What game(s) do you currently have preordered?

• 95 results
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22378 Posts

Only Super Mario 3D World +Bowser's Fury for Switch atm...

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2939 Posts

I bought a lot of games in the January sale for very little money so I won't pre-order anything soon. I rarely pre-order anyway.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45166 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

I always thought it was funny how people are so dead set against pre-ordering games. I have pre-ordered games for years with just $5 down. If the game pans out I keep it and get the pre-order incentives, and if it doesn't then it just carries over on my account to the next game I want to pre-order. I can't remember which game it was now but I actually had enough money on my account at Gamestop to pay for half the price of the game about midway through last gen... lol. Doesn't hurt that they like me there and I probably kept that damn location open, so perhaps they catered to me... but I don't think they did. Either way, pre-orders aren't necessary for games with no incentives but these days 98% of games do. If you were going to get it day one anyways then there really isn't a reason not to.

Yea, preordering is also good if you're a collector. Some games have a limited print.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34628 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

I always thought it was funny how people are so dead set against pre-ordering games. I have pre-ordered games for years with just $5 down. If the game pans out I keep it and get the pre-order incentives, and if it doesn't then it just carries over on my account to the next game I want to pre-order. I can't remember which game it was now but I actually had enough money on my account at Gamestop to pay for half the price of the game about midway through last gen... lol. Doesn't hurt that they like me there and I probably kept that damn location open, so perhaps they catered to me... but I don't think they did. Either way, pre-orders aren't necessary for games with no incentives but these days 98% of games do. If you were going to get it day one anyways then there really isn't a reason not to.

You could've got the game for the exact same price without putting in 5 bucks into your account at different times. Those are your money that you put there. What kind of reason to pre-order is that? lol. If anything, that's a reason to not pre-order games. If you want to use that money for something not tied to that account - you can't. That's not a plus, dude.

Yeah, somtimes you gotta pre-order to get the "collector's edition" or whatever bonuses they try to make you want. That's about it and the only thing you needed to say.

98% of games have incentives to pre-order? Bullshit.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#55  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38966 Posts

The only reason to ever preorder a game is on cdkeys when you're saving 20-30% on the standard price. On consoles, the last time i regreted not preordering was in 2004 when Halo 2 came out. Couldn't find the damn thing anywhere in my city, all sold out. Now, preordering on consoles is a very zoomer thing to do.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 IgGy621985
Member since 2004 • 5922 Posts

None. There's nothing on my radar that I'm interested in atm. I rarely preorder games anyway. I usually wait a few weeks/months after the game releases and get it on sale.

The last game that I preordered was CP 2077 for PC.

It'll take a long time before I preorder something again. It'll probably be Diablo 4 and GTA 6.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Litchie

@IgGy621985 said:

I wonder why so many people pre-ordered a big open world game from a studio known to release unfinished games on launch.

Blindly following hype is bad, mkay.

pillarrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#58 pillarrocks
Member since 2005 • 3640 Posts

Don't have anything on preorder right now.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 IgGy621985

@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:

I wonder why so many people pre-ordered a big open world game from a studio known to release unfinished games on launch.

lol. I loved CDPR's Witcher titles. I pre-ordered The Witcher 3 for PC. Didn't regret it. I don't regret pre-ordering CP either.

I probably pre-ordered just a few games in my entire life. I never regretted pre-ordering any of them.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#60 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7239 Posts

I don't get the point in pre-ordering unless you are a collector.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

You heard it here first folks: pre ordering is bad because I say so, based on my preferences and situation, mkay?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 SolidGame_basic

@briguyb13: lol, welp, time to cancel!

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#63  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9561 Posts

@Litchie said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

You could've got the game for the exact same price without putting in 5 bucks into your account at different times. Those are your money that you put there. What kind of reason to pre-order is that? lol. If anything, that's a reason to not pre-order games. If you want to use that money for something not tied to that account - you can't. That's not a plus, dude.

Yeah, somtimes you gotta pre-order to get the "collector's edition" or whatever bonuses they try to make you want. That's about it and the only thing you needed to say.

98% of games have incentives to pre-order? Bullshit.

I mean.. whatever you say man. If $5 is a big deal to people I don't even know what to say. There are plenty of games I'll buy regardless of whether or not I wind up getting every game I pre-order, so I can just put the money on something else. I buy a lot of new games and always have (to each their own right?). Also, yes I realize that's my money, but it still makes it seem better when you unexpectedly have half the game paid for... it's almost like a layaway program if you will.. heh

Also, yes, the very vast majority of physical release games (digital as well at this point) that are at least AA (although many indies offer them as well) have pre-order incentives of some kind. Please give me a list of games in recent years that you could pre-order that didn't come with any incentives. I'm not talking about smaller indie games. I can't really think of any middle to large size games that released in the past 10 years or so that didn't have pre-order incentives.

I'll do a quick search of games releasing soon and post the first 5 games that pop up and see if they have pre-order incentives (just the first 5 that pop up with a pre-order search)

Edit... I decided to keep going after 5 until I looked up a game that DIDN'T have a pre-order incentive... I may have to stop at some point because I can't find one.

1. Far Cry 6: From pre-order and get the Libertad pack. 2 in game items Discos Loco and Libertad Chorizo.

2. Hitman 3: From any retailer pre-order and receive Trinity pack. 3 in game outfits, skins, weapons, etc.

3. Persona 5 Strikers: Digital pre-order allows 4 days early access and Digital items including legacy music from Persona 1-4 and All Out Attack Pack which includes 6 different in game packs. Physical offers everything as digital except the 4 days early access but also has a free Steel Book upgrade at Best Buy or a free Joker Pin from Gamestop.

4. Riders Republic: Pre-order bonus Bunny Pack which includes Rainbow Snowboard Paint, Cute Bunny Outfit, Blue Bunny Head.

5. Balan Wonderworld: Every pre-order comes with an Opening Day Ticket.

6. Monster Hunter Rise: Pre-order any edition to receive Palamute Receiver Costume layered armor, Palico Forest Cat Costume layered armor, and Novice Talisman for extra assistance in early game adventures.

7. Outriders: Pre-order for a PlayStation theme and Hell's Rangers content pack which includes male and female gear sets.

8. Nier Replicant (which is a remaster/remake): All Nier Replicant preorders will come with a digital mini soundtrack. PS4 preorders also come with a dynamic theme and avatar set, while PC players will receive an HD wallpaper set.

9. Humankind: Boudicca Avatar Set - Adds Boudicca Set to customize you Avatar. Player Profile Pre-Purchase Decoration - Adds an exclusive Decoration to customize your Player Profile. Player Profile Symbol Set - Adds 10 exclusive Symbols to customize your Player Profile

10. Back 4 Blood: Anyone who pre-orders any version will earn a weapon skins pack with for use.

11. Atelier Ryza 2: Digital pre-order and receive Nostalgic Straw Hat. Physical pre-order and receive Blue Puni T-shirt and Beware of Puni! T-shirt costumes for Ryza to wear.

12. The Medium: Pre-order for PC includes Digital Soundtrack and Art of the Medium digital album. (This is the closest I have come so far to no pre-order incentives.. but yet there still are some.)

13. Werewolf The Apocalypse: Pre-order now for all platforms to receive Unique Fur skin, Ahroun Symbol, and Black Cahal Outfit.

14. Bravely Default 2: Secure your copy ahead of launch, and you’ll also get a sticker sheet, a postcard set, and an A2 double-sided poster featuring various character designs and artwork from Bravely Default II. These bonuses are included at no extra cost with the standard edition of the game. You can even get hold of them with a digital copy too, with the bonuses sent separately. Also, you get a free theme and costume set.

At this point I did come across a couple games that haven't detailed pre-order bonuses yet because the games are still too far out, but both confirmed they would be announced at a later date closer to release. All of the games listed are supposed to be released somewhat soon (in gaming logic) within the next few months.

15. Returnal: Pre-order the digital version (physical confirmed too now with more to come) of Returnal from the PlayStation Store, and you'll receive two in-game suits for Selene: ASTRA Model 14 Tactical Suit. ASTRA Model 9 Prototype Suit.

16. Deathloop: Additional content for early-adopters and those who purchase a comprehensive Digital Deluxe Edition. Also In terms of normal pre-orders, players will get access to three new items: the Royal Protector Machete, the "Storm Rider" skin for Colt, and one equipabble buff known as a trinket. The trio of Deathloop bonuses will seemingly provide a small selection of exclusive treats for players, with the Royal Protector Machete allegedly also being PlayStation 5 exclusive.

17. Ride 4: European Bikes Pack, Japanese Bikes Pack, 3 Days Early Access, and 10% off on Steam.

18. Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate: Immediate access to the base game, as well as the first DLC pack and the Aftermath story expansion which comes with its associated DLC characters: Fujin, Sheeva, and Robocop. For anyone who already owns Mortal Kombat 11, they can upgrade to Ultimate by purchasing Kombat Pack 2, which comes with the three new characters - Rain, Mileena, and Rambo. It can also be pre-ordered from October 15th for $14.99. Regardless of which one fans pre-order, either one will entitle them to a Time Warriors Skin Pack at launch. The pack consists of three skins: Dark Web for Noob Saibot, HCF (Halt and Catch Fire) for Lui Kang, and Blood Moon for Skarlet.

19. Little Nightmares 2: Pre-order and receive Mokujin mask (Tekken). Also a Mono Keychain if pre-ordered directly.

20. Harvest Moon One World: Gamestop Exclusive pre-order bonus for the game was revealed, which takes the form of a plush chicken.

21. Prince of Persia the Sands of Time Remake: Those who preorder Prince of Persia Sands of Time remake will get the Origins Set. The bundle comes with the five swords and daggers from the original game, a classic filter that can be toggled on or off, and the Prince's original outfit.

22. Cris Tales: Pre-order the game to secure the bonus poster. (went out on a limb for this one hoping it would break the 21 straight streak... but no dice, so on we go).

I'm having a hard time finding more games that release in the next couple/few months that have revealed pre-order bonuses, but every game I've looked up does have pre-order incentives. Whether or not they appeal to you, me, or any other single person out there on a case by case basis is completely irrelevant. They exist, and it's hard to find a game that doesn't have them these days other than smaller indies (which have been making a push to have incentives as well).

Also, before you ask how much time this took me... it doesn't really matter since I copy/pasted most of the incentives and I'm sitting in my living room having family time watching a movie I've already seen 600 times.. lol. Either way, I literally could not find a single game releasing in the next few months that doesn't have a pre-order bonus of some kind. I'm sure if I went dumpster diving deep into the recesses of indie games or shovelware I may be able to find one or a few (although in my search to stop this post I was surprised more than once), but that was my point in the first place. It's the principality.

Almost all games these days offer pre-order or day one incentives (as my 22 for 22 games looked up should be testament of). It's about as common as paid shops, skins, season passes, loot boxes, time savers, etc. It's all about marketing, hype, and maximizing profits. It's not difficult to dangle a free skin or two or an exclusive mission to get the big fish to bite first. Those are the people these companies want to cater to in the first place since they are so excited to play their game and get in as soon as possible.

Hell, even a lot of early access games and alphas/betas offer incentives to play, especially on mobile and PC. Getting in early on some of these games can net you hundreds of dollars worth of in game items, currency, packs, etc. Also buying into early access is often times half price or at least discounted and promises many in game bonuses once the game is full release. In many games I never even use my pre-order or early access bonuses (although I do have them) because I feel it gives me a slightly altered experience than what they wanted players to have. The most recent example is AC Valhalla. Yeah I have the legendary set, but other than equipping it once just to see what it looked like I never used it because the stats are so good and I didn't want the game to feel too easy.

The part about the money and $5 was just a story I added in because it was relevant to the topic and a reason why pre-ordering doesn't mean you are definitely locked into the purchase. It isn't binding at all.. that's all I was saying on that front. You're welcome for the book by the way. If you need copies send $15 to my paypal. I do discounts for bulk orders.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50573 Posts

Nada

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 WitIsWisdom

@SolidGame_basic said:
@WitIsWisdom said:

Yea, preordering is also good if you're a collector. Some games have a limited print.

Yep, I've grabbed games from limited run and homebrew for that reason. Collectors, collector's editions, bonuses, day one incentives, in game events, etc.

Some people don't make any sense with their reasoning. Sure, I get that some people don't like to pay full price for games, but that isn't an issue with me.. I get what I want when I want it, and any game I get day one... well, I've already been waiting on that game for a long time in the very vast majority of cases.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Litchie

@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:

lol. I loved CDPR's Witcher titles. I pre-ordered The Witcher 3 for PC. Didn't regret it. I don't regret pre-ordering CP either.

I probably pre-ordered just a few games in my entire life. I never regretted pre-ordering any of them.

Not regretting buying a broken game for full price and flat out award a developer for being dicks is weird to me.

But if you had fun with it, that's really all that matters.

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 IgGy621985

@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:

Not regretting buying a broken game for full price and flat out award a developer for being dicks is weird to me.

Why are you attacking me, dude? :-D If anyone should feel bad about pre-ordering CP it's me :-D

I don't feel bad about pre-ordering it. If I haven't pre-ordered it, I'd buy it anyway. I like the game, and I'm having fun with it.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Litchie

@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:

Why are you attacking me, dude? :-D If anyone should feel bad about pre-ordering CP it's me :-D

I don't feel bad about pre-ordering it. If I haven't pre-ordered it, I'd buy it anyway. I like the game, and I'm having fun with it.

Like I said, that's ok, and really all that matters. If you're happy with the product you got, all good.

Just saying that a huge amount of people pre-ordering the broken game that is Cyberpunk and highly regret it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, as it shows an annoying sheep mentality from gamers just blindly following hype, awarding CDPR for being shit. If they can earn a shitload of cash after releasing an unfinished game, why bother being better next time?

IgGy621985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 IgGy621985

@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:

Like I said, that's ok, and really all that matters. If you're happy with the product you got, all good.

Just saying that a huge amount of people pre-ordering the broken game that is Cyberpunk and highly regret it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, as it shows an annoying sheep mentality from gamers just blindly following hype, awarding CDPR for being shit. If they can earn a shitload of cash after releasing an unfinished game, why bother being better next time?

Okay, sure. I get your logic.

Here is my logic before I pre-ordered CP: I'm pre-ordering a game from a developer I trusted before, and from the developer that made games I really, really enjoyed. I also loved what I've seen from the trailers, and yes, you could say that hype got me.

But, since I SUPER RARELY pre-order games, I decided I'd stick with it no matter what. My money, my choice. I enjoy the game, so there. I definitely don't regret my pre-order.

Do I feel somewhat betrayed because of the bugs and issues? Well, no. A bit disappointed? Yes, but betrayed no. Then again, if I pre-ordered the game on PS4, I'd probably be super pissed.

On the other hand, I would never pre-order games from e.g. EA, Ubisoft, Activision (not counting Blizzard), Bethesda and similar publishers/developers.

Regarding my future pre-orders.

• I'll definitely pre-order Diablo 4 because I have every Diablo game, and I love each one of them. Yes, including Diablo 3.
  • If Valve announces Half-Life 3, I'll definitely pre-order it.

And the big question: Will I pre-order The Witcher 4? Not 100%, but highly likely.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#70 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69578 Posts

None. I use GamePass.😁

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 SolidGame_basic

Best Buy offering a free Nintendo - Bravely Default II Coaster and Placemat Set - Multi with preorder of Bravely Default II 😮

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 SolidGame_basic

Gamestop giving 2 posters with preorder of Super Mario 3D World!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Litchie

@WitIsWisdom: Thanks, I'll take 10.
I see where you come from, but I think our definition of "incentive" differs. If I get the color red for pre-ordering a game, I'll call that "useless bullshit", not an incentive. I also didn't exclude indie games. Could probably make a counter-list, but I don't care enough about this.

@IgGy621985: Cool cool. You do you.
My future plans for pre-ordering: None. I'll just get the game when I know it's good.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44100 Posts

GamePass or bust. :P

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46358 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Can't believe you don't have Everwild preordered :(

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44100 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@SecretPolice said:

Can't believe you don't have Everwild preordered :(

Lol GamePass has me covered, day one baby!! :P

Can't wait for more info on the game, looks to legit to quit. :D

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By WitIsWisdom

@Litchie said:

@WitIsWisdom: Thanks, I'll take 10.

I see where you come from, but I think our definition of "incentive" differs. If I get the color red for pre-ordering a game, I'll call that "useless bullshit", not an incentive. I also didn't exclude indie games. Could probably make a counter-list, but I don't care enough about this.

@IgGy621985: Cool cool. You do you.

My future plans for pre-ordering: None. I'll just get the game when I know it's good.

Yeah, I get that not all games offer compelling pre-order incentives to all people, but if you are a person looking for red or someone that wants to get things that others won't have then it's a selling point. I was just saying that these days it is quite rare for a game with at least an A budget not to have pre-order bonuses or early adopter rewards of some kind.

Counting indie games with very small budgets and small teams (while one could still argue) isn't in the same realm to me because those small teams would probably offer them if they could in most situations but are on a very tight budget and the fact they release their games at all is often times a miracle in itself and wouldn't have a lot of pre-orders in the first place (in most cases, but I do realize that some indies take the gaming world by storm).

I worked directly with SOF Studios during H-Hour World's Elite and the game still hasn't seen the day of light outside of Steam Early Access. It was supposed to come to the PS4.... chances it ever makes it to consoles are one in a million these days, but I loved getting the chance to work with the team and put thousands of hours of my time into helping in any way I could.

As far as not caring about this... lol.. yeah, it isn't a big deal. Like I said before, I was just sitting around watching a movie with the family and didn't have shit else to do. This topic has came up a few times over the years and it's not that I am super pro pre-order guy, I just don't understand why some people are so dead set against it. I'm one of those people that if I'm getting the game day one either way then I might as well have red to go with it.. :P

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Pedro said:

None. I use GamePass.😁

So you'll be missing out on all the great Sony and Nintendo exclusives 😊

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SolidGame_basic

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@Pedro said:

None. I use GamePass.😁

So you'll be missing out on all the great Sony and Nintendo exclusives 😊

Yea, isn't Game Pass only 100 titles or so?

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7707 Posts

Nioh 2 complete for PC, was like 31€ on cdkeys

blamix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 blamix
Member since 2006 • 2037 Posts

Just Mario 3D World atm. Still struggling to get PS5 here

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17434 Posts

I usually don't preorder games since I mainly buy digital on PC. Only game I preordered recently was Cyberpunk 2077 but only because I had $90 in Amazon gift balance to use.

I usually get physical copies on console but haven't preordered since Fable 2 I think.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56150 Posts

@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:
@Litchie said:
@IgGy621985 said:

Same for me, no regrets on preordering CP2077 on GoG and I feel I got my money's worth. PC version is solid but still riddle with glitches but nothing of a game breaker, its just getting bad receptions from last-gen consoles.

I don't have any regrets on preordering games in that regard. Just make sure its the game you wanna play so badly, preordering it won't hurt but people here need to keep in mind that some of us like the "pre-download" is way I do it if its a game I want to play asap.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

These days I only ever have limited run / superrare games pre ordered. Think i'm waiting on some switch shantae stuff from limited run, samurai jack on switch.

Even if i'm dying to play something day 1, I won't bother to pre order unless it comes with something extra. Then again, if there's dlc planned I just wait for cheap complete editions anyway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@SolidGame_basic said:

Was making fun of bitchie's stance, lol. Anyways, I also just pre-ordered P5S from BB for that steelbook. The game looks really good.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SolidGame_basic

@chozofication: you get the Scott Pilgrim Limited Run?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SolidGame_basic

@briguyb13 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Was making fun of bitchie's stance, lol. Anyways, I also just pre-ordered P5S from BB for that steelbook. The game looks really good.

Lol. Nice man. I think it comes with some digital goodies too.. I was never into Dynasty Warrior type games. I came close with Hyruls Warriors, but the demo turned me off. This one looks good though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@SolidGame_basic said:
@briguyb13 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Lol. Nice man. I think it comes with some digital goodies too.. I was never into Dynasty Warrior type games. I came close with Hyruls Warriors, but the demo turned me off. This one looks good though.

Wonder if this'll be my last PS4 game. Probably will be unless Granblue Fantasy: Relink still comes out as a PS4 title, but I suspect it'll now be a PS5 game instead.

Chozofication

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Chozofication
Member since 2020 • 231 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@chozofication: you get the Scott Pilgrim Limited Run?

I can't say i'm a fan of side scrolling beat 'em ups, so i'll pass on that one. I hear a lot of praise for it, seems good for those that like that type of old school game.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 SolidGame_basic

@briguyb13: good point. Might be my last PS4 gane I purchase too. Am also interested in Ys 9.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@SolidGame_basic said:

@briguyb13: good point. Might be my last PS4 gane I purchase too. Am also interested in Ys 9.

Got that pre-ordered for Switch. Those games are perfect for short plays.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SolidGame_basic

@briguyb13 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Why didn't you get Strikers for Switch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@SolidGame_basic said:
@briguyb13 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Why didn't you get Strikers for Switch?

Because I already have both P5 and P5R steelbooks on PS4. Just a collector's thing I guess.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Litchie

@briguyb13 said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Yes, by misunderstanding it and putting words in my mouth. Great job. Hope you enjoyed feeling witty about yourself afterwards.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56150 Posts

I put Resident Evil: Village into my Steam wishlist until its ready to be preorder making it my first preorder game of 2021.

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 SolidGame_basic

@davillain- said:

I put Resident Evil: Village into my Steam wishlist until its ready to be preorder making it my first preorder game of 2021.

Nice. Resident Evil 7 came out in January. I'm thinking we'll get a February or March release date.