What game has pissed you off more then any other?

• 114 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#101 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
Half Life 2....The level with the boat. I left the boat in one area and went with out it. The game allowed me to do that. Then when I found I could not beat the level without the boat, I went back to get it. Only to find that the game would not allow me to go that far back and because of the auto save there was nothing I could do. So I had to use a cheat code and go to the next level because there was no way I was going to start all over again.
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts
[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"][QUOTE="Jikoku"] Do you know any one who has hit puberty with a Mario avatar ? I sure don't. If you don't believe me it's your loss.Jikoku
Again you base this of what?You're the one going around assuming people with an avatar of Mario are 12 years old.Maybe they just love the games regardless of age.

I base it off an elaborate report studying the psychology of young males who put Mario as their avatar.

Is that the one that says that people on the internet with a Mario-avatar have yet to hit puberty?
goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

[QUOTE="Jikoku"][QUOTE="Lto_thaG"] Again you base this of what?You're the one going around assuming people with an avatar of Mario are 12 years old.Maybe they just love the games regardless of age.Lto_thaG
I base it off an elaborate report studying the psychology of young males who put Mario as their avatar.

Is that the one that says that people on the internet with a Mario-avatar have yet to hit puberty?

No, it's the one that says people on the internet with really low post counts are full of crap.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"][QUOTE="Jikoku"] I base it off an elaborate report studying the psychology of young males who put Mario as their avatar.goblaa

No, it's the one that says people on the internet with really low post counts are full of crap.

Well that's not the right thing to say :P...But let's say I'm not really fond of him/her
InsaneBasura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 InsaneBasura
Member since 2005 • 12591 Posts
[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"][QUOTE="Jikoku"] Do you know any one who has hit puberty with a Mario avatar ? I sure don't. If you don't believe me it's your loss.Jikoku
Again you base this of what?You're the one going around assuming people with an avatar of Mario are 12 years old.Maybe they just love the games regardless of age.

The only thing you've proven with your posts is that the avatar is highly irrelevant in terms of determining a poster's level of maturity.
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#106 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

F-Zero GX

It's practically RIDICULOUS.

VERTIGO47
Same Here. But the game is still very fun it is just the Difficulty is really harsh. But I can't wait for another one to get announed.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#107 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
NJ2 on super hard and cod 5 on vertrian =impossable. Osaulaught final form was easy for almost all the characters
DOF_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 DOF_power
Member since 2008 • 804 Posts

>

^ Grand Prix Legends, without a proper (Mono) steering wheel it's not playable.

Gh0st_Of_0nyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Gh0st_Of_0nyx
Member since 2007 • 8992 Posts
Call of duty World@War on veteran difficulty. :x!!!!!!
-Mad_Rhetoric-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 -Mad_Rhetoric-
Member since 2008 • 1765 Posts
I had some tanturms when very first playing ninja gaiden but after 4 hours of playing I started to understand, and have beaten NG1 about 5 times and each time it gets easiler. Im now playing Sigma, and its super duper easily.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#111 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
Any racing game with rubberband AI.
sam280992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 sam280992
Member since 2007 • 3754 Posts
Fallout 3, the last mission of the main quest, you go into the final room and it locks you in with no escape, the only way you can get out is if you have another save outside the room, but me being the dumbass I am, decided to save in that room and it autosaved in that room, So all I can do in the room is watch the ending, over and over and over again. 67 hours down the drain.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Start of Ninja gaiden Sigma.

I thought that ive beaten demons and conquered gods in both dmc and gow, beat ninja's, samurai's and guy with nunchaks made me go OMG.

I had to beat it of course and I did. Same as someone said, after 4 hours, you get the hang of it.

And who can forget, the mighty CONTRA games, even the ps2 ones were hard.

DivineSword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 DivineSword  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 15840 Posts
I remember playing Resident Evil with the invisible zomebie mode and kept running into Forest, got really frustrated because I keep hitting him which means instant death for me and there is no way to get rid of him withour starting a new file. The fact that he is strap with bombs but being invisbile is even worse for it.