What are the worst missions in GTA franchise history? (AKA GTA V f***ing sucks)

• 120 results
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

There's some other stuff you may not have gotten too yet, that's just as much "fun".

Honestly you should skip the campaign, find some people to play online with. That's where it shines

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

I stopped playing GTA V after about three hours; it was boring. I preferred when GTA was more arcadey. The more GTA games try to be realistic, the less fun they are in my opinion.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

I also recently started playing GTA 5 for the first time. My biggest gripe so far is that in the assassination missions, you can't switch to Trevor or Michael to buy stock. So you get a sweet insider tip, and then you have to fail the mission just to maximize the return. There should be a way to manage the bank accounts without switching characters. I actually enjoyed the mission with the crane moving the containers because Trevor was legitimately hilarious the whole time. The submarine was pretty boring. I really hoped that mission would have a better payoff than it did. So far, I feel like this is the best game in the series, but I'm not deep enough into it to get bored yet.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#54 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14420 Posts

Yeah, I'm not reading all that, especially when it's another awful blabs opinion, just like vita being a GOAT. lulz

And he comes with another generic and lame insult.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#55 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

@speedfreak48t5p said:

Yeah, I'm not reading all that, especially when it's another awful blabs opinion, just like vita being a GOAT. lulz

Sure, but let's be clear, you're not reading that because you're not smart enough to enter any discussion at all involving nuance and design choices of the game, any game. You simply lack the brainpower to, same way you probably lack the brainpower to recognize a good book because you don't read, same way you lack the brainpower to understand groveling on a gaming forum about how your girl left you doesn't make anyone pity you, it makes you look incredibly small and sad, the same way you are literally useless on this forum because you have nothing to say, not just because your posts are one-sentence replies (because anymore would tax the peanut in your head) but also because you are generations behind every other poster on this forum in what you play. You don't have a PC or a PS4 or a Xbox One or a Wii U, and the games you do have on the older systems that you probably got as hand me downs you have no relevant opinion that has:

1) Ever drawn a good source of discussion

2) Ever made for a good OP

3) Ever written in a way that suggests you have the mental capabilities above that of a llama

The fact you come to this site is because you like to throw stones from a glass house, because somehow I'm the one with one with generic responses when your posting history has some of these all-time greats:

"Fascinating story. Tell us more."

"No, I haven't"

"Interesting."

Good one Mohammed Ali, I'll have to write these ones down.

Unlike trolls, you're not entertaining enough to warrant a response to, because anyone who wastes their time with you is probably an idiot like me. Unlike most other lounge posters like @ConanTheStoner, @darkspineslayer, and that dude who's discussed your weird obsession with him @jg4xchamp, you never post anything in the lounge worth a damn. Your posts in threads are either shitposts, because, as we've established, you don't play games, you don't have a brain strong enough to write a good response to anything, and you come to this site because a site covering any other medium would immediately out your stupidity.

I'm sure that was too much writing for you, so let's condense this down, with bold font to help spur your neurons:

1) You are literally useless on this forum; you're not a good troll nor are you worth anything in the lounge

2) Your opinions in video games are irrelevant because they aren't modern nor or they detailed enough to get a discussion going

3) You come to this site because you don't read books or watch any TV shows or movies that are worth a damn; you are the definition of a gamer, and not in a good way

vvulturas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 vvulturas
Member since 2015 • 1249 Posts

I feel the same way about GTA V, I only played through it once, and that was enough. GTA: Online though, I love that shit.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Aljosa doesn't even post here anymore tmk.

Anyway, GTA V SP is fantastic imo, easily outdoing IV in both gameplay, characters and world. GTA Online is fucking trash and their online community has some of the lowest form of life on the planet.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Blabadon

@killered3 said:

@Blabadon:

None of this explains why the game got so many 10/10's and why it's so critically acclaimed.

Yes, because in no point in the OP did I claim that I was explaining that. You want an explanation for that?

Short answer: Video games critics are blowhards towards certain series

Long answer: Video game critics (read: bloggers who get paid) have no scholastic standard, they have no way to create a bar towards which criticism of this medium strives to at least reach, if not pass, in order to see the depth and nuances of each game, and where a certain game may fail. They also love to anoint games as messiahs when they just strive to reach for things; BioShock Infinite was hailed as a novel and grandiose way of displaying the idea of a multiuniverse story but anyone with half a brain could dissect its shortcomings quickly, along with how it only dips its toes into discussing racism and other inequalities instead of actually making a statement. Same way for GTA V, this game acts like it's good satire when it only is surface deep and the satire at hand is all ham-fisted in trying to be funny or meaningful. Critics will praise a game for trying, because that's what passes in this medium, when in any other medium it would be ripped apart for not actually being good.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#59  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Blog it. Mine says GTA5 is great

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#60  Edited By nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@Blabadon:

Well the whole story and meaningful aspect is more of a different topic. It's one thing seeing just critics loving the story but it's something else if I can actually agree with them after seeing it for myself. I love Rockstar's writing! Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Max Payne, it's in their blood!

Course there's always people who don't like the story just like every great movie or book has its own share of haters that poke at almost everything. I'd go as far as to say that GTA V's characters are some of the most unique and fleshed out characters you'll find in any game. They're interesting, deep, engaging, and for the most part, realistic in the sense that they talk, act and think like real people. And no, no one paid me to say this.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 PurpleMan5000

The submarine mission was a below average GTA mission, but GTA 5 would have to be the first GTA game you've played for you to honestly believe it is the worst.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Blabadon

@killered3 said:

@Blabadon:

Well the whole story and meaningful aspect is more of a different topic. It's one thing seeing just critics loving the story but it's something else if I can actually agree with them after seeing it for myself. I love Rockstar's writing! Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Max Payne, it's in their blood!

Course there's always people who don't like the story just like every great movie or book has its own share of haters that poke at almost everything. I'd go as far as to say that GTA V's characters are some of the most unique and fleshed out characters you'll find in any game. They're interesting, deep, engaging, and for the most part, realistic in the sense that they talk, act and think like real people. And no, no one paid me to say this.

That's cool, good on you for enjoying them. While I really disagree on what you think about the characters, it's all an opinion end of the day.

It's also a much better response than pointing out critic reviews when I point out some more objectively noticeable issues, some that wouldn't fly if this was the same game under a different name.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63  Edited By DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

@Blabadon said:
@killered3 said:

@Blabadon:

None of this explains why the game got so many 10/10's and why it's so critically acclaimed.

Yes, because in no point in the OP did I claim that I was explaining that. You want an explanation for that?

Short answer: Video games critics are blowhards towards certain series

Long answer: Video game critics (read: bloggers who get paid) have no scholastic standard, they have no way to create a bar towards which criticism of this medium strives to at least reach, if not pass, in order to see the depth and nuances of each game, and where a certain game may fail. They also love to anoint games as messiahs when they just strive to reach for things; BioShock Infinite was hailed as a novel and grandiose way of displaying the idea of a multiuniverse story but anyone with half a brain could dissect its shortcomings quickly, along with how it only dips its toes into discussing racism and other inequalities instead of actually making a statement. Same way for GTA V, this game acts like it's good satire when it only is surface deep and the satire at hand is all ham-fisted in trying to be funny or meaningful. Critics will praise a game for trying, because that's what passes in this medium, when in any other medium it would be ripped apart for not actually being good.

As one of those "bloggers who get paid," I'll add that working under very tight restrictions involving time and what you can and cannot say don't help any critique.

And frankly, after you play a bunch of games that aren't even trying, it's pretty nice to have something that shoots high, even if it fails.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60721 Posts

I did hate the rc copter mission in SA

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Blabadon

@speak_low: Bully is actually quite fun on the other hand.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

To give a serious answer to this obvious troll thread I'm gonna say the worst mission was follow the damn train CJ. When I played SA back in the day it took me more times than I care to remember to beat that mission because they don't tell you you need to get the bike on the fvcking train for Smoke to be able to shoot them because that motherfvcker can't shoot shit when you ride beside the train. He might take out 1 or 2 at the most.

Frank_Castle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Frank_Castle
Member since 2015 • 1982 Posts

My biggest problem besides the mission structure is the biggest complaint I've had about this franchise for some time now....where the hell are the interiors?

You're telling me Rockstar can design these sprawling metropolitan cities that feel alive...yet I can only go inside of like 8 fucking buildings in the entire game?

Hell, San Andreas is 12 years old and there were a lot more interiors to explore than GTA IV and especially GTA V.

In GTA V, you can't even go inside the damn fast food restaurants. Hell, can't even go inside the little diners/clubs that you can purchase as property.

I don't see what the hell really separates these games anymore. It's just a new bucket of paint slapped on over and over again.

San Andreas was the only genuinely progressive game in the series (and GTA III, I suppose). It's been taking a step back ever since.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#69 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64040 Posts

Thread of the year, blab snapped.

My status as forum villain is null and void lmao

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23721 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

The most scathing part.

you are the definition of a gamer

Straight up took dude behind the shed lmao.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#71  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59287 Posts

@rekonmeister said:

Rockstar are gods when it comes to open world, do-whatever-the-fck-you-want gameplay.

Certainly wish that were the case, unfortunately in most of the games, the missions themselves are highly linear, with (in the case of San Andreas) a good majority stuck with a timer.

So, basically you have almost no way of alternate approaches, or time to strategize unless you plan on dying and replay it with a trip to ammunition. Even then, cool stuff like satchels are pretty much unusable.

The stealth missions in San Andreas are half-baked as well. You get 1 mission saying "you can do this", and then after that a series of highly scripted missions in which the AI is predetermined to be aware of the player.

Overall, I think a game like Just Cause 2 is better in that regard, it also has a few highly scripted missions but for the most part it's "approach it how you want".

If you want to go into slightly vaguer territory, Arma literally plops you down and says "go about it how you like".

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

The Merryweather heist sucked. GTA has some the most horrible mission designs ever.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19592 Posts

I don't normally agree with Blab, but he's absolutely right about GTA 5. The underwhelming missions aren't even that bad, compared to the train-wreck of a story.

The story was a sprawling mess of unlikable characters, weak satire, huge amounts of padding, and ZERO pay-off. It all leads to nowhere, with a final mission that seriously had me scratching my head over who some of the 'major' antagonists were.

'course, I don't think Rockstar has ever made a game with a great story. Red Dead Redemption, for example, is a good ending (well...) preceded by 30 hours of bland filler.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#74 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

the RC helicopter one for sure. Even worse if you play the PC version...pretty much the only way to do it was to use a controller because the pc controls didn't work for it very well.

Same goes with the flying missions in San Andreas, very hard to do without a controller and even then they arent the easiest.

I'm not sure why GTA has such bad controls for their flying vehicles, flying vehicles in Saints row 3 and 4 were very fun and easy to use.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#75 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

Man, I think ya'll need to play Driver 1 and 2 and then come back and tell me GTA missions suck.

(not saying Driver 1 and 2 suck, I'm saying ya'll are whining)

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts

@PredatorRules said:

My friend actually hates the GTA series and said that sp on GTA V was better than mp...

GTAV is actually one of the few games that deserves the 60$ price tag, along with Witcher series.

That's because the MP is garbage once you're done with the heists. Even then, if you're playing with randoms, good luck finishing many of those heists.

The SP was better than the MP. I enjoyed the SP for the one playthrough, but I definitely would not play through it again. Only paid 45 bucks for the game and glad I did. However, The Witcher series I agree with; going through TW3 a 2nd time now and loving every second of it. I played all of them 2 or more times, actually.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Personally I was under the impression yoga was put in there as satire. I felt it done an adequate job taking the piss out of boring QTE's. Dont tell me some of you here actually felt that it was a serious "mission". Lighten up.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@PredatorRules said:

My friend actually hates the GTA series and said that sp on GTA V was better than mp...

GTAV is actually one of the few games that deserves the 60$ price tag, along with Witcher series.

That's because the MP is garbage once you're done with the heists. Even then, if you're playing with randoms, good luck finishing many of those heists.

The SP was better than the MP. I enjoyed the SP for the one playthrough, but I definitely would not play through it again. Only paid 45 bucks for the game and glad I did. However, The Witcher series I agree with; going through TW3 a 2nd time now and loving every second of it. I played all of them 2 or more times, actually.

I do not play GTA5 anymore because they don't add new heists, I agree on this one - but hey I've been doing heists for a month with my friends over and over again and had a lot of fun.

Other missions such as races etc are fun as well, there're plenty of good multiplayer modes to enjoy with friends, heists is the main thing but that doesn't mean the multiplayer lacking in content.

I also pre ordered the game for 46$ and TBH - not many companies deserve such money for their games.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PurpleMan5000

@always_explicit said:

Personally I was under the impression yoga was put in there as satire. I felt it done an adequate job taking the piss out of boring QTE's. Dont tell me some of you here actually felt that it was a serious "mission". Lighten up.

The yoga mission took a lot longer than it should have. They should have just had you do a pose or 2 and then let you know that there are more yoga locations scattered around the city so you can make sure you don't accidentally walk into one.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blabadon

@Planeforger: ugh are any of them redeemable by the end?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

The flight controls for GTA V weren't the best. Personally, a good example of flight controls in an action game is Far Cry 4. The flight controls for GTA V sucked in comparison. But, the missions were easy enough for me to get by with them.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3251 Posts

I hated the missions in GTA IV.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I did hate the rc copter mission in SA

RC copter in VC. SA had a much worse mission with RC plane. :(

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I found GTA V an easy game overall. I had some frame rate drops to mid 20's with the submersible, mainly in the shallows. But, at the deeper spots they were higher.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts

@always_explicit: The trick with "satire" is that there is a fine line between making fun of thing and being thing.

Went on too long to be the former.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 DarkLink77

@ConanTheStoner said:
@jg4xchamp said:

The most scathing part.

you are the definition of a gamer

Straight up took dude behind the shed lmao.

Really incredible how that word has become the worst insult you can throw at someone.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#87 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@Blabadon said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

Sure, but let's be clear, you're not reading that because you're not smart enough to enter any discussion at all involving nuance and design choices of the game, any game. You simply lack the brainpower to, same way you probably lack the brainpower to recognize a good book because you don't read, same way you lack the brainpower to understand groveling on a gaming forum about how your girl left you doesn't make anyone pity you, it makes you look incredibly small and sad, the same way you are literally useless on this forum because you have nothing to say, not just because your posts are one-sentence replies (because anymore would tax the peanut in your head) but also because you are generations behind every other poster on this forum in what you play. You don't have a PC or a PS4 or a Xbox One or a Wii U, and the games you do have on the older systems that you probably got as hand me downs you have no relevant opinion that has:

3) Ever written in a way that suggests you have the mental capabilities above that of a llama

The fact you come to this site is because you like to throw stones from a glass house, because somehow I'm the one with one with generic responses when your posting history has some of these all-time greats:

"No, I haven't"

"Interesting."

Unlike trolls, you're not entertaining enough to warrant a response to, because anyone who wastes their time with you is probably an idiot like me. Unlike most other lounge posters like @ConanTheStoner, @darkspineslayer, and that dude who's discussed your weird obsession with him @jg4xchamp, you never post anything in the lounge worth a damn. Your posts in threads are either shitposts, because, as we've established, you don't play games, you don't have a brain strong enough to write a good response to anything, and you come to this site because a site covering any other medium would immediately out your stupidity.

I'm sure that was too much writing for you, so let's condense this down, with bold font to help spur your neurons:

1) You are literally useless on this forum; you're not a good troll nor are you worth anything in the lounge

2) Your opinions in video games are irrelevant because they aren't modern nor or they detailed enough to get a discussion going

3) You come to this site because you don't read books or watch any TV shows or movies that are worth a damn; you are the definition of a gamer, and not in a good way

lol. Sonned into oblivion.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DarkLink77

@Blabadon said:
@speedfreak48t5p said:

"No, I haven't"

"Interesting."

A-new-Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By A-new-Guardian
Member since 2015 • 2458 Posts

Any helicopter mission in any GTA especially IV and V.

The submarine mission and tow truck ones were genuinely WTF are they thinking. Or clean floors lol. GTAV is just not the GTA I wanted.

GTA IV despite the controls and some of the missions I thought it was great. I'd replay that any time. Love the dark comedy and the cast is truly great and I wished I could have even more time with them.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts

saints row is better

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#91 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59287 Posts

Silly.

They were quite right to cut this stuff out for GTA4.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Blabadon

@uninspiredcup said:

Silly.

They were quite right to cut this stuff out for GTA4.

Jesus

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

I am sorry but people who hate so hard on GTA 5(which was way better then 4 which I loved) make no sense to me. They do not just say they dislike the game, they make it seem like a broken piece of crap which is false. Same with Fallout New Vegas and to a certain level Skyrim. I can understand being disapointed, but to deny that these games had impressive scope and enjoyable gameplay is noise.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Blabadon

@Mercenary848: seems like you just didn't read the OP.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

@Blabadon: No one did bro, but my point stands. I am the last person to call people out for calling games overrated, but the amount of flak I have seen some popular games get(some I did not even like) is crazy.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Blabadon

@Mercenary848: if you think no one did, you didn't read the first page.

And congrats? This isn't calling GTA V much generally, there's actually stuff that is detailed as issue individually.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Blabadon For Christ's sake Blabadon. I enjoy your posts and value your opinion but why do you always have to make me read through so much bullshit to get your point across?

Honestly, GTA's mission since GTA IV have been incredibly lame. GTA IV mostly involved chasing and shooting guys and it got repetitive mighty quickly. GTA V improved upon that but as you pointed out in your post. Too much mundane and pointless filler. That mission as a longshoreman was god awful and I had to actually pause the game and asked my buddy why the **** he hated me so much when he was raving about how great the game was and had me replay that mission on his PS3. Yes the mission design sucks and the heists are a complete disappointment because "planning" them doesn't feel like planning at all. It just feels like padding leading to a not-so-great mission that should be great. Three-leafs clover in GTA IV was by far the best heist mission in the entire series. After that the bank robbery in Vice City. Heists in GTA V are shit.

So yes, I agree with most of what you said and I'll give you extra points for mentioning Sleeping Dogs which had its flaws but the mission were more entertaining than GTA IV and V put together. I attribute none of that to the design of the game though. It's mostly the Chinese flavor that makes it a bit fresher. American pop culture stays funny for only so long.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Blabadon

@Juub1990: it was like 3 o clock at night here lol ;_;

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@Blabadon said:

@Juub1990: it was like 3 o clock at night here lol ;_;

And? Some of us actually take their time to read posts in their entirety before replying to a thread. Think of them before you type a novella. Not all of us are 15-year old with attention spans of 15 seconds.

I mean hell, some of the posters here I actually take seriously just love making long-ass posts as if we had nothing better to do than read them. Look at this for example.

Anyway tl;dr aside. Where do you rank GTA V in GTA games and how do you rate is as an open-world game? I know you like your games straight to the point with no artificial padding which is why you like games like SotC(which made by 31 year old brother beat Ico in like 2 sittings) and hate games like the 3D Zelda. So I suppose GTA V won't be highly regarded by you because it's filled with more filling than a Boston cream donut.

Edit: Oh and it's funny I mention SotC and Ico because my brother ranks SotC among his favorite games and absolutely loves GTA V. Beat it like 3 times in two weeks. I beat it once in 2 months and never touched it again.

magmadragoonx4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 magmadragoonx4
Member since 2015 • 697 Posts

I hated all the planes/helicopters/various vehicles with weird controls