Who won E3 2014? (POLL)

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Who won E3 2014? (POLL) (598 votes)

Microsoft 22%
Sony 34%
Nintendo 38%
EA 1%
Ubisoft 4%

Who?

Nintendo was funniest and showed most new games we never seen before or knew.

• 
emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@sHaDyCuBe321 said:

This forum is full of Sony jockriders. The poll is clearly going to be skewed...

At the end of the day this E3 just proved why you have to have at least two consoles Wii U and either a PS4 or a One. If you're lucky, all 3.

There was nothing announced so far for the Wii U that makes me want to purchase one. Where was the megatons? That squid game lol?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

oDevil's Third WiiU only, Megaton keeps on dropping.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3416 Posts

@TigerSuperman: No, you stop. Don't hate the messenger. How'd you expect MS to win when they had like no surprises or huge games that wasn't multiplat? They ended their show with Crackdown for crying out loud.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 emgesp

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@vguy555 said:

@emgesp said:

Nintendo's Direct was such a let down. No Metroid, No Zelda, No new IP geared for hardcore gamers. All I saw was a bunch of games aimed for children.

No Zelda?

Clearly, he didn't watch it. The only thing that is true in his statement is no Metroid.

I meant Star Fox. I was thinking about Zelda and I accidentally wrote it instead of Star Fox.

Star Fox is official. It's on the floor at E3. Why they didn't talk about it at the event? No idea.

Because Nintendo is going to Nintendo. I bet they didn't show it because it's still too early in development. It was originally a Wii game that they moved over to the Wii U so it might look a little rough now.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

Nintendos was terrible.. Yoshi's Wooly World? LOL... Zelda was the only cool thing they showed

slaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 slaves
Member since 2004 • 1443 Posts

where is the no one option? Overall it was an ok E3 but nothing blew my mind

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@vguy555 said:

@emgesp said:

Nintendo's Direct was such a let down. No Metroid, No Zelda, No new IP geared for hardcore gamers. All I saw was a bunch of games aimed for children.

No Zelda?

Clearly, he didn't watch it. The only thing that is true in his statement is no Metroid.

I meant Star Fox. I was thinking about Zelda and I accidentally wrote it instead of Star Fox.

Star Fox is official. It's on the floor at E3. Why they didn't talk about it at the event? No idea.

Because Nintendo is going to Nintendo. I bet they didn't show it because it's still too early in development. It was originally a Wii game that they moved over to the Wii U so it might look a little rough now.

Proof to anything you just said?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

You're not gona even gona wait for E3 to be over ?

There is nothing but Sony biase trolls in SW so we know what the results will be. lol!! Well let the journalist decide. Nintendo's show was good, but too short. No Metroid or Starfox. If they had showed those games they would have been up there and in the running. Microsoft showed more exclusives and had a better presentation with a LOT LESS talking. Sony should a couple surprise games, but it was mostly more of the same and a lot of CGI. What happened to Project Beast & The Last Guardian? The teaser trailer of Project Beast got me hyped and then they didn;t show anymore gameplay for it. WTF?

****************************************************************************************************************

@Sagemode87 said:

The general consensus is that Sony won. Edge agrees, all the articles on Yahoo agrees, IGN, Game informer etc.

What articles? Where are the links to these articles?

ChristianGmr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59 ChristianGmr14
Member since 2014 • 157 Posts

I have not yet watched the Nintendo Conference but I would say Sony. Uncharted 4 , Destiny, Little Big Planet 3, Far Cry 4, and Infamous Last Light blew me away! PlayStation Now also sounds like it could be something really great too. Still no Last Guardian, I thought it would actually be shown off this year with a release date, but oh well....

Overall good E3 for everyone. I haven't seen a bad conference, they all offered amazing titles.

Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#60 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

Nintendo's E3 was a surprise. I expected to be disappointed, but i was bombarded with a ton of excellent info about the upcoming games, new footage of Bayonetta, Xenoblade Chronicles X and the new Zelda which looks glorious. Not to mention the ridiculously good deal of including the original Bayonetta with Bayonetta 2.

To bad that 2015 will be the year of Nintendo, and not 2014 as i have hoped. Oh well, patience.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

They were all alright, but none blew me away, no unexpected huge blockbuster or anything. I go with Sony (slightly) > Nintendo >> Ubisoft > EA = MS

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@blackace said:

@Lulu_Lulu said:

You're not gona even gona wait for E3 to be over ?

There is nothing but Sony biase trolls in SW so we know what the results will be. lol!! Well let the journalist decide. Nintendo's show was good, but too short. No Metroid or Starfox. If they had showed those games they would have been up there and in the running. Microsoft showed more exclusives and had a better presentation with a LOT LESS talking. Sony should a couple surprise games, but it was mostly more of the same and a lot of CGI. What happened to Project Beast & The Last Guardian? The teaser trailer of Project Beast got me hyped and then they didn;t show anymore gameplay for it. WTF?

The journalists did decide, in the post Sony show 3 of the Gamespot guys put the Sony conference over MS' with the fourth giving it a draw. So Sony leading in the poll is only in line with the journalists.

Dunno what they think now Ninty has had theirs too though.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

Sony showed what I wanted to see, even if the conference was somewhat boring. So Sony won for me. Nintendo had a very good E3 showing as well, I'm very much looking forward to bayonetta 1/2, and SSBU.

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

@hoosier7 said:

@FreedomFreeLife: It's time to give it up, I know you're struggling to come to terms with it but Sony took E3. Even 3 of Gamespot guys after the conference said it with the fourth calling it a draw. Try as you might but MS lost.

So, Microsoft lost because they showed most games, gameplay and trailers? They showed only games, games and games. Sony had 40 min talk about TV, sale, new camera and about future. Also Microsoft showed more exclusives than Sony. Clearly Sony lost.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@lostrib said:

there should be an option for none

Or you could you know... Not vote?

Anyways this years E3 was overall rather underwhelming, thanks to leaks no megatons.... But if I have to pick a winner I guess Sony won. Nintendo was great until they decided to give up after 20 min lol.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@ladyblue said:

oDevil's Third WiiU only, Megaton keeps on dropping.

is it me or was the first trailer better then what we are getting?

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LadyBlue

Nintendo should be higher.

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

@blackace: you do realize MS showed just as much CG if not the same as Sony. obviously people are going to be biased it's system wars both companies disappointed in some way or another at the end of the day gamers win because they get their favoirte games.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

As a whole Nintendo for me but the games I want come out in 2015...

I go Nintendo>Sony=Microsoft>>>>>>>>ubisoft>>>>>>>microsoft 2013 press conference>>>EA

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@Sollet said:

@lostrib said:

there should be an option for none

Or you could you know... Not vote?

Anyways this years E3 was overall rather underwhelming, thanks to leaks no megatons.... But if I have to pick a winner I guess Sony won. Nintendo was great until they decided to give up after 20 min lol.

but I wanna see the results

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#71  Edited By TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

Sony > Nintendo > Ubisoft > XBOX > EA

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

Easily Sony.. they showed game after game after game it was game announcements one after the other:

• Bloodborne
  • Infamous First Light ( Stand alone game )
  • LBP3 ( my most wanted game right now for this year )
  • Ratchet and Clank Re-imagine
  • Uncharted 4
  • Intwined
  • Suda51 game
  • The Order ( truly hyped for this )
  • a bunch of timed exclusive indie games
  • bunch of exclusive DLC content
  • PSVita TV $99
  • White PS4 bundle
  • PSNow Open Beta next month
  • BF4 Hardline beta available right now for PS4 owners
  • a lot of focus on free to play games with one of the highest scoring F2P game planetside 2 coming to PS4
  • all that not counting the epic multiplats which will be better on PS4

9.5/10

Yeah Sony had an impressive showing. It's probably Sony>MS=Nintendo. It's really close. All did fantastically though.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts

Why does someone have to "win" at E3? Isn't it all about the games for each console? Some of you kids here have your priorities screwed up if you think a company has to win at E3.

evilross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By evilross
Member since 2003 • 2076 Posts

The Nintendo event was a lot to take in.

New Zelda, New Starfox, New Kirby, New Yoshi, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, Bayonetta 2, Smash Bros, Captain Toad, Mario Party 10, Splatoon (that looked really awesome btw) and more stuff... I was very impressed. I already own a Wii U.

Sony had the Project Beast showing, (I love From Software, since the King's Field days) and Uncharted, and multiplats, but not to much unexpected. I own a PS3, and I am for sure getting a PS4 later this year.

Microsoft...... whatever.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

Might need to a get a wii in a few years. I want to play this new zelda game because it looks cool. I do wonder whats going with smt x fire emblem though.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

I feel like I didn't watch the same thing the people in this thread watched.

@finalstar2007: "Easily Sony.. they showed game after game after game it was game announcements one after the other"

What about that long chunk in the middle where no games were announced?

@amazonangry: "Sony. They had the games, diversity, and interesting hardware and software including games"

Diversity? I saw a ton of shooters and teaser trailers. Interesting hardware? The Playstation TV, also known as Vita TV over seas, has been out for some time now.

@TheFlush: "Nintendo was a 2015 fest"

How is that any different than Sony and Microsoft?

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

Is E3 over?

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Nintend came in first so many good first party games and a few good 3rd party, not to mention funny. Sony was in second, I cant wait to buy a ps4, and microsoft had a goo shw but not as good as the others.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@hoosier7 said:

@FreedomFreeLife: It's time to give it up, I know you're struggling to come to terms with it but Sony took E3. Even 3 of Gamespot guys after the conference said it with the fourth calling it a draw. Try as you might but MS lost.

So, Microsoft lost because they showed most games, gameplay and trailers? They showed only games, games and games. Sony had 40 min talk about TV, sale, new camera and about future. Also Microsoft showed more exclusives than Sony. Clearly Sony lost.

Lol your number for Sony talking TV and stuff changes every time i see you and given you couldn't even put together a list of games following your own rules in the other thread then you're just not worth talking to. You just can't see things from both sides so what's the point? You were never going to see that Sony has won.

So answer me this, if Sony lost then why have none of the GS guys said MS won? The closest they got was a tie lol!

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#80 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I think it was pretty even between Sony and Microsoft. I wish they both had more exclusives. As it is I will be playing most of this generation on my PC.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 emgesp

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@vguy555 said:

@emgesp said:

No Zelda?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/10/miyamoto-says-star-fox-wii-u-has-been-in-development-for-many-years/

There you go. Straight from the horse's mouth.

finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

@Badosh said:

Is E3 over?

no

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 LadyBlue

Lol at EA/Ubisoft

@Solid_Max13 said:

@blackace: you do realize MS showed just as much CG if not the same as Sony. obviously people are going to be biased it's system wars both companies disappointed in some way or another at the end of the day gamers win because they get their favoirte games.

He'll fight you to the end. Even though everyone is saying the opposite.

First place Nintendo

Second place Sony

Distant third MS

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

Nintendo, followed by Microsoft, with Sony bringing up the rear.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

@Flubbbs said:

Nintendos was terrible.. Yoshi's Wooly World? LOL... Zelda was the only cool thing they showed

The best games Nintendo had they didn't even push that hard.

They need to completely overturn their upper management. They have no idea what they are doing.

It's pathetic and depressing.

fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

@Badosh said:

Is E3 over?

Nope nintendo is still revealing games right now

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Nintendo

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

The answer to this depends on how important you think that horrible, 30-minute BS slag about youtube, TV, and sales figures were in Sony's conference.

If you can just ignore that as that "really bad part" and only focus on the actual game-related stuff, Sony's was up there.

If you think the sheer boredom and BSery of that segment ruined the viewing experience, Sony is going to be near the bottom.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Nintendo won e3 out of the big three. There were a few parts of the digital event that were weak,Mostly the parts with dev interviews and that part of the event were reggie talked for a couple of minutes, but almost all the games shown in the event interest me.MS did pretty good, but no big megatons were announced and most of the games we already knew something about. Sony had the same problem as MS. even though they had a lot of good games being shown and the presentation was mostly strong for them Other problems like the poor presentation from sony CEA's new ceo and the media parts hurt the conference a lot. Tech issues also hurt the conference a bit. Sony was the worst out of the big three as a result.

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LadyBlue

Results closely resembling what really transpired. Nintendo should be 1 though, with MS distant third, like I said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@emgesp said:

@PonchoTaco said:

@vguy555 said:

@emgesp said:

No Zelda?

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/06/10/miyamoto-says-star-fox-wii-u-has-been-in-development-for-many-years/

There you go. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Thank you for the information.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@lostrib said:

@finalstar2007 said:

Easily Sony.. they showed game after game after game it was game announcements one after the other:

• Bloodborne
  • Uncharted 4
  • Intwined
  • PSVita TV $99
  • White PS4 bundle
  • a lot of focus on free to play games with one of the highest scoring F2P game planetside 2 coming to PS4

9.5/1

Um, maybe if you ignore that 30 minutes of boring crap about sales numbers and streaming media that had even sony fanboys facepalming in the hype thread

considering they still announced all that even with 15-20 minutes (it was not 30) devoted to crap most of us don't care about, yeah you can ignore it. Doesn't make everything else they announced before and after go away.

Suppaman100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Suppaman100
Member since 2013 • 5250 Posts

Nintendo won, but still not with a big margin imo.

Nintendo 7/10

Sony 6/10

MS 6/10

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 FreedomFreeLife

Microsoft:

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Forza Horizon 2

Fable Legends

Project Spark

Scalebound

Halo 5: Guardians

Super Ultra DR3 Arcade Remix

Crackdown

Sunset Overdrive

Assassin's Creed Unity

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Destiny

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Evolve

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Tom Clancy's The Division

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Sony:

Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

The Order: 1886

Infamous: First Light

LittleBigPlanet 3

Destiny

Far Cry 4

Bloodborne

No Man’s Sky

Mortal Kombat X

Batman: Arkham Knight

--------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo:

Super Smash Bros

Yoshi’s Wooly World

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

Zelda

Zelda OPEN WORLD

Pokemon

Bayonetta 2

Xenoblade Chronicles

Mario Maker

Splatoon

THOSE WERE BIGGEST GAMES

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

@GoldenElementXL said:

@TheFlush: "Nintendo was a 2015 fest"

How is that any different than Sony and Microsoft?

At least the PS4 has something to look forward to in 2014, though I agree that it seems like a videogame drought at the moment for all platforms :D
Only smash bros will be released in 2014 and I don't care for smash bros.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
@fueled-system said:

@Badosh said:

Is E3 over?

Nope nintendo is still revealing games right now

#sarcasm

@finalfantasy94 said:

@Badosh said:

Is E3 over?

no

sounds like this thread is premature then

FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 FreedomFreeLife

@hoosier7 said:

@FreedomFreeLife said:

@hoosier7 said:

Lol your number for Sony talking TV and stuff changes every time i see you and given you couldn't even put together a list of games following your own rules in the other thread then you're just not worth talking to. You just can't see things from both sides so what's the point? You were never going to see that Sony has won.

So answer me this, if Sony lost then why have none of the GS guys said MS won? The closest they got was a tie lol!

Which GS guys? Some said that Transformers is best movie of all time. You agree with that too?

monson21502

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 monson21502
Member since 2009 • 8230 Posts

@finalstar2007 said:

• Bloodborne
  • Uncharted 4
  • Intwined
  • Suda51 game
  • PSVita TV $99
  • White PS4 bundle

9.5/10

almost all that wont even be out this year. only sony shows off that much stuff before its even close to release. if u wanna talk about future games halo 5 crushes that list by itself lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#100 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Is this a joke thread. Microsoft easily.