Why are 360 owners either 13 years old or 25 with no brain?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
i'm 34 and half a brain. ha, haaa, owned!!!
Darth_DuMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 Darth_DuMas
Member since 2006 • 2687 Posts

I think the way you presented the question was vague and wasn't backed up with any background arguments or any facts whats so ever to your opinion. I don't know what you mean, in general, on Xbox live?

The way you put it just seems like a pointless fanboy comment, are you trolling? Are you trying to provoke a specific response, don't tell me you actually want to know an answer because in hindsight its not even a good question.

Its as useful as me saying: Why do PS owners have no idea about gaming?

I didn't back up my question, so it's stupid, vague and its just going to offend people and achieve a predictable response, in which fanboys are likely to mud sling so to speak back and forth.

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 danneswegman

I think the way you presented the question was vague and wasn't backed up with any background arguements or any facts whats so ever to your opinion. I don't know what you mean, in general, on Xbox live?

The way you put it just seems like a pointless fanboy comment, are you trolling? Are you trying to provoke a specific response, don't tell me you actually want to know an answer because in hindsight its not even a good question.

I didn't back up my question, so its just going to offend people and achieve a predictable response, in which fanboys are likly to mud sling so to speak back and forth.

Darth_DuMas
why even bother to reply this with a serious answer?
Darth_DuMas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 Darth_DuMas
Member since 2006 • 2687 Posts
[QUOTE="Darth_DuMas"]

I think the way you presented the question was vague and wasn't backed up with any background arguemeants or any facts whats so ever to your opinion. I don't know what you mean, in general, on Xbox live?

The way you put it just seems like a pointless fanboy commeant, are you trolling? Are you trying to provoke a specific response, don't tell me you actually want to know an answer because in hindsight its not even a good question.

I didn't back up my question, so its just going to offend people and achieve a predictable response, in which fanboys are likly to mud sling so to speak back and forth.

danneswegman

Hmm your right, I was curious, I thought when I clicked the thread at least this person would put an actual opinion down, but all I saw was "you got the question" I just thought it was foolish, but perhaps I was the foolish one to even respond, yet I wanted know what the TC meant.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#55 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

I hate it when people over generalize and stereotype... :roll:

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 danneswegman
[QUOTE="danneswegman"][QUOTE="Darth_DuMas"]

I think the way you presented the question was vague and wasn't backed up with any background arguemeants or any facts whats so ever to your opinion. I don't know what you mean, in general, on Xbox live?

The way you put it just seems like a pointless fanboy commeant, are you trolling? Are you trying to provoke a specific response, don't tell me you actually want to know an answer because in hindsight its not even a good question.

Darth_DuMas

Hmm your right, I was curious, I thought when I clicked the thread at least this person would put an actual opinion down, but all I saw was "you got the question" I just thought it was foolish, but perhaps I was the foolish one to even respond, yet I wanted know what the TC meant.

well, i know. it's tempting..
-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts
360 owners at least have brain not like those loyal kids who will buy a console with 1 game.