Why Bill Gates want more money ??

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

6-4Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 6-4Impala
Member since 2007 • 74 Posts

Microsoft was trying to buy GTA IV and other PS3 exclusives to make more money ? Bill Gate I have like $20 do you want it ?

PS2 - Xbox

Ipod - Zune

Iphone - Smartphone

PS3 - xbox 360

windows apple - Vista

joeblak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 joeblak
Member since 2005 • 5474 Posts
Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|
yermomsboxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 yermomsboxx
Member since 2005 • 6348 Posts
Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|joeblak
"Uh, yeah, but besides that..."
6-4Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 6-4Impala
[QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|yermomsboxx
Uh, yeah, but besides that...

Microsoft just steals others opinion. I forgot it PSP - Zune
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
because that is what rich people want to do :?
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Bill Gates want more money for more money baths.
Shad0ki11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Shad0ki11
Member since 2006 • 12576 Posts

Who doesn't want more money(*in general*)? lol.

Anyway, Bill Gates is using his money to help people around the world. Yeah...he's really not a greedy miser, at least not anymore. 

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lawlessx
[QUOTE="yermomsboxx"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|6-4Impala

huh?
6-4Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 6-4Impala
[QUOTE="6-4Impala"][QUOTE="yermomsboxx"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|lawlessx

huh?

60 billion dollars ??????????????????????????? he can buy the world + a ps3
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
Here's a crazy idea for you, corperations, you know, like Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple and Sony are in the business of making money. They actually want you to buy their products so they can make a profit. The more products, the more money they can make. Shocking I know.
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
In case you didn't get the memo Bill Gates is leaving M$ next year. It's not him it's the company that wants new markets. No matter how successful a company is the shareholders and board of directers always looks to the CEO for what he will do next to make the comapny expand and stay profitable.
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
[QUOTE="6-4Impala"][QUOTE="yermomsboxx"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|lawlessx

huh?

teh WTf?. It seems you are the kind of fanboys that do stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjnMcPGRU
channtheman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 channtheman1
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts
Here's a crazy idea for you, corperations, you know, like Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple and Sony are in the business of making money. They actually want you to buy their products so they can make a profit. The more products, the more money they can make. Shocking I know.pundog
Really?!?! I thought they were all out to steal our monies. Kinda like the TC's 20 bucks.
channtheman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 channtheman1
Member since 2007 • 1176 Posts
Here's a crazy idea for you, corperations, you know, like Microsoft, Nintendo, Apple and Sony are in the business of making money. They actually want you to buy their products so they can make a profit. The more products, the more money they can make. Shocking I know.pundog
Really?!?! I thought they were all out to steal our monies. Kinda like the TC's 20 bucks.
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sPOON_f33dU
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts
Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|joeblak
They do that for publicity and tax write offs that saves them millions
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
[QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="6-4Impala"][QUOTE="yermomsboxx"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|Hater3000

huh?

teh WTf?. It seems you are the kind of fanboys that do stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psOjnMcPGRU

i saw that and its funny, but you fail hard you know why ? that video is a response video to another one from some lemming.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lawlessx
In case you didn't get the memo Bill Gates is leaving M$ next year. It's not him it's the company that wants new markets. No matter how successful a company is the shareholders and board of directers always looks to the CEO for what he will do next to make the comapny expand and stay profitable.InfamousC
read the article again..hes not going to be the CEO of microsoft next year..didnt say anything about him leaving.
BlueBarad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BlueBarad
Member since 2003 • 2218 Posts
The real question is: Why not?
Hater3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hater3000
Member since 2007 • 2310 Posts
[QUOTE="Hater3000"][QUOTE="lawlessx"][QUOTE="6-4Impala"][QUOTE="yermomsboxx"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|Me_Ur_Daddy_

huh?

i saw that and its funny, but you fail hard you know why ? that video is a response video to another one from some lemming.

Your logic sucks,here take this dime and buy a new one,you actually believe what this dude sez...GOYL.
BosoxJoe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BosoxJoe5
Member since 2003 • 251 Posts
[QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

Bill Gates is worth about 60 billion. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will give all but .01% of net worth away buy the time he dies. Each of his kids will get about 10 million dollar.
BosoxJoe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BosoxJoe5
[QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

Bill Gates is worth about 60 billion. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will give all but .01% of net worth away buy the time he dies. Each of his kids will get about 10 million dollar.
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 sPOON_f33dU
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|BosoxJoe5

99% of his money goes to charity and 1% goes to his children. The charity is called the "Charity for my children."
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 pundog
[QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

99% of his money goes to charity and 1% goes to his children. The charity is called the "Charity for my children."

Intelligent post... You do realize that Bill Gates (with help from other billioniares like Warren Buffet) will potentially cure Cancer and other diseases, end poverty, and do more in their lifetime than you and everyone you are related to. Bill gates, even if he leaves his kids 1 billion each (although I remember hearing he's only going to give them 5 million) will still be donating more than $40-50 billion dollars.
Me_Ur_Daddy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Me_Ur_Daddy_
Member since 2007 • 441 Posts
[QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

lol. nah but who knows he could spend it all by the time he dies lol. just because you give all ur money away right before you die doesnt get you a pass into heaven like hes tryin to do, cus he knows damn well all that money is derrty money. give it away right now andd live a normal life in a 3 bedroom house then ill be impressed. expecially considering the fact that he lives in a 100million dollar house that tracks who is in a room and adjust the room temperature based on the persons preferance and he has heated floors and prolly has a metal gear in his garage or somethin.
Avatar image for slothboyadvance
slothboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 slothboyadvance
Member since 2003 • 12596 Posts
...because he's a business man?
WatsonC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WatsonC
Member since 2003 • 1976 Posts

Microsoft was trying to buy GTA IV and other PS3 exclusives to make more money ? Bill Gate I have like $20 do you want it ?

PS2 - Xbox

Ipod - Zune

Iphone - Smartphone

PS3 - xbox 360

windows apple - Vista

6-4Impala
cuz we hate him
saspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 saspool
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts

PS2 - Xbox

Ipod - Zune

Iphone - Smartphone

PS3 - xbox 360

windows apple - Vista

6-4Impala

Bill Gates does not equal Microsoft. Bill Gates doesn't see a cent from the games you buy nor he has anything to do with the decision making of Microsoft's game sector.

BosoxJoe5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BosoxJoe5

Just because you don't like Bill Gates, does not mean he has not be good for the world. He has work on making American HS up to par with the rest of the world. His work with Bono, and DATA has made great strides in Africa, so much so he named time man of the year for 2005 solely do to this charitable work. You can dislike his business strategy but you can say he has not been a humanitarian
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sPOON_f33dU
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|pundog

Intelligent post... You do realize that Bill Gates (with help from other billioniares like Warren Buffet) will potentially cure Cancer and other diseases, end poverty, and do more in their lifetime than you and everyone you are related to. Bill gates, even if he leaves his kids 1 billion each (although I remember hearing he's only going to give them 5 million) will still be donating more than $40-50 billion dollars.

Lol people... I was kidding, Bill Gates is cool (generally speaking.) It's ironic how you misspelled "billionaires" on your rant. Cancer isn't suppose to be capitalized.
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts
no matter how much money you have, it is always smart to have more money. If I win the lottery, I'm going to keep working
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 pundog
[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

Lol people... I was kidding, Bill Gates is cool (generally speaking.) It's ironic how you misspelled "billionaires" on your rant. Cancer isn't suppose to be capitalized.

Picking out a couple of minor grammatical/spelling errors in an internet forum... classy. If you want to pick out stuff like that though you put a period inside the brackets instead of outside and you used lol, which isn't proper english. Ironic how you made just as many mistakes in a much shorter post which happens to be about my spelling/grammar mistakes.
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sPOON_f33dU
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|pundog

Picking out a couple of minor grammatical/spelling errors in an internet forum... classy. If you want to pick out stuff like that though you put a period inside the brackets instead of outside and you used lol, which isn't proper english. Ironic how you made just as many mistakes in a much shorter post which happens to be about my spelling/grammar mistakes.

Again, you didn't capitalize English...anyways, I pointed that out cause you were trying to be classy.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 pundog
[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|sPOON_f33dU

Again, you didn't capitalize English...anyways, I pointed that out cause you were trying to be classy.

"Cause" isn't a word there champ. It's either "because" or 'cause, and even then 'cause isn't something you should use in any form of formal writing, which you seem to think that an internet forum is.
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
And something like 40% of its assets go to the very same companies that cause the problems they profess to want to solve. Dark cloud over good works of Gates Foundation
Avatar image for Runningflame570
Runningflame570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Runningflame570
Member since 2005 • 10388 Posts
In case you didn't get the memo Bill Gates is leaving M$ next year. It's not him it's the company that wants new markets. No matter how successful a company is the shareholders and board of directers always looks to the CEO for what he will do next to make the comapny expand and stay profitable.InfamousC
That is true, theres been lots of speculation that it was a defensive measure to protect their monopoly. Sony was pushing the PS2 as a computer (and is doing it even more with PS3) and Microsoft was afraid that it would only further erode their marketshare that has been getting slow-bled by open source OSes and programs and penalized in various anti-trust suites. [QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"] Bill Gates is worth about 60 billion. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will give all but .01% of net worth away buy the time he dies. Each of his kids will get about 10 million dollar.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation only donates something like 5% of it's assets yearly towards their professed goals, the other 95% is invested. That is poor even by non-profit standards (which is something like 15-20%).

Bill Gates does not equal Microsoft. Bill Gates doesn't see a cent from the games you buy nor he has anything to do with the decision making of Microsoft's game sector.

saspool
Bill Gates has something like a 20% share in Microsoft, hes the largest shareholder in the company...so yeah, he does make money when Microsoft makes money (especially considering at least until next year hes CEO).
taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts
Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.
saspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 saspool

Bill Gates has something like a 20% share in Microsoft, hes the largest shareholder in the company...so yeah, he does make money when Microsoft makes money (especially considering at least until next year hes CEO).Runningflame570

Yes Bill Gates makes money but indirectly, he makes money as a shareholder and spokesman. Just because he makes money as a shareholder does not mean he is responsible for the decisions which are made in the game division of Microsoft or any other division for that matter.

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 pundog
Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.taker42
When you have the power to eliminate things like poverty and disease you are held to a higher standard than the average person.
the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

PS2 - Xbox

Ipod - Zune

Iphone - Smartphone

PS3 - xbox 360

windows apple - Vista

6-4Impala
You again?
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sPOON_f33dU
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|pundog

"Cause" isn't a word there champ. It's either "because" or 'cause, and even then 'cause isn't something you should use in any form of formal writing, which you seem to think that an internet forum is.

Lol, grasping at straws now?
InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 InfamousC

[QUOTE="InfamousC"]In case you didn't get the memo Bill Gates is leaving M$ next year. It's not him it's the company that wants new markets. No matter how successful a company is the shareholders and board of directers always looks to the CEO for what he will do next to make the comapny expand and stay profitable.lawlessx
read the article again..hes not going to be the CEO of microsoft next year..didnt say anything about him leaving.

what are you talking about he isn't ceo now he is only chairman. he is leaving in 2008.

http://www.niallkennedy.com/blog/archives/2006/06/bill-gates-leav.html

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"][QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="joeblak"]Uh, the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is the most charitable organization in the world.:|pundog

yo uz guyz gotz stpid englsh n cant spell 4 crap
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Jealousy is a ugly color. Every person wants more coin in their pocket and every company wants to get bigger.
2scoopsofempty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 2scoopsofempty
Member since 2005 • 923 Posts

PS2 - Xbox

Ipod - Zune

Iphone - Smartphone

PS3 - xbox 360

windows apple - Vista

6-4Impala
just, no.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 pundog
[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"] Lol, grasping at straws now?

You're the one who started nitpicking about spelling and grammar bud. If you're going to criticize someone about something, you better be able to back it up.
taker42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 taker42
Member since 2007 • 1614 Posts
[QUOTE="taker42"]Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.pundog
When you have the power to eliminate things like poverty and disease you are held to a higher standard than the average person.

Really? I didn't know Bill Gates is God. Stop saying because he has money he should give it away. Heck, why not ask governments to stop spending money on arms and use the funds for education and stuff. That would have a bigger effect.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="taker42"]Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.taker42

Really? I didn't know Bill Gates is God. Stop saying because he has money he should give it away. Heck, why not ask governments to stop spending money on arms and use the funds for education and stuff. That would have a bigger effect.

If you want those things like cure disease then work hard and you do it. Bill gates worked for his money. Also since you know he spends nothing on disease try researching. The man just in one donation spent 200 million of his own dime to Africa for aids. And has given so much more at other times. He gives more to fight aids then almost another other country. Plus other charities
saspool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 saspool

[QUOTE="taker42"]Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.pundog

What really interests me is that people don't expect wealthy countries such as U.S and UK to eliminate hunger rather they look at individuals for this matter. I'm not saying its not Gates responsibility to help as a human being but rather when it comes to abolishing poverty it's a social responsibility rather than a individual one.

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 InfamousC

[QUOTE="sPOON_f33dU"][QUOTE="BosoxJoe5"]Bill Gates is worth about 60 billion. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will give all but .01% of net worth away buy the time he dies. Each of his kids will get about 10 million dollar.pundog

There won't be a cure for cancer and many other diseases like aids for a very long time as these are man made diseases to control population. A cure that is accessible by the mass public anyway.

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 pundog
[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="taker42"]Who gives a damn what a guy does with his own money as long as it ain't illegal.taker42

I do. The US has spent over 1 trillion dollars in Iraq. I don't know about the people here, but I think that there are about 1 trillion better investments for that money. I live in Canada so I can't speak for Americans, but wouldn't you rather have a better education system or free healthcare? I know I would.