 knowing MS this is a fall 2016 game it would be 2 and half years since it was announce with CGI trailer on E3 2014.

Hell QB was announce on 2013 have you forgot.?

Loading Video...

This trailer is already 2 years old and QB is a sprig to summer 2016 game so yeah it will be close to 3 years from the date it was reveal again with a CGI trailer as well.

So no MS isn't any better QB was a 2015 game and was delay to and would be 3 years since its reveal when it launch.

You are not counting where those games were first unveil,hell Horizon is a 2016 game and was announce this year that beat QB by 2 years.

@Cloud_imperium said:

They released some decent stuff in 2014 already and have nothing to release until Q4 2015. On other hand, PS4 got its big exclusive earlier this year but later this year, they have nothing huge coming out. Some Xbox One games were also delayed to 2016 and same happened with Sony. I think M$ will be in better position later this year.

Yes, PS4 will have some decent games here and there but nothing Huge like Halo or Forza... Next year will be better for both Consoles. At the end of the gen I expect good games on both platforms but not as much as some people expect,,, still enough to pick up Consoles later down the road once they are cheaper and have some decent games. So far Horizon and Quantum Break look amazing.

There was a Forza game and a Halo game last holiday and they were everything but huge,Halo MCC Charted 1 month on NPD and dropped to never appear and it did so on spot 10 almost out of the chart,and Forza Horizon 2 even that it was on 2 platforms 360 and xbox one,didn't chart on NPD either,Halo and Forza are not what they use to be thanks to MS over exploitation of the series,Halo 4 was the downfall of the series 343 isn't bungie and is clear Halo 4 is the faster Halo game ever to be drop online by its user base,the numbers where there compare to Reach Halo 4 was a huge drop and Halo MCC is an even bigger flop.

@Salt_The_Fries said:

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... 4 games for spring this is MS dude if anything Summer the earliest for QB which is running late because of been delay,the rest probably September of fall the closes this is MS they don't make huge releases on sprint they like to bunch their games for the holidays,what have you see from MS this year.? We are closing on the 7 month and the only exclusive MS had was Sreamride...lol

So i don't even think you will get half those games in spring let alone all 4 of them.

@magicalclick said:

FYI, Santa God is crucial to American childhood and MS marketing strategy.

If you don't want play AAA games from Santa God, you can always be a bad boy and get the same AAA game 3 months after release.

So, what's gonna be?? Be a good boy and have AAA games from Santa God or just play games you bought in May through out the cold Northern winter night?

That is the problem sony also have games for the holidays i listed 8 last time including 3 new IP,The Tomorrow Children,Drawn To Death and Until Dawn,that + Uncharted collection,Tales of Zestiria,Persona 5 and Disgaea i know there is another but i can remember.

Also having your best games all group on the holidays is a very bad idea,because they compete with multiplatforms as well,Like Star Wars BF,COD,AC,Fallout and many others which will dent sales,just see Forza Horizon 2 and Halo MCC sales weren't that great compare to other chapters.

@mprince131 said:

Makes a post asking a question, gives people an example of the kind of response he wants. Classic. Anyways,if you wish to count poor games such as The Order, Driveclub and average games like LBP that's fine. However, I'd rather not be asked to pay full price for a game for the sake of having a game. So if you take those out you have Ori and Bloodborne. 1:1 Doesn't seem so lopsided when you take into account quality. Which is the most important. And if you chose to bring up the fact that Ori is not fully exclusive that's fine, just tell me how well it runs on your PS4.

It runs as well as Olli Olli2,Helldivers,MLB,Hotline MIami 2,Axion Verge ran on xbox one.

Using Indies against the PS4 is useless the PS4 has more of those to,but at least i give you credit you named Ori which don't get me wrong is a fantastic game,some lemmings would have not do that because it would be a double edge sword for them as that proof that indies are valid when they have a year downplaying them on PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@frank_castle: I see your points Punisher. I am a strict console gamer so I don't care what comes out on PC. Simple as that.

As long as it is on Xbox and not Playstation there is a legitimate reason. Console war with PC getting zero thought in my book.

Wait aren't you the same poster who downplayed games like FF7,Shenmue,No Man sky on PS4 because they were multiplatforms and release on PC as well.?

Boy you sure change your mind when it serve you best..

@draign said:

Only reason the PS4 did is because of delays from 2014. Why won't there be any big exclusives since those delays from Sony?

What was the last xbox one exclusive that scored over 80.? Sunset Over drive,,,hahahahaa and October game and you have to wait how much for Forza which i think is the closes exclusive to release until mid September.? That is basically a YEAR without a big exclusive..

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By FoxbatAlpha

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Wait aren't you the same poster who downplayed games like FF7,Shenmue,No Man sky on PS4 because they were multiplatforms and release on PC as well.?

Boy you sure change your mind when it serve you best..

@draign said:

What was the last xbox one exclusive that scored over 80.? Sunset Over drive,,,hahahahaa and October game and you have to wait how much for Forza which i think is the closes exclusive to release until mid September.? That is basically a YEAR without a big exclusive..

I want what you are on.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

You know as long as MS continues to support the PC there is less and less reason for their console....right?

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#78  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

So I am guessing from all of this that I am the only one who liked the Infamous game?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 FoxbatAlpha

@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

You know as long as MS continues to support the PC there is less and less reason for their console....right?

One would think that. I thought they would address some master plan at E3 to make the console relevant while supporting PC at the same time. Still I have no idea what they plan.

The only thing that benefits is people like me who are console driven and don't care what is on PC.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

One would think that. I thought they would address some master plan at E3 to make the console relevant while supporting PC at the same time. Still I have no idea what they plan.

The only thing that benefits is people like me who are console driven and don't care what is on PC.

But most people have a PC and if there isn't a valid reason to pick up a console...why would they? I'm a console gamer...always have been. But I built a PC that can handle games rather than buy one out of the box. Therefore, I don't need to buy another platform if I want those games. I do have a 360 controller for my PC. I have both MS' other consoles but they aren't giving me any reason to grab the One. And I think more and more people are going to eventually feel the same.

I have said all along if a brand wants my business they have to show me. It has nothing to do with the competition.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Meh, notafuk given.

MS has 3 high profile exclusives lined up for the remainder of the year (including the biggest one, Halo, which Sony wont have anything to counter until next year). Sony also has jack shit lined up between the remainder of the year, and the majority of 2016, except for Uncharted, and TLG.

Even look at this past E3. Every single game (if Im not mistaken) that Microsoft showed at E3 is something that will physically exist in our hands within the next 18 months. Sony showed CGI trailers and a kickstarter for games that will not be anywhere close to existing in the next 2-3 years. Hell, fucking 9th gen consoles will see the light of day before that Final Fantasy remake does.

And taking into account the previous paragraph, Microsoft still has 3 OTHER high profile games that were not at E3, deliberately held back for Gamescom, that are all also coming next year (Quantum Break, Scalebound, Crackdown). Sony is not having a keynote at Gamescom.

Fine Cows, you "win" the first half of 2015. Bloodborne was awesome. Im fine with that, but come Halo time, you are going to get bludgeoned for the remainder of the year (and have a hard time next year), unless you really like sales. E3 2013 is a distant memory.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@spitfire-six said:

Driveclub

Infamous First light

Guilty Gear Xrd

Little Big Plant 3....

Last of us is not excluisve, nor is LBP 3, LBP 3 is out on Ps3 as well.

@playharderfool said:
@Mozelleple112 said:
@playharderfool said:
@spitfire-six said:

Driveclub

Infamous First light

Guilty Gear Xrd

Little Big Plant 3....

Didn't Driveclub get a 5 here? and TLOU is a PS3 game..

Read the title of the thread and try again.

Here come the goal post movers try try to defend a dumb comment that was called out.

lol now it's about score and suddenly a remaster can't be a big game, someone will have to explain to me why MCC was hyped by lems then. Thread says nothing about metagame going to have to try some other damage control on this.

What? the thread title itself says EXCLUSIVE Tlou remastered is not exclusive., neither is LBP 3.

Maybe you should read the thread title and realize it clearly states EXCLUSIVE

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#83 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@Mozelleple112 said:
@playharderfool said:
@spitfire-six said:

Driveclub

Infamous First light

Guilty Gear Xrd

Little Big Plant 3....

Didn't Driveclub get a 5 here? and TLOU is a PS3 game..

which of those games are actually worth playing?

tushar172787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#84 tushar172787
Member since 2015 • 2561 Posts

@tormentos said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Cross gen like Forza Horizon 2 and MCC,Gears collection.?

FH2 was cross gen? nah.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#85 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

Which believe it or not, there are millions of. You aren't the minority. I have told people that MS games hit PC also and they say "any PC can play them?" We all know the answer to that. A 600 dollar Dell laptop wont be running Quantum Break next year. People here seem to think the majority of the consumer market are enthusiasts who read forums, and watch E3 like we do. They don't.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 BobRossPerm
Member since 2015 • 2886 Posts

Why has Sony neglected 2 holiday seasons in a row?

ProtossX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ProtossX
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts

@StrongDeadlift said:

Meh, notafuk given.

MS has 3 high profile exclusives lined up for the remainder of the year (including the biggest one, Halo, which Sony wont have anything to counter until next year). Sony also has jack shit lined up between the remainder of the year, and the majority of 2016, except for Uncharted, and TLG.

Even look at this past E3. Every single game (if Im not mistaken) that Microsoft showed at E3 is something that will physically exist in our hands within the next 18 months. Sony showed CGI trailers and a kickstarter for games that will not be anywhere close to existing in the next 2-3 years. Hell, fucking 9th gen consoles will see the light of day before that Final Fantasy remake does.

And taking into account the previous paragraph, Microsoft still has 3 OTHER high profile games that were not at E3, deliberately held back for Gamescom, that are all also coming next year (Quantum Break, Scalebound, Crackdown). Sony is not having a keynote at Gamescom.

Fine Cows, you "win" the first half of 2015. Bloodborne was awesome. Im fine with that, but come Halo time, you are going to get bludgeoned for the remainder of the year (and have a hard time next year), unless you really like sales. E3 2013 is a distant memory.

I don't have the money for all those games

I'm getting fallout 4 the same day tomb raider releases.

I'm gonna be playing Blops 3 and taken king when halo 5 comes out as my multiplayer shooter options.

I'm not big into racers so im not picking up forza its my least favorite genre ever and i believe its more niche than MLB the show as a genre.

PS4 is perfect if you only have about 160 bux this holiday to spend on games 60 for fallout 4 60 for blops 3 and 40 for taken king

if you have infinite money an time and halo 5 / tomb raider and forza don't flop than yes xbone might be a decent choice this year like i said i don't have 100's of dollars and neither do the average consumer to spend on games

I usually pick up 1-2 games for christmas and maybe a dlc so im set on the ps4 this holiday season those games will last me an entire year

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

Right about now is the time for cows to STFU.. The PS4 has NOTHING for this holiday exclusive wise. Are you reading me? NOTHING! I almost hope the XBO demolishes the PS4 this holiday so Sony will get off their collective asses and push some damn software.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#89  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

What "big" exclusive has Sony released since then?

Bloodborne? That game people stopped caring about a few weeks after it's release?

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By nolson

@OhSnapitz:Just like xbox has and will have had NOTHING for 8 months? nah, nows the time to call them out for not having anything all year.

@foxhound_fox said:

Bloodborne? That game people stopped caring about a few weeks after it's release?

Bloodborne, order, until dawn in august. again im not talking quality, the order isnt good. but at least they put out games, and bloodborne was amazing.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 foxhound_fox

@nolson said:

@OhSnapitz:Just like xbox has and will have had NOTHING for 8 months? nah, nows the time to call them out for not having anything all year.

@foxhound_fox said:

Bloodborne, order, until dawn in august. again im not talking quality, the order isnt good. but at least they put out games, and bloodborne was amazing.

You asked for "BIG" games. A BIG game would be something like Halo or Gran Turismo. You know, a system seller. Not a poorly received game that is an embarrassment to gaming.

There is no point in talking about shit exclusives if they are meaningless to gamers.

nolson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 nolson

@foxhound_fox said:
@nolson said:

@foxhound_fox said:

You asked for "BIG" games. A BIG game would be something like Halo or Gran Turismo. You know, a system seller. Not a poorly received game that is an embarrassment to gaming.

There is no point in talking about shit exclusives if they are meaningless to gamers.

What I meant really was a retail exclusive, not small downloadable titles. Even if you only want to count Bloodborne that still doesn't answer for Microsofts shitty 2015 until the Fall.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 foxhound_fox

@nolson said:

What I meant really was a retail exclusive, not small downloadable titles. Even if you only want to count Bloodborne that still doesn't answer for Microsofts shitty 2015 until the Fall.

What does Sony have for the rest of the year?

Oh right... nothing.

Both MS and Sony have given gamers so few reasons to buy their $400 consoles.

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@nolson: no the excuse for the rest of the months are, I got Sunset Overdrive, Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2, Madden 15, COD: Advanced Warfare, and WWE2k15 between the months of August and December. I've been playing those games all 2015 long and have picked up MK:X, and Evolve, and haven't finished playing half of those.

People like you complaining about games not coming out all year long makes me understand why games get a bad rap. Go outside, live life, have other hobbies. I can barely keep up and get games I want as it is with MS basically only releasing games during the Holiday months.

I don't have endless hours of my life to dedicate to gaming, nor do I have the money or desire. It's just for a little extra fun in life, and to pass some extra free time when its crappy outside.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Arguing over which box sucks the least. Fun.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 BobRossPerm
@foxhound_fox said:

Bloodborne is a better game than any PC or Xbox exlcusive released this gen. No joke.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 foxhound_fox

@bobrossperm said:

Bloodborne is a better game than any PC or Xbox exlcusive released this gen. No joke.

BobRossPerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BobRossPerm
@foxhound_fox said:
@bobrossperm said:

Erm, yeah, it really is. Better than Divinity OS, better than Sunset Overdrive. Better than Forza Horizon 2. Better than Pillars Of Eternity. You just have a dire taste in games, that's really all there is to it.

PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

@playharderfool said:
@nolson said:
@ProtossX said:

Sony said they are sick of big triple AAA exclusives that don't make back money, and M$ called them out on that but they are doing the same thing and not making them either.

M$ needs to be honest with the consumers and stop trash talking sony when they are doing the same exact indie games now and remasters as sony they came out with almost zero games this year so far

When did they say that?

They didn't use the word "sick" lol, but they did say there would be less AAA exclusive titles this gen because of the difficulty of developing for a new generation of systems and a rise in development costs so they would rely more on 3rd party and mutiplats.

Curiously, despite Sony being the only one to come out and say this, it is infact what ALL of the major platforms are actually doing EVEN PC.

Even further curious is the fact that even tho Sony said they would have less exclusives because of the difficulties dealing with current gen development, they STILL are producing a far larger amount of exclusives than MS when producing less than they would like.

well thats a fucking shame.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#100 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@FoxbatAlpha said:

But most people have a PC and if there isn't a valid reason to pick up a console...why would they? I'm a console gamer...always have been. But I built a PC that can handle games rather than buy one out of the box. Therefore, I don't need to buy another platform if I want those games. I do have a 360 controller for my PC. I have both MS' other consoles but they aren't giving me any reason to grab the One. And I think more and more people are going to eventually feel the same.

I have said all along if a brand wants my business they have to show me. It has nothing to do with the competition.

But you said the answer in your own post. Most people have a PC. You built a PC that can handle games. Most PC owners do not build PCs that can handle games. Most people have a car. Most people do not customize that car themselves on their own time, hence customizing businesses exist.