Why are 360 owners either 13 years old or 25 with no brain?

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts

You've got the question, discuss.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 11Marcel
Member since 2004 • 7241 Posts
Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?
Avatar image for PelekotansDream
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#3 PelekotansDream
Member since 2005 • 7602 Posts

I have to agree I met people like that but have met some good people also with a great personality.

Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts
So just because I bought an Xbox 360 (not the only console I bought) I'm automatically either 13 or 25 years old?
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts
Stereotyping and generlizing isn't cool
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts

dubvisions
I'd say this doesn't apply to all 360 owners, only to the fanboys. But I'm afraid this thread is going to be locked.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
most 360 owners are americans and we are complete numbskulls to be honest...
twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 twags82
Member since 2003 • 4531 Posts
Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?11Marcel

Boy, you had such a good argument going until you collided into that wall.  Also, you've smeared fecal matter on this account.  I suggest a new one.
Avatar image for NicktehImperial
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NicktehImperial
Member since 2007 • 4243 Posts
Hey I'm 13, I just got a 360 because I wanted to play GOW and Oblivion and Dead rising and Lost planet and Mass effect ETC. Sure I'm getting a PS3 and a WII but man have a little mercy.
tcarruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tcarruth
Member since 2005 • 926 Posts

[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?twags82

Boy, you had such a good argument going until you collided into that wall.  Also, you've smeared fecal matter on this account.  I suggest a new one.

I would assume you are American then...

twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 twags82
[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?cakeorrdeath

Boy, you had such a good argument going until you collided into that wall. Also, you've smeared fecal matter on this account. I suggest a new one.

It is an American console with a very gorey shooter developed by americans as it most successful title. What did he say wrong?

He's implying that because it's american, it spawns morons.
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PelekotansDream
So just because I bought an Xbox 360 (not the only console I bought) I'm automatically either 13 or 25 years old?Mass_Effect
Dont you see? As long as we play a 360 we can never age beyond 25! Yay!
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?twags82

Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dubvisions
Stereotyping and generlizing isn't coolBlackbond
Come on guys, that's not cool. Let's all hug. Ha ha ha. My point in this post was this. I see a lot of ingnorance on thses forums. And to be honest, a lot of it is from the 360 owners. So, either you're a teenager and your ignorance has an excuse or you're older and uneducated. Don't tell me about how the 360 is an "American Console." I am American and want nothing to do with it. Are the game developers for the 360 just Americans or for the PS3 are they all Japanese? Don't be so insane. This is exactly what I'm talking about. 360 owners just throw out BS and try to force feed everyone with it. You're all nervous. You all spent $400 trying to save money but will have to end up spending more in the end to just catch up. So, I understand your plight. But keep those feelings tucked deep inside. Somewhere that no one will have to hear from it again.
tcarruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tcarruth
I found the graphical presentation of gears beautiful, the gameplay solid but the low budget hollywood dialog absolutely abhorrent.  If you are not used to that kind of cr@p its a downer on the game albeit a tiny one.
twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 twags82
Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.11Marcel

Nope, I guess I don't understand.  Must be because I'm American.
crazyjames1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 crazyjames1080
Member since 2006 • 7377 Posts
What are you talking about? You need to play Halo 2 on XBL to experience some mature conversations. 
aft_lizard01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 aft_lizard01
Member since 2005 • 2132 Posts
Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?11Marcel
And your point would be? Not every American is what you are trying to get at, so tread lightly here my friend.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?twags82

Boy, you had such a good argument going until you collided into that wall. Also, you've smeared fecal matter on this account. I suggest a new one.

It is an American console with a very gorey shooter developed by americans as it most successful title. What did he say wrong?

Are all or most Americans being stereotyped as ignorant rednecks now?
aft_lizard01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 aft_lizard01
[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?11Marcel

Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.

A bit Genetic? There is no such thing in America. We are made up of every genetic group on the planet, some good, some bad, in the end you cannot characterize all of us into one group.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.twags82

Nope, I guess I don't understand.  Must be because I'm American.

If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online.
PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PelekotansDream

[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?11Marcel

Now I agree right there. Gears sells a lot cause of the gore factor and all the immature people like some 13 year olds and some 25 year olds are naturally gunna pick this up. "Huh huh..heheheh..brain...ha" but you play like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter and all of a sudden everyone is more mature because thats what the game is. I once came across this little 8 year old who happened to be one of the best team players I have come across and nearly everyone is a good sport on that game only once did I have a bad experience compared to the dozens on Gears.

Let me add this post does not apply to only American citizens but the UK also. I aint sure about other countries cause I do not understand the language so I can't judge them online if I do not know what they are saying.

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 dubvisions
Are all or most Americans being stereotyped as ignorant rednecks now?NicktehImperial
No, just the ignorant ones that say that a console is solely American and therefore its better. I think what the man was trying to say was that it seems that most of the players online with Halo are annoying, young, americans. And I would agree. I'm American and I think all of the Halo fanboys need to take along nap. You see, here in America we have a big problem. It's a big head. We tend to think we got it best and no one can do it better. It breeds ignorance and that ignorance eventually gets online. Not only do they get online, they get a 360 and Halo.
Raidea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Raidea
Member since 2006 • 4366 Posts
You've got the question, discuss.dubvisions

What a huge generalistaion...

dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dubvisions
If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online. 11Marcel
Now hold on there, Mr. history. That is not correct. Many people from many lands came to America, some poor, some rich, some educated, some not. Don;t act like you guys sent your worst over here. That was australia. In all seriousness. 11Marcel made one of the most ignorant comments of the day.
tcarruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tcarruth

[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?aft_lizard01

A bit Genetic? There is no such thing in America. We are made up of every genetic group on the planet, some good, some bad, in the end you cannot characterize all of us into one group.

Wow!! A 'bad genetic group'?!! This thread has LOCKED written all over it!! haha! Unbelievable levels of racism... flag this fool!

PelekotansDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PelekotansDream
[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"]Are all or most Americans being stereotyped as ignorant rednecks now?dubvisions
No, just the ignorant ones that say that a console is solely American and therefore its better. I think what the man was trying to say was that it seems that most of the players online with Halo are annoying, young, americans. And I would agree. I'm American and I think all of the Halo fanboys need to take along nap. You see, here in America we have a big problem. It's a big head. We tend to think we got it best and no one can do it better. It breeds ignorance and that ignorance eventually gets online. Not only do they get online, they get a 360 and Halo.

Meh, it happens to all countries. Its a big problem here in the UK with soccer hooligans.
NicktehImperial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NicktehImperial
[QUOTE="NicktehImperial"]Are all or most Americans being stereotyped as ignorant rednecks now?dubvisions

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's been like this since WW2, and it will get worse after WW3, unless WW3 was that much more world changing.
twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 twags82
If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online. 11Marcel

Not intellectual?  And you know this how?
dhjohns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dhjohns
Member since 2003 • 5105 Posts
Ummm, I own a 360 (and a PS3 and Wii) and I do not fall into either category. Nice try. /thread
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
I'm 20 years old. ANd my brain is bigger than yours. If I were stupid, I won't be getting good grades in my program.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 11Marcel

Exactly that's what I was saying too. Maybe it's also because I've seen some documentary's of michael moore. He's the only one who will mention that george bush once BOASTED that he was a C- student at high school. Pretty much michael moore said that nowadays people see ignorance as a blessing or something. Also, Arnold Schwarzenegger as the governor of California? The whole world was laughing at the USA when that got announced.
aft_lizard01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 aft_lizard01
[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.11Marcel

Nope, I guess I don't understand. Must be because I'm American.

If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online.

Actually the largest group in America are the Germans.........and you are not quite correct on your summation on the intellectual properties of immigrants to America. I hate to quote somebody like Hitler but it was the belief of the Nazi's(a group you seem to have a little in common with) that Americans were the superior force in the world because we attracted the smartest and hardest working people on the planet. Oh well I guess the fact that most of the patents filed in the 19th and 20th centuries were filed by Americans escapes you.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"]If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online. twags82

Not intellectual?  And you know this how?

Grab a history book and look it up. Also don't interpret this as a 100% just like not 100% of america is stupid or something. Probably most people on this board are also not in any way stupid overall. It is just a general consensus.
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dubvisions
Exactly that's what I was saying too. Maybe it's also because I've seen some documentary's of michael moore. He's the only one who will mention that george bush once BOASTED that he was a C- student at high school........ 11Marcel
11Marcel, don't act like you're siding with me and thenm make such a bold and ignorant statement. There are plenty of Americans who are displeased with the current government. Don't talk about things you don't know. That means don;t talk at all.
aft_lizard01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 aft_lizard01

[QUOTE="aft_lizard01"][QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?tcarruth

Wow!! A 'bad genetic group'?!! This thread has LOCKED written all over it!! haha! Unbelievable levels of racism... flag this fool!

Flag me? LOL if you think thats racism then you actually need to return to school and learn a little something about, maybe take an ethnic studies course. BTW what ethnic group did I in particular say was a bad genetic group? Oh wait you cant because you see a genetic group can be as small as a family(no race there) or as large as a shared cultural group. For instance, America did receive its fair share of criminals from Europe, they would be a bad genetic group. Your attempt at ownage has failed.
Avatar image for z_gaming_master
z_gaming_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 z_gaming_master
Member since 2004 • 964 Posts

Uhhh....I own a 360 and am neither 13 nor 25 and yes I do have a brain, to prove it I'd have to open my skull, however, that may be a little messy.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#39 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

:lol:

I love how brave people get online!

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.aft_lizard01

Actually the largest group in America are the Germans.........and you are not quite correct on your summation on the intellectual properties of immigrants to America. I hate to quote somebody like Hitler but it was the belief of the Nazi's(a group you seem to have a little in common with) that Americans were the superior force in the world because we attracted the smartest and hardest working people on the planet. Oh well I guess the fact that most of the patents filed in the 19th and 20th centuries were filed by Americans escapes you.

First of all, you couldn't know which group of people in america is the largest group, because almost everyone in america has originally come from another country. Basically, the british were the early settlers,(they drove the dutch away) so I take it that's the main group in america. After that, the scientific elite in europe moved to america because of the war. This was also the reason for einstein for one. This doesn't mean though, that every semi intellectual moved there. It wasn't an all too big number of people who moved if my quess is right.
twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 twags82
[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online. 11Marcel

Not intellectual? And you know this how?

Grab a history book and look it up. Also don't interpret this as a 100% just like not 100% of america is stupid or something. Probably most people on this board are also not in any way stupid overall. It is just a general consensus.

Put this little disclaimer at the end of one of your generalizing comments then.  Or, stay away from this subject matter altogether.
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts

[QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="cakeorrdeath"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Those two groups are both present, but there's a lot of normal people too. It's just that the morons speak out a lot more. The trick is to make friends with the people who don't belong to that group, and there's a lot of them. Also, this is an american console, with an american gore shooter as its main game. What audience did you expect?NicktehImperial

Are all or most Americans being stereotyped as ignorant rednecks now?

not rednecks.... just the adjective prior.

11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 11Marcel

[QUOTE="11Marcel"]Exactly that's what I was saying too. Maybe it's also because I've seen some documentary's of michael moore. He's the only one who will mention that george bush once BOASTED that he was a C- student at high school........ dubvisions
11Marcel, don't act like you're siding with me and thenm make such a bold and ignorant statement. There are plenty of Americans who are displeased with the current government. Don't talk about things you don't know. That means don;t talk at all.

Yes, I know, I didn't say everyone supported him, actually though, more than half of america voted for him. ?  ?

That statement was true though. I find that a little unfitting for a president to boast about it. Anyways, I think I'll just go and do something else, because we're getting nowhere anyways. It's just something I noticed online, but I quess you guys completely disagree with it.

twags82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 twags82
Sorry for getting all huffy 11Marcel.  These kinds of topics just need to be locked right away.
11Marcel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 11Marcel
[QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]If you knew your history, you would know that the main part of the immigrating americans were a typical class from britain. They were practical and very hard working, though not intellectual. They emigrated to america because they didn't get enough chance for success in britain. That's the point really. Anyways, the difference is not big, but you can notice it if you're online. twags82

Not intellectual? And you know this how?

Put this little disclaimer at the end of one of your generalizing comments then.  Or, stay away from this subject matter altogether.

You guys interpreted this as something personal? When I'm talking of big numbers (which I'm doing all the time here) I'm definately not saying something counts for 100% of the population. I thought you guys would understand that... I've definately got nothing against you guys...
Eddie5vs1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 Eddie5vs1
Member since 2004 • 6085 Posts

dubvisions
Stereotyping really annoys me, honestly. I'm an Xbox 360 owner who is 29. I've got a master's degree in counseling psychology, work as a therapist/supervised psychologist, and also work part time at the local college as an adjunct professor teaching an addictions course. Gamers come from all walks of life. Just because you've met a few 360 owners you don't like doesn't mean we're all bad. The same goes for fans of every other system.
aft_lizard01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 aft_lizard01
[QUOTE="aft_lizard01"][QUOTE="11Marcel"][QUOTE="twags82"][QUOTE="11Marcel"]Sorry, it were just my experiences with the online. Little kids get gore shooters, japanese people won't ever scream into mics. You can't deny those things. For example if you take the gore shooter part away, and go to let's say rainbow six, the community is already ten times better. Also, I've had more trouble with americans than with europeans. It's just something I noticed. Maybe it's a culture difference? Anyways, if you knew your history you would know this is also a bit genetic. Of course though, you wouldn't understand.11Marcel

First of all, you couldn't know which group of people in america is the largest group, because almost everyone in america has originally come from another country. Basically, the british were the early settlers,(they drove the dutch away) so I take it that's the main group in america. After that, the scientific elite in europe moved to america because of the war. This was also the reason for einstein for one. This doesn't mean though, that every semi intellectual moved there. It wasn't an all too big number of people who moved if my quess is right.

You have obviously never been to America if you dont think you can tell where people come from. First we have the official census here, secondly Germans settled almost the entire plains, or in reality everything west of the Mississippi. One of the primary foods you can find in Nebraska is the runza, a classic German food. In fact you cannot tell what is the main ethnic group in America because frankly the cultures have so intermingled that its nearly impossible to tell on the surface what one is or the other. And you are correct about the amount of intellectuals, however at the turn of the century the US had as many or more intellectuals as any nation in Europe or the world at the turn of the century with the same amount of population, in fact the brain drain as its called continues today.
spidey008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#48 spidey008
Member since 2002 • 2309 Posts
It's funny that I own a 360 and have a college degree.  I also work as a programmer analyst at one of the top Medical Centers in the nation.
console_fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 console_fanboy
Member since 2006 • 595 Posts
cuz b4 u can buy one u have to proof u r 13 or a 25 without a brain.
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#50 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts

dubvisions

What was the point of this thread exactly? you could pose that same question to any console owner it means nothing. There are plenty of intelligent down to earth people with 360's, they just aren't loud and annoying, therefore less memorable when playing online. :P