Who’s got the most hype going into E3 this year?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who’s got the most hype going into E3 this year? (84 votes)

Sony 48%
Nintendo 26%
Microsoft 17%
PC 5%
3rd Party 5%

I think it’s going to be really close between Sony and Nintendo. Nintendo has been really quiet this year. They should have some good announcements ready for E3. Sony is on a tear, and I think along with Spider-Man, they will talk about Last of Us 2. That game will be huge. As for MS, I don’t know what to expect. Everything else is a toss up in my opinion. What do you think, SW?

• 
djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Cyperpunk 2077 should have been an option to vote for!!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52  Edited By Litchie  Online
Member since 2003 • 34608 Posts

Sony is easily dead last. They have barely anything but games you barely play. So many casuals in this thread..

MS will be interesting to see if they abandon games completely or if they'll finally have something cool.

Nintendo with Metroid Prime 4 and Smash Bros. will be nice to see. I wish they'd announce a new Pikmin or F-Zero while they're at it.

And PC games! Very interested to see new Bethesda shit and I hope they show us more from Witchfire.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Sony has my full attention.

• Ghost of Tsushima
  • Death Stranding
  • The Last of Us Part II
  • Spider-man
  • etc.

Nintendo has a couple for my tastes (potentially).

• Bayonetta 3
  • Metroid ? All I saw so far was a logo , ummmm.

Microsoft needs announcements , lol. Hopefully something more than just generic racers and shooters in the AAA space. I'll play shooters , but they are hard to get super hyped for nowadays.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#54 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@Litchie said:

Sony is easily dead last. They have barely anything but games you barely play. So many casuals in this thread..

MS will be interesting to see if they abandon games completely or if they'll finally have something cool.

Nintendo with Metroid Prime 4 and Smash Bros. will be nice to see. I wish they'd announce a new Pikmin or F-Zero while they're at it.

And PC games! Very interested to see new Bethesda shit and I hope they show us more from Witchfire.

my friend, you claim so many casual in this thread yet you praise nintendo who only make casual kiddy games?

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Litchie  Online
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

my friend, you claim so many casual in this thread yet you praise nintendo who only make casual kiddy games?

My friend, by saying Nintendo only makes casual kiddy games you look like an idiot. To 100% complete Mario Odyssey is more hardcore than playing your dark russian version of Call of Duty called Metro.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#56 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

My friend, by saying Nintendo only makes casual kiddy games you look like an idiot. To 100% complete Mario Odyssey is more hardcore than playing your dark russian version of Call of Duty called Metro.

I rather play a mature game that immerse me in atmosphere and deep storytelling than childish mario which is still rehashing since 80s where mario still saving princess peach from browser even in 2018.

but the point is you claim sony games as casual (which i dont disagree) but then claim nintendo as holy grail of gaming.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Litchie  Online
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@Litchie said:

I rather play a mature game that immerse me in atmosphere and deep storytelling than childish mario which is still rehashing since 80s where mario still saving princess peach from browser even in 2018.

but the point is you claim sony games as casual (which i dont disagree) but then claim nintendo as holy grail of gaming.

Ah, the good old "childish", "kiddie", "rehash", "mature", "metro", "stalker" converstation. Again.

Fun. I'd rather sit this one out, thank you very much.